Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:32 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3406) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4377579 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) ... (3664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ChiefSupplier55(m): 4:39am On Jun 07, 2023
Contact me@ 07015190604..08082855462 call me (WhatsApp enable)
Email me@ Danielssolomon550@gmail.com
ON TILES

We have Spanish tiles, Italian tiles, China tiles and Nigerian tiles etc

TYPES OF TILES

Ceramic tiles, porcelain tiles, vetrified tiles, quarrytiles, Bricktiles, stones etc

CATEGORY

Wall and SIZE

COLOR AND SIZE IN TILES:

All available and assorted

bricks tiles available both
for china and south Africa bricks 🧱 call for yours

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 5:28am On Jun 07, 2023
Hello good morning everyone here I greet you all , thanks be to God for make us to see today again,may his name be praise for ever in Jesus name amen,
Yah I still be osinachiadima global enterprise which you know as Dfameguy11s which you know so far , am still here to provide you quality and affordable building materials such as:
Spanish tiles
China tiles
Italian tiles
Marble
Doors
Sanitary Ware
Etc
Our address Remain: block 10 shop 16 first floor Agric market orile Coker Odun-ade car wash bus stop badagry express way Lagos, warehouse address No :6 pere street orile Coker opposite wema bank, beside G.U.O motor transport company , badagry express way Lagos Nigeria

Contact us : 07087953771 or 09085212244
Email osinachicolins20@gmail.com
Etc

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by QSFemi(m): 6:56am On Jun 07, 2023
Thank you Money121.

money121:

More win oga mi sir
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by redgem(f): 7:03am On Jun 07, 2023
rayornb:
Good morning guys...

Please I need to know the average number of bag if cement to plaster a three bedroom flat...

40 bags or more...depending on the size of the building
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Geekop: 9:00am On Jun 07, 2023
Good morning professionals, entrepreneurs...
Contact us @Krafom_Engineering for your Waterproofing, Damp-proofing, Soil Stabilization projects.
Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qoncave(m): 9:46am On Jun 07, 2023
Contact us for your superb POP ceiling designs today. Our services are unique, simple and affordable.

Call us on 07039839972 or 08131591112 today for inquiries and get a free quotation.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by dapotemi: 11:28am On Jun 07, 2023
Pls I need advice on an issue.
I gave a plumbing work to a plumber, I am to pay him 160k go both first stage and the second stage where he will have to install all the accessories (WC, heater, etc)..workmanship = 160k
Now the guy had done first stage and he got 60k, time to come ad finish second stage, to install all the accessories and he's been posting me..For over a month now, one excuse to the other, I will come today, I will come tomorrow.
Pls, can I get another plumber and let him finish the work and negotiate and pay the new plumber? Can this plumber come to start disturbing tomorrow?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akerewe(m): 11:35am On Jun 07, 2023
dapotemi:
I gave a plumbing work to a plumber, I am to pay him 160k go both first stage and the second stage where he will have to install all the accessories (WC, heater, etc)..workmanship = 160k
Now the guy had done first stage and he got 60k, time to come ad finish second stage, to install all the accessories and he's been posting me..For over a month now, one excuse to the other, I will come today, I will come tomorrow.
Pls, can I get another plumber and let him finish the work and negotiate and pay the new plumber? Can this plumber come to start disturbing tomorrow?

Tell him and his referral that another person has done the job already, that when next u have another job, u will call him.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by OLUMIDE2040(m): 11:49am On Jun 07, 2023
Do you need modern 3D kitchen designs with well arranged cabinets for your building project.
You are just a Dm away. WhatsApp +2347057141212 and let's get started.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 12:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
Reeefe:

ahh this makes sense.
yes sir, I did it for nairalander here too,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sonnie10: 3:38pm On Jun 07, 2023
dapotemi:
Tell him to refund the 60k for breach of contract and see his reaction. Not that he will comply.
But on a serious note, you self suppose move on with another person.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mikw: 4:43pm On Jun 07, 2023
[url]https://kingfordhomes.com/top-10-real-esta…in-lagos-nigeria/[/url]

This is awesome
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ArcToyin(m): 5:17pm On Jun 07, 2023
dapotemi:

It is better he finish the work than bringing some one up because he understands better the running he did and where he paused work in which another plumber may not know. He can likewise keep some secrecy within him which will be very hard or impossible for another one to know. I have regretted this decision twice.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 5:55pm On Jun 07, 2023
dapotemi:

Better to allow him to finish the job so that if there is any issue you will be able to hold him responsible.. .. how many WC is he going to install?

