Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,101 members, 7,811,100 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:22 PM

Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? (1705 Views)

Pastor Humble Okoro Vs Daddy Freeze: Power Clash That Will Deliver OAP (Photo) / "Any RCCG Pastor That Is Not Humble Wasn't Ordained By Me" - Pastor Adeboye / Have You Ever Seen Juju/jazz In Action? Come In And Share Your Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Nobody: 2:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
I haven't... undecided I think a woman with a lot of money is probably the worst type of being on the planet. They lose their humanity. They seem to think they will leave this world with their money. The transient nature of wealth is alien to them. They lose compassion, lose empathy, become in their eyes demigods, become promiscuous, vindictive, unaccountable, and lose their spirituality. A rich man can go either way - bad or good. A rich woman - always bad. Tragic.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Utchgirl(f): 3:06pm On Aug 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
I haven't... undecided I think a woman with a lot of money is probably the worst type of being on the planet. They lose their humanity. They seem to think they will leave this world with their money. The transient nature of wealth is alien to them.

Hop, u r nt talking out of experience ?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Aug 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
I haven't... undecided I think a woman with a lot of money is probably the worst type of being on the planet. They lose their humanity. They seem to think they will leave this world with their money. The transient nature of wealth is alien to them. They lose compassion, lose empathy, become in their eyes demigods, become promiscuous, vindictive, and lose their spirituality. A rich man can go either way - bad or good. A rich woman - always bad. Tragic.

undecided
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
Utchgirl:

Hop, u r nt talking out of experience ?
Have you ever seen a rich woman that is humble? If a woman is humble, you can bet she's not rich.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Nobody: 3:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
No rich woman is actually interested in finding a rich husband. What a lot of comfortable women seek is a man that makes some efforts. Yes, your woman is rich but do not stop making efforts to bring something to the table. The problem is that some men get ‘lazily’ carried away once they ‘net’ a rich lady…so they fold arms and legs for her to be feeding them and when she (naturally) shows some irritation, it becomes that ‘rich ladies are saucy’..... Being worth your onion as a man is not in the millions you amass but in how hard you work and how much you improve yourself. I will say it again…a hardworking man doesn’t go hungry. He may not have built mansions but he always brings something to the table.
Again note that wealth doesn’t necessarily make a lady rude, if such tendency is not in her. A lady could be rich and still be humble. There are also women who have nothing but are saucier than saucy. If a woman respects you, I do not think you should write her off on account of her wealth…she has committed no crime by being ambitious.......
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Jeromejnr(m): 3:13pm On Aug 25, 2015
Well, I know one that is humble.

That even sweeps the floors of the church and do so many other menial tasks. She doesn't send anybody.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Nobody: 3:15pm On Aug 25, 2015
castroevans:
want to digress....
We're all ears..
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jeromejnr:
Well, I know one that is humble.

That even sweeps the floors of the church and do so many other menial tasks. She doesn't send anybody.
That could be a form of manipulation on her part. How does she treat other people including her close friends, relatives, spouse etc? Any idea?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Jeromejnr(m): 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
That could be a form of manipulation on her part. How does she treat other people including her close friends, relatives, spouse etc? Any idea?

She treats everyone with respect.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Aug 25, 2015
Any man that is involved with a rich woman should learn two things…how to work hard and how to keep his cool. There is a way you carry yourself and a lady will understand that ‘insulting you’ (for whatever reason) is a huge ‘no’. Yet you do not have to appear like one who has chips on his shoulders -that is a key sign of insecurity…reading meanings into every ‘tat’ you have with your woman. A man who never stops making efforts is the joy of every woman. There is something respectable about a man who knows his responsibilities. And believe me, it has more to do with the efforts he makes than ‘how much’ he brings home…except he is saddled with an unreasonable woman.
There is no way you will not be treated like thrash if you go grovelling after somebody’s money in a shameless manner. Have you noticed how ‘the rich’ treat ‘long throat’ relatives and acquaintances? So, it’s not a ‘rich woman’s syndrome’ alone. You respect yourself around a rich person and he/she will respect you. If you make them feel their money is ‘the catch’ for you…they treat you like they treat every other thing that is in their possession-courtesy of their money!...... Sorry i had to digress to make a point
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Aug 25, 2015
castroevans:

