Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,101 members, 7,814,869 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt (20099 Views)

Senate To Probe Amaechi / Buhari And Oshiomhole Sitting In A Classroom: Caption Photo / Wike Sets Commission Of Inquiry To Probe Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by IamforGod: 11:31am On Aug 25, 2015
As long as u are an apc defectant you must be probed.

Pls dnt forget to probe obasanjo, tinubu and dat stupid Dino melaye.

Correct APC member but in order to move the country forward this things must be done
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by pele3539: 11:31am On Aug 25, 2015
Ephemmm:

Good! But people like you will be among insisting that PMB should start his probing from the days of Lugard: why is Wike starting his probe from Amaechi's administration if I may ask?
because he stole so much money
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Demdem(m): 11:34am On Aug 25, 2015
Ephemmm:

Good! But people like you will be among insisting that PMB should start his probing from the days of Lugard: why is Wike starting his probe from Amaechi's administration if I may ask?

Infact, demdem wants Amaechi probed ( I care less about omehia and odili) but two things must be satisfied.
1) Probe entire Amaechi's 96 months in power and not selected months to have the full picture of things.
2) Appoint credible members as panel members and not well known cohorts of urs.

Do this and if Amaechi doesn't appear, see Demdem lift up the first stone against him.

1 Like

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Demdem(m): 11:35am On Aug 25, 2015
pele3539:
because he stole so much money

Odili stole less......Oponu.
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Passingshit(m): 11:39am On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're a patriotic citizen, always saying the truth; unlike your twin brother PassingShot .
Thank u. Don't mind Passingshot. He doesn't see things the way they appear

1 Like

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by tomakint: 11:39am On Aug 25, 2015
PROVACATEUR:
lemme by pop corn from the stand and watch your fight with demdem.

If you want to win him squarely don't jump into the gutter with him just stay on top and pummel him with facts while he engage in gutter language he enjoys.
Let the fighht beginnnnnnnnn
Demdem is mentally unstable, all I am doing is just to school him at least for free! I know him too much grin grin

1 Like

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by tomakint: 11:44am On Aug 25, 2015
Demdem:

Tomafool is my known toy. I trample on him as I deem fit. So far he has no fact to present but lies constantly shared in here by wikes thugs. Anytime I ask him to substantiate those lies, the fool go nuts.
I just dey look your mumu face undecided

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by bashsani(m): 11:47am On Aug 25, 2015
Let them it with haste so as to knw if he can make it into our ministerial appointments
#teambetternigeria
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by godwin120alex: 11:52am On Aug 25, 2015
By the time the EXHUME the way Ameachi moved Rivers State money in his second term all of you supporting him would want the world to come to an end.See how SAINT Fashola used 139m to sink only two boreholes when there is no single good road in Ejigbo, Ago Palace etc.Note i know why i used the word exhume. All this wicked politicians will face God wrath here on earth.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Max24: 11:53am On Aug 25, 2015
Demdem:

U sound like a kid. U seems not to be politically mature.
What public opinion? When has public opinion ever matters to leaders that have always govern us?
Did public opinion mattered when Wike chose to sack the entire Nigerian lecturers. This is Rivers, and in here crazy things happen like the governor giving his verdict to a panel he is constituting to investigate. Why selected months and not Amaechi's entire tenure which I am calling for?
Amaechi is already guilty in his eyes, spare us any panel.

Ameachi campaigned for CHANGE ie things must not be as they used to be . Now public opinion must count. Buhari believes in accountability and Ameachi is Buharis pally. And if Ameachis problem is d selected months let him gracefully extend d tenure himself. If Ameacji wants to account for his whole tenure then nobody is stopping him. Let him do so but he must account! And yes i am a kid! And i dont want ur type of political maturity that protects corrupt public officers. It only happens in d zoo never in civilised societies -publicly hobnobbing with accused criminals.

1 Like

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 11:58am On Aug 25, 2015
if amaechi is innocent,:there is nothing to fear.
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Demdem(m): 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
Gradually, ur true self is coming out. i prefer it to the hypocritical one. Now lets go to ur thrash.........

