Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,853 members, 7,851,906 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 10:09 AM

How Do I Get Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Get Her (1707 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Get Her by puskin: 3:53am On Mar 30, 2009
@Bulldozer, as long as she aint married. GO ON.Perseverance is d key.
I only go out wit fine gals who hv serious bf's because gals without bf's dnt pose no challenge.
Depends on wat u want, LUV or LUST Now 4 ha own case, its easy. U r both flatmates.
Stop professing or confessing luv 2ha. 4rm experience, gals wit serious bf's hate dat. Try d more subtle approach, do things wit ha or help 2do. Wit dis u get 2b close frnds. 4rm there U can go out on harmless dates wit ha. Talk 2ha like a galfrnd wud. Continue wit dis approach without eva mentioning LUV 2ha. Dis wud build up d trust she has 4u. Once in a while u go 2 parties or clubbin. (Dnt underestimate d power of alcohol 2raise d male ñ female sexual hormones). B4 u knw it sumtin happens, U get laid. She might (not) get angry wit herself ñ U. But dnt go preaching LUV now. Allow her brain 2process d event 1st. U can nw preach LUV 2ha later in d day or d nxt. Dependin on ha temperament, she wud b prepared 2listen 2wat u hv 2say or NOT. Either way, u got laid.
Re: How Do I Get Her by Nobody: 3:58am On Mar 30, 2009
puskin:

@Bulldozer, as long as she aint married. GO ON.Perseverance is d key.
I only go out wit fine gals who hv serious bf's because gals without bf's dnt pose no challenge.
Depends on wat u want, LUV or LUST Now 4 ha own case, its easy. U r both flatmates.
Stop professing or confessing luv 2ha. 4rm experience, gals wit serious bf's hate dat. Try d more subtle approach, do things wit ha or help 2do. Wit dis u get 2b close frnds. 4rm there U can go out on harmless dates wit ha. Talk 2ha like a galfrnd wud. Continue wit dis approach without eva mentioning LUV 2ha. Dis wud build up d trust she has 4u. Once in a while u go 2 parties or clubbin. (Dnt underestimate d power of alcohol 2raise d male ñ female sexual hormones). B4 u knw it sumtin happens, U get laid. She might (not) get angry wit herself ñ U. But dnt go preaching LUV now. Allow her brain 2process d event 1st. U can nw preach LUV 2ha later in d day or d nxt. Dependin on ha temperament, she wud b prepared 2listen 2wat u hv 2say or NOT. Either way, u got laid.

The girl said no, and she said it bluntly undecided

She even said she has a bf (even though the location is hilarious).

So what else do you ppl need to hear? "I don't like you", "you're not my type" or "you're ugly" undecided
Re: How Do I Get Her by C2H5OH(f): 4:09am On Mar 30, 2009
Lol @ this nigga grin

He wants to lay her.
Re: How Do I Get Her by C2H5OH(f): 4:10am On Mar 30, 2009
Bia no go rape the innocent girl o, biko
Re: How Do I Get Her by bluespice(f): 4:12am On Mar 30, 2009
puskin ur not only immature n selfish, ur also ignorant and wicked
calculated rape
ur a disgrace to the society angry

sister mo good to see u gat my back

chamo tread softly as it is u walking on brittle egg shells angry
Re: How Do I Get Her by SisterMo(f): 4:13am On Mar 30, 2009
bluespice:

puskin ur not only immature n selfish, ur also ignorant and wicked
calculated rape
ur a disgrace to the society angry

sister mo good to see u gat my back

chamo tread softly as it is u walking on brittle egg shells angry

We sisters have to watch out for each other lol
Re: How Do I Get Her by bluespice(f): 4:15am On Mar 30, 2009
lol so how long before we meet sister phoenix?
i mean how long is her vacation? tongue
Re: How Do I Get Her by SisterMo(f): 4:18am On Mar 30, 2009
bluespice:

lol so how long before we meet sister phoenix?
i mean how long is her vacation? tongue

