Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,197 members, 7,811,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4373470 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) ... (3663) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Johntemmy(m): 8:02am On Mar 23, 2023
Good morning..
I'm available for your roofing woods, linted, decking etc at shikini prices.. contact me now.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bastien: 9:50am On Mar 23, 2023
Good morning, pls what the current price of a ton of rod, thank you
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by thickhabbey(m): 10:03am On Mar 23, 2023
I have a plot of land at Atan, Ota Ogun State for sale. The land belongs to me with reciept of purchace and Job card issued by the community head. I urgently need funds for some personal stuffs which is why i am putting the land for sale. Also, the land has ongoing construction of a 3 bedroom flats on it.
Kindly reach out to me if interested on 08060482881
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bolu1986(m): 10:27am On Mar 23, 2023
We are still on this project

Anambra state

Screeding on going

Let’s work for you

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 10:32am On Mar 23, 2023
After much procrastination, we will finally start the construction of 6 blocks of shops next week.

We thought the price of cement would go down when it was around 3500 and that was why we didn't start then but see us today, buying a bag for 4700.

Value of rent in the area: 120k to 200k for a shop
---------

We paid for 1000blocks and 40 bags of cements today. I'll keep updating everybody on the process

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by KelvinCoaster(m): 11:18am On Mar 23, 2023
Born2conquer:
After much procrastination, we will finally start the construction of 6 blocks of shops next week.

We thought the price of cement would go down when it was around 3500 and that was why we didn't start then but see us today, buying a bag for 4700.

---------

We paid for 1000blocks and 40 bags of cements today. I'll keep updating everybody on the process
No regrets bro!
Next week is the perfect time when the 'Universe'designed for you to start the project.
Good luck on your project!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 11:27am On Mar 23, 2023
Born2conquer:

---------

Better late than never . delay is always dangerous when it comes to projects in Nigeria . But the rains are here , let’s see if it will come down

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by praise010(m): 11:48am On Mar 23, 2023
Please house, help me critique this Plan oh.... It's a 4 bed duplex I want to build in my villa.

Your suggestions will be appreciated

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 1:11pm On Mar 23, 2023
Still your blessed sunny global investment home of building materials and also blessed Sam building materials enterprise. Thanks for all your patronizing 👏🤝💯

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mvphenryeto5: 2:15pm On Mar 23, 2023
Hi guys can I get original stone coated roofing sheet in the east Owerri, that's where I base

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 6:08pm On Mar 23, 2023
topsy23:

You can use 3W as against 6W. Also wall light is becoming old except you have passion for it. People prefer ceiling fitting and the chandelier in the sitting room. You can as well compliment it with strip light ..

Yep, there's room for strip lights...going with 1.5 but if I don't get to find it, will go with 3watts
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by BrickDevo: 7:05pm On Mar 23, 2023
Progress | excavation + blinding

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by PropertyVendor(m): 10:00pm On Mar 23, 2023
(UPDATED) : 19/03/2023

Below is the current prices of POP cement in Nigeria.

ABS POP CEMENT 40kg –8,800 NAIRA

AZ MOULDA 40kg - 8,500 NAIRA

FIRST POP 40kg - 8,400

BEST PLASTER PRODUCT { BPP} - NAIRA - Not Available

GYPROC PLASTER - Not Available

EXTRA-WHITE - NAIRA - Not Available

POP Screeding Paint With Price In Nigeria:

VEGALUX PAINT- 4,500 Naira

FINECOAT PAINT- Not Available

Sponge/Filas/ Fibre

230,000 NAIRA for 100KG

Bonds/Screeding Bond:

Top bond

Top Bond- 10,200 NAIRA for 5 kg

Vinko Bond- 9,000 NAIRA for 5kg

Metro Bond- 6,000 NAIRA for 5kg

10kg Bond:

Top Bond- 18,500 NAIRA for 10 kg

Vinko Bond- 16,000 NAIRA for 10 kg

20kg Bond:

Top Bond- for 20kg - 33,000

Prices Of Kalsiceil fibre cement Ceiling Board

Kalsiceil fibre cement ceiling board is a decorative ceiling tile designed to compliment the tastefully furnished interiors of today’s modern buildings.

length x breadth = 1.22m x 1.22m

Thickness = 3mm

Advantages
*Non combustible.
*Decorative finish.
*Rot & rust proof.
*Durable.
*Pretigious.
*Pest resistant.
*It does not get stained by rainwater from leaking roof, thereby eliminating periodic replacement cost.

Below is the current prices of Kalsiceil fibre cement ceiling board in Nigeria.