No rich woman is actually interested in finding a rich husband. What a lot of comfortable women seek is a man that makes some efforts. Yes, your woman is rich but do not stop making efforts to bring something to the table. The problem is that some men get ‘lazily’ carried away once they ‘net’ a rich lady…so they fold arms and legs for her to be feeding them and when she (naturally) shows some irritation, it becomes that ‘rich ladies are saucy’..... Being worth your onion as a man is not in the millions you amass but in how hard you work and how much you improve yourself. I will say it again…a hardworking man doesn’t go hungry. He may not have built mansions but he always brings something to the table.
Again note that wealth doesn’t necessarily make a lady rude, if such tendency is not in her. A lady could be rich and still be humble. There are also women who have nothing but are saucier than saucy. If a woman respects you, I do not think you should write her off on account of her wealth…she has committed no crime by being ambitious.......

You've diverted away from the simple question asked. Have YOU ever seen a rich woman that is humble? If so, tell us about her. Not this...lecture. By the way, the fact you need to place all these conditionalities on a rich woman being humble only goes to buttress my point. Rich men that are humble place no conditionalities on their humility.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Nobody: 3:22pm On Aug 25, 2015
i have seen a very rich woman that is humble..
BTW humility is relative.
funny enough i have seen some very poor ladies that are proud.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Nobody: 3:28pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jeromejnr:

She treats everyone with respect.
Do you live with her? How do you know?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Aug 25, 2015
DDeliverer:
i have seen a very rich woman that is humble..

BTW humility is relative..
Tell us a bit more about this woman pls. What do you mean humility is relative?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Jeromejnr(m): 3:32pm On Aug 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Do you live with her? How do you know?

She is my neighbor. That's how I know.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Utchgirl(f): 3:38pm On Aug 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Have you ever seen a rich woman that is humble? If a woman is humble, you can bet she's not rich.

U dnt use question 2 ansa question !
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jeromejnr:

She is my neighbor. That's how I know.
Fine. Any other example?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
i said i wanna digress
ROSSIKE:
You've diverted away from the simple question asked. Have YOU ever seen a rich woman that is humble? If so, tell us about her. Not this...lecture. By the way, the fact you need to add all these conditionalities before a rich woman can be humble only goes to buttress my point. Rich men that are humble do not place conditionalities on their humility.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Jeromejnr(m): 3:43pm On Aug 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
Fine. Any other example?

Nope. I can't really say for others. Cause I am not with them all the time.

Maybe my Mom. grin
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Rich4god(m): 3:44pm On Aug 25, 2015
I hv seen so many...
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Rich4god:
I hv seen so many...
Be truthful.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 25, 2015
Jeromejnr:

Nope. I can't really say for others. Cause I am not with them all the time.

Maybe my Mom. grin
lol
ROSSIKE:
Tell us a bit more about this woman pls. What do you mean humility is relative?

what i consider as humility might to some extent be different from your definition of humility. daz wah i meant by humility being relative.

bout dis woman, shex nice to me, she respects me, shex a good christain, shex humble and very rich.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
The best confirmation of my position is when someone says... "Oh, I can think of ONE woman.."

That says it all, really.
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by Nobody: 3:56pm On Aug 25, 2015
DDeliverer:

what i consider as humility might to some extent be different from your definition of humility. daz wah i meant by humility being relative.

bout dis woman, shex nice to me, she respects me, shex a good christain, shex humble and very rich.
Any idea how she treats others eg her relatives, spouse, friends etc?
Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by An2elect2(f): 4:57pm On Aug 25, 2015
You can hardly find a rich and truly humble man or woman. They exist but they are few and far in between.

Notwithstanding, from experience, i think people generally have no hard feeling when a man is rich and pompous but it becomes condemnable when a woman projects that.

I suspect someone is being sexist here.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Seen A Rich Woman That Is Humble? by lepasharon(f): 7:12pm On Aug 25, 2015
ROSSIKE:
I haven't... undecided I think a woman with a lot of money is probably the worst type of being on the planet. They lose their humanity. They seem to think they will leave this world with their money. The transient nature of wealth is alien to them. They lose compassion, lose empathy, become in their eyes demigods, become promiscuous, vindictive, unaccountable, and lose their spirituality. A rich man can go either way - bad or good. A rich woman - always bad. Tragic.

Maybe to men they are not humble...she got her own. But in general, no

(1) (Reply)

It's Sin For A Couple Who Is Only Married Traditionally To Have Sex-Abuja Pastor / Mary Is The Mother Of Christ And Should Be Honored! / What Do You Think BIBLICAL MEDITATION Means? How Is It DONE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.