Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,801 members, 7,810,086 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind (11544 Views)

Shocking!! See The Church That Worships Women With Big Behind (picture) / Lady Posts Photos Of Her Big Behind For Viewers Comment / Nigerian Ladies Join #bigbreasttwitter Trend by sharing photos of their Big Boob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by edoboy33(m): 8:58am On Dec 30, 2016
watch out for this true life story start tomorrow
Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 30, 2016
Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by kilonso001(m): 10:59am On Dec 30, 2016
Are you mad?

8 Likes

Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by olac21(m): 11:12am On Dec 30, 2016
Something tells me you ate too much at christmas!

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 30, 2016
edoboy33:
watch out for this true life story
start tomorrow
Op. Yoruba girls and Edo girl's comparison. I can tell u categorically dat edo girls are more twice bootilicious than yoruba girls bcus there are more Fat asses in Edo women than yoruba girls. yoruba girls are often very slim...while Edos usually have alot of skin.

Yoruba boys look way better than edo boys....any yorubas that visit dat side will smash alot of edo girls punny

3 Likes

Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by Fidelismaria: 1:11pm On Dec 30, 2016
cry

Y must everyting always be yoruba

Y not hausa,fulani,tiv etc

Abeg make yoruba rest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by ladiesmirror(m): 1:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
Come ooo. OP u better start now..
Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by Emmanuel602(m): 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2016
Please OP quote me when you start
Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by Lucasinho(m): 3:27pm On Dec 30, 2016
oh I remember Ijebu land.... lipsrsealed
Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by iaatmguy(m): 4:30pm On Dec 30, 2016
edoboy33:
watch out for this true life story
start tomorrow
use your drugs well.

2 Likes

Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by Nobody: 5:05pm On Dec 30, 2016
Lucasinho:
oh I remember Ijebu land.... lipsrsealed
Tell me about it.

1 Like

Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by Ayindesegun10(m): 6:04pm On Dec 30, 2016
Dhara18 Joxam Your favourite topic is here grin
Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by nastyd(m): 9:29pm On Dec 30, 2016
Oya i don book space...sha no disappoint us here 2moro.
Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:31pm On Dec 30, 2016
Kim K na Yoruba abi
Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by shizzy7(f): 10:56pm On Dec 30, 2016
Fidelismaria:
cry

Y must everyting always be yoruba

Y not hausa,fulani,tiv etc

Abeg make yoruba rest
It's already an obsession, they just can't do without Yoruba.
Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by Deathslater: 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2016
Onijagidijagan:

Op. Yoruba girls and Edo girl's comparison. I can tell u categorically dat edo girls are more twice bootilicious than yoruba girls bcus there are more Fat asses in Edo women than yoruba girls. yoruba girls are often very slim...while Edos usually have alot of skin.

Yoruba boys look way better than edo boys....any yorubas that visit dat side will smash alot of edo girls punny
kiss Them yoruba boys rock.

6 Likes

Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by padi94(m): 1:50am On Dec 31, 2016
just here to read how sum dirty sh.it holes where penetrated angry
Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by castrol180(m): 3:53am On Dec 31, 2016
Ass hole
Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by castrol180(m): 3:54am On Dec 31, 2016
edoboy33:
Silly ass hole... U must be a rambunctious and confuse being
Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by Kingsley1000(m): 5:15am On Dec 31, 2016
make I book space
Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by SeunWedsLinda(m): 8:34am On Dec 31, 2016
Edoboy33
Ayam here
Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by Emmerich09(m): 8:47am On Dec 31, 2016
edoboy33:
Guy come and start your story oh.
Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by EMMYD01(m): 9:26am On Dec 31, 2016
Lol, yoruba again
Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by MrBrighto: 10:24am On Dec 31, 2016
BOOKED
Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by dotman4real007(m): 1:31pm On Dec 31, 2016
if you lie sango go kill you!

1 Like

Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by olumide81(m): 6:20pm On Dec 31, 2016
Following
Re: My Nysc Experience With Yoruba Village Girls And Their Big Behind by Babham(m): 9:20pm On Dec 31, 2016
Bro whatsup na

(1) (Reply)

Girls: Fine Boy With Small Deek Or Ugly Boy With Huge Deeek? I’m / Guys Are You Afraid Of Girls With Cars? / Which Tribe Of Girls Are The Most Endowed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.