She may come back as soon I am due for my own vacation . . . not in the near future though.
Re: How Do I Get Her by bluespice(f): 4:20am On Mar 30, 2009
ahhhhh undecided
Re: How Do I Get Her by SisterMo(f): 4:23am On Mar 30, 2009
Sister Rebellious is still enjoying the warm beach at Bansville.
Re: How Do I Get Her by bluespice(f): 4:26am On Mar 30, 2009
okay then cheesy
Re: How Do I Get Her by oyenit(m): 4:58am On Mar 30, 2009
the key to get her is in ur hand,

she is the door and u the key,
ladies are so deceivful when it come to relationship, she might like u and acts as if doesnt,

1.Do guys come over to her ,
2. u can tell from the way a lady looks at u( if she like u or not, )
3. Do u bring ladies around the house even when she arounds (does she see u as a player)
Although ladies in the western world like players, although she is nigeria she might not wanna act like that,
so many factors, i can recommend a book for u to read,

work on those things might work good for ya

Another major factor why she might not like u is because (U wowo) u no fine
no shit,

last option u got is RAPE HER u live together
Re: How Do I Get Her by oyenit(m): 5:06am On Mar 30, 2009
the babe just dey tease u away,

the bf dey nigeria or whereever he want ,

the babe dey yankee i assume,

omo he no easy as u think, wash the babe head with soap, tell am say the bf go do Bleep another person for nigeria self,
u no worry if winter come, na she go come knock for ur room door, when cold hammer am,

just dont let guys out there outsmart u cas na ur food,

hopefully by the end of next month u go don chop and clean mouth,

then we go need ur testimony no forget hennessy self.

i go send u my address
Re: How Do I Get Her by puskin: 5:38am On Mar 30, 2009
@oyenit,
@least sum1 is thinking along my line. Neva trust a gal ñ neva take NO 4 an answer.
@C2H5OH ñ Ebony silk,
like me or not, ur problem. Me, i objectify ladies.
Re: How Do I Get Her by Nobody: 5:39am On Mar 30, 2009
SMH, what a were.
Re: How Do I Get Her by topup: 6:03am On Mar 30, 2009
oyenit:

the key to get her is in ur hand,

she is the door and u the key,
ladies are so deceivful when it come to relationship, she might like u and acts as if doesnt,

1.Do guys come over to her ,
2. u can tell from the way a lady looks at u( if she like u or not, )
3. Do u bring ladies around the house even when she arounds (does she see u as a player)
Although ladies in the western world like players, although she is nigeria she might not wanna act like that,
so many factors, i can recommend a book for u to read,

work on those things might work good for ya

Another major factor why she might not like u is because (U wowo) u no fine
no shit,

last option u got is RAPE HER u live together

If she is lying about having a boyfriend, but really likes this guy, it's her fault, if he decides to leave her alone. To me that would show a man of integrity and respect, but if he persevered, then what's to make me think that after he 'gets' me he won't be working on his next chick at the same time?

The guy doesn't respect relationships, yes there should be some sot of sanctity involved in relationships too, I think!!
Re: How Do I Get Her by agabaI23(m): 2:41pm On Mar 30, 2009
Oyenit

Kai! how you go de suggest rape my guy? The girl na human being. You know the consequences of rape on the victim? most of them never overcome it.
Please you can say any other thing but to suggest rape is inhuma.

Poster
No rape oo. If you have thrown indecency to the wind keep trying if she refuses, look somewhere else grin
Too many women to die for one.
Re: How Do I Get Her by Druss(m): 3:22pm On Mar 30, 2009
let me tell you something , did you behave like a nice guy in front of her. As in were you open about intentions when you originally met her?
Re: How Do I Get Her by agabaI23(m): 12:19pm On Apr 02, 2009
Bulldozer,
we need an update. Have you succeeded? Do not fail to share the testimony here.
Re: How Do I Get Her by qkman: 1:01pm On Apr 02, 2009
Are u really sure of wat u r saying 'u eem love her' doesn't sound convincing,i think u should try to really figure out what ur intentions are actually b4 pressurizing her d more cos if she gives in to ur advances at long last and all u want is to poke her den wat ever happens after all,
With d way u sound,u seem like u want to take advantage of her shering a flat with u and she's determined not to swag wit u.
Give it a second tot.
Re: How Do I Get Her by acehood(m): 11:13am On Apr 03, 2009
leave her al;one and stopblusting after her 4 GOD sake

(1) (2) (Reply)

Am Tired Of Young Girls And Heartbreak.i Want Something Else : / We Broke Up Without A Quarrel.......But! / Men!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.