Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,038 members, 7,818,067 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) (37997 Views)

Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! / BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount / BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by homirefacuny(m): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2015
Thank God for my CLO..... I only owe them 2 clearance. Make we no meet again.
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by kennynelcon(m): 7:22am On Aug 26, 2015
coollabman:

lol!
No b head count? He is serving in Washington.

1 Like

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Raalsalghul: 7:24am On Aug 26, 2015
We will answer it, no qualms.
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 26, 2015
kennynelcon:

No b head count?
He is serving in Washington.

haha! my mumu CLO no gree reply my whatsapp messages and I no wan call my lgi if not I for don do the head count as I dey my papa house so. anyway, na to draft my reply to the query sharply grin no time!

3 Likes

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by agrovick(m): 7:26am On Aug 26, 2015
Query? Time to get my pen out
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by tyosty: 7:26am On Aug 26, 2015
This exercise is in bad taste, mean nd vindictive. Be more imaginative nd try to engage corpers when schools are on holidays instead of forcing them stay idle in their PPAs. An idle mind is the devil's workshop :

5 Likes

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by peter4d2(m): 7:28am On Aug 26, 2015
these head count his shitty during my time i also missed it n 1 of our colleague who never travelled home @ all even after november camp xmas on d way he still stayed back, but d last 2 months allowe weren't bin paid 2 him while they came of wit a silly excuse of his signature not bin too right during d head count exercise.
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Nobody: 7:28am On Aug 26, 2015
tyosty:
This exercise is in bad taste, mean nd vindictive. Be more imaginative nd try to engage corpers when schools are on holidays instead of forcing them stay idle in their PPAs. An idle mind is the devil's workshop :

don't mind them! angry what annoyed me the most was that they did it during the weekend! angry
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by dollyptosh(m): 7:33am On Aug 26, 2015
nerfetiti:
NYSC should be scrapped......its a waste of resources.....
Complete waste. I can't do somethings simply because have not passed out yet.

2 Likes

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Sunnycliff(m): 7:36am On Aug 26, 2015
ignis:
Head count like this should be done at least every month. To check the issue of ghost corpers.

Ghost Workers indeed!!! I happily and gainfully secured a job for nysc and you want me to quit because of a scheme that after which you are unsure of getting another. Abeg forget that ish
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by butanep(m): 7:49am On Aug 26, 2015
I doubt if that query is directly from NYSC because the grammar used is incorrect.

Assuming the query is true;
What is even wrong with the so called NYSC DG. How many of his children is serving in a village without light or network or water? So they expect us to be in a village when we have nothing to do wasting our precious time to do something that will better our future.

It is high time corps members start to cry out through various means on the hardship we are subjected to all in the name of NYSC and the peanut of 19,600.

The head count is nothing but a deliberate means to witch-hunt corps members. They want to use the opportunity to divert the merger 19,600 paid to corp members to their personal pocket. Our leaders are really greedy!

We didnt issue them query or complain when we are paid on the 11 or 12th of every month when FG released such money by 27th. We didn't complain when we were given watery food in the camp. We didn't complain when they posted us to places with security challenges. NYSC should have a rethink.

The fact we are serving never make us handicap or voiceless. NYSC must stop witch-hunting corps members. We can't depend on 19,800 alone. We have pressing needs, younger ones looking up to us, girlfriends yelling for our attention both emotionally and financially, dreams of getting our dream job. We can't just sit in one remote village while our brain waste away.

The Nigeria constitution mandated freedom of movement. So why is NYSC trying to cage the lives of vibrant youth. So they mean we should be stagnant for one full year? Efia no wonder some corps members start from square 1 after service.

NYSC is turning into another corrupt agency. Why will the head count be done on saturday and sunday. Those days are not working day. What if I decide to travel for the weekend for a burial or weeding ceremony? So they mean we can't attend occasions? Please we are social people and meeting people is one of our hobby.

NYSC should have a rethink for whatever consequences the head-count will cause. It will pass a wrong message to the public which will raise eyebrows of the corruption in NYSC. It will ridicule the credibility of the scheme.

Buhari please include NYSC in your probe list.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 26, 2015
butanep:
I doubt if that query is directly from NYSC because the grammar used is incorrect.

Assuming the query is true;
What is even wrong with the so called NYSC DG. How many of his children is serving in a village without light or network or water? So they expect us to be in a village when we have nothing to do wasting our precious time to do something that will better our future.

It is hard (high) time corps members start to cry out through various means on the hardship we are subjected to all in the name of NYSC and the peanut of 19,600.

The head count is nothing but a deliberate means to witch-hunt corps members. They want to use the opportunity to divert the merger 19,600 paid to corp members to their personal pocket. Our leaders are really greedy!

