Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,129 members, 7,867,270 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 01:07 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (409) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4515106 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (3698) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 4:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Once again, I welcome all the new users to this page grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by paininyourass: 4:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
I will put him where he belongs soon grin with surprise
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by NL1960: 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
mufutau55:

I have on several occasions requested that this thread be locked, but since we don't have any Moderator here, it was not done.
So I just sit down and look... Thanks for the concerns.

Hajji M.

Hajji, do not lock the thread. Iam reading some good and great exposures here that i never knew was happening in this property section. Sometimes, it is good to quarrel as it brings out information you never thought of.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 4:28pm On Jul 16, 2016
I am new here. smiley
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
NL1960:

Hajji, do not lock the thread. Iam reading some good and great exposures here that i never knew was happening in this property section. Sometimes, it is good to quarrel as it brings out information you never thought of.

Nor B small thing, some people lie fit drill Bore hole.
Some get Estate @ banana estate grin grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mufutau55(m): 4:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
NL1960:

If locked, you will still be able to read all the messages but it will not take any response or comment. It will just be READ ONLY.
But anyway.. I am not sure it will be locked, it would have been locked weeks ago.

Hajji M.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
destruction11:
I am new here. smiley
Welcome to the best page on NL, a place u can be anything you want on line grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 4:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
P3ST:
My people, dont be deceived. Egunmogaji is the same t3stm3 check this two threads to confirm

https://www.nairaland.com/2686674/n10000-reward-me-find-friend. By Egunmogaji

https://www.nairaland.com/3150122/please-me-find-childhood-friend. By t3stm3

Don't be surprised when u see "likes" on their meaningless post, they use their alt to like their post.

Same with 3strikes. He is the same sensegiver happykay and the one he is using to advertise his ajah house for rent(I forget the name) and lot more.

I am destruction, a lot of ppl have deactivated cos of me. grin

Their is now a bbm group for gossip and where they can all team up against my friend agarawu. Cowards. grin

I am ready
wow! I can believe it . i know that man is fake sad

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 4:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
erico2k2:

Ah baba U r here, U see waht kids have turned this place into?
Some even claim to have 10 user names to insult and scam people
Anyway We know the real builders in the house still.
Hope all good.!
We dey rough am bro

-------
By God's grace we should take construction of terrace to d centre of unity shortly

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
NL1960:

they should not lock it, lets expose them and see who are fake ppl here. angry
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
segcymoor:

We dey rough am bro

-------
By God's grace we should take construction of terrace to d centre of unity shortly
Wow that sounds real good, I will be following,I dey do press up to deck my build grin grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
P3ST:
My people, dont be deceived. Egunmogaji is the same t3stm3 check this two threads to confirm

https://www.nairaland.com/2686674/n10000-reward-me-find-friend. By Egunmogaji

https://www.nairaland.com/3150122/please-me-find-childhood-friend. By t3stm3

Don't be surprised when u see "likes" on their meaningless post, they use their alt to like their post.

Same with 3strikes. He is the same sensegiver happykay and the one he is using to advertise his ajah house for rent(I forget the name) and lot more.

I am destruction, a lot of ppl have deactivated cos of me. grin

Their is now a bbm group for gossip and where they can all team up against my friend agarawu. Cowards. grin

I am ready
shocked

You call someone a fraudster
You call him a quack
You created a thread for him after dissing your cheap elebu roofing{Abe orule)

You create new account after starting beef with him to ask him questions.

I troway yarsh for una here o

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 4:50pm On Jul 16, 2016
paininyourass:
Those mofos can fly their private jets to kidnap that precious girl, please delete her picture. They are kidnappers!!!!!
agArawu has two different threads on his profile showing his kid for children's day celebration. They can't kidnap her smiley
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 4:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
3strikes:

Now you guys can see what I have been talking about. We are not saying what we dont know.

We just need Last page too to admit and apologize then we can all discuss the way forward.

We still love you guys....but we just hate your fradulent ways.

3strikes
3strikes aka happykay, sensegiver and lot more pleaded for mercy but it was declined. grin

Bros tell us the names of all your moniker so that we go know say na u wink

BTW why can't u use your main account to advertise una ajah house, u gat something to hide?

This funny man will make a comment and use his alt account to reply himself.

I give una yarsh here o shocked

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by paininyourass: 4:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
One of 'em has just commit suicide while swimming grin[color=#006600][/color] if you are still alive, please upload a pix of you to prove me wrong tongue

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 5:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
Mervverick can't stop crying for 400k and they are ppl that form millionaire here . cry .... cry.... baby I want to see my mummy grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
At this point nah to list this thread in the JOKE section nah Sure pass. grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by paininyourass: 5:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
One mad man discovered with a moniker that starts with Er wink very soon I will sit his ass down with tears on his papaya face

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 5:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
Thats why I don't want to be friends with anyone here.

When I was sourcing for dollars to buy some goods in China, 3strikes / happykay was the first to quote me and call me and some ppl fraudster.

