Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,803 members, 7,817,334 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel (37835 Views)

Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation / Man Masturbates In Front Of A Benson Idahosa University Female Hostel (Pictured) / 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by adewumiopeyemi(m): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin grin
Jollyjoy:
Still that ungroupable!
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by harristo(m): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
The no. 9 is very funny.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by betandwin8484: 2:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
This thread made front page.. mmmm na waooo.. Nairalanders
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by BRIGHTRIVERS(m): 2:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
Feed Me More!
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by An2elect2(f): 2:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by j4sure(m): 3:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jamean:
4. The Cook – this category are utmostly concerned with what they will cook to it, they buy food stuff like it is a family house, cook all day long and crucify others that eat out. Their dresses always smell of kitchen....eeeew!

Well, I spent most of my high school days in the hostel of these lot.

I hardly visited the canteen, their hostel was my damn canteen. The relationship I shared with them was quite symbiotic.

They loved my jokes and out-of-the-blue-sex I offered them and I loved their meals. grin grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by STENON(f): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jamean:
Hello everyone,

So this thread is borne out of my current experience in a hostel facility. Living with people from different background and having different personalities. It’s a wonderful experience anyway, as I think you can’t really conclude on how good your attitude is until you live with people who are not family.

I will like to pen down 10 categories of ladies you will find in a female hostel......Girls can form sha cheesy

Enjoy!

1) The Mother Hen – this category of ladies are very advanced in age and at that behave as if they are mother to everyone. You hear hostel mates addressing them as “Aunty Mary” or “Sister Joy”. Hian! It can vex me ehn...are we not in an academic environment, or did I stop you from starting life early. Addressing you as aunty doesn’t really mean I respect you. They also go about forming adviser Nowamagbe because of their experiences.

2) The Spirit Koko – this category wakes you up in the morning with the sound of speaking in tongues, they pray like the Pharisees and rub religion into every conversation. (Aza bilivoh syndrome). They also campaign for hostel devotion prayers, religious activities and worry you if you don’t attend fellowship meetings. angry

3) The Bully – this category are deceived by their physical size or strength so think they can trample on anyone. They are aggressive, accost and jump lines. They are non- receptive to new roommates and quarrel as often as they have an audience. They are typical noisemakers.

4) The Cook – this category are utmostly concerned with what they will cook to it, they buy food stuff like it is a family house, cook all day long and crucify others that eat out. Their dresses always smell of kitchen....eeeew!

5) The Borrower – this category can borrow anything from cotton bud, face wipes, detergent, food seasoning, toothpaste to even your bathing sponge grin They never consider buying theirs for peace sake.

6) The Nerd – they are called oversyllabus or Scholastica. She goes about with books and study materials, discussing what she has covered even far beyond the lecturer, intimidating people who have not been studying. Their social life is inversely tending towards infinity. tongue

7) The Wannabe Big Girl – this one’s claim to be what they are really not, live fake lives and snubs at people. She lies about having good escapades. It’s all a sham.

8.) The Big Girl – by their decking and carriage you know them. Expensive designer clothing, TFC meals, Goat human hair, vacation trip. She is also polite and mingle when necessary. cool

9) The Absentee – this category of ladies are never around, they just breeze in and breeze out. They usually have a 1,001 other places to pass the night. Their space is unkempt because they never have time to arrange it. Some of them don’t even know the name of co-roommates. The days they are around they sleep for like 2days straight. grin

10) The Regular Girl – she is cool, calm and collected. Walks into the room, greet everyone and retires to her corner. Participates in gist when needful or invited. She lives a moderate life; you cannot easily classify her personality, but you admire her from a distance.

[s] Well, I am not too sure of the section to post this, forgive me [/s]

You can add yours.....
Nice one @ Op.

