Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,621 members, 7,770,655 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 12:36 PM

10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel (37706 Views)

Big Cobra Killed In Unilorin’s Female Hostel, After Months Of Cohabitation / Man Masturbates In Front Of A Benson Idahosa University Female Hostel (Pictured) / 10 Categories Of Students That Request For Extra Booklets During Exam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by henchamb(m): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
The Lesbian category

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2015
falconey:
[/color]√

[color=#990000]

That's safarigirl cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by falconey(m): 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
emusmith:

That's safarigirl cheesy

yeah

Long time mehn, you don bone us for romance section.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by safarigirl(f): 4:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
emusmith:

That's safarigirl cheesy
what did i do?
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Nobody: 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]√

My bro, I still dey small small... How your end?
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Nobody: 4:23pm On Aug 27, 2015
safarigirl:
what did i do?

He mentioned your name shocked
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by falconey(m): 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
emusmith:

My bro, I still dey small small... How your end?

oga boss the end tight.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Nobody: 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
falconey:

[color=#990000][/color]√

I dey believe you cool

# keep feeding with us with more insightful threads, we observing from Mount Everest # cheesy
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by shogz89: 4:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jamean:

...and they usually have the highest number of male visitors...boys like food sha
Just bring yours to class on Saturday,, so I can score you
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by olajorn(m): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
MrsPhyno:
This is the kinda thread I must comment on I am coming back to modify grin
I have been looking for you since tuesday undecided
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by noblegrex: 4:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jamean:
Hello everyone,

So this thread is borne out of my current experience in a hostel facility. Living with people from different background and having different personalities. It’s a wonderful experience anyway, as I think you can’t really conclude on how good your attitude is until you live with people who are not family.

I will like to pen down 10 categories of ladies you will find in a female hostel......Girls can form sha cheesy

Enjoy!

1) The Mother Hen – this category of ladies are very advanced in age and at that behave as if they are mother to everyone. You hear hostel mates addressing them as “Aunty Mary” or “Sister Joy”. Hian! It can vex me ehn...are we not in an academic environment, or did I stop you from starting life early. Addressing you as aunty doesn’t really mean I respect you. They also go about forming adviser Nowamagbe because of their experiences.

2) The Spirit Koko – this category wakes you up in the morning with the sound of speaking in tongues, they pray like the Pharisees and rub religion into every conversation. (Aza bilivoh syndrome). They also campaign for hostel devotion prayers, religious activities and worry you if you don’t attend fellowship meetings. angry

3) The Bully – this category are deceived by their physical size or strength so think they can trample on anyone. They are aggressive, accost and jump lines. They are non- receptive to new roommates and quarrel as often as they have an audience. They are typical noisemakers.

4) The Cook – this category are utmostly concerned with what they will cook to it, they buy food stuff like it is a family house, cook all day long and crucify others that eat out. Their dresses always smell of kitchen....eeeew!

5) The Borrower – this category can borrow anything from cotton bud, face wipes, detergent, food seasoning, toothpaste to even your bathing sponge grin They never consider buying theirs for peace sake.

6) The Nerd – they are called oversyllabus or Scholastica. She goes about with books and study materials, discussing what she has covered even far beyond the lecturer, intimidating people who have not been studying. Their social life is inversely tending towards infinity. tongue

7) The Wannabe Big Girl – this one’s claim to be what they are really not, live fake lives and snubs at people. She lies about having good escapades. It’s all a sham.

8.) The Big Girl – by their decking and carriage you know them. Expensive designer clothing, TFC meals, Goat human hair, vacation trip. She is also polite and mingle when necessary. cool

9) The Absentee – this category of ladies are never around, they just breeze in and breeze out. They usually have a 1,001 other places to pass the night. Their space is unkempt because they never have time to arrange it. Some of them don’t even know the name of co-roommates. The days they are around they sleep for like 2days straight. grin

10) The Regular Girl – she is cool, calm and collected. Walks into the room, greet everyone and retires to her corner. Participates in gist when needful or invited. She lives a moderate life; you cannot easily classify her personality, but you admire her from a distance.

[s] Well, I am not too sure of the section to post this, forgive me [/s]

You can add yours.....
I'm sure you belong to number 10 I can perceive that.that number 9 are aristos no doubt the ashaaas,the oloshhhh.a very good observation so true...it can be under Education or intertainment.if u indeed belong to number 10 I need your number chap chap.those are wifyyyyy material.