Also bringing somebody can cause a lot of damages during installation of fittings. New guy can drill pipe during installation. He might not know the pipe route
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:45pm On Jun 07, 2023
dapotemi:

The new guy migjt create more problem than you can imagine, he might likely condemned All the work that the previous person did…. Some artisian behave this way…
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Abbeyb1ack: 12:42am On Jun 08, 2023
dapotemi:

It's likely the first work he did shouldn't av earned him 60k
Am sure the new plumber you will call will charge u above 100k and we likely condemn some of the work of the first plumber

Just exercise patience....if there is no hope that he's coming..I will advise you moved on to another plumber

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 1:17am On Jun 08, 2023
kiekie1:
SMARTCELL DISTILLED WATER & ELECTROLYTES NOW IN STOCK!!

We are still committed to giving you the best quality of distilled water in the industry..

Join us in our price slash promo .. We look forward to working with you

Distilled water 25 Litres = N10,000 PER 25L GALLON (Selling with free 25L Gallon)(BUY 2 GALLONS & GET A 5L FREE)

Distilled water 5 Litres = N2,000 (Selling with free 5L gallon) (PROMO: BUY 12 units get 2 free)

Distilled water 1 Litre (Dozen pack) = N7000 N6000 (PROMO: BUY 12 packs & get 1 free)

Hydrometer = N5,000

Electrolyte 25 Litres = N15,000 (with free 25L Industrial Gallon) .. (BUY 2 GALLONS & GET 5L DISTILLED WATER FREE).

Electrolyte is mixture of sulfuric acid & distilled water having predefined specific gravity or concentration per mol. Smartcell electrolytes maintains 1.265 - 1.295 specific gravity range.

*Distilled H2O Analysis:
*TDS = 0 - 0007 ppm
*PH = 6.8 - 7.0

*APPLICATIONS:
Smartcell distilled water is free of toxins, microbes , pollutants and can be used for:

-Tubular battery periodic top up
- Skin care formulation
- Steam Iron
- Soap making
- Hand sanitizer production
- Cleaning services
- Laboratory
- Automotive radiator Cooling Systems
- Continuous positive airway pressure machines

We're open for dealership discussions. Feel free to reach us via contact details below

*Warehouse Location: Winners estate, Abule-egba , Lagos but can be dispatched to any state on buyers expense...

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Premium distilled water and electrolytes available....
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kiekie1(m): 1:17am On Jun 08, 2023
4 DAYS DISCOUNTED PRICE OFFER! HURRY !!!!

Looking for an All in one Solar power solution that integrates power supply, backup power, and power management,   widely used in off-grid and unreliable grid areas to replace environmentally unfriendly Diesel Generators (DGs).
Then The ☀️ *Huawei isitepower M* ☀️ should be among the Options to look out for

💎 *High Protection* 💎
An integrated design with IP65-rated protection helps ensure power generation and power consumption security.

⛄ *AVailable Option Come in 6KWH power* ⛄
MPPT Voltage: 90–435 V DC
Max. Input Current: 2 x 15 A
Recommended PV Power: 5000 Wp
Numbers of PV Strings: 2 strings
Number of MPPT Routes: 1 route
Max. Input Current per Strings: 15 A
Incorporated lithium Battery Option

🧊 _Isite power 6KVA 10KWH All in one Lifepo4 Energy Storage Systems_ N6,173,000 N5,600,000

🧊 _Isite power 6KVA 15KWH All in one Lifepo4 Energy Storage System_ N8,024,000 N7,200,000

PHOCOS 5000w 48v hybrid inverter "ruggedly works without battery" ... N712,500 N685,000

Schneider homaya pro solar pure sine wave hybrid inverters:
Homaya 3kw 24v inverter .... N385,000
Homaya 4kw 48v inverter .... N540,000
Homaya 6kw 48v inverter..... N680,000

