Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,485 members, 7,854,103 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:48 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (410) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4487741 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (3690) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 6:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Take your stvpidity out of this beautiful section was what I preached then, is that why I Am a fraudster? And brabuss friend?

3strikes = sensegiver , happykay and lot more.

He keeps replying himself.

Evidence below.

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 6:15pm On Jul 16, 2016
lastpage:

[size=14pt]Weerey![/size] grin grin

Na small remain, you go soon UNCLAD for Brabus!
shocked shocked grin grin grin

When you see Gob-shytes like Erico2k2 saying they are "sitting on the fence", you should no its the height of HYPOCRISY!
Only hypocrites "STAND for NOTHING"

Take your stand, and defend it vigorously because you took it based on "Principle"

Lastpage!
My STAND
you Mr or Mrs last page is FAKE everything about you is fake.sugarcoating shyte here wont help U.I have warned U b4, u dnt listen,Im one person on here nobody has any shyte upon,I can boast of it.I dont owe anyone here and no one owes me but what I wont stand to see is misrepresentation like U and your likes are doing.
As for everyone else on here, My stand is, laugh out at the most funny jokes amongst who every dis the most.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 6:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
3strikes:
I want to use this opportunity to apologize to everyone here who think we are derailing this thread. We are not. We are fighting for humanity.

These guys are scammers on Nairaland property section looking for maga. They sometime act like they are fighting each other here or against each other but guess what....its all part of the plan.
Strike the shepherd and the sheep will scatter

We are against Brabus their shepherd and the sheep agarawu23= freeworld= nigerdeltaman=p3st an LASTPaGe are all scattered.

They are angry cos we no let magas fall again. No more bribe from brabus

Please tell lastpage to refund all the money for the fake docs and approvals.

This scam is huge folks...shine your eyes.

Thanks
3strikes!!!

[s]
NB: Lanicky is not a female. Agarawu used the moniker to scam nairaland of a meagre #70k and wanted to die ontop.

He will be using another moniker to scam nairaland for the male competition. Watch out for the moniker Fynboi.

One clown got all these...

Agarawu23= freeworld= nigerdeltaman=p3st= lanicky=fynboi.[/s]

Exactly, you be real Maga! grin grin

Only inept, incompetent dolts CRY "Return some phantom MONEY",..... EVERYDAY, wetin?! shocked shocked

People with Balls will take ACTION!

You dont STOP FRAUD by just derailing a thread set-up for learning and say you are doing some foolish humanity.

If you are not a Hypocrite and you are really concerned about FRAUD, I SAY REPORT THE FRAUDSTER TO EFCC AND PROSECUTE THEM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.
Abi the fraudster na ghost?

Most likely Erico2k2 and 3strikes are the real fraudsters, no wonder they are afraid of stepping forward? undecided undecided

If anyone attempts to defraud me, l will put them in JAIL where they belong.......l wont be making anonymous noise, online.

Abeg, go siddon joor, L-for-LEARNER

Lastpage!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 6:22pm On Jul 16, 2016
lastpage:

Only inept, incompetent dolts CRY "Return some phantom MONEY",..... EVERYDAY, wetin?! shocked shocked

You dont STOP FRAUD by just derailing a thread set-up for learning and say you are doing some foolish humanity.

If you are not a Hypocrite and you are really concerned about FRAUD, I SAY REPORT THE FRAUDSTER TO EFCC AND PROSECUTE THEM TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW.

Most likely Erico2k2 and 3strikes are the real fraudsters, no wonder they are afraid of stepping forward? undecided undecided

If anyone attempts to defraud me, l will put them in JAIL where they belong.......l wont be making anonymous noise, online.[/b]

Lastpage!

See as lastpage dey happy say people dey fall maga....I kuku don talk myown.

Clap for yourself transgendered.. grin

Btw not colorful enuf...
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 6:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
lastpage:

If anyone attempts to defraud me, l will put them in JAIL where they belong.......l wont be making anonymous noise, online.