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by prisiluv(f): 4:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
...They also go about forming adviser Nowamagbe because of their experiences....

grin grin you must be from Edo...
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by columbus007(m): 5:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
Lol....m.advancer nowamagbe cheesy I think I like that
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jamean
1) The Mother Hen – this category of ladies are very
advanced in age and at that behave as if they are mother
to everyone. You hear hostel mates addressing them as
“Aunty Mary” or “Sister Joy”. Hian! It can vex me
ehn...are we not in an academic environment, or did I
stop you from starting life early. Addressing you as aunty
doesn’t really mean I respect you. They also go about
forming adviser Nowamagbe because of their
experiences.

You mumu o
So because you're privileged to start school early, you think you can talk to any of your hostel mates anyhow?
Try that nonsense with someone like me first...
Silly brat
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Nobody: 5:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
ladyF:
Hmmm I can't find my type here....maybe something close to regular girl but louder grin

It's [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Honestly....you don't need dis Lady F tin.....its so unnecessary....no offense wink
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by DocAdray(f): 5:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
LOL, nice thread OP. You are sooo right!
I've lived with virtually all the above mentioned categories, though you forgot to add the 'business girls' that sell all sorts of commodities, ranging from provisions to cosmetics. They even end up turning their room mates to sales girls when they're not around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Nobody: 6:04pm On Aug 27, 2015
D pant n bra wearers them no dey ever wear clothe grin grin grin
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Nobody: 6:06pm On Aug 27, 2015
The big girl.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by oniluuu(m): 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Waiting for yellowbar and APC rats to come and derail this thread
I AM RECOMMENDING TO YABA LEFT... What a grouse
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Wendie94: 6:19pm On Aug 27, 2015
Emeskhalifa:

ur ryt.
had wan like dat. almost errybody for d hostel don bleep her.
thank GOD i no join dem sha
Who we go ask?

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
There was ds gal dat was my corner mate she steals a lot if she pass hia sumtin must loss. One day she stole my pant and as we wear dressing up 4 skool she wore cuz we wia both dressing up 2geda I wz lik Timi is ds nt my pant u're wearing she wz jst shocked. Each time I remember it I jst laff.
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Wendie94:

Who we go ask?
as d ceo of nl tongue
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by cc150615(f): 7:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
DocAdray:
LOL, nice thread OP. You are sooo right!
I've lived with virtually all the above mentioned categories, though you forgot to add the 'business girls' that sell all sorts of commodities, ranging from provisions to cosmetics. They even end up turning their room mates to sales girls when they're not around.

Lools,i knew some
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by cc150615(f): 7:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
bulldoza:
Jamean

You mumu o
So because you're privileged to start school early, you think you can talk to any of your hostel mates anyhow?
Try that nonsense with someone like me first...
Silly brat

I wantu hope you're kidding
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by 3plejay(f): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Babe u nailed it...soo on point! Babes sha!
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by Otsealu1(f): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Very funny. Even Though I didn't have a room mate while in scchool but in camp, I saw somE of these charActers. Its very funny when someone you know from home tHat can barely Eat two sQuare meAl now goes out And start forming senators daughter. All fake shoes And bend down select things be claiming duBai shopping grin

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by vonn(f): 8:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hehehe.......
You can find all in my room.
I'm the regular girl though. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by chomytex(f): 9:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
Funny comments so far...in my rum,we have the good,the bad and the ugly..assorted characters:the gossips,the backstabbers,the stinger ones,the jilus beggers:these ones will go to the market n buy only fresh tomatoes and meat or fish, then come back to the room and beg for tin tomato,salt,pepper,curry and the rest.the big girl wannabees,the casters:if u speak normal english language without an atom of pidgin, u will be greeted with scornful exchange of glances im usually a victim of this..cos m the önly yr 1 in my room,the rest are 3rd n 4th yrs,they will be like"u wan cum form english for us abi"...bt they are nice sumtyms sha,xpecially wen i'm sick..they treat me like lastborn...infact girls wahala too much jare

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by cee001(m): 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
Jamean:

...and they usually have the highest number of male visitors...boys like food sha
true @ ur signature
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by yemi15(m): 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
davspog2:
This list is incomplete! At least when I was in school when it is Friday, you see exotic cars and hummer buses coming to pack our girls and you see them returning early momo! Where do we group this one's?

Unilag abi? Thank God, I am out of the dating market even though I am a Unilag student. I fear for the guys wey go see this repackaged runs girl for nysc and go think na correct babe lol smh. Shiorr
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by TheMcCOY(m): 9:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
And what category do u fall in jamean if i may ask?
Re: 10 Categories Of Ladies In A Female Hostel by pateffy: 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2015
The borrowers borrowing everything and anything possible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

University Of Nigeria (UNN) Direct Entry Aspirant 2014/2015 - Let's Meet Here. / 5 Categories Of Students Who Will Benefit From ASUU Strike / JAMB Announces Date For 2019 Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.