Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,060 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt (20112 Views)

Senate To Probe Amaechi / Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo / Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by tomakint: 9:18am On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=Demdem post=37309851][/quote]
Prattling as usual and still edging the issues Amaechi is no Saint says Odenson Demdem yet all the allegations against Amaechi are yet to be defended by Amaechi and his lawyers unfortunately, one Port-Harcourt weed-smoking Demdem has come out to acquit Amaechi of all allegations undecided how unfortunate

1 Like

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by onatisi(m): 9:19am On Aug 25, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

yes! he is innocent. Wike is just out to spoil his good name
Oga,no Nigerian politician or governor is innocent of corruption charges. They are all corrupt. The only difference is the amount stolen.and the amount embezzled or stolen by each governor is dependent on how rich the state is.

1 Like

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Demdem(m): 9:19am On Aug 25, 2015
[s]
tomakint:

Prattling as usual and still edging the issues Amaechi is no Saint says Odenson Demdem yet all the allegations against Amaechi are yet to be defended by Amaechi and his lawyers unfortunately, one Port-Harcourt weed-smoking Demdem has come out to acquit Amaechi of all allegations undecided how unfortunate
[/s]

Demdem:

Bunkum.

Demdem:
Useless Panel.
A panel whose verdict has already been settled far before it was set up. WHo has time for rubbish?

Demdem:

Create a credible panel and the General Of Common sense will grace the sitting. Thats a fact.
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by traffics(m): 9:23am On Aug 25, 2015
U people should leave Amaechi alone, d guy Is d best Governor in Rivers state & he still going to be till 2030. Amaechi my role model.

1 Like

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Demdem(m): 9:28am On Aug 25, 2015
traffics:
U people should leave Amaechi alone, d guy Is d best Governor in Rivers state & he still going to be till 2030. Amaechi my role model.

FACT
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Coolomotola(f): 9:29am On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmmm. And it begins.
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by PossibleUN: 9:30am On Aug 25, 2015
lets wait and see the outcome
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Passingshit(m): 9:31am On Aug 25, 2015
Amaechi is a certified thief. I'm sure he won't come out clean

1 Like

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by EdCure: 9:32am On Aug 25, 2015
Demdem:
Buhari isnt gullible and to fools who think a bias panel report indicting Amaechi will sway his decision and attitude towards him are surely deceiving themselves. These wailers can only wail constantly. They can only shout and have their say but they can never never have their way.
These same herd of senseless wailers are busy crying of witch-hunting when they were told that buhari would only probe Jonathan's evil reign of mindless looting, but they are cheering and praising Wike for undertaking a probe on Amaechi administration while shielding Odili.

The hypocrisy of the wailers is very ridiculous and disgusting.

4 Likes

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:34am On Aug 25, 2015
As one is ongoing in Aso Rock, so shall another be ongoing in Rivers State. That's the true meaning of CHANGE. Let evryone be accountable for their stewardship.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 9:34am On Aug 25, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
No hiding place for Amaechi
There is! nothing's gonna happen at d end.. Remember i told u so wen d storm's finally Over
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by jmoore(m): 9:35am On Aug 25, 2015
traffics:
Stop cursing Rivers State.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:37am On Aug 25, 2015
Probe everywhere.

Anyways, the masses want accountability and transparency

Fellow Nairalanders, please check out our incredible offer below
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Demdem(m): 9:38am On Aug 25, 2015
EdCure:

These same herd of senseless wailers are busy crying of witch-hunting when they were told that buhari would only probe Jonathan's evil reign of mindless looting, but they are cheering and praising Wike for undertaking a probe on Amaechi administration while shielding Odili.

The hypocrisy of the wailers is very ridiculous and disgusting.

Even if u must probe Amaechi, why must it be for just his last 18 months out of 96 months? what are u trying to hide?
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Evaromantik(m): 9:40am On Aug 25, 2015
Mek una investigate that man well.....the man bu ezigbo onyeochi
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by PossibleUN: 9:40am On Aug 25, 2015
probe is no more a news.
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by vickylala239: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

Nothing like spoiling good name.

