Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,129 members, 7,811,192 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:48 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3356) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4372728 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) ... (3663) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 12:24pm On Mar 26, 2023
rafbas:
How can I get door card key control for hotel room

Message me 08051355133
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 12:25pm On Mar 26, 2023
rafbas:

Like access control key for the hotel
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rafbas(m): 2:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
Yes, access control key for hotel room

Like access control key for the hotel [/quote]
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by teejay1334(m): 5:01pm On Mar 26, 2023
For your residential, commercial and institutional plumbing works,YAH_WAHAB PLUMBER'S is your sure plug..we are located in Abeokuta, Ogun State.partner with us today and you will have every reason to refer us to your friends, colleagues and neighbors
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyesky(m): 5:14pm On Mar 26, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ems9hcX7YG4

Doing what we know how to do best. We are available to receive your orders. cool

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by walexProjects(m): 6:34am On Mar 27, 2023
It's a prosperous new week for all of us...
#Consulting
#Contracting
#Mech
#Elect

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nadingo: 8:10am On Mar 27, 2023
This place seems to be too quiet lately sad

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by uncleteeh(m): 9:17am On Mar 27, 2023
praise010:
Please house, help me critique this Plan oh.... It's a 4 bed duplex I want to build in my villa.

Your suggestions will be appreciated
Nice design, here are my few obs.
No windows to determine your ventilation.
The staircase isn't working, what you have on the ground floor is different from that of the upper floor, your designer should work on it. (For comforts sake, introduce a wide half landing)
The Mini lounge and ante room need modification, there doors need to be moved to a side of the wall so as to have a cool arrangement of furniture.
The walk in closet for the master bedroom......

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 9:25am On Mar 27, 2023
Nadingo:
This place seems to be too quiet lately sad
Courtesy of naira scarcity and the jagajaga introduced by the zombie in Aso Rock, with his band of thieves and the zombie governor of CBN, although there is an exception to the rule because some people are still building and Engage in construction but the majority of would be builder's are concerned now about how to drink akamu with akara with the peanut money from the zombie CBN governor and his gang of 40 thieves grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by praise010(m): 9:32am On Mar 27, 2023
uncleteeh:

Thank you very much sir. I will relate as observed. Kind regards
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 10:17am On Mar 27, 2023
bastien:
Good morning, pls what the current price of a ton of rod, thank you
local or tmt/tiger?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by hslbroker2(m): 10:21am On Mar 27, 2023
bobkezel:

Can sharp sand only be used to plaster the exterior?
What's the difference between a house plastered with sharp sand and plaster sand?
you can't use sharp sand to plaster house, we only use plaster sand mix with small sharp sand if the case may be
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 10:45am On Mar 27, 2023
Canadian Solar Panel available!!

Canadian 550w mono panel ... 178,000
Canadian 600w mono panel .. 185,000

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 11:15am On Mar 27, 2023
How Many pieces do you need?

rafbas:

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rotecch77(m): 12:33pm On Mar 27, 2023
Still here doing what we are paid for #construction#

Plastering in progress

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by johnfem321: 12:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
Our client is a contractor who requires a Site Supervisor to work on a Building Development project around the Sangotedo area, Lagos Nigeria

Site Supervisor
Applicants must have previous experience about Site Supervisor. Applicants must have experience in both internal and external construction and refurbishment, kitchens, bathrooms, windows, doors and roof. Applicants should be able to work as a foreman. You will undertake management of sub contractors and oversee the work at hand, and undertake basic supervisor roles. Its best suite a candidate staying on the Island

Qualification:

Work Experience
HND,BSC
IT Skills
Must be Able to Driver

Duties

Supervise workers on Site
Give Daily report
Take record of Inventory
Etc

If you meet up with any of the above requirement, please send through your CV to: platniumhavenpropertyltd@gmail.com with the subject indicating the role e.g."Site Supervisor" on or before April 14 , 2023
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 1:16pm On Mar 27, 2023
Hello Gbadexy, I have some inquiries.
1)If we are to make Murals on an outside wall, will painters still have to paint those wall or it's the mural artist that would do the painting?

2)Do you deliver paints only or you also offer painting service?

3)For a 6 block of shops, how many buckets of paints are we looking at and do you deliver to ogun state?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by gbadexy(m): 2:48pm On Mar 27, 2023
Born2conquer:
Hello Gbadexy, I have some inquiries.
1)If we are to make Murals on an outside wall, will painters still have to paint those wall or it's the mural artist that would do the painting?

2)Do you deliver paints only or you also offer painting service?