Lastpage!
ahaha this oga madam, the witches in your village don handover you case give another village witch, better do fasting and praying
Mr fraud,plz what fraud, I like to know make I see if I waka pass money wey I supose kpake,I have never ever Built for anybody rather than myself on NL.Nah only cars and one or two fones I don sell for Nairaland, so plz tell us how I take be fraud
PS, whats ur STAND? cos last time U told me ur child is few years younger than me in Uni in the UK and also You and ur wifey have up to 4 passport as if E epp anybody here,,I also heard you B Man-O_war plus lecturer and also Militarily man, wow U be multi skilled human
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 6:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
3strikes:

See as lastpage dey happy say people dey fall maga....I kuku don talk myown.

Clap for yourself transgendered.. grin

Btw not colorful enuf...

D guy nah gra gra E dey make online,I don warn am, If E nor respect himself here angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
Make una no let me choke on my magarita o.... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 6:32pm On Jul 16, 2016
erico2k2:

My STAND
you Mr or Mrs last page is FAKE everything about you is fake.sugarcoating shyte here wont help U.I have warned U b4, u dnt listen,Im one person on here nobody has any shyte upon,I can boast of it.I dont owe anyone here and no one owes me but what I wont stand to see is misrepresentation like U and your likes are doing.
As for everyone else on here, My stand is, laugh out at the most funny jokes amongst who every dis the most.

Stop M@sturb@ting on this thread! tongue tongue

If you have identified a FRAUDSTER......... REPORT THEM TO EFCC and PROSECUTE THEM.

I want Fraudsters JAILED ASAP.

Stop derailing this thread by m@sturb@ting all over the place.

That cant be too difficult for you to understand now, huh?

Lastpage!

BTW: I am wondering: Why is Brabus still getting jobs ..... despite all the noise you clowns are making? (I am sure you see some of the new jobs he is doing)
My "opinion" is that its either he is doing the jobs for FREE (which l doubt) or ther eis SOMETHING the Clients are getting from giving their jobs to him.

Reflect on this properly.
It is not rocket science though l understand that l have to COLOUR IT for mentally-challenged imbeciles like you to comprehend.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 6:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
He is not replying any of my accusations grin

Agarawu will accuse u with evidence to back it up. cheesy

I have that time. wink

So let me cook and eat now grin

Who is real and who is fake? A lesson for all. smiley

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 6:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
erico2k2:

D guy nah gra gra E dey make online,I don warn am, If E nor respect himself here angry angry angry

The way I use to respect am for here before ehn....I didnt know na one of the 19 boys with shovel and fake green uniformm....small thing e go start to dey talk military lingual.

Na smallie like dem agarawu e fit dey do that to...

Them detrail theead...wetin e dey build than hauling insults all over nairaland? kiss undecided

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 6:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
erico2k2:

Thunder fire your Papa for your village.

Even your Fada is not "man-enough" to warn me..... how much more a nonentity like you?

You ranting and warning since three days ago.

Why not arrange a meeting where we can put a face to the coward? undecided

Your types are just inconsequential to me, l use you for AMUSEMENT
. grin grin

[size=14pt]Anyway, STOP derailing the thread. GO TO EFCC and do something Concrete[/size]

Lastpage!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 6:39pm On Jul 16, 2016
lastpage:

Thunder fire your Papa for your village.

Even your Fada is not "man-enough" to warn me..... how much more a nonentity like you?

You ranting and warning since three days ago.

Why not arrange a meeting where we can put a face to the coward? undecided

Your types are just inconsequential to me, l use you for AMUSEMENT
. grin grin

[size=14pt]Anyway, STOP derailing the thread. GO TO EFCC and do something Concrete[/size]

Lastpage!
YOu have to bring my father into it
ok let me remind you
CC 3strikes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by paininyourass: 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2016
Wow this is really cool, get on a flight and pick a location in warri/bayelsa. We will see who is a lord in da cr**k.
erico2k2:

See dis mumu, nigerdelta my foot, where in nigerdelta are you fro,?
just so you know Im a Nigerdeltan so stop all this your yeye forming and falling hand wey yu dey show here so,all this your initial gra gra no reach na efurun round about dem go tie U flug if we meet one on one
9ja delta my foot, nor be warri dem born me, or U think say I be lagos boy or nah London dem born me,I laugh in Urhobo,dey fall ur hand there, nor face the people wey U n dem get matta

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 6:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
3strikes:

The way I use to respect am for here before ehn....I didnt know na one of the 19 boys with shovel and fake green uniformm....small thing e go start to dey talk military lingual.