Max24:

Ameachi campaigned for CHANGE ie things must not be as they used to be . Now public opinion must count.

Yes he campaigned for change but so far, wike is in charge. There is no change yet in Rivers. In otherwords, Public opinion doesnt matter yet.

Buhari believes in accountability and Ameachi is Buharis pally. And if Ameachis problem is d selected months let him gracefully extend d tenure himself. If Ameacji wants to account for his whole tenure then nobody is stopping him.

Again u are so gullible. The panel has specific term of reference they intend adhering to. No more, no less. Any attempt by either Amaechi or any of his officials that choose to attend the sitting to refer to any issue not under the term of reference the panel was ordered to looked into will be overruled by the judge. In otherwords, expunged from the records of the panel.

Let him do so but he must account!

Yes he will account as soon as what ought to be done is done and not through a kangaroo panel.

And yes i am a kid!

I knew it. Thanks for confirming it.

And i dont want ur type of political maturity that protects corrupt public officers. It only happens in d zoo never in civilised societies -publicly hobnobbing with accused criminals.

Goon, its lying part of ur DNA now? Where av i called for Amaechi not to be probed? i even want more from the probe than u eediots that wants selected months unlike me that wants his entire tenure.

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by sen8or(m): 1:05pm On Aug 25, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

yes! he is innocent. Wike is just out to spoil his good name
i served in that state in 2012, Amaechi could be anything but innocent
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Frankiss44(m): 1:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
Joshroyal:
Ameachi is a sent, Jonathan is the thief. APC voice. idiots

Sent kor, Send ni
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by sunnysunny(m): 1:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

yes! he is innocent. Wike is just out to spoil his good name

Oga shut up. Amaechi is a theif. i served in Rivers state in 2012. After my service year. Amaechi refused to pay my batch state allowance after graduation. till this time am writing here he has not paid starting from my batch 12A to 14A and he left office without paying us with each batches consisting of 4,000 corp members with the state allowance of 110,000 each per head. You are here saying he is innocent if not that this is nairaland i for shoot u
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Max24: 1:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Demdem:
Gradually, ur true self is coming out. i prefer it to the hypocritical one. Now lets go to ur thrash.........

Keep dancing round in circles thinking u can confuse Nigerian youths. They are more intelligent than all d pr stunts u people think you are doing. We know some of you people are paid to launder d image of some of these dirty and corrupt politicians online but Nigerian youths are more intelligent than that.The Nigerian youth remain resolute on one thing -corruption must be fought effectively - all govs probed and sent to jail maybe starting with Ameachi. Then others will follow - Jonathan, Allinson Madueke, Theodore Orji, Tinubu etc will have their day in court. When it comes to corruption i have zero tolerance for it - no sacred cows even if u helped Buhari get to power! This has nothing to do with parties - corrupt individuals populate both parties and they must be shamed publicly. I support Buhari jailing Jonathan because he incompetently put us in this big mess So let Buhari jail Jonathan while Wike jail Ameachi - thats how to return power to the people.

1 Like

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Demdem(m): 1:52pm On Aug 25, 2015
[s]
Max24:

Keep dancing round in circles thinking u can confuse Nigerian youths. They are more intelligent than all d pr stunts u people think you are doing. We know some of you people are paid to launder d image of some of these dirty and corrupt politicians online but Nigerian youths are more intelligent than that.The Nigerian youth remain resolute on one thing -corruption must be fought effectively - all govs probed and sent to jail maybe starting with Ameachi. Then others will follow - Jonathan, Allinson Madueke, Theodore Orji, Tinubu etc will have their day in court. When it comes to corruption i have zero tolerance for it - no sacred cows even if u helped Buhari get to power! This has nothing to do with parties - corrupt individuals populate both parties and they must be shamed publicly. I support Buhari jailing Jonathan because he incompetently put us in this big mess So let Buhari jail Jonathan while Wike jail Ameachi - thats how to return power to the people.
[/s]

Stay focus on topic. u are the one deceiving ursef.
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by tomakint: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Demdem grin

