Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,264 members, 7,811,737 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:30 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4374184 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (3663) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 5:32pm On Jul 17, 2016
It is well
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
NL1960:

Why you dey wait for angle 90 before you fire for round two?. Abeg, fire dey go. Waffy no dey carry last now.
nah bro, make dem gather together cos the person behind Lastpage get another name here wey dem dey use too,I go soon blast the 2nd user name then their ring go exterminate.,chey all of them wan fight me,their blood don cold.dem think say nah dem start 19 wrk
Dem think say nah dem sabi use 2 laptop log on same time with two diff user name I laugh in Okpe grin grin grin.U wey dey think say U sharp no worry I go soon fall your hand.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 5:36pm On Jul 17, 2016
Suliyatbinukonu aka 3strikes ,happykay, sensegiver. Itswell1 and lot more. The dude no get work I swear. grin at least I now have ediots I can use to pass my time after a stressed day cheesy
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
@Erico2k2, you are suppose to be the class monitor here but na you come make noise pass now cheesy

Who go write your own name down now?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 5:40pm On Jul 17, 2016
Where is our cry cry baby mevverick that wants to 'peme' because of 400k ? 400k way agarawu dey share for ladies on dating site. Broke @$$ nigga. angry

Hope we go hear word this time around? Cry cry baby i want to see my mummy. grin

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 5:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
erico2k2:

nah bro, make dem gather together cos the person behind Lastpage get another name here wey dem dey use too,I go soon blast the 2nd user name then their ring go exterminate.,chey all of them wan fight me,their blood don cold.dem think say nah dem start 19 wrk
Dem think say nah dem sabi use 2 laptop log on same time with two diff user name I laugh in Okpe grin grin grin.U wey dey think say U sharp no worry I go soon fall your hand.
dem dem dem...mention agarawu na bro.

Abi know be me u dey follow talk ? cheesy

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:44pm On Jul 17, 2016
Demainman1:
@Erico2k2, you are suppose to be the class monitor here but na you come make noise pass now cheesy

Who go write you own name down now?
I was monitor and always been calm and joke now and then until Madam Lastpage insult my Dad, this is why I deploy the full venom of okere juju on her and her scamming crew.

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:46pm On Jul 17, 2016
destruction11:
dem dem dem...mention agarawu na bro.

Abi know be me u dey follow talk ? cheesy
the Ignore button was meant 4 U, however, If U get liver log of this alias and log on with your Original name,that's if U get liver I dare U.nor B dis your yesterday 2016 user name

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2016
erico2k2:

the Ignore button was meant 4 U, however, If U get liver log of this alias and log on with your Original name,that's if U get liver I dare U.nor B dis your yesterday 2016 user name
boda ode, your godfather reported and banned my account. You think I am a coward like you guys that use alt account to insult ppl here? Thank God 3strikes and egun has been bursted undecided

Maybe if I will reply u, you can write good english and not this jagajaga u are spewing since undecided

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 5:55pm On Jul 17, 2016
Agarawu teaching ediots how to start making sense since 2014 angry

I know you guys now have bbm group where u gossip and m@sturbate because I have bursted hypocrites here grin

These are the people we call "sir", i knew they don't like me from day 1 and I have been dining with them with my long spoon as well grin

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 5:58pm On Jul 17, 2016
destruction11:
boda ode, your godfather reported and banned my account. You think I am a coward like you guys that use alt account to insult ppl here? Thank God 3strikes and egun has been bursted undecided

Maybe if I will reply u, you can write good english and not this jagajaga u are spewing since undecided
So if Egun reported and you was banned hows that my Biz, even if U are Agarawu whats my Biz with you? dont you have unfinished Biz with others?why are you dragging me into your nest?I have unfinished biz with Lastpage end of so free me, I do not want to talk to u nah by force? by the way free me joor, wink wink

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 5:59pm On Jul 17, 2016
[s]
erico2k2:

So if Egun reported and you was banned hows that my Biz, even if U are Agarawu whats my Biz with you? dont you have unfinished Biz with others?why are you dragging me into your nest?I have unfinished biz with Lastpage end of so free me, I do not want to talk to u nah by force? by the way free me joor, wink wink
[/s]freed.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by paininyourass: 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2016
Some peeps won't just stop shedding tears wink wink I'm freaking serious about engaging grenades with that nigg* who claim to be a warri guy. **nigerddeltaman**brocklesnar**paininyourass wink

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by skimanski(m): 6:21pm On Jul 17, 2016
segcymoor:

Say what ! Say what!

