Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,507 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4450499 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (3680) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 7:20pm On Jul 16, 2016
lastpage:

WRONG!

I just dont understand these minions!

How can you not be aware that some people's parent even had this British Passport when it was not common for Nigerians to over-stay or run-away to the U.K?

It is not everyone that has your kind of background of "Illiteracy, Poverty and Penury"...... l for one, dont.

You boys are beyond redemption, honestly.

Lastpage!
U still dey Lie, chey nah you say as a small girl of 10 years you HAWK for rd, British ke?
Talking about poverty ,it was you who said you was poor check bellow plz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 7:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
erico2k2:

and all these people who gave U honest advice nko, U use thier brains too or no B U write this one too2

Even a daft person knows that it was a FEMALE that was making these postings.
Read it again and you will see it there.

So, what else huh??

Unintelligent people CANT THINK and make SIMPLE DEDUCTIONS.

I am sure you are dying "for an explanation" grin grin grin grin

No more CLUES, Boy! tongue tongue tongue

Below is a link to the thread, instead of this mo-r-on spamming the thread and creating a diversion
Everyone interested should go there and read.
https://www.nairaland.com/241742/want-give-birth-u.k-axis

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
So is it polite to start addressing Lastpage as madam on this thread?

Erico remind me who said shoes get size ooo

Erico you are bad!....e no even take you 5 mins to find lastpage size...
.you really sabi this market
.walahi.

grin grin

Lastpage never dey use crayon that time

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 7:27pm On Jul 16, 2016
Demainman1:
All these revelations pass the one for Bible o
Waoh!!

I no belief. It's a lie joor undecided
Lie ke, U see say Dem Deny am grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 7:30pm On Jul 16, 2016
3strikes:
So is it polite to start addressing Lastpage as madam on this thread?

Erico remind me who said shoes get size ooo

Erico you are bad!....e no even take you 5 mins to find lastpage size...
.you really sabi this market
.walahi.

grin grin

Lastpage never dey use crayon that time
No mind dis smally Him think say me an him nah mate, me WARRI PIKIN,dis guy never see anything
U nor see say E blood don cold small,I get more gboozaaaa.I dey come, make E run E mouth again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 7:31pm On Jul 16, 2016
Where all these guys dey now when u need them to come see how erico dey open lastpage yansh for public.

grin grin

Una won kill person with laugh for here.

Erico lastpage don run o. E don logout.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 7:34pm On Jul 16, 2016
Request

Pls, can anyone point me to or give me contact of any company where I can bend glass for a staircase and curved terraces in Lagos.

Many Thanks.

Edit: An offline contact has given me contact of a company in Amuwo Odofin. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by lastpage: 7:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
3strikes:
Where all these guys dey now when u need them to come see how erico dey open lastpage yansh for public.

grin grin

It should be obvious to you that they just decided to ignore your foolisness! grin grin

Why dont you log-on with one of your numerous Moniker and use to to laugh and roll-on-the-floor? grin grin

Lastpage!

I should not be wasting my precious time on idle dolts like you.

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
3strikes:

grin grin

Nah Dem Dem nah, dem 2 kpammmm,say see who dem dey hide 4 him bck, and Mrs LP no worry I get more for you not even on same topic,unless U erase your laptop .Dey run your mouth Oh very soon dem go draw U money wey you chop,nah 2 burst where U dey remain
Eravwe ikebi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 7:36pm On Jul 16, 2016
lastpage:

It should be obvious to you that they just decided to ignore your foolisness! grin grin

Why dont you log-on with one of your numerous Moniker and use to to laugh and roll-on-the-floor? grin grin

Lastpage!

Madam take am easy na..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 7:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
lastpage:

Lastpage!

Nah lie leave that guy face me plz, that guy 3strike is now on the fence I use to be,chey you wan embarrass yourself,abi you want me to post you face here too,that will be mortuary punch,I swear that would be rest in peace nor go sleep dey rake with erico2k2,slippers get size

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 7:40pm On Jul 16, 2016
I be think say lastpage smart o...but obviously not. You wey like to yab like this wey no get clean past. Lol

grin grin grin

Erico make I start dey call u brother here? Cos you are bad! shoes get size true true.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 7:42pm On Jul 16, 2016
3strikes:
I be think say lastpage smart o...but obviously not. You wey like to yab like this wey no get clean past. Lol

grin grin grin

Erico make I start dey call u brother here? Cos you are bad! shoes get size true true.
Smart 4 where, no Bcause tree near tree make us think say monkey smart grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 7:45pm On Jul 16, 2016
Its such a shame....Lastpage don bit more than she can chew. So na after she get the pali for the kids she come dey very disrespectful...come dey use colors to comment

grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 7:48pm On Jul 16, 2016
I dey tell una since say once we enter page 400 things go change o.

grin grin

Lastpage how market?

Never run na.....anyways e go dey here dey wait you.

Lastpage is a fraudster! Lastpage na brabus girlfriend both producing fake document and living fake life...

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 7:51pm On Jul 16, 2016
lastpage:

Obviously, TWO of YOu dont have a life....... as in real life.