Chai!... See finishing. Maybe Demdem is Amaechi's resident thug on Nairaland. The way he defends that garrulous thief is mind boggling.
My bro cheesy cheesy I can authoritatively tell you that Demdem has gone bananas......his blind 'love' for anything Amaechi is 'lovely' cheesy grin thank God I am straight cheesy cheesy how you dey?
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by shaqhead: 2:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
dearpreye:

Where have you been, bro? Good morning!
Dude am good n kno u r too..!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Martmore: 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
See as yoloba ofe mmanu are speaking for amethief. I think all you yoloba should be busy defending fashothief of lagos who is facing corruption allegation
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by SeverusSnape(m): 2:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
tomakint:

My bro cheesy cheesy I can authoritatively tell you that Demdem has gone bananas......his blind 'love' for anything Amaechi is 'lovely' cheesy grin thank God I am straight cheesy cheesy how you dey?
Very funny sadist he is.

Sir, I'm doing great, Thank you.

Hope you're good too?

1 Like

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Demdem(m): 2:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
sunnysunny:

Oga shut up. Amaechi is a theif. i served in Rivers state in 2012. After my service year. Amaechi refused to pay my batch state allowance after graduation. till this time am writing here he has not paid starting from my batch 12A to 14A and he left office without paying us with each batches consisting of 4,000 corp members with the state allowance of 110,000 each per head. You are here saying he is innocent if not that this is nairaland i for shoot u

Dp
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Demdem(m): 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
sunnysunny:

Payment to corpers by states govt isn't a must and a luxury Governors can do away especially this hard times.
Pick up the NYSC statues and read, it's well stated in there. U are FG children and am sure FG has paid u, what else do u want? Do u have a written contract with the states govt so as to enforce ur right of payment in law court.
Have u even wondered why wike doesn't even care in paying at all?
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by tomakint: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Very funny sadist he is.

Sir, I'm doing great, Thank you.

Hope you're good too?
I am bro, don't mind Demdem who enjoys 'loving' Amaechi 'anyhow' cheesy cheesy
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 3:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
shaqhead:

Dude am good n kno u r too..!

That's good to know bro.
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by engrlarex(m): 3:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
tomakint:

Odenson Demdem so in your stupid and naive mind Amaechi is not grossly corrupt, for stashing public funds in foreign accounts, building one mumu 1km monorail for billions of Naira for 8 full years yet unfinished, not adding more meaningful structures to Rivers....the list is endless. By the way, which School damaged you?

it seems u just escape from yaba left, Amaechi has set a standard for incoming govt in terms of infrastructural development and basic amenities like schools, hospitals, roads..Amaechi came to liberate people of rivers except few who rufesued to still remain a thuggery. an average supporter of wike is a thug.

2 Likes

Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by kodded(m): 6:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
sunnysunny:

lol cheesy

...bros abeg take am easy
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by anwo247: 9:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
oluwaSmith1:

he will laugh last my sister. Wike will only shout.

You guys are sick. So you want buhari to probe Jonathan who performed so well but you're hoping that a clear cut arm Robber like amaechi wld go Scot free.

APC is a rubbish party.
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Rhea(f): 2:10am On Aug 26, 2015
[size=18pt]If Wike was smart, he would be scheming hard how to switch to APC. How long does he think he will remain governor?[/size]
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Demdem(m): 7:43am On Aug 27, 2015
Demdem:

Infact, demdem wants Amaechi probed ( I care less about omehia and odili) but two things must be satisfied.
1) Probe entire Amaechi's 96 months in power and not selected months to have the full picture of things.
2) Appoint credible members as panel members and not well known cohorts of urs.