POP CEILING BOARD DESIGNS – 4,700 NAIRA

PLAIN CEILING BOARD DESIGNS – 3,850 NAIRA

Call,

Fidelis070-6481-6581

Note:

Prices are same on all locations in Benin-City / Delta State.
Prices are based on bulk discounts and apply when you buy in large quantities.
Prices are at current rates and may change later due to market forces.

Latest Prices of Building Materials in Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 4:10pm On Mar 24, 2023
rotecch77:

Actually plaster and looks more smother than sharp sand
It’s also has much gum than sharp sand
But in some area like Benin they used to supply sharp for all work bcs there sharp sand there looks like mixture of plaster sand and sharp sand
Can sharp sand only be used to plaster the exterior?
What's the difference between a house plastered with sharp sand and plaster sand?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by TheDoc: 5:00pm On Mar 24, 2023
Good evening my respected Nairalanders.
Kindly assist me with these questions, pls:
1. For a 70 metre deep borehole, is a 0.75hp sumo pump ok?
2. What capacity of overhead tank is recommended for a decking made with 16mm rods?
Thank you in anticipation of your responses
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by stanza(m): 6:28pm On Mar 24, 2023
We build the most affordable and luxurious homes in Nigeria.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jO4hi0jE01Q

Follow us, subscribe and share. Send a mail for out services.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Born2conquer: 6:36pm On Mar 24, 2023
Born2conquer:

---------

Update.
Materials that we will be using
50 bags of cement
1200 blocks
3 loads of setting sand
1 load of gravel or Granite
1 load of sharp sand.
150k for workmanship.
---
Electrical and plumbing work would start after the brick laying job
--

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 7:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
Still here for the fittings if this duplex
At Lekki

Thank the client for his support always…

Electrical
Cctv
Video door bell

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 8:40pm On Mar 24, 2023
twinskenny:
Still here for the fittings if this duplex
At Lekki

Thank the client for his support always…

Electrical
Cctv
Video door bell
Welldone Mr Kenny,

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 9:27pm On Mar 24, 2023
Another tank stand to be built and delivered

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Johntemmy(m): 8:42am On Mar 25, 2023
Good morning....
I'm your best plug for your roofing, decking, linted woods etc..All at affordable prices.
Distance is not a barrier.. Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 12:15pm On Mar 25, 2023
Contact me@ 07015190604..08082855462 call me (WhatsApp enable)
Email me@ Danielssolomon550@gmail.com
ON TILES

We have Spanish tiles, Italian tiles, China tiles and Nigerian tiles etc

TYPES OF TILES

Ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, vetrified tiles, quarrytiles, Bricktiles, stones etc

CATEGORY

Wall and SIZE

COLOR AND SIZE IN TILES:

All available and assorted

Contact me@ 07015190604 08082855462 callnme
Email me@ Danielssolomon550@gmail.com

DOORS
We have China door, Turkey door, German door.

TYPE:
Stainless door
Steel door
American panels door,
Wooden door,
aluminum door,
PVC door

SIZES AND COLOR:
All the usual color and size available and assorted

More assorted for more demand

WE ARE HERE TO DELIVER YOU DEMAND

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 1:48pm On Mar 25, 2023
FLAMES SOLAR PANEL NOW AVAILABLE!!

Brand new flames solar panel available;
500w #125,000
600w #135,000

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kkonsults: 2:54pm On Mar 25, 2023
Contact us for your Architectural Designs

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 4:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
Watch as we install these rails in Enugu Ezike

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Philipok: 5:37pm On Mar 25, 2023
Quality art work available with affordable price,09058432795.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by stanza(m): 6:33pm On Mar 25, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awsijs1bvbs

We build the most affordable luxury homes in Africa.

Subscribe, like, send us a mail today.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by GuestJoe: 10:03pm On Mar 25, 2023
FEGEITOK:
So I have worked with a lot of masons, but this last one I hired was sent from heaven. The finishing is so superb you can decide not to screed the walls before painting.

Will promote him soon, but I want him to finish my work first.

LOL

Please can I get his contact? Will he be able to do plaster work in Anambra?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by orlaryhincah(m): 6:28am On Mar 26, 2023
Who sells window cottons here?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rafbas(m): 8:42am On Mar 26, 2023
How can I get door card key control
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rafbas(m): 8:43am On Mar 26, 2023
How can I get door card key control for hotel room

(1) (2) (3) ... (3352) (3353) (3354) (3355) (3356) (3357) (3358) ... (3663) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Deeegbee and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.