Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,331 members, 7,811,968 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) (37989 Views)

Any Batch C 14 Serving Punishment For Missing Headcount! / BREAKING:corpers Denied Discharge Certificate Due To Absence Frm Headcount / BREAKING: Corpers Are To Report To Their LG For Headcount Nationwide (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by homirefacuny(m): 8:52am On Aug 26, 2015
FrankValency:
2 abi one?

Na 2 o..... The one for September payment and the last one for October payment. Na this Thursday be the one for sempre very payment.
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Franchise21(m): 9:10am On Aug 26, 2015
Na today??
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by engrjacuzzi: 9:16am On Aug 26, 2015
see how NYSC members are treated like unity school students......I won't be surprise if PMB introduces general uniform for tertiary undergraduates all in the name of discipline. remember OBJ conceive the idea back then!
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by hardizzle: 9:18am On Aug 26, 2015
peter4d2:
these head count his shitty during my time i also missed it n 1 of our colleague who never travelled home @ all even after november camp xmas on d way he still stayed back, but d last 2 months allowe weren't bin paid 2 him while they came of wit a silly excuse of his signature not bin too right during d head count exercise.
bt did dy pay u?
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Ademat7(m): 9:24am On Aug 26, 2015
Freemanan:
Nokia X1 camera tho...

Thanks sha
check d size of d phone shadow in the picture again.
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by j4sure(m): 9:32am On Aug 26, 2015
Na today

1 Like

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by balogungbenga01: 9:55am On Aug 26, 2015
chaii.....dere s GOD oooo crychaii.....dere s GOD oooo
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Nobody: 10:02am On Aug 26, 2015
nerfetiti:
NYSC should be scrapped......its a waste of resources.....
LazyFuck!
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Pyeratedraymond(m): 10:04am On Aug 26, 2015
Rubbish........fnk God say I day around sha....
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by FrankValency(m): 10:07am On Aug 26, 2015
homirefacuny:

Na 2 o..... The one for September payment and the last one for October payment. Na this Thursday be the one for sempre very payment.
No octber clearance o,u will be paid double(that is sept and october d same time),so we only have sept clearance and relieve letter from ur ppa,shikina.
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by codedtee: 10:16am On Aug 26, 2015
ignis:
Head count like this should be done at least every month. To check the issue of ghost corpers.

You didn't just say this....
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Drksly(m): 10:24am On Aug 26, 2015
I initially applied for redeployment which didn't work. Nw I just received an SMS from nysc dat my relocation has been approved after 3months now. Problem is am now settled and don't want to relocate again. How do I reject it, without paying some money to sme official dats asking for 10k
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by sojiboy(m): 10:28am On Aug 26, 2015
The DG,Brig Gen JB Olawumi will be in Ekiti state to officially commission d foundation laying of d NYSC Ekiti State SAED centre
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by fujirice: 10:40am On Aug 26, 2015
DICKtator:
Very poor usage of English language.

The person responsible for drafting the letter should be queried!!!

grin grin grin grin
Wait until you see the text message they sent out. You go cry. NYSC officials need better tutorial.
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by alexanderdeg: 10:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Still yet some dudes collect certificate without going through all this , saw them in the day of pop with new Kakhis . Thank God I'm done , served somewhere close to hell #fear_____
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Ahmed4002(m): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2015
Drksly:
I initially applied for redeployment which didn't work. Nw I just received an SMS from nysc dat my relocation has been approved after 3months now. Problem is am now settled and don't want to relocate again. How do I reject it, without paying some money to sme official dats asking for 10k

just ignored it Bro and don't report to the new state.
or just write to your state secretarial Nysc
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by An2elect2(f): 11:20am On Aug 26, 2015
Please i don't understand the letter grin
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by mechanics(m): 11:27am On Aug 26, 2015
Dats gud, it wil affect those who did nt take permission to travel but those who took genuine permission to travel, dey wil b set free, a colleaque of mine travelled den during d service year, she took genuine permission and wen dey did d headcount, she was nt around, she was queried but ntn happened.
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by ignis: 11:36am On Aug 26, 2015
codedtee:

You didn't just say this....

I did
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by FrankValency(m): 11:44am On Aug 26, 2015
coollabman:

valency my guy! you just forget your boy, na so e dey b? sad
bros I no forget anybody o, na change come o
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by peter4d2(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2015
hardizzle:
bt did dy pay u?
Yea dey did pay me n u know we r bin forbidden 2 go 2 any media n report our case cos dey might withdraw discharge cert.
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by worth(m): 12:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is one of the reasons I had to travel very early on Sunday morning from Lasgidi to my ppa(kabba, kogi state) in order to avoid this kind of bullshit and am not ready to beg anybody with /without money.
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
homirefacuny:
Thank God for my CLO..... I only owe them 2 clearance. Make we no meet again.
ka ma pade mo..lolz
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by helpinghands(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
ekika:

not good ooo, the information did not get to the people concerned, one NYSC officer ATTAINING TO MORE THAN 200 corp member.

Guess i judged wrong.. Tge problem with Nigeria is they don't pass information to concened people early enough...
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Walexsammy(m): 12:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
Drksly:
jst go to ur secretariat, tell dem u want to reject it..itz easy, itz ur right. U need to do it asap cuz they'll start sending ur files to the new state
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Drksly:
bro..ur relocation don set be dat n u dnt av choice cos in nysc database nao,ur state have been changed already to d new one.o relocated also..I even paid 4060 sef online after receiving message on december 12th..sunday night o ..imagine
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by haywire07(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
I missed it BT I no dey fear ..pata pata ,if e worse finish ,na one month extension.
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Nobody: 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
offspec:
NYSC and IGG(Initial Gra-Gra) are like bonds made in heaven

gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by DessyBEADS: 6:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
peter4d2:

Yea dey did pay me n u know we r bin forbidden 2 go 2 any media n report our case cos dey might withdraw discharge cert.

the paid u or not
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by Theodolite(m): 10:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
iamauxin:
Explain why I won't be punished?....... cos I'm A child of God....well this is a crazy stuff, why ask corpers to go to their LGAs for headcount when other medium could have been used for same purpose?

I taya o...9ja!
Re: NYSC-UPDATE:for Those Who Miss The Nationwide Headcount(photo) by tonimenia: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nice move!

War against Indiscipline and Corrptions!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Business Can I Do with N500k, Advice Pls / Corps Member Collapses During Swearing-in Ceremony In Jos (photo) / Robbers Disguised As Policemen, Rape Corpers Along Kaduna-Abuja Highway

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.