Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (3408) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4378099 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) ... (3664) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 9:04pm On Jun 10, 2023
gbadexy:

I think they are worth it on the long run considering the fact that the battery could be exhausted in full cycle and still last for 10 years.
That's like 20 to 25 years usage of the regular acid batteries that shouldn't be depleted below 50% of it's capacity to last a couple of years.

Yeah minimum of 10years
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FEGEITOK: 10:23pm On Jun 10, 2023
seunpinky:

Good day, I have responded to your email. Woke up to several mails from Nairalanders and I have responded to each.

Busy day, I finally got to respond to it.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by rmx: 11:32pm On Jun 10, 2023
topsy23:

1MVA, that's for factory . The diesel consumption would be much at full load. But if you have 33KV high voltage line it will help you alot. Running diesel engine 8hts a day with that capacity of generator is not economical at all. If you connected to 33KV grid line, at least minimum of 20hrs power supply a day

I am on 33kva, been on it for 17 years , not as reliable as when I installed but you need back up now

Even akala that you are doing is on 33kva already nah cool
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Petmayor: 4:25am On Jun 11, 2023
Adedward:
u are welcome boss, we are here to supply u, the windows

My advice is to go for casement windows embedded burglaries or sliding embedded with burglaries, dats latex design now,
And it will very durable, and strong, here are some pictures of it,

For the third picture you posted (the window),
What is the size (dimension) of the window?
How much does it cost for Grey colour type with 5mm glass, 16mm burglary and net?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 7:00am On Jun 11, 2023
GOOD MORNING, the sizes is (3ft by 5ft)
for grey color with 5mm glass and vibre nets, 16mm iron, (thick imported material #60,000)
( Tower material #65,000) thanks
Petmayor:

For the third picture you posted (the window),
What is the size (dimension) of the window?
How much does it cost for Grey colour type with 5mm glass, 16mm burglary and net?

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akerewe(m): 11:49am On Jun 11, 2023
Pls house, what is the best concrete mixing ratio for ground floor??
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Junfav: 11:56am On Jun 11, 2023
Adedward:
GOOD MORNING, the sizes is (3ft by 5ft)
for grey color with 5mm glass and vibre nets, 16mm iron, (thick imported material #60,000)
( Tower material #65,000) thanks

Which is better,the tower material or thick material?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 12:46pm On Jun 11, 2023
Junfav:

Which is better,the tower material or thick material?
tower materials is the one of the best sir, if u don't mind about the prices,
Tower is best (in this two types)
Followed by thick imported thanks,
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Junfav: 2:04pm On Jun 11, 2023
Adedward:
tower materials is the one of the best sir, if u don't mind about the prices,
Tower is best (in this two types)
Followed by thick imported thanks,

Ok my chief thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by christ007(m): 3:19pm On Jun 11, 2023
We done in Warri so who am working with next
Happy Sunday to everyone here

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by christ007(m): 3:23pm On Jun 11, 2023
christ007:
We done in Warri so who am working with next
Happy Sunday to everyone here

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AAMTiling(m): 2:02pm On Jun 12, 2023
We provide topnotch wall and floor tiling services.

Call or WhatsApp: O7O68853073

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aforxzy(f): 2:18pm On Jun 12, 2023
I use 1: 1:5 3 for my ground floor/ foundation and 1: 2 : 4 for upper floors..

Akerewe:

Not at all, it's a ground floor not a suspend floor.
Thanks for the insight Engineer, 3/4 down I guess? Thanks I will do just that.

What is likely to be the mixing ratio with using 3/4 on ground floor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FemiHKE(m): 2:55pm On Jun 12, 2023
Sliding Windows neatly fabricated and installed

Call/WhatsApp - 09069751998

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Akerewe(m): 3:04pm On Jun 12, 2023
Aforxzy:
I use 1: 1:5 3 for my ground floor/ foundation and 1: 2 : 4 for upper floors..