Do this and if Amaechi doesn't appear, see Demdem lift up the first stone against him.
Re: Panel To Probe Amaechi Begins Sitting In Port Harcourt by Max24: 5:52am On Aug 30, 2015
Demdem:

Good day, Oga Demdem. I just thought i should update u on our last subject of discussion. I thought u said they were kangaroo panel with nothing serious to pin on Ameachi. So, how do u feel now? U know while i dont blame u we must never put our reputation on the line for nigerian politicians - they are simply demonic. Remember u said i was a kid and dont have political maturity - now see where Ameachi has put you! Of course, i am not yet convicting Ameachi. He has a right to defend himself - in nigeria u are innocent until proven otherwise so i will be waiting for Ameachis cock and bull defence. And pls keep me posted in case u get an inside scoop of Ameachis line of defence - will love to glean from ur wealth of ''political maturity'' in defending corrupt political office holders. I remain ur learning kid brother. cry

As the Judicial Commission of Inquiry set up by the Rivers State Government to probe the sale of valued assets of the state and other matters continued its sitting on Friday, the technical consultant to the state on the monorail project, Arcus Gibbs revealed that he advised former Governor Chibuike Amaechi against continuing with the project.

Managing Director of Arcus Gibbs Nig Ltd, Wiero Viguezang, however said his company gave the advice only after collecting N22.9bn from the Rivers State Government since its services were enlisted in March 1, 2010.

Viguezang spoke when he appeared before the commission to explain the role played by his company in the monorail project being probed by the commission.

While being cross-examined by counsel to the commission, Dr. Zaccheus Adangor, Viguezang, stated that the monorail project was no longer tenable considering the shortfall in the state’s revenue and the inability of its original technical and equity partners, TSI Nig Ltd, headed by the former military administrator of Rivers State, Brig-Gen Anthony Ukpo (Rtd.), to fulfil its obligations to contribute 80 per cent of its equity holdings.

He disclosed that the state owes his company N1.1bn for its services.
He also said the company had in a letter to the Rivers State through the ministry of transport, in April, made a six-point recommendation to the Rivers State on how to unbundle the monorail project in such a way that the state government can salvage some financial benefits out of the N33.9bn so far invested in the project. The monorail project was originally estimated to cost about Euros2250m.

The technical partner had in its sixth point of recommendation suggested to the Rivers State Government to unbundle the monorail project and approach the manufacturers of the mechanical components and rail tracks in Germany and exploit the possibility of reselling components at a lower price to the manufacturers.

He said the company also advised the state government to consider the option of using the monorail facilities for other commercially viable purposes, mentioning the spaces between pillars and surrounding areas of the monorail project, stressing that the area between Azikiwe Road and the UTC axis could be put into very fruitful commercial purpose.
Viguezang also told the commission that his company and the state government had planned to unveil the monorail project last April specifically to mislead the people of Rivers State into thinking that the project, which has gulped N33.9bn, was still on course.

He admitted that his company wrote a memo to the commissioner for transport to arrange the unveiling of the project essentially for media coverage since the project was “technically uncompleted”.

According to Viguezang, “We actually wrote to the ministry of transport in January, to arrange for the governor to unveil the monorail project in April for the attention and coverage of the media based on the expectation of the people of the state.”

When asked to clarify if the unveiling was to deceive the people of Rivers State into believing that the controversial monorail project was ready, Viguezang admitted; “It was to deceive the people into believing that the monorail project was at last ready”.

The managing director, however, stressed that “apart from the media coverage and public attention that it is expected to generate, the monorail was not technically and commercially ready. Only phase 1a within phase 1 of the project was ready. So, there was no way the public would have been able to use the monorail as at April when we asked the ministry of transport to unveil the project to the media”.

Viguezang admitted that the Rivers State government enlisted services of Arcus Gibbs at the cost of N600 million from March 1, 2010 to December 1, 2010, after the memorandum of understanding (MoU) with TSI collapsed because TSI could not raise revenue to fulfil the payment of its 80 per cent equity share capital.

He stated that part of its role as the technical service provider to the Rivers State government concerning the monorail project was to evaluate and assess the activities of TSI and give an independent opinion to the Rivers State government.

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/how-technical-consultants-advised-amaechi-against-monorail-project-after-collecting-n22bn/218811/

(Quote) (Report) (Like) 1 Share (Share)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Kogi Poll: Former Governor Idris, Ogbeha Boost PDP Campaign / Lesotho Pull Out Of AYC Qualifier Against Nigeria Over Ebola outbreak / Abdulmumin Jibrin Shares Photo With His Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.