He will use his 3strikes to laugh with u and use his alt to trow jabs at you.

Are these the matured people we have here? Who is real and who is fake? A lesson for all sad

Evidence below.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 5:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
3strikes/happykay will be talking to himself. embarassed no be kolomental be that?

Who is fake and who is real? A lesson for all.
Stay away from property section ppl when looking for friends.

Evidence below.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 5:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
NL1960:

Your head dey there! Why should this thread be locked? Why??

These are good information that we are getting mehn!!. At least Brabus can be rest assured that all these people screaming fraudster! fraudster!! Can also be fraudulent when it suits them.

How can the masquerade man open a thread to destroy Brabus just because of small criticism of his build only to ask the same fraudster for construction information using a different handle. Shame!!!!

I can't see egungun show his face here again.

Are we sure AZUH is not an alternate handle for one of these guys too? smiley

Abeg, no lock this thread o o

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 5:46pm On Jul 16, 2016
More to come.
I warned them not to pick on me. Agarawu can be young but he is a smart a$$ nigga. He is destruction angry

Seat back and eat your pop corn.

They are now using report button to delete post and ban u. Cowards grin

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
paininyourass:
One mad man discovered with a moniker that starts with Er wink very soon I will sit his ass down with tears on his papaya face
Why nor write my full name erico2k2 grin grin
Me I nor buy I nor sell, I dnt know how you are going to sit my backside down with tears, U are very free to go fruu all of my post from 2007 till date, nothing do me,I have the one and only moniker, unlike others here who hide under multiple names to scam unsuspecting members of the public, and nor start Ohh cos if nah 2 yab,, U nor reach

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 6:03pm On Jul 16, 2016
Sensegiver is 3strikes. Can u see the way he replied Me below before he was was cautioned by Oga fast shipping. And he is preaching home training for me but he wasn't trained. embarassed

Who is real and who is fake? A lesson for all.

I never knew it was 3strikes then. He will attack u with alt monikers and laugh with u with his real moniker.

Check his vulgar words. And we call them sir.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 6:04pm On Jul 16, 2016
erico2k2:

make u dey run your mouth there U hear, at least I have one profile here and I love to laugh at people who got nothing better to do when dem mates dey look for bar, U just dey look for my trouble on my side,I resemble ur Husaband ni go pay your money then come back, MADAM free me abeg U.last warning!!!!!

[size=14pt]Weerey![/size] grin grin

Na small remain, you go soon UNCLAD for Brabus!
shocked shocked grin grin grin

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by FastShipping: 6:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
All of a sudden, some miscreants now accusing Lastpage and anyone else who ask them to take their unending complaints to the authority as partners of Brabus.

Bunch of ninnies.

10 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
lastpage:

Lastpage!
Oga Madam,Y U dey mention brabus wen talking to me? what has he got to do with my matter and yours, or you think I also work for brabus 2
chey You nor wan keep quiet ok make a fire first bullet sit back

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by paininyourass: 6:07pm On Jul 16, 2016
Well, clap for yourself bold guy. I have what it takes to bring you on your kneels physically. I ain't fvckin care of what you had as an archive on this forum but I will deal with u like a nigerdelta master treats his rude boy, when I'm done with you, you will be erikoko
erico2k2:

Why nor write my full name erico2k2 grin grin
Me I nor buy I nor sell, I dnt know how you are going to sit my backside down with tears, U are very free to go fruu all of my post from 2007 till date, nothing do me,I have the one and only moniker, unlike others here who hide under multiple names to scam unsuspecting members of the public, and nor start Ohh cos if nah 2 yab,, U nor reach

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 6:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
erico2k2:

make u dey run your mouth there U hear, at least I have one profile here and I love to laugh at people who got nothing better to do when dem mates dey look for bar, U just dey look for my trouble on my side,I resemble ur Husaband ni go pay your money then come back, MADAM free me abeg U.last warning!!!!!

When you see Gob-shytes like Erico2k2 saying they are "sitting on the fence", you should no its the height of HYPOCRISY!
Only hypocrites "STAND for NOTHING"

Take your stand, and defend it vigorously because you took it based on "Principle"

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 6:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
paininyourass:
Well, clap for yourself bold guy. I have what it takes to bring you on your kneels physically. I ain't fvckin care of what you had as an archive on this forum but I will deal with u like a nigerdelta master treats his rude boy, when I'm done with you, you will be erikoko
See dis mumu, nigerdelta my foot, where in nigerdelta are you fro,?
just so you know Im a Nigerdeltan so stop all this your yeye forming and falling hand wey yu dey show here so,all this your initial gra gra no reach na efurun round about dem go tie U flug if we meet one on one
9ja delta my foot, nor be warri dem born me, or U think say I be lagos boy or nah London dem born me,I laugh in Urhobo,dey fall ur hand there, nor face the people wey U n dem get matta

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (406) (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) ... (3698) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Juxtix88 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.