If his name is good,he shuld Kip quite n waiting till the probe is over.

An innocent does Not distrub themselves,provided he didn't still.

Bt unfortunately for u,there is no governor that Dnt steal grin cheesy grin grin.

So he knows,Evn the country knows that al governors steal.

U Dnt steal wen,d Nxt governor is d man u put on seat and ur party, you steal wen the Nxt governor was ur fighting mate n Nt ur party.

So let amechi chill,Since he knw he is innocent.

That's y I Lov gej, no matter Wat Dey say abt gej u will Neva hear or read his rply anywhere.

U hate him ur wasting ur tym.Cuz he will Nt Evn cough.

Since he left government no word.So Ppl Hv noting to talk abt Since he does Nt rply on in war of words.

Amechi shuld learn Hw to b a gentleman, Lik gej.

1 Like

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 25, 2015
What's this one saying? undecided
oluwaSmith1:

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2015
[quote author=oluwaSmith1 post=37310075][/quote]

i would like to Bleep u. can i have ur number?
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by asha01: 9:43am On Aug 25, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

he will laugh last my sister. Wike will only shout.

hear yourself supporting these politeefcians.
anyway u are correct he will laugh last bicos its Nigeria
big thiefs are never prosecuted
you will see media stunts and propagandas and before u knew its all over and nothing is heard or done.
but deep in my heart I belief we will have a Jerry Rawlings someday in Nigeria.
it is well
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by SeverusSnape(m): 9:43am On Aug 25, 2015
tomakint:

I like the fact that you wear your foolery with a badge of honour on this forum! If stupidy and foolishness were to be measured in bytes, yours should be in exabytes, imagine what you are defending I ask again, which School damaged you?
Demdem grin

Chai!... See finishing. Maybe Demdem is Amaechi's resident thug on Nairaland. The way he defends that garrulous thief is mind boggling.

1 Like

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by SeverusSnape(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2015
Passingshit:
Amaechi is a certified thief. I'm sure he won't come out clean
You're a patriotic citizen, always saying the truth; unlike your twin brother PassingShot .
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by knowhowk: 9:45am On Aug 25, 2015
The Rule of LAW and Human right should be Respected in all Probes. Health is Wealth. Staphylococcus AUREUS and Infertility 08100459321
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Joeace3000(m): 9:45am On Aug 25, 2015
Probe! Probe!! Probe!!! its getting boring

[b] Meanwhile.............

Get our complete Brilliantlights Media Fiverr Training packages Todayand start offering unique services professionally on Fiverr and generating income from your living room.

Fiverr is the world's foremost website for freelancers selling their skills starting from $5. That is $5 is the basic amount you can start selling a gig but you can have extras of up to $100, $200 per Gig (you are permitted 20 Gigs at a time)and you can be making more than $1000, $2000 per Gig selling your skill on fiverr every month on only one account! Now imagine up to 5 accounts with 20 Gigs each!. For some people this may be too good to be true but it is true and hundreds of thousands like me are making money off it every day. All it requires is possessing the knowledge of how to build profitable accounts, optimizing them for constant orders and delivering with continuous positive reviews and high ratings.

The complete training packages covers five Hot in-demand services from ARTICLE WRITING TO GRAPHICS DESIGN, VIDEO AND ANIMATION, WEB DESIGN AND SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT. It includes Hours of Training Videos created by our Experts on each service covering: Opening a Service Specific Professional Fiverr Account, Creating Attractive Gigs with Captivating Gig Images and Gig Videos, Delivering orders and Receiving your Payments in Nigeria. The package also include tools like Adobe Photoshop for creating Gig images and Camtasia Software for Gig videos creation respectively along with Special Tools specific to each service included in each pack. Interested participants would also be introduced into our Facebook Brilliantlightsmedia Support Group as well as our Whatsapp Group through 070-665-64342 for follow up.