You keep stroking yourselves, one after another. You keep M@sturbating over my mention...... na so this thing pain una reach? shocked shocked.
Everyone ignored you and you are begging them to come and participate! grin grin

Please post my face o! At least you will have something to show EFCC about some documents you mentioned before naah! shocked shocked shocked

Am done with you FOR NOW..... until l have more free time to waste.

Lastpage!

ahahah No run Ohh come here MADAM, chey you dey get mouth since,E neva reach to post ur face,I go leak you rubbish first B4 dem ban me
U just dey make mouth window you no make, block U nor mould,house U nor raise,land U nor sell,fence U nor do U jst dey disturb people up and down here,U think say nah to write fancy colors here be D koko ,I B think say U get some Dirt U wan trow out here, grin grin U suprise say U nor see anything?check all my topics and post, see if any fakes dey Aramo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
erico2k2:

ahahah No run Ohh come here MADAM, chey you dey get mouth since,E neva reach to post ur face,I go leak you rubbish first B4 dem ban me
U just dey make mouth window you no make, block U nor mould,house U nor raise,land U nor sell,fence U nor do U jst dey disturb people up and down here,U think say nah to write fancy colors here be D koko ,I B think say U get some Dirt U wan trow out here, grin grin U suprise say U nor see anything?check all my topics and post, see if any fakes dey Aramo.

Hahajahajajhahahahahah.....i laugh so tey I fall ontop sand.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 7:55pm On Jul 16, 2016
3strikes:

grin grin

Lastpage how market?

Lastpage is a fraudster! Lastpage na brabus girlfriend both producing fake document and living fake life...
Market bad die lol SHE nor expect this one at all grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
erico2k2:

Market bad die lol SHE nor expect this one at all grin grin grin grin

Hahahaja..nah she didnt see this one coming. The thing hit am badly.

I come dey pity am now tho..

cry

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 7:57pm On Jul 16, 2016
3strikes:

grin grin

Lastpage how market?

yes e change after deceiving and frauding nlders with your alt monikers.

I av exposed u and egun

3strikes is happykay, sensegiver and lot more, you will be replying yourself all in the name of attacking brabuss. Face me make i dig out more fact. smiley çoward

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 7:59pm On Jul 16, 2016
Abeg where is Lastpage?

Lastpage don reach lastpage o cos he no dey take this long to reply.

Erico don find am her size.

grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by paininyourass: 8:05pm On Jul 16, 2016
Guy let's ball and let me connect your braincells. You need some nigg* wink
erico2k2:

Nah Dem Dem nah, dem 2 kpammmm,say see who dem dey hide 4 him bck, and Mrs LP no worry I get more for you not even on same topic,unless U erase your laptop .Dey run your mouth Oh very soon dem go draw U money wey you chop,nah 2 burst where U dey remain
Eravwe ikebi

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 8:08pm On Jul 16, 2016
Where is the ignore button when u need one?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 8:12pm On Jul 16, 2016
3strikes:
who is fooling who

Same person shocked
Fraudulent act sad

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 8:13pm On Jul 16, 2016
Suprise suprise LAstpage Logs out the calvary logs in ahahahahah grin grin grin
The revelation is priceless.We need lastpage,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 8:16pm On Jul 16, 2016
paininyourass:
Guy let's ball and let me connect your braincells. You need some nigg* wink
Thank you very very much I don't want to ball with you, you are far too kind.
Im waiting for lastpage,I got a beef with HER if u dnt mind angry

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 8:17pm On Jul 16, 2016
Hahahahahahah. Erico u wicked o. All this time wey u dey play nice....hahajajaja... I carry another yansh up o. grin grin grin

Abeg help us re-post that screenshot of when lastpage won go born for uk again abeg..

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 8:21pm On Jul 16, 2016
3strikes:
Hahahahahahah. Erico u wicked o. All this time wey u dey play nice....hahajajaja... I carry another yansh up o. grin grin grin
My brother, nah Jeje wey I dey Ohhh SHE carry her wahala take come join me for where I park quietly dey observe with my Note book dey write names down.,U kno, nah empty drum dey make the loudest noise
U remember say I be D monitor 4 this class and nah me dey write names of noisemakers down grin grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 8:24pm On Jul 16, 2016
erico2k2:

My brother, nah Jeje wey I dey Ohhh SHE carry her wahala take come join me for where I park quietly dey observe with my Note book dey write names down.,U kno, nah empty drum dey make the loudest noise
U remember say I be D monitor 4 this class and nah me dey write names of noisemakers down grin grin grin grin

Una no go vex I have to logout now.. i dey laugh uncontrollable now. This one pass me o

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 8:26pm On Jul 16, 2016
3strikes:
Yoruba will say. "Eni ti oni itiju gbogbo nkan ti bo fun" gbogbo nkan ma bo fun e pelu ogo Olohun.

You know get single shame at all.
Your friend Egunmogaji get small shame he don avoid here after i bursted his bubbles.

You are fraudulent. What are u doing with over 100account

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 8:35pm On Jul 16, 2016
This is the stuff for Nollywood o. All this change of names upandan.

I still refuse to belief that lastpage was a woman and then became a man. For what purpose? Did she not know that she would be found out?

I think she is too intelligent to fall for this kind thing o. My opinoin o.

Has nobody done any business with the 'real' LastPage to disprove all of these accusations?

Pass me more crayons abeg.

Adonbilivit

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (3680) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.