We didnt issue them query or complain when we are paid on the 11 or 12th of every month when FG released such money by 27th. We didn't complain when we were given watery food in the camp. We didn't complain when they posted us to places with security challenges. NYSC should have a rethink.

The fact we are serving never make us handicap or voiceless. NYSC must stop witch-hunting corps members. We can't depend on 19,800 alone. We have pressing needs, younger ones looking up to us, girlfriends yelling for our attention both emotionally and financially, dreams of getting our dream job. We can't just sit in one remote village while our brain waste away.

The Nigeria constitution mandated freedom of movement. So why is NYSC trying to cage the lives of vibrant youth. So they mean we should be stagnant for one full year? Efia no wonder some corps members start from square 1 after service.

NYSC is turning into another corrupt agency. Why will the head count be done on saturday and sunday. Those days are not working day. What if I decide to travel for the weekend for a burial or weeding ceremony? So they mean we can't attend occasions? Please we are social people and meeting people is one of our hobby.

NYSC should have a rethink for whatever consequences the head-count will cause. It will pass a wrong message to the public which will raise eyebrows of the corruption in NYSC. It will ridicule the credibility of the scheme.

Buhari please include NYSC in your probe list.

bros! cool down. keep calm and answer your query wink grin

3 Likes

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Sweetguy25: 7:59am On Aug 26, 2015
Well... my LI collects my 19800 monthly alawee. grin He should explain on my behalf

2 Likes

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by MyMouth(m): 8:01am On Aug 26, 2015
offspec:
NYSC and IGG(Initial Gra-Gra) are like bonds made in heaven
IGG abi? Wait till they slam u service extension with pay, na that time u go know wetin dey!
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Cutehector(m): 8:02am On Aug 26, 2015
MTN N

If you missed your chance for the nysc head count, kindly text MISS to 4100

Sms charges cost only 19,800 naira only.

3 Likes

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by bamac(m): 8:07am On Aug 26, 2015
ignis:
Head count like this should be done at least every month. To check the issue of ghost corpers.
you know less about nysc, LGI and corpers i swear
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by butanep(m): 8:09am On Aug 26, 2015
coollabman:

bros! cool down. keep calm and answer your query wink grin

Bros I am not afraid...

I know what to do.
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by bamac(m): 8:12am On Aug 26, 2015
homirefacuny:
why 2 now? Na just final clearance remain 4 u
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Nobody: 8:12am On Aug 26, 2015
butanep:

Bros I am not afraid...
I know what to do.
then do the needful! wink but carry your boys along grin
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by FrankValency(m): 8:12am On Aug 26, 2015
ignis:
they weren't caught ,those caught were the hardworking corpers whom traveled after the schools stress and vacation,the ghost corpers settles their LI/ZI every month,so they are always clean. If its done everyweek sef,it won't affect them,the LIs/ZIs will do the needful. I swear Nigeria is wacked,corruption everywhere.

5 Likes

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Macdove02(m): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2015
This stuff is not from NYSC....make we chill first.
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 26, 2015
MyMouth:

IGG abi? Wait till they slam u service extension with pay, na that time u go know wetin dey!

my friend shut that ya stinking mouth angry

3 Likes

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by FrankValency(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2015
homirefacuny:
2 abi one?
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by ekika(m): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2015
helpinghands:
Very good steps. Discipline need to be upheld.. Sai Buhari

not good ooo, the information did not get to the people concerned, one NYSC officer ATTAINING TO MORE THAN 200 corp member.
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Nobody: 8:25am On Aug 26, 2015
FrankValency:
2 abi one?

valency my guy! you just forget your boy, na so e dey b? sad
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by butanep(m): 8:30am On Aug 26, 2015
coollabman:

then do the needful! wink but carry your boys along grin

Hahahahah...

So you missed the head-count too?

I will call my person from the state secretariat.

Nigeria is who you know...
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Nobody: 8:32am On Aug 26, 2015
butanep:

Hahahahah...
So you missed the head-count too?
I will call my person from the state secretariat.
Nigeria is who you know...
lol!
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Bossplaya1(m): 8:42am On Aug 26, 2015
They are just looking for avenues to frustrate some Corp members and subsequently extend their service years. More cogent justifications why these tedious scheme should be scrapped. :oThey are just looking for avenues to frustrate some Corp members and subsequently extend their service years. More cogent justifications why these tedious scheme should be scrapped.
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Caesary: 8:44am On Aug 26, 2015
DICKtator:
Very poor usage of English language.
The person responsible for drafting the letter should be queried!!!

grin grin grin grin
confirmed
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by tunergy(m): 8:46am On Aug 26, 2015
We have been applauding The wind of Change blowing across Nigeria.

I am surprised Corp members are moaning as the wind blew their way,
Lol.
Am way they should have read the Body Language.

Cc: Sunkoye

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Corps Member Collapses During Swearing-in Ceremony In Jos (photo) / What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls / Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.