Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,690 members, 7,820,401 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:16 PM

Anthropomorphism And The Nature Of God. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Anthropomorphism And The Nature Of God. (1690 Views)

Xenophanes' Criticism Of Anthropomorphism Vs The Triune Nature of God / The Asymmetric Nature Of The Christian Sin Economy / The Nature/character Of Temptation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anthropomorphism And The Nature Of God. by donnie(m): 1:28pm On Apr 02, 2021
MrPresident1:
Isaiah 27:13
And it shall come to pass in that day, [that] the great trumpet shall be blown, and they shall come which were ready to perish in the land of Assyria, and the outcasts in the land of Egypt, and shall worship the LORD in the holy mount at Jerusalem.

The gathering of the scattered Children of Isolele/Israel

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthropomorphism And The Nature Of God. by sonmvayina(m): 1:38pm On Apr 02, 2021
donnie:

The gathering of the scattered Children of Isolele/Israel

Donnie, you have been following me, and i in turn have been going over your threads and comments.. The early israelites might be blacks, i am not too sure on that. İ know they is a mention of "black headed people" but what i do is to compare texts and see where the tangents occured. And also see how ancient text are related. İt is common knowledge that the Enuma Elish preceeded the bible by more than a thousand years. The first time anybody ever head of the torah was when the jews returned to their home land after the babylonian exile. So scholars is in aggrement that , that is when it was composed.

So my question to you is what do you not agree with in my comments..
Re: Anthropomorphism And The Nature Of God. by donnie(m): 5:29pm On Apr 02, 2021
sonmvayina:

Donnie, you have been following me, and i in turn have been going over your threads and comments.. The early israelites might be blacks, i am not too sure on that. İ know they is a mention of "black headed people" but what i do is to compare texts and see where the tangents occured. And also see how ancient text are related.

I have read acient text, journals etc and they all agree that the people of the book were black. The whites in the fake land are children of Esau/Edom (Idumea) who mixed with alien blood. Because we also have decendants of Esau who are black Africans.

The Edomites were there in NT bible days, and ruled over the Southern Kingdom of Judea, even from the time of Julius Caesar. Herod was an edomite who assumed the throne of Judea with Roman support. Rome is Edom.

So they (whites) are converts not blood descendants. The Bantus/Negroes are bloodline descendants of YAKUBI/JACOB.

sonmvayina:
İt is common knowledge that the Enuma Elish preceeded the bible by more than a thousand years. The first time anybody ever head of the torah was when the jews returned to their home land after the babylonian exile. So scholars is in aggrement that , that is when it was composed.
So my question to you is what do you not agree with in my comments..

Who are the "anyone" that should hear about the Torah? Was it for them? The laws of YAH were known and kept by the Bantus/Isolele/Israel ever before Moses received the Commandments from the mountain. Abraham kept the laws, statues and commandments (Genesis 25:6). The Bantus/negroes kept the shabbat in chapter 16 before they received the laws on tablets of stone in chapter 20.

And by the way, the Babylon they show you today in Iraq is fake. True ancient scriptural Babylon is Sennar in the land of Kush (region of Ethiopia and south-sudan). https://maps.app./AVPvax3ZoGYrPv7S7
The children of Israel (Bantus/Negroes) have a clear history of being in true Babylon and migrating from there to West Central and southern Africa.

The true people of YAH have since then been scattered/dispersed around the world through various captivites and slavery. They will return when our black MESSIAH returns to destroy EDOM and bring all his people back to their land (below the Sahara).
www.nairaland.com/attachments/13330159_screenshot202012131033263_jpeg9473dcc432ba4c148051b8dfaf7bccf2

The so-called scholars that are in agreement are the synagogue of Satan. MESSIAH called them so in Revelation 2:9 & 3:9. They have agreed together to erase every trace of our history that we may be lost forever.

Psalms 83:3-5
They have taken crafty counsel against thy people, and consulted against thy hidden ones.
They have said, Come, and let us cut them off from being a nation; that the name of Israel may be no more in remembrance.
For they have consulted together with one consent: they are confederate against thee:

1 Share

Re: Anthropomorphism And The Nature Of God. by sonmvayina(m): 5:53pm On Apr 02, 2021
Donnie..you have created more problems than solution. Who are the aliens race??

İ think a read of deuteronmy 32:7-10 might help you understand more..

Well babylon is in present day iraq..no controversy about that. The artefacts speak for themselves.
Re: Anthropomorphism And The Nature Of God. by donnie(m): 6:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
sonmvayina:
Donnie..you have created more problems than solution. Who are the aliens race??

İ think a read of deuteronmy 32:7-10 might help you understand more..

Well babylon is in present day iraq..no controversy about that. The artefacts speak for themselves.

There's a reason why he specified "sons of Adam" in verse 8 of Deuteronomy 32. Because not everyone on earth came from Adam. As the years go by, you will know who the aliens are.

BABYLON in Iraq is a fraud. No controversy about that. You make reference to fake greek artifacts which they showcase as Babylonian. The land and ancient artifacts and locations of KUSH speak for themselves.
Re: Anthropomorphism And The Nature Of God. by sonmvayina(m): 8:00pm On Apr 02, 2021
donnie:

There's a reason why he specified "sons of Adam" in verse 8 of Deuteronomy 32. Because not everyone on earth came from Adam. As the years go by, you will know who the aliens are.

BABYLON in Iraq is a fraud. No controversy about that. You make reference to fake greek artifacts which they showcase as Babylonian. The land and ancient artifacts and locations of KUSH speak for themselves.

Sons of Adam simply means all of humanity...Adam means man. The gigantic statues where all discovered in present day iraq. No lies. Dont even argue that..
Re: Anthropomorphism And The Nature Of God. by donnie(m): 2:10pm On Apr 03, 2021
sonmvayina:

Sons of Adam simply means all of humanity...Adam means man. The gigantic statues where all discovered in present day iraq. No lies. Dont even argue that..

Statues of who? Please Israelites were never taken captive in Iraq.

Adam means earthy (from the earth). The original man YAH made has melanin to withstand the sun. They are the seed of the serpent.
Re: Anthropomorphism And The Nature Of God. by donnie(m): 9:02pm On Apr 04, 2021
sonmvayina:

Sons of Adam simply means all of humanity...Adam means man.

LIAR. See what those devils have done to you.
The Hebrew word for man is Iysh (pronounced eesh).
It's from the Ejagham (Bantu) word Ishi meaning head (husband), which is also the same word in Igbo (Isi). The word also means champion, savior etc.
The gigantic statues where all discovered in present day iraq. No lies. Dont even argue that..
Look, I can show you real ancient artifacts from the land of Kush (Ethiopia & South Sudan) the location of true ancient Babylon, not those fake 14th/15th century sculptures they use to deceive you.

1 Share

Re: Anthropomorphism And The Nature Of God. by MrPresident1: 10:56am On Apr 15, 2021
Psalms 141:1
A Psalm of David. LORD, I cry unto thee: make haste unto me; give ear unto my voice, when I cry unto thee.
2 Let my prayer be set forth before thee as incense; and the lifting up of my hands as the evening sacrifice.
Re: Anthropomorphism And The Nature Of God. by MrPresident1: 12:34pm On Apr 08, 2023
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bible Teaching On Godly Dress / MMM And 666 / Religious People, Does Allah Forgive?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.