Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,829 members, 7,828,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction - Properties (416) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction (4425567 Views)

Discuss Anything Property And Lets Make Money In The Process / Residential Building Construction Mistakes In Nigeria You Need To Avoid / General Topic Thread - The Roforofo Thread Of Construction Activities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (3674) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4nobody4every1: 6:14am On Jul 18, 2016
destruction11:
its hard to blv but thats the truth.

Don't worry, may God spare our lifes. Anytime their two fight, he will come here to expose the builder.

Thats the dirty game "matured" people play and they want respect, from who?
@ destruction11, it is enough oo, l ask for peace to reign, the thread has turned to something else, so much revelations in the last couple of days, let all the warring faction sheath their sword that has always been my position cool

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 6:36am On Jul 18, 2016
4nobody4every1:
@ destruction11, it is enough oo, l ask for peace to reign, the thread has turned to something else, so much revelations in the last couple of days, let all the warring faction sheath their sword that has always been my position cool
so be it Oga mi cool

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 4nobody4every1: 6:40am On Jul 18, 2016
destruction11:
so be it Oga mi cool
Thank you cool

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ugo99: 8:54am On Jul 18, 2016
what do you mean by that we have Aro mental hospital in Abeokuta Nigeria see https://neuroaro.com/
There is also Psychiatric Hospital El Razi in Tunisia, dont you know how to use google

mavverick:

It's a shame they don't section people in Nigeria or Tunisia

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by ugo99: 8:57am On Jul 18, 2016
Yes
If you have a person abeg send am to me.
segcymoor:

I guess u mean soil test and investigation geologist.

-------
Many of them were available at the finger tip if u don't mind
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by AZUH: 9:38am On Jul 18, 2016
Okey !!! They are turning this thread to a gossip centre . Please I need pictures of completed projects . Biko

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 10:05am On Jul 18, 2016
Granite Price Slash
Lagos Island, V.I, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah @N140,000/30tons
Mainland @N130,000/30tons

Buy 60tons GRANITE get 30tons Stone Dust Free Hurry while stock last

Call: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565, 08098055224
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 10:16am On Jul 18, 2016
Guys, I have a twin 2-bedroom flat that is already roofed. It is a commercial type of house. Call it BQ.

My question is. Can 1 million complete the remaining work? If not how much would do? Just basic finish.

Hajj, Brabus your input will be appreciated.

Work remaining:

1. Plastering
2. Windows (12 big, 4 small)
3. Electrical and plumbing (4 toilets)
4. Tiling
5. Ceiling
6. Painting

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2016
Demainman1:
Guys, I have a twin 2-bedroom flat that is already roofed. It is a commercial type of house. Call it BQ.

My question is. Can 1 million complete the remaining work? If not how much would do? Just basic finish.

Work remaining:

1. Plastering
4. Tiling
5. Ceiling
6. Painting

Can you send the plan to twinskenny@Gmail.com
I can help with the electrical estimste
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:19am On Jul 18, 2016
Demainman1:

Work remaining:

1. Plastering
4. Tiling
5. Ceiling
6. Painting

I can help with the electrical estimate
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 10:22am On Jul 18, 2016
twinskenny:

I can help with the electrical estimate

OK. Will do that later. Thanks
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by twinskenny(m): 10:25am On Jul 18, 2016
Demainman1:

OK. Will do that later. Thanks
no problem
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 10:27am On Jul 18, 2016
twinskenny:
no problem

Sent
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by abouzaid: 10:35am On Jul 18, 2016
Demainman1:

Sent
why not place the plan here instead so others can give their inputs, you also need to be specific on the intended level of finishing, for example what types of ceiling boards do you need?

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kolnel: 10:40am On Jul 18, 2016
Chekitaut:
Granite Price Slash
Lagos Island, V.I, Ikoyi, Lekki, Ajah @N140,000/30tons
Mainland @N130,000/30tons

Buy 60tons GRANITE get 30tons Stone Dust Free Hurry while stock last

Call: 08055545355, 08032887233, 08025392565, 08098055224

Ibadan inclusive ?
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Chekitaut: 10:44am On Jul 18, 2016
kolnel:

Ibadan inclusive ?
No sir, Only Lagos. Thanks for contacting us.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by NL1960: 10:57am On Jul 18, 2016
erico2k2:

I was monitor and always been calm and joke now and then until Madam Lastpage insult my Dad, this is why I deploy the full venom of okere juju on her and her scamming crew.

Chai, okere juju ke. Make you no unleash agbasa o. That wan go be double trouble. grin
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 11:07am On Jul 18, 2016
abouzaid:
why not place the plan here instead so others can give their inputs, you also need to be specific on the intended level of finishing, for example what types of ceiling boards do you need?

Thanks. The plan is a simple twin - 2 rooms and a parlour. Ideally I will like pop for the parlour, corridors and kitchen and PVC everywhere else.

Dimension is 16.5 x 7

Just a basic finish with sliding windows. Bathroom will be wet room and shower.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by erico2k2(m): 11:39am On Jul 18, 2016
NL1960:

Chai, okere juju ke. Make you no unleash agbasa o. That wan go be double trouble. grin

grin grin grin
That one dey tear wrapper

1 Like

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by mavverick: 11:42am On Jul 18, 2016
What does Agbasa mean and Okere Juju ? gringringringringrin
Na so me self sit down jeje, before both Mr and Madam Lastpage started to insult me simply because I didn't agree with their point of view. I didnt even know that the person is a woman borning pikin up and down self.

erico2k2:

grin grin grin
That one dey tear wrapper

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 11:48am On Jul 18, 2016
Demainman1:

Work remaining:

1. Plastering
4. Tiling
5. Ceiling
6. Painting

Demainman1, for a twin 2 bed N1m is not going to get you anywhere but you can do it this way.

