Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls (28104 Views)

My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind / Why Do Intelligent Black Men Prefer Their Women Looking Like This?(photos) / Rare But Important Virtues That Can Only Be Found In Village Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by Sanchez01: 12:02pm On Aug 25, 2015
Useless thread. Why will I prefer a village girl It's high time some annoying listers stop their annoying ways of assuming for people under the guise of men/women.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by Louislewis: 12:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
[size=14pt]I know that all the ten points written by the OP must sound bitter to most ladies because, he or she (OP) has written what is known as the truth, nothing but the truth that will hurt many ladies. He or she had given you the truth. If you are a lady on this forum, you better take it or leave it. You can continue to hate the truth. You better change or remain where you are. Most of the reasons why men are reluctant to marry, apart from financial problem, are based on majority of the OP points. Majority of men who overlook or ignored these points to marry city girls either end up broken home, single parent or unhappy men if they are still together. If I were to be a lady, these messages are enough for you to think twice and amend your ways.[/size]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by talktonase(m): 12:07pm On Aug 25, 2015
I dont agrree wit dis list. Many village girls are worse...
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
Lol, depends on ur definition of a village gal, bt on a seriois note most lag chics dn tear eyes reach ear oo, my point is.....weda village or lag gal, it all boils down to her upbringing tho environmental factors matters. I always had dis notion that all gals brought up in ajegunle/apapa axis are sluts not until i met d few decent ones among them
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by Davecafary(m): 12:14pm On Aug 25, 2015
Hmmm,@Op I guess you are either a corper posted to one of those interior villages or a working class guy who have gone home to visit your granparents. And then one village girl is exhibiting some of those qualities you mentioned to you,cooking for you,washing your clothes,dressing you up,spoon feeding,going on her kneels and greeting you every seconds and minutes etc.Then you now come up with your one-sided conclusion of why Lagos men prefer village girls to lagos girls.Please don't speak for me,because am from Lagos and have never preferred a village girl.That SOPHISTICATION is what I want and need.Case close

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by 123papas(m): 12:16pm On Aug 25, 2015
Village girls done spoil finish. e no be like before.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by queenzena23(f): 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
Very hilarious analysis cheesy
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by Swissheart(f): 12:24pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mcowubaba:

yeah..most of dem be wife material (50 yards) tongue
... And city gals? undecided
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by Mcowubaba: 12:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Swissheart:
... And city gals? undecided
wife material (15 yards)
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by Swissheart(f): 12:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mcowubaba:
wife material (15 yards)
....are d materials available for sale?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by Akinola660: 12:29pm On Aug 25, 2015
Viktor1983:
Different strokes for different folks.

..........................................................................................................................................................................................
let me use this medium to introduce to (On-The-Go) OTG flash drive to you.
OTG (ON-THE-GO) FLASH
Now on sale: OTG (ON-THE-GO) Flash drive for android Phones, I Phones, I pads, computer systems, Tablets etc.
This is different from the usual flash drives we already know. It can be connected to your phone and files can be shared between this drive and your phone just as you do with your system. The flash has two USB mouths: one for your phone and the other for your system and this makes concurrent connection between your phone and computer system possible.
Advantages of OTG over flash Drive:
o You do not need a computer system to share files or save files on your flash drive
o No more loss of information as a result of phone loss or damage.
o Large files can be viewed on your phones without having to safe the files on your phone
o Every piece of information, files, soft wares and applications on your phone can be backed up on the flash drive

Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by Mcowubaba: 12:33pm On Aug 25, 2015
Oops...u didn't get my practical literary expressions...
I simply meant that, there are more wife materials in the village/rural areas than in big cities...SIMPLE cool
Swissheart:
....are d materials available for sale?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by chachanga: 12:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Village girls may be overrated y'know...!

Boys like bashing city girls but these days many village girls self sabi bedmatics pass our city Sistas. Some of these same village gals would've been "knacking" since jss3 while u would expect dem have to been chaste all along.

Village girls this, village girls that...

Mind wise, what do u do with the Intellectual Knowledge Gap that's gonna exist betwixt you and her?

Plus the fact that as you're "marrying low" now; she's, most times, not gonna be bringing any high power or high net worth links, mgt skills etc to the table. Compare that with marrying a city chick who's intellectually sound and well-able to join hands with you in creating the required leverage you need for your future.

Marrying too local, some of your in laws are gonna be as "$tanky" as Mazi Okonkwo's goat too. Always sweaty and coming over 2stink up your apartment like an Ozuofia-In-London remake tongue!

Oh, lest I forget, village girl in-laws are often more expectant, persistent and easily offended.
And why?!

Unrealistic Expectations & crazy demands. (Urs truly parted with my Nysc beau when she was mentioning "roofing her dad's house BQ" as part of engagement requirements. She was schooled but village marriage customs got the best of her).

Some of these same village gals would've been "knacking" since jss3 while u would expect dem have been chaste.

Guys often run after these village Marys because of self-esteem issues. If i have what it takes to partner a diva, why would I be searching under every village hedge for some "adanma" wey nor lost?