Ok thanks Engineer
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Adedward(m): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
GOOD afternoon, happy democracy to everyone here ooo,

Enjoying our new design of frames with burglaries,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 6:58pm On Jun 12, 2023
High cost of fuel? No problem

2.5kva inverter setup at computer village

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 8:32pm On Jun 12, 2023
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Completed
Site Location: @ Ago Palace Lagos STATE

Roof Design :Longspan (Normal Design)
Colour:Grey biegi
Guage: 0.55mm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-brpebAWKs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVHn7ruejsE?

To get the Cost that Roofed this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2023
money121:
Job Done!!
Another Successful Roofing Project Completed
Site Location: @ Ago Palace Lagos STATE

Roof Design :Longspan (Normal Design)
Colour:Grey biegi
Guage: 0.55mm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J-brpebAWKs?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JVHn7ruejsE?

To get the Cost that Roofed this Building Call/WhatsApp 08085310359

This is a flat roof

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by topsy23: 9:13pm On Jun 12, 2023
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 10:07pm On Jun 12, 2023
topsy23:

This is a flat roof

Yes sir
Hidn roof

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Neweko: 7:41am On Jun 13, 2023
@money121 can you help send one of your guys to fix a leak pls? The house is in Ago Palace.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 8:37am On Jun 13, 2023
Neweko:
@money121 can you help send one of your guys to fix a leak pls? The house is in Ago Palace.
Unless is my company that handle the roofing project or you want to de roof the building
I don't fix leakages

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by visaclick: 8:56am On Jun 13, 2023
grin Smart man , dorge the bullet as expected.
money121:

Unless is my company that handle the roofing project or you want to de roof the building
I don't fix leakages
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by money121(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2023
visaclick:
grin Smart man , dorge the bullet as expected.
My brother No time ooo
I don't like stress cool cool Talking base on experience

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Geekop: 10:02am On Jun 13, 2023
Neweko:

Chat me up on 07039310763.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AngelicBeing: 10:16am On Jun 13, 2023
money121:

I don't fix leakages
tongue

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by megacontrol(m): 12:15pm On Jun 13, 2023
Hello what size of kitchen goes for the two prices you quoted? what's the total linear meter?

The pictures you attached seem like a open plan one-side kitchen, is that the type that goes for that price range?

Thanks

hamtabfawaz:

I mainly use two types of boards for my kitchen setup.
standard HDF or HDF high gloss.
For Standard HDF = ₦850K . HDF high gloss = ₦1.3M
NB: prices are subject to change.

You can send me a DM on whatsapp & request for videos of previous projects. 09122348437
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Derkonig20222: 12:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
Real Estate current trends in Nigeria.

In the past year, there has a tremendous rise in home price globally. The price rise which is an increase in both rent and the sell price of houses is one of the many after maths of the pandemic.
Real estate is broadly defined as land including everything that lies above and below it, these things permanently attached to it and all the rights of ownership that comes with the land.

Some sticking features of Real Estate include:
Real estate is limited in supply, i.e it is scarce and always in demand.
Every property has it's own uniqueness.
Land is indestructible.

There are several categories of Real Estate
These are:
Agricultural properties.
Residential properties.
Commercial properties.
Mixed use properties.
Industrial properties.
Special purpose properties.

Though buyers and sellers dominates the activities in the real estate market. There are a number of other players like developers, construction workers, insurance companies in the real estate major determinant of these prices are supply and demand.

Here at Derkonig Constructions we cover a wide range of services associated with real estate from acquisition to construction to equipment leasing to buying and selling of properties.
Contact today and get all your real estate needs met.
Follow us on all our platforms to find out more about us.
Instagram @derkonig_constructions
Twitter @ DerKönig_Constructions
Facebook @ Derkonig Constructions.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by sethtsadopp: 1:28pm On Jun 13, 2023
Please How much is Original Dab 1HP Water Pressure Pump?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Qoncave(m): 5:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
We are readily available to help you beautify your home with our simple yet incredible POP designs. We can also help you bring your ideal designs to live.

Contact us today and get a free quotation!

📞 07039839972, 08131591112
Email: qoncave@gmail.com

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by michlins(m): 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
We're building this for a client. Watch this space and spare a minute to comment,like and share

Contact is 07032fourfour6904

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3405) (3406) (3407) (3408) (3409) (3410) (3411) ... (3664) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Jokay07(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.