After many years working and earning on fiverr, we as a reputable company put our heads together to help introduce others who are in desperate need of financial upliftment, having heard and seen how desperate jobless youths have become in a bid to land jobs or engage in any business whether bad or dehumanizing just to survive or how companies are retrenching people daily and sending them into the over saturated Labor market.

The internet is a trillion dollar per month platform everyone should be working on today and Fiverr is one of the easiest means to start earning from it. However you need to get on it the right way. Stop creating accounts that have no potential for profit. Get the skills that you can sell not only on fiverr and other freelance sites (Like Elance, freelancer.com) but also required by Big businesses and companies around us, even better, you could create your own business like we have done as a Social Media Management company and stop complaining about lack of jobs, wicked requirements or jobs already arranged for the connected

If you have questions or enquiries Please PM me here on Nairaland or reach me through the whatsapp number mentioned earlier
[/b]
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by ziruv: 9:52am On Aug 25, 2015
Learn how to make dynamic and interactive websites like Facebook! Start now >> http://ziruv..com
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by amir02(m): 9:54am On Aug 25, 2015
buhari is working
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Appareil(m): 9:56am On Aug 25, 2015
Nigeria and probing, I tire!
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by permsec: 10:03am On Aug 25, 2015
tomakint:

I like the fact that you wear your foolery with a badge of honour on this forum! If stupidy and foolishness were to be measured in bytes, yours should be in exabytes, imagine what you are defending I ask again, which School damaged you?
Laffing sooooooooo hard! Guy e don do naaaaa! U get A+ for yabbing
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by steve308(m): 10:04am On Aug 25, 2015
Life is not a playground; rather it's a battle ground. You have to be strong and courageous enough to fight your way through the battlefield of life before you can win and achieve your dreams. Not everyone will survive because some will give up along the way, some will be imprisoned, and some will even die. But try your best to be among those that will survive and succeed. Be the one to make it among all your friends.

Nobody cares about you until you win; and nobody wants to hear your story until you become successful. Its sad and pathetic, but that's the way our world is today, and that's why you must do everything you can to win and succeed in life.
Life is difficult and sometimes we don't even know which way to go. But you must keep going in the right direction of your dreams as you navigate through the absurdities of life.

Adversities are inescapable, inexorable, and inevitable in all our lives. So since this is true, you have to anticipate them, prepare for them, and not be surprised when they finally arrive in your own life. You must also not allow them stop you from achieving your dreams, or deter you from pursuing the things that will truly make you happy.

Even though sometimes, we're hurdled to the wrong direction by the strong currents of life, we must always readjust our sails and continue sailing in the right direction of our dreams and destiny.

You must do everything you can to be who you want to be. Do not let the tides and currents of adversities carry you around. Be strong and courageous enough to swim upwards against the currents and tides. Don't be discouraged due to the hard times you're going through now my friend. Remember, It's the hard times that begets greatness. Life is tough, so you have to be tougher before you can succeed and become great.

Its true that life is difficult and times are hard. But that's the way it's supposed to be because without difficulties and hard times, there won't be greatness. Without failure, success will mean nothing. Without the dark, we will never see the stars. And without the winter, we won't appreciate the summer. So life is just perfect and beautiful the way it is. All you have to do is to pursue your dreams now that you're young so that you won't end up like all these old people everywhere who're still having money problems and will spend the rest of their lives unhappy and miserable with regrets of the choices they made when they were young.

Very importantly, do not waste your life waiting for someone to help you. Everybody is fighting their own battles and no one is going to help you achieve your dreams, but you. However, if during your journey you find help along the way, accept and appreciate it, but keep marching forward in the direction of your dreams. Once again my friend, do not sit around waiting for help from anyone because it will never come unless you help yourself.

Only you can make your dreams come true. And when there is a will, there's always a way.

- we at Regville associates wish you the best and hope you make it in life
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by FGlobalPro: 10:04am On Aug 25, 2015
1thess4:11&12

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK Celebrates His Daughter, Folake's Birthday / Aare Ona Kakanfo: Tinubu Congratulates Gani Adams / Tinubu’s Emergence Has Sent Jitters To PDP Camp- Deputy Governors Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.