Them detrail theead...wetin e dey build than hauling insults all over nairaland? kiss undecided

[size=14pt]I TOTALLY REJECT "respect" from thugs and touts! [/size] angry angry

A Rose, by whichever name it is called, will STILL smell as Sweet" - Lastpage!

Go-figure.
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
paininyourass:
Wow this is really cool, get on a flight and pick a location in warri/bayelsa. We will see who is a lord in da cr**k.
No nah warri/PH, no worry dey show yourself,U think say I be one of dem dem,anyway make i free U.I need fall person hand here
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 6:44pm On Jul 16, 2016
[s]
3strikes:

[/s]

Stop being fraudulent.
You have over 100 monikers here, what for? Are u among those that are inviting builders to enugu and stealing from them through their ATM?

[size=34pt]watch out for 3strikes
, he is fake[/size]

Stop mentioning agarawu abeg. Check above and defend my accusations.

Fake @$$ nigga.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
lastpage:

[size=14pt]I TOTALLY REJECT "respect" from thugs and touts! [/size] angry angry

A Rose, by whichever name it is called, will STILL smell as Sweet" - Lastpage!

Go-figure.
undecided undecided

Lastpage!
U want another bullet?I get plenty, where you lied and lied to people

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 6:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
erico2k2:

ok let me remind you

Use your BRAIN naah, l thought you said you are educated?.

Would you even believe that at my age, l am just trying to give birth in 2009! grin grin grin
Look at the "writing style" if you have sense and you will easily notice it is not my style of writing.

No more CLUES! tongue tongue

That post has been highlighted over ten times, on this same Nairaland and l have asked that it should not be deleted.

INCONSEQUENTIAL joor. At least the lady paid for the delivery and got what she wanted. tongue tongue

NEXT!... More research grin what else can you find?

Lastpage!

BTW: I am sure even your father cant stand in front of me and mis-yarn. undecided

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
erico2k2:

ok let me remind you
CC 3strikes

Speechless....erico this one pass me o.

Where are the drama kings and queen...food don done o.

Did I noy tell una...Lastpage is not who you guys think he/she is.

Make una sit tight....dont take life too serious...no one get out of it alive anyways.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 6:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
erico2k2:

U want another bullet?I get plenty, where you lied and lied to people

Heheheheh grin grin

Until you go and report a FRAUDSTER at EFCC....... you gat no balls! tongue tongue tongue

Spamming and m@sturbating on this thread would not get you a job!

You are nothing but an L-for LEARNER
undecided undecided

Lastpage!

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 6:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
lastpage:

Use your BRAIN naah, l thought you said you are educated?.

Would you even believe that at my age, l am just trying to give birth in 2009! grin grin grin
Look at the "writing style" if you have sense and you will easily notice it is not my style of writing.

No more CLUES! tongue tongue

That post has been highlighted over ten times, on this same Nairaland and l have asked that it should not be deleted.

INCONSEQUENTIAL joor. At least the lady paid for the delivery and got what she wanted. tongue tongue

NEXT!... More research grin what else can you find?

Lastpage!
ahahahahaha My belle ohhh, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
So u are telling me u could not form another user name to lie that lie? and your age how does one verify ones age on here, at least you never deny say nah you write am SO ITS YOU.FRAUD since 2009,Oh You want me to use my BRAIN for you abi? the one Im not suppose to have.
u dey learn, just wait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 6:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
3strikes:

Speechless....erico this one pass me o.
Guy U never see anything, leave this baba AGBA, wey no wan respect himself,I tell am say I go fall E hand here E think say I dey

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 7:02pm On Jul 16, 2016
erico2k2:

Guy U never see anything, leave this baba AGBA, wey no wan respect himself,I tell am say I go fall E hand here E think say I dey

Bros I raise yansh for you o.....i thought I was good in busting chops.
Baba you bad! grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 7:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
erico2k2:

ahahahahaha My belle ohhh, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
So u are telling me u could not form another user name to lie that lie? and your age how does one verify ones age on here, at least you never deny say nah you write am SO ITS YOU.FRAUD since 2009,Oh You want me to use my BRAIN for you abi? the one Im not suppose to have.
u dey learn, just wait.

