Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:23 AM

10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. (58347 Views)

"Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down / 7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
SmartMugu:

I would date someone with the hopes of discovering if we can eventually settle down together someday. For me, how we both percieve eachother s.exually is a criteria that we must explore before tying the knot to be with only eachother for the rest of our lives. It's just one of the criteria that has to be met, there are several other criteria too that both involved want. So, I'm not sure why se.x could be such a big deal to some people.
I sure know it is important for a healthy relationship, and I don't believe in trying it only after marriage.

How do you view a lady you've slept with?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by JoeCutie(m): 1:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
MzNelly:

It's a lie.

I see them everywhere on top you, embarassed
Wait! J, have you started taking weed? You should come lemme give you the right one to take before you ruin your life. embarassed

Abi na you I dey see for night class where una dey knack better passionate kiss on the walkways. cheesy tongue
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Sep 11, 2015
JoeCutie:
Wait! J, have you started taking weed? You should come lemme give you the right one to take before you ruin your life. embarassed

Abi na you I dey see for night class where una dey knack better passionate kiss on the walkways. cheesy tongue

shocked shocked

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed E.O.D
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by SmartMugu: 2:06pm On Sep 11, 2015
MzNelly:

How do you view a lady you've slept with?
Nothing changes. Sleeping with someone doesn't make her look any different to me. I'm not keen about jumping from one to the other. I just know good s.ex is important to me.

I dated my girlfriend (now my wife) for 5 years, and we have been married now for another 5 years. Obviously we slept with eachother several times while we were still dating, and that didn't change anything about how we felt about eachother. Rather, it made us stronger.

Not saying everyone is like that or should be like that. That's just me.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by JoeCutie(m): 2:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
MzNelly:

shocked shocked
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed E.O.D
*thumbs up* cool

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by ojaydedon(m): 2:12pm On Sep 11, 2015
Toks2008:
When a man shows interest in a lady and tells her that he would love to know her better,most times in his heart this is exactly what he is saying: "Hi lady, can i get to have a taste of your goody-bag and have the feel of your body to know if you are good enough in bed and decide if i should keep you for long or dump your ass in a jiffy because i don't really care whether we end up together or not".

I honestly don't believe in dating and even as courtship sounds more reasonable,it is still not really necessary and i will try to list logical reasons why ladies should avoid this lie from the pits of hell called dating or courtship and i hope you learn a great deal from this.

1. A man usually knows if there is a huge possibility of marrying you or just want to use you to pass time the very first day he sets his eyes on you and a man who is really interested in a purposeful affair with you will give you the sign almost immediately with the body language except you refuse to be vigilant.

2. Many Men use dating and courtship as a means of exploring you sexually and probably after he realizes that your bosoms are not as firm as he wants them to be or your sex performance is below what he wants or after he has really used you to his satisfaction then he tells you it can't work out because his mum does not want him to marry from your tribe or just brings up any lame excuse and decides to walk away to get another lady to "date"

3. An Angel can turn to a demon: Many people have argued that dating period is a period where you will know the type of person you have but this assertion is very funny because a good person can turn terrible and most times even if the person seems bad many ladies will still go on and marry him with the hope of changing him.

4.Dating and courtship is a disguised miniature marriage because in many cases when a guy starts dating or courting you,you will be doing some stuffs that wives do and i keep wondering why they still see the union as dating or courting when he is practically having all the benefits he should get from a wife hence the need to continue dating and courting and dating and.. until you suddenly realized you have spent your honey years married unofficially to a man who will probably dump you to marry another lady still in the name of dating.

5.A thousand years of courtship is no guaranty that you will know the man and until you two stay under the same roof as man and wife,you will never come closer to knowing who he really is so why waste your years dating and courting.

6.Most of the marriages of our parents are great examples as most of our parents hardly knew each other before getting married yet many of them had a lasting and loving union but these days despite the celebrated dating and courting culture,many marriages hit the rock.

7.A good union is not hinged on the number of years both of you spend sleeping with each other in the name of dating or courtship but its in learning to love whoever you choose to marry and making up your mind to be with him against all odds.

8. I believe that for a man to ever propose an affair to you then he must have found you good enough to have to himself and for a decent lady to agree to an affair with a man then she is definitely ready to be with the man except she is a slut so why waste time fooling around with each other all in the name of getting to sleep with each other in the name of dating and courtship?

9. A sexless date or courtship is the ideal form of courting where both of you try to know just a peripheral detail about yourselves hence once sex comes in then its no longer dating but unofficial marital union.

10.The responsible and matured guys at heart knows the type of woman they want and do not get involved in baseless dating but simply go for the lady of their choice and marry her.

If you are not ready to marry a lady,don't make advances towards her just to waste her years sampling her and if you are a lady,stop fooling yourself thinking you are dating him whereas you are just giving him your body to be used and probably dumped and understand that dating and courtship are just facade from the pits of hell aimed at destroying the lives of ladies by becoming single unmarried mothers,losing their lives through abortions and many have contracted deadly diseases all in the name of dating.