-----
Anything can happen grin

Oga segcymoor, I tire ooo. Bullet flying everywhere. This thread is turning worse than the Nigerian economy

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Bad mkt 4 all D fraudsters here, no one frm even NIger republic and Ghana go give dem wrk.I also trust men on ground in 9ja
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 6:26pm On Jul 17, 2016
Wow!!! I have a new follower on my main account. The " tunisie forensic investigation" (dull 3striks)

https://www.nairaland.com/suliyatbinukonu
Change your signature to french or arab becos they dont speak english here. maybe then i will beleive you are sent by their govt. Zaboroma!!!! grin

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by paininyourass: 6:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
Sometimes I think it should be a rule of war that you have to see somebody up close and get to know him before you can shoot him.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by paininyourass: 6:49pm On Jul 17, 2016
The ability and inclination to use physical strength is no indication of bravery or tenacity to life. wink the greatest cowards are often the greatest bullies. Nothins is cheaper and more common than physical bravery. If you wish the best for this thread, drop your swords and let's behave like adults. If you decline the offer for peace, meet me in person and let's pull the trigger

4 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by paininyourass: 7:42pm On Jul 17, 2016
Brabuss shouldd bring kolanuts,schnapps to appease the gods, they are angry cheesy I admire this comment. We can counterbalance this thread chief, kudos to you on your braveness
destruction11:
Take your STVPIDITY out from this thread is what we want.

Brabuss created a thread last year for you f00l$ screaming his name on this thread daily. https://www.nairaland.com/2690865/nexthome-official-complaint-thread
Go to that thread and fight him there.

Oga mufu created same thread for you F00l$ as well.
https://www.nairaland.com/3038050/review-bash-praise-clients-builders

What else do you want? You think is everybody that Will be sensel3ss like you guys? I should join sick ppl and that calling him a fraudster when he didnt steal a penny from me? You think i will join your team of hypocrites? NO!.

In other news, i think 3strikes is been sent here by one of the builders here to attack brabuss everyday cos you will never see him make any good contribution than to start brabuss matter. He has almost 100 accounts he is using alone to attack him and insult ppl. The brabuss u are trying to bring down is still getting his job off Nl (and I also pray he (brabus) will change his way for Good and amend his errors and weakness) and that's if he will listen undecided

You guys call him fraudster and quack yet you read his lines everyday and our brother egunmogaji had to create a new account to ask him questions( the same quack).

You know his office and house and you cant take efcc or police there to arrest him for fraud but u can come online , wail and derail this thread on his matter. S3nsel3ss ediots.

Sorry! I can't join your crew cos he didn't steal from my family and I don't care about his life.

If that's why you think I am his friend, I accept that, period.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 7:48pm On Jul 17, 2016
paininyourass:
Brabuss shouldd bring kolanuts,schnapps to appease the gods, they are angry cheesy I admire this comment. We can counterbalance this thread chief, kudos to you on your braveness
if someone fraud me, I won't be online screaming and wailing, I will send people back home to lock him up for me. Aren't these people gat the brain to do that "if" their way are PURE too? Age is a number anyway, I can give them some senses if they want. angry

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by legendsmother(f): 7:54pm On Jul 17, 2016
Chei see gobe! shocked shocked shocked my eyes af shee shuntin oooo NL Hmmmmm it is well ooo
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by write2obi(m): 8:03pm On Jul 17, 2016
skimanski:
This is total civil war!!! where are the Peace keeping force. come give me a hand here ooo. !!!