[size=14pt]Yawn! Yawn!! Yawn!!![/size] grin grin

No more CLUES, boy!

You want to say something...... and then you want me to "accept/deny?

Are you always this daft or is it because it is July 16, 2016? grin grin grin

Go and bring someone more intelligent from your family-line, ...maybe that person would do better. grin grin

Before, it was fake document, now it is fake pregnancy! grin grin

O'poonu-So'goonu!

Lastpage!

***I dont do "form another username"......... its for small boys. undecided

6 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
So the pali wey she dey take bragado for here...you even sabi how them get am...see life.

I pity brabus tho...cos in years to come...all these comments go still dey and we go all still dey too.

grin grin grin

Ase edumare.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 7:06pm On Jul 16, 2016
3strikes:

Bros I raise yansh for you o.....i thought I was good in busting chops.
Baba you bad! grin grin grin grin
U B my witness, nah 3 days now i dey warn the guy to leave me alone, E nor gree,If E run E mouth again, the next gbozaaa nag knock out. grin grin
E no know who E dey deal with.Me I nor dey find trouble but if my trouble land nah yawa.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 7:09pm On Jul 16, 2016
3strikes:
So the pali wey she dey take bragado for here...you even sabi how them get am...see life.

I pity brabus tho...cos in years to come...all these comments go still dey and we go all still dey too.

grin grin grin

Ase edumare.
nah D matta broda
we all wey enter jand na baki we trow enter, one way or the other we arange ourselves U dey feel me wink wink, no need to brag about it, nobody carry kpali enter the ground nah here we all hustle any which way take upgrade.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 7:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
erico2k2:

U B my witness, nah 3 days now i dey warn the guy to leave me alone, E nor gree,If E run E mouth again, the next gbozaaa nag knock out. grin grin
E no know who E dey deal with.Me I nor dey find trouble but if my trouble land nah yawa.

You be real Warri-local. grin grin

"Mouthing-off" is in your bloodstream!

what exactly have you done now, that two of you are stroking each others genitals? grin grin

Yeeye dey smell!

I still ask: WHY is it that noen of you is bold enough to REPORT a FRAUDSTER at EFCC?
Despite all the effort you put in m@sturbating about Brabus all over Nairaland, a simple thing as "REPORT" appears impossible? WHY?
vThere must be a reason why this is IMPOSSIBLE for you misfits.

Tell me: WHY?[/b]

...but dont waste my time if you have nothing tangible to say.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
lastpage:

[size=14pt]Yawn! Yawn!! Yawn!!![/size] grin grin

No more CLUES, boy!

You want to say something...... and then you want me to "accept/deny?

Are you always this daft or is it because it is July 16, 2016? grin grin grin

Go and bring someone more intelligent from your family-line, ...maybe that person would do better. grin grin

Before, it was fake document, now it is fake pregnancy! grin grin

O'poonu-So'goonu!

Lastpage!

***I dont do "form another username"......... its for small boys. undecided
and all these people who gave U honest advice nko, U use thier brains too or no B U write this one too2

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
Baba u bad! .....this is a knock out blow.

I knew something wasnt right about lastpage. He always think he is gat something to prove to us. Who cares? Well people like agarawu might tho..

.. grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 7:14pm On Jul 16, 2016
All these revelations pass the one for Bible o
Waoh!!

I no belief. It's a lie joor undecided

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 7:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
erico2k2:

nah D matta broda
we all wey enter jand na baki we trow enter, one way or the other we arange ourselves U dey feel me wink wink, no need to brag about it, nobody carry kpali enter the ground nah here we all hustle any which way take upgrade.

WRONG!

I just dont understand these minions!

How can you not be aware that some people's parent even had this British Passport when it was not common for Nigerians to over-stay or run-away to the U.K?

It is not everyone that has your kind of background of "Illiteracy, Poverty and Penury"...... l for one, dont.

You boys are beyond redemption, honestly.

Lastpage!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (407) (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) ... (3690) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Billions123, osazeoou, KEVIND, dangoteinlaw and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.