3)For a 6 block of shops, how many buckets of paints are we looking at and do you deliver to ogun state?
The mural artist would do the painting of that wall.
I deliver and handle the painting on behalf of the client with my painters. They can negotiate directly with the painters.
Like 3 to 4 drums would be enough depending on the size of the shops.
I deliver all over the country.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 3:52pm On Mar 27, 2023
GuestJoe:

Please can I get his contact? Will he be able to do plaster work in Anambra?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by EgunMogaji2: 5:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
praise010:
Please house, help me critique this Plan oh.... It's a 4 bed duplex I want to build in my villa.

Your suggestions will be appreciated

I’m not feeling this plan. Feel free to look at various plans on the web and make suggestions to your architect.

Good luck on your project.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Philipok: 5:53pm On Mar 27, 2023
polystyrene ceiling,the latest game changer in building. 👍Here are some of the outstanding qualities of polystyrene ceiling ✓ it make your room cool in a hot weather
✓ 100% water resistant
✓ Cost effective, very affordable
✓ Fire retardant
✓ Soundproof
✓ Withstands all weather conditions
✓ Durable (35-70years)
My WhatsApp number +2349058432795
Note:#6000 per square meter,both materials and labor

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Philipok: 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2023
Get ur quality artwork at an affordable price 09058432795.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by SALLYBERRY01(m): 6:55pm On Mar 27, 2023
My business thread finally hit’s 4k views on Nairaland , thank you to Everyone here for the advice you gave to create my business thread ,it has been good so far, I’m glad I followed your advise.

To celebrate , I will be giving a discount on all my products and services check out my thread and I will give you discount on every of your order.

Check out reviews from our customers on Nairaland
Customer satisfaction is our most top piority at Atlantic interior and exterior design.
Thank you nairaland
Contact 08119470142
Instagram designsbyAtlantic

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 8:08pm On Mar 27, 2023
hslbroker2:
you can't use sharp sand to plaster house, we only use plaster sand mix with small sharp sand if the case may be
OK, thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dannie007(m): 9:22pm On Mar 27, 2023
OX Furniture!

I have a Chesterfield Dinning Set I will want to give at a Discounted Price!!

4 Chairs and A Highgloss Off-white Table with Gold Edges Very Solid. With 12 Month warranty.

Original Price N180,000.
Discounted Price N100,000.

Payment of Delivery Lagos Only.
Outside Lagos Pay and we have it sent to you.

Thanks.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by pragmatistm(m): 9:29pm On Mar 27, 2023
The gurus in the house, have you any experience in u-block lintel?
See my thread on that here

https://www.nairaland.com/7630440/making-wall-lintel-special-u-block#122109508
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KolaShangOne(m): 9:30pm On Mar 27, 2023
topsy23:

You can use 3W as against 6W. Also wall light is becoming old except you have passion for it. People prefer ceiling fitting and the chandelier in the sitting room. You can as well compliment it with strip light ..

How I use wall lights these days…

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 11:34pm On Mar 27, 2023
KolaShangOne:

A well respected member of this thread said that wall lights are out of fashion.

I doubt that that is the case.

If indeed that is the case, it is either a Nigerian thing or he may be referring to those wall lights very close to the ceiling.

I believe that wall lights globally have not run out of fashion.

That said, I would do wall lights a little differently from those in my grandparents and parents' houses or the houses I grew up in.

1. I would mount wall lights to the left and right of mirrors

2. I would mount wall lights to the left and right of the bed

3. I would mount wall lights at eye level and not close to the ceiling

4. I would mount wall lights that match with the room decor (and that make a statement, this is not just lighting, this is a fashion accessory that has made a difference to the look and feel of the room that it is installed in - in other words, the choice of the wall lighting is intentional, not just a piece of lighting)

5. I would mount multiple wall lights and make their control different from the rest of the lighting for the room they are situated in

I think that eye-level wall lights are not yet out of vogue.

Your implementation is beautiful

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 1:00am On Mar 28, 2023
orlaryhincah:
Who sells window cottons here?
@SALLYBERRY01
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CMC180: 3:33am On Mar 28, 2023
Dears this is my water filter after 26 days
Is this normal (am I supposed to change filter after say 20days)

What can I do about it (the water/borehole)

Cc
larwin

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GloriousGbola: 3:45am On Mar 28, 2023
KolaShangOne:

erm

you have contrasting colors of lights here

warm white and cool white

it should ideally be warm white in your bedroom as cool white or daylight can interfere with your ability to fall asleep

unless the ceiling light is one of those smart lights where the color can change -

but ideally, you only want lights with cool white or daylight color temperature in work type areas in the house - your study, your kitchen, maybe your laundry.

though i understand we really dont look at colour temperature in nigeria - for years we simply installed cold white flourescent tubes in our homes

the discerning client takes things like this into consideration.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) (3359) ... (3663) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gabbytabby, uchechukwuochei(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.