Everyone! wetin happen to the thread been for only construction matters
Chief! Water Don pass garri oo! Still wondering why the mods have decided to do nothing. This would have being long taken care of if oga hajji was still in office.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by paininyourass: 8:12pm On Jul 17, 2016
That's how to ball chief, you fvrk with my hardearned money, I treat the mofo's ass. Money stays in the crocodile's mouth so no fvrker can toy with my money
destruction11:
if someone fraud me, I won't be online screaming and wailing, I will send people back home to lock him up for me. Aren't this people gat the brain to do that "if" their way are PURE too? Age is a number anyway, I can give them some senses if they want. angry

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ahmedonia4real(m): 9:35pm On Jul 17, 2016
destruction11:
Take your STVPIDITY out from this thread is what we want.

Brabuss created a thread last year for you f00l$ screaming his name on this thread daily. https://www.nairaland.com/2690865/nexthome-official-complaint-thread
Go to that thread and fight him there.

Oga mufu created same thread for you F00l$ as well.
https://www.nairaland.com/3038050/review-bash-praise-clients-builders

What else do you want? You think is everybody that Will be sensel3ss like you guys? I should join sick ppl and that calling him a fraudster when he didnt steal a penny from me? You think i will join your team of hypocrites? NO!.

In other news, i think 3strikes is been sent here by one of the builders here to attack brabuss everyday cos you will never see him make any good contribution than to start brabuss matter. He has almost 100 accounts he is using alone to attack him and insult ppl. The brabuss u are trying to bring down is still getting his job off Nl (and I also pray he (brabus) will change his way for Good and amend his errors and weakness) and that's if he will listen undecided

You guys call him fraudster and quack yet you read his lines everyday and our brother egunmogaji had to create a new account to ask him questions( the same quack).

You know his office and house and you cant take efcc or police there to arrest him for fraud but u can come online , wail and derail this thread on his matter. S3nsel3ss ediots.

Sorry! I can't join your crew cos he didn't steal from my family and I don't care about his life.

If that's why you think I am his friend, I accept that, period.

I dey gbadun you.........we shall soon read about the so call builder too.

Some grown-up still need to grow.

5 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ugo99: 9:39pm On Jul 17, 2016
This thread was created for propety related matters, why do we have adults or kids parading thier stupidity on here.
This thread needs to be cleaned up as its not serving its purpose. All these users abusing each other and using all sorts of insultive words, what can be done about it ? We cant have a goat running amok like this.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by LondonCool(m): 10:20pm On Jul 17, 2016
Can anyone confirm to me the current price of a bag of Cement in Calabar (either Unicem or Dangote) ?

Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ugo99: 10:37pm On Jul 17, 2016
You guys know the real person derailing this thread, Biko .
Call him to order

write2obi:

Chief! Water Don pass garri oo! Still wondering why the mods have decided to do nothing. This would have being long taken care of if oga hajji was still in office.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Jamesqu(m): 1:14am On Jul 18, 2016
lastpage:
OPEN LETTER

Good Morning everyone.

I am the wife of Lastpage.

As husband and wife, we use this same account on Nairaland.
Sometimes, l make it known that it is a female/wife that is posting if l think there may be confusion. Other times l dont bother.

Lastpage (Mrs)

I'm shocked that I am expected to believe this?!?

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kopell: 1:41am On Jul 18, 2016
Jamesqu:

I'm shocked that I am expected to believe this?!?
Why are you shocked? this is faceless world, people pretend to be anything the are not close to be. Human for you.

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 5:01am On Jul 18, 2016
ugo99:
You guys know the real person derailing this thread, Biko .
Call him to order

be bold to call him out cos we all know 3strikes is the only person derailing this thread with brabuss matter everyday.

Who are u? Lets us know your old moniker. You made this comment below

ugo99:
Lastpage how much are you being paid for being this person called Brabus best man ? Abi wetin concern fowl with toothpick

Are you one of the s3ns3l3ss edioters that derail this beautiful thread everyday?

Lets know your old moniker in this section before we take you serious. Iranu

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 5:06am On Jul 18, 2016
ahmedonia4real:

I dey gbadun you.........we shall soon read about the so call builder too.

Some grown-up still need to grow.
its hard to blv but thats the truth.

Don't worry, may God spare our lifes. Anytime their two fight, he will come here to expose the builder.

Thats the dirty game "matured" people play and they want respect, from who?

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (3663) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: NL1960, sodiq961(m), kolabad, joetoocute, fabulous85, kkonsults and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.