Plaster the whole house and concentrate on finishing one unit. No frills or thrills like (tiles, POP, kitchen cabinets etc.

Just simple and basic finish.

I've suggested how to to do it sometimes ago here https://www.nairaland.com/2816304/need-low-budget-cost-building#41226818 Though, it was a 4 bed bungalow then.

Well done!
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by 3strikes: 11:59am On Jul 18, 2016
Morning folks,

Here is the summary of what happened last week. Brabus have footsoldiers on Nairaland.

And right now we've exposed 2 of them grin.

Agarawu, I intentionally ignore your jargons. You know why?....
1. you be smallie and we are currently dealing with your father and mother here...

2. Also when you dey argue with mad man, people from afar wont be able to differentiate them apart.

Make everyone sit tight. Agarawu food is almost done. He will get served when its time...right now it is not a matter of IF it will happen, but a matter of WHEN.

Next time you wont be a part of fraud cases.

Regards.

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 12:07pm On Jul 18, 2016
n3xt:

Demainman1, for a twin 2 bed N1m is not going to get you anywhere but you can do it this way.

Plaster the whole house and concentrate on finishing one unit. No frills or thrills like (tiles, POP, kitchen cabinets etc.

Just simple and basic finish.

I've suggested how to to do it sometimes ago here https://www.nairaland.com/2816304/need-low-budget-cost-building#41226818 Though, it was a 4 bed bungalow then.

Well done!

Thanks. I will actually love to do both together instead of one at a time. I guess I will just continue with what I have and see where that takes me.

Like how much do you reckon? I am trying to prepare myself for the final stint.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by n3xt(m): 12:18pm On Jul 18, 2016
Demainman1:

Thanks. I will actually love to do both together instead of one at a time. I guess I will just continue with what I have and see where that takes me.

Like how much do you reckon? I am trying to prepare myself for the final stint.

Your budget will be determined by the level of sacrifices. Budget +/- N2m - N2.5m for basic yet good finishes.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 12:20pm On Jul 18, 2016
n3xt:

Your budget will be determined by the level of sacrifices. Budget +/- N2m - N2.5m for basic yet good finishes.

Thank you.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by destruction11: 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2016
[s]
3strikes:
Morning folks,

Here is the summary of what happened last week. Brabus have footsoldiers on Nairaland.

And right now we've exposed 2 of them grin.

Agarawu, I intentionally ignore your jargons. You know why?....
1. you be smallie and we are currently dealing with your father and mother here...

2. Also when you dey argue with mad man, people from afar wont be able to differentiate them apart.

Make everyone sit tight. Agarawu food is almost done. He will get served when its time...right now it is not a matter of IF it will happen, but a matter of WHEN.

Next time you wont be a part of fraud cases.

Regards.

[/s]people who gat bigger balls than u failed already. Bringing me Down on this forum will take you decades cos agarawu is open and REAL. Not like fake a$$ niggas like you.

M@sturbate on my matter, you will end up dying lifeless cos you won't come out with something genuine like the crap dating site u came up with.

I am small but u took your time to Google search agarawu online? That's means I am the problem of your life because I have exposed u and egun.

Who is the builder that's sending u here

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Aadeyinka(m): 12:33pm On Jul 18, 2016
mufutau55:
Off-Topic Thread - To Discuss Anything and Everything that doesn't fit into an individual thread.
Let's discuss everything pertaining to Building Constructions, Real estate and some more.

Note: Please no products or services advertisements... there are plenty of other threads for that already.

Hajji M.
how much can one spend to build 3bedroom flat ensuite ? ,already gotten a plot of land
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jul 18, 2016
EgunMogaji makes his triumphant return after a well-deserved ban. Again grin

Like a diligent Nigerian, I served it out dutifully without creating alternate userids.

Thanks to the Nairaland mods for giving me an opportunity to review their TOS, but Seun really needs to invest in new technologies such as ignore user filters and MAC/IP based bannings.

Anyhoos, let's return to talking about turning dirt into habitable dwellings shall we? wink

3 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 18, 2016
Aadeyinka:
how much can one spend to build 3bedroom flat ensuite ? , already gotten a plot of land

Congrats.
Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by kolnel: 1:34pm On Jul 18, 2016
EgunMogaji:
EgunMogaji makes his triumphant return after a well-deserved ban. Again grin

Like a diligent Nigerian, I served it out dutifully without creating alternate userids.

Thanks to the Nairaland mods for giving me an opportunity to review their TOS, but Seun really needs to invest in new technologies such as ignore user filters and MAC/IP based bannings.

Anyhoos, let's return to talking about turning dirt into habitable dwellings shall we? wink

Welcome back

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by segcymoor(m): 2:01pm On Jul 18, 2016
n3xt:

2.5m for total finishing?

------
I am afraid..

2 Likes

Re: General Topic Thread-To Discuss Anything And Everything in Building Construction by Demainman1: 2:08pm On Jul 18, 2016
segcymoor:

2.5m for total finishing?

------
I am afraid..

Please tell me more. Will I spend more? It's only a BQ. I don't intend to do the compound with interlock yet.

Can somebody break down the cost for the stages listed pls. At least that is what this thread is supposed to be for until we had the derailment attempt.

Work remaining:

1. Plastering
4. Tiling
5. Ceiling
6. Painting

(1) (2) (3) ... (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) ... (3674) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Adedward(m), gbadexy(m), Akerewe(m), RockOfAgesAlumi(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.