Prices valid till 13th of June

For further enquiry & purchase;
Contact,
Smartcell global services
CALL LINE: 081-350-31951
WHATSAPP::: http://.us/w/?c=a46ea5

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Blessedsunny2(m): 11:58am On Jun 08, 2023
Executive Spanish Wall tiles

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 3:04pm On Jun 08, 2023
Gud afternoon house,
Available, hurry up to get ur own

1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyesky(m): 4:08pm On Jun 08, 2023
Available for delivery

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Muyesky(m): 4:09pm On Jun 08, 2023
cool

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by nurd(m): 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2023
BrickDevo:
Kitchen interior design| Brickstakks

We are open to offers now

Design and Installations
📍 Lagos Lekki
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 4:21am On Jun 09, 2023
Greeting from here , good morning everyone engineers and home owners I hail you all .
Well remember we are here for you all
To provide you quality building materials
Such as:
Spanish tiles
China tiles
Italian tiles
Nigeria tiles
South Africa bricks
Wall paper
Door
Sanitary Ware's etc
We are capable of delivery before payment
Within Lagos state
Check our record here we're are people you can trust to have a good deal with
Contact osinachiadima global enterprise with
This No : 07087953781 09085212244
Address block 10 shop 16 first floor Agric market orile Coker Odun-ade car wash bus stop badagry express way Lagos
Warehouse address No 6 Opere street orile Coker opposite wema bank beside G.U.O Moto transport company badagry express way Lagos Nigeria

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by DFAMEGUY11S(m): 7:23am On Jun 09, 2023
Osinachiadima global enterprise

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by CDG1(m): 8:37am On Jun 09, 2023
Thanks for stopping by, without wasting your precious time.

Masterpiece Trucks And Granites is one the best suppliers with materials coming from two quarry branches: Ijebu Ode (To Lagos Island) and Abeokuta (Lagos Mainland)

Our materials quality has been tested and verified by so many advance construction companies.
We understand that buying from some suppliers pose you the risk of not getting the exact tonnage paid for,dirty materials (mixture) and delay.
We provide you best solution to all these by providing haulage services for materials (Howo trucks and Mack trucks).
Full tonnage supply.
Affordable prices.
Long-term relationships are extremely important to Us .
We do 24/7 supply.
Fast and reliable.

Available materials are:
Boulder =7200/ton
Stone Dust =2500/ton
Half (1/2) inch =7200/ton
Stonebase =7000/ton
Hardcore =7000/ton
3quarter = 7000/ton
5/8(3/4down) =7200/ton
Abeokuta Sharp sand= 4100

Discounts are available under Terms and conditions of quantity order,contractor,development or marketer.

(what'sApp) work best as network services are bad at the quarry.

Kindly call us to place order or make inquiries..
07026691840 or 08126254470

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akerewe(m): 10:20am On Jun 09, 2023
Good day engineers in d House, pls what is the best standard size of granite for flooring nd the quantity of granite nd Sharp sand for flooring 100sqm floor @3"inches thickness nd d likely quantity of cement

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by bobkezel(m): 10:43am On Jun 09, 2023
topsy23:

Congrats for moving in to your new apartment.

Now to the issue you have in the house , you need to chambers if the waste and soil pipes are not linked to the same chamber.

Also, you need to change your floor drains to S-Trap floor drain to prevent the odour flowing back to the house. Make you all the toilet have outer Vent .

Introduce magic waste to all the basins in other to retain some water so as to prevent the bad odour as well .
Good morning sir, pls where do I get the S trap. Cos most plumbers don't seem to know what an s trap is.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AAMTiling(m): 11:03am On Jun 09, 2023
Still available for your tiling services.

AAM Tiling at work...

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kaze4blues(m): 3:25pm On Jun 09, 2023
hamtabfawaz:
Interior Kitchen setup.

Book an appointment.

What’s the estimate for this sort of kitchen setup in a four bedroom apartment?

Will soon get to this stage in my project and I’m trying to get myself ready.

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3403) (3404) (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) ... (3664) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.