Each to his own I guess.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by teasel: 12:36pm On Aug 25, 2015
Revolva:
Define village girl....is it d babe's from eastern naija wey dier eye don tear n mmost of dem come to lagos to do olosho runs....omo no village girls again o

No, they're the ones from western Nigeria that smell so bad, no one wants to stick his dick in their holes.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by Swissheart(f): 12:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mcowubaba:
Oops...u didn't get my practical literary expressions...
I simply meant that, there are more wife materials in the village/rural areas than in big cities...SIMPLE cool
....ofcos I got ur point....I was tryna know if u are d custodian of d 'materials' since u can differentiate from d 50yard wife material and d city 15yards nah
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by Obaf16(f): 12:40pm On Aug 25, 2015
clefstone:
The poster of this crap won't even marry a village girl. Nansense
That is d question am about to ask him,op are u going for village girl? If yes,do you knw dat some of them r worse than Lagos girl because hv seen a village girl dat aborted 3 pregnancy. Don't trust village girls,ur write up was then not nowadays
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by Lezzlie(m): 12:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
Westadon:

https://www.naij.com/526242-revealed-top-10-reasons-lagos-men-going-village-girls-wives.html
All your points are undeniably true. Although some village girls are jungle monkeys when it comes to sexual escapades, the majority are still better off than city girls who have been transformed into She-men as they struggle for economic and power relevance.

Sad thing is that while men can cut corners to survive, city women can only sacrifice their punnies as short cuts enroute to success.

Most city ladies aren't only numb to vagina stimulation , but are deafened to the nature of men and his natural ways which makes them emotionally unsupportive.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by cr8v(f): 12:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
its not about where the girls are from ooo.... even in the most undeveloped villages,worse girls than lagos ones stay so know what you want and go for it. Lagos girls are even better, if you choose the right one.
www.okpeke.com
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by Rajosh(m): 12:46pm On Aug 25, 2015
Maybe the op meant bush girls not village girls cos the last time I checked, village girls are worse. I went to the village last December and I was surprised at what I saw. almost all of them are 'after one'. lest I forget, village girls are very cheap. with #200 recharge card, you're good to go.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by freecocoa(f): 12:55pm On Aug 25, 2015
Very laughable.

The only thing that can be deduced from this writeup is that many men want a woman they can treat "anyhow", nonsense.

Where you go fear is when a supposed village girl show you nsukka or Cameroon pepper.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by demeele: 1:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
;DChai!!!..u don spoil market for Lagos babes
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by sonnie10: 1:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
some of them could be something else once they open eyes. The devil you know is better than the angel you don't know.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by MzMay(f): 1:45pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by Revolva(m): 2:17pm On Aug 25, 2015
teasel:

No, they're the ones from western Nigeria that smell so bad, no one wants to stick his dick in their holes.
Bro cool down don't bring regional bashin here ......ok do u know if am from d east
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by IYANGBALI: 2:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
vickyrotex will not like this thread at all at all grin

Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by Richie77: 2:34pm On Aug 25, 2015
Village girls !!!!! Rejoice and be glad for your time has come .

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by DedeNkem: 2:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
Mostly illiterates or manipulative and abusive men go for village girls.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by drey076(m): 3:26pm On Aug 25, 2015
Acidosis:
Lagos men??

What a s!lly terminology. Who is a Lagos man?

A man who lives in Lagos? So what? What is special about Oloworah, Agege, Berger, Ojodu, Apapa, Mowe, Maryland Men?? Are they making more money than those living in Akure or Aba? Are they eating special 'Lagos' food people in Ado-Ekiti don't get to eat?

Is the Amala and Ewedu in Agege different from the Amala and Ewedu Fayose eats in Ado-Ekiti?

What a s!lly thread!

This is the same way you local Lagos boys used to deceive other Nigerians when you luckily travel out of Lagos to other towns and cities with your Lagos ideology. After spending few years in Lagos, I discovered its all fallacy. Some of you ''Lagos'' men actually live horrible lives in your locality.

This thread must be closed!
Bros drink water small.. No vex
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by VickyRotex(f): 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
IYANGBALI:
vickyrotex will not like this thread at all at all grin

shocked shocked so you don get belle? angry
Re: 10 Reasons Why Lagos Men Prefer Village Girls by Nobody: 3:50pm On Aug 25, 2015
Berrypie:
I suggest the title be changed to why SOME men prefer village girls....Insinuating that Lagos men like village girls is misleading because I doubt most Lagos men even like village girls.
don't mind the OP, its eiither he's a foreigner or he's fantasizing. I prefer the topic u suggested , my own reason is because lagos men no get choice.
From what I've noticed, they take any kind of human tht gives them pleasure. They don't care if its village or yanki or small child or old man or even dog as far as he (an average lagos man) fit get chance to pump.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Would Be Your Reaction If.. / Lies Nigerians Fall For In Relationships / Ridiculous Misconceptions And Assumptions About Women.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.