Lets face it,a year of sexless courtship should be enough and one year is not too much to deprive yourself of sex in order to know that guy better and if a man does not start the process of marrying you within a year then it means you are either dating a small boy for the sake of having sex or you are probably with a man who is not sure he wants you.

I know that all the sermons in the world will not bring sanity to the facade of dating and courtship and if any lady sees this piece and shoves it aside,my advice to such is to continue to serve herself on the alter of sexual ecstasy for as many guys as possible in the name of baseless dating or courtship

My humble opinion and i hope this helps.

nice write up. can i copy and paste somewhere e lse?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 2:36pm On Sep 11, 2015
ojaydedon:

nice write up. can i copy and paste somewhere e lse?
You are free but i hope you put the source
Thanks
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Nobody: 2:37pm On Sep 11, 2015
SmartMugu:

Nothing changes. Sleeping with someone doesn't make her look any different to me. I'm not keen about jumping from one to the other. I just know good s.ex is important to me.

I dated my girlfriend (now my wife) for 5 years, and we have been married now for another 5 years. Obviously we slept with eachother several times while we were still dating, and that didn't change anything about how we felt about eachother. Rather, it made us stronger.

That's pretty interesting, smiley
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by MyMentor: 2:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Dis, i do tell ppl; D wost mistak one can made in mariag is 2 say "afta i mary hm/ha, he wil chng". Any atempt 2 chng hm/ha 2 pls u, wil b tempora. Temparament cn't b chng bt can only b modify by God. Bt, If u mary sm1 cos h is born again witout knwin hs tmprmnt, wen he falls frm grace, knw u dat he wil rturn 2 hs orignal being (tmprmnt). If u yild 2 s*x bf marag, u wil bcom a s*x machin. Any tim u refuzd 2 do it, he wil traetin 2 quit. Bt if u refuzd 2 yild earlia on, he wil also tretin 2 quit, bt dat is simply a sign dat u r on d rong hand. Any man who lov u, wil lov u d mor if u refuzd hm s*x. Dis wil make hm 2 mary u vry fast and wil b bostin abt u dat no man can slip around wit u. Infatuatn is likly 2 set in wen u yild 2 s*x and d marag delayd or abandond Eg. Tarma and Amon (2 Sam 13:1-18). Men find it difkot 2 qikly pay 4 wot dey alredy hv (d girl) and is eatn alwaz. If he eventualy mary ha, it is most tim 4 fomalty's sake, nd r likly 2 b unfatful 2 ha.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Nobody: 2:56pm On Sep 11, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
@op, u a fucck up nigga.

Broke ass nigga.Real men don't borrow what they want,they buy it.If you need a woman to fulfill u then go and make money and get married undecided
Johnnoah1st:
@op, u a fucck up nigga.

Broke ass nigga.Real men don't borrow what they want,they buy it.If you need a woman to fulfill u then go and make money and get married
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by prettysassygirl(f): 3:25pm On Sep 11, 2015
Toks2008:

They hardly learn until it gets too late.

There are many frustrated after one unmarried ladies today just because they were negligent and many young ladies are burning in hell as i write as a result of death from trying to abort a child one randy man planted yet the same man is alive cruising another possible victim.

This is why i dont do casuals. I cant touch you if i cant marry you. Never
wow,I like your type,keep it up
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Acidosis(m): 3:58pm On Sep 11, 2015
slimfit22:
Wow! This is a very good write up. Thanks OP. Am saying yes to the available suitor. No wasting time anymore. Long courtship is very very wrong. Am talking from experience.

You're saying YES to the available suitor? Just like that?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Adeparo004(m): 4:17pm On Sep 11, 2015
Sorry i totally disagree with dis post
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by JoeCutie(m): 4:32pm On Sep 11, 2015
SmartMugu:

This is a perfect analysis.

Just contrary to 'public' opinion, sex does not break relationship, it makes it. I always advice people to stay away from 'I-just-wan-satisfy-my-konji' kinda sex. If konji is catching you, and you must 'satisfy' it, you should do so with someone with whom you have a sorta emotional understanding. Not just anybody. If you do it with 'just' anybody, that's when it breaks, and not make.

There are things I still hold in a very valuable esteem no matter how decadent the morality of the society is; and sex is one of them. I'm a crazy guy, very crazy. I'm naughty, raw and in fact, I could be a 'bad' boy. I could do or say anything to/with you, but whenever it comes to sex part, I kowtow. If I discuss sex with you, you're not 'just a friend'. You're special, and I feel something for you. I could wait for a whole year just to do it 'that' person. It's not a new thing.

I, some time ago, wrote this on my diary; sex is not something you do just to impress. It is something you do with emotions, with some sense of connection, sacredness and responsibility. Sex is more that the physical intercourse we engage in. It's deeper than that. If I have sex with you, I'll 'have something to do with you'.