11. You forgt to add those laadies that are mtn customer care, They are always busy with Phone calls.

12. Those ladies that move frm one room to another one and shouting:
Fix your nails, buy your first grade cloth, buy your Ankara, Buy your underwears, Buy your Transfer.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Nobody: 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
This is the kinda thread I must comment on I am coming back to modify grin

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by simdam500(m): 3:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ladies spilling their secret... here to read
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by enitey(f): 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
Number 10 is so cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmm I can't find my type here....maybe something close to regular girl but louder grin
why didnt you place Ah it's LadyF again in your last paragraph as usual.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Justicealh3(m): 3:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=Jamean post=37317359]Hello everyone,

So this thread is borne out of my current experience in a hostel facility. Living with people from different background and having different personalities. It’s a wonderful experience anyway, as I think you can’t really conclude on how good your attitude is until you live with people who are not family.

I will like to pen down 10 categories of ladies you will find in a female hostel......Girls can form sha cheesy

Enjoy!

1) The Mother Hen – this category of ladies are very advanced in age and at that behave as if they are mother to everyone. You hear hostel mates addressing them as “Aunty Mary” or “Sister Joy”. Hian! It can vex me ehn...are we not in an academic environment, or did I stop you from starting life early. Hey lady among of this ten categories, where u too belong to?

2 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Emeskhalifa(m): 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
misspicy:
The Boy's hostel h*e.....that girl almost all d guys in school is bleeping
ur ryt.
had wan like dat. almost errybody for d hostel don bleep her.
thank GOD i no join dem sha
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Mcowubaba: 3:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
rotexteymie:
Lmao....Mother hen grin cheesy

The runs girls lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
angry
@runs girls
dem dey d list already...Absentees cheesy..Op talk say wen dem dey around dey fit sleep for 2 days straight...to relax bobbi nd waist(after a hectic 'work'wink). grin...body no be firewood cool

3 Likes

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by XavierBlue(m): 3:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by XavierBlue(m): 3:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jemean, Counter thread loading....
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 3:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
11: the hostel LovePeddler.
every hostel has this type. she has a male visitor every now and then sometimes when she does, you'd find her door locked. At times you'd hear soundtrack of actions going on in her room. Different do Guys sleeps over at her place and they leave very early in the morning. Housemates do enjoy her hospitality sometimes.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by khairate(f): 3:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
lol... nos 1 and 2 are so very real. Big sisters in the hostel. those very spiritual hostellers can even abandon their books and spend all the days of every week attending evening programs...brother this and sister that..lol

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by friends4ever(m): 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Like them congossa and prejudice cool
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by SunnyJJ: 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Which of the categories do u fall in? Maybe u'r an eye servicer!
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by blessedvisky(m): 3:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Which one does INTROVERT fall into?
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Ephramed(m): 3:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
Where we go place the music addicts 24 7 head phones dey blast with music
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nice thread Jamean cheesy cheesy

You forgot to add the dirty ones...wear same underwear for days, use same bedsheets/towel et al for weeks, corners stink like dead rat, bed never arranged, possess body odour. . They're entirely dirty. ..

Then the thieves, things get missing whenever they pass or are alone in the hostel. . They steal everything ranging from water to provisions.

The heavy dozer/snorer, they can snore for Africa, disturbs everyone at night.. Once, they're asleep, to wake them na wahala. .even if something is happening and everyone is running, they're on their bed enjoying their sleep...

The gossips: They claim to know just everything about anyone. Always up to date with news in school.

The bedwetters: Soaking their beds and those under them too, I mean in a hostel where bunks are used...

Those wey dey always form sickness so that you help them with chores. .

I can go on and on, secondary school sweet grin grin grin..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by netbreaker(m): 3:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
The LESBIANS who will never have interest in any guy that comes their way

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by kolatobs(m): 3:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
is that your category

rotexteymie:
Lmao....Mother hen grin cheesy

The runs girls lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
angry
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by fortunechy(m): 3:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
runs gal type:always havin appointment in the night.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by holybabayo(m): 3:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmm I can't find my type here....maybe something close to regular girl but louder grin
Good contribution Lady F. This is very matured.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
what of the fvcker?
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by chuksey1(m): 4:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
The thieves - they can steal anything. especially pant and bra

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Finally Graduated After 9years. / Online University BSc. Degrees In Nigeria / Difference Between Center And Centre

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.