And like you said, sex is important. But you didn't add that it's sweet too. cheesy It's very sweet when done well and with emotion. (well, you should know better) smiley

But these days, people abuse sex. It's so unfortunate. embarassed

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by jellyface(m): 4:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
We are ordinary people, we don't know which way to go, cos we re ordinary pple, maybe we should take it slow. Long Courtship results in problem, lack of proper courtship results in problems , divorce and regrets. Abeg, just follow ur heart. Even the ladies need courtship more, will they marry a mad man or ritualist? Ask the lady next door and u will realize the truth.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by slimfit22(f): 5:18pm On Sep 11, 2015
Acidosis:

You're saying YES to the available suitor? Just like that?

Capital YES! when I say available suitor I know what i mean. Someone that av really known. A friend. Smiles!
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by marvelito: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Make una sef pity these ladies abeg.

In the name of dating una go dey freestyle them so tey do for their body wettin even the husband no go ever do.

Nna i pity our ladies o wey don turn to free wife in the name of courtship.
i call it ( IT) industrial training
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2015
prettysassygirl:
wow,I like your type,keep it up
Thanks siis but na God o,ii no too decent like that but its by the spirit of GOD
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by possibilita(m): 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2015
babafemi1000:

Yeah that's true sha.. F**king drag queen! undecided that's if she is though, could be a wrong assumption despite tangible evidence
except she she is a transgender or a girl with men mentality
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by kwintis(f): 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2015
Omotayor123:

Guys should Emulate that! But pity the trend this days is chop and clean mouth.
.....tell u bye bye....
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Acidosis(m): 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2015
slimfit22:

Capital YES! when I say available suitor I know what i mean. Someone that av really known. A friend. Smiles!

Someone you've really known? How long do you need to REALLY KNOW him? a year?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by udysweet(f): 6:04pm On Sep 11, 2015
Apology accepted! Lol. No problem at all jare
Ojemedad:

I'm sorry for that, never meant to judge you or something else, just a comment and I'm sorry the negative thought
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by nairamaniac: 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2015
op. u made some nice points. but it seems to be going more towards the angle of against sexual relationship b4 marriage rather than against longterm dating b4 marriage.

and u are emphasizing on the damages the sexual relationship does to the girl like it causes more physical damages than pleasures.

Don't get me wrong, I don't support dating for so many years but at times there are some constraints to take it further to marriage. especially financial.
but if both adults decide to have sex during this period of hardship and waiting for rainy day, it WD be unfair of u to hold the guy guilty for sexing the girl thru those years.
if u bring up the matter of "after sleeping with me for 10years and he didn't marry her". that insinuates that you (op), are one of those people with the mentality that believes "sex was rendered as labour, to earn a wage(marriage)".

where I disagree with u the most is where u sed at 1st sight, a guy shd know if there's a possibility of marriage.
my take is that even if there a possibility, he needs to confirm. it takes a while to confirm.
if she decides to give him sex during that period, she owes it to God and not the guy or You(the op).

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by nnapo: 7:08pm On Sep 11, 2015
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by scentmarlc(m): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2015
ladyF:
Interesting....let's hope ladies will learn to move on when they see that the relationship isn't heading anywhere instead of hoping for change.

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Warrisdiz one saying as if she is not a victim......

90% of NL baes are in this bondage yet they come here and start shouting .."Nice one op, am not guilty" grin
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by scentmarlc(m): 7:52pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jhenny:
d first,second posters above. Which network una dey use. You guys submitted at d same time as d op. D hustle is real

So u don't know INTROVERT now has a FTC Institute where she trains Gullible NLanders how to succesfully refresh and make 20Ftc in One day?

Choiiiii
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by slimfit22(f): 9:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
Acidosis:

Someone you've really known? How long do you need to REALLY KNOW him? a year?

It does av to be a year. U can not really know everything about someone but as time goes on u get to know that person
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by olumyde5(m): 10:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
MyMentor:
Dis, i do tell ppl; D wost mistak one can made in mariag is 2 say "afta i mary hm/ha, he wil chng". Any atempt 2 chng hm/ha 2 pls u, wil b tempora. Temparament cn't b chng bt can only b modify by God. Bt, If u mary sm1 cos h is born again witout knwin hs tmprmnt, wen he falls frm grace, knw u dat he wil rturn 2 hs orignal being (tmprmnt). If u yild 2 s*x bf marag, u wil bcom a s*x machin. Any tim u refuzd 2 do it, he wil traetin 2 quit. Bt if u refuzd 2 yild earlia on, he wil also tretin 2 quit, bt dat is simply a sign dat u r on d rong hand. Any man who lov u, wil lov u d mor if u refuzd hm s*x. Dis wil make hm 2 mary u vry fast and wil b bostin abt u dat no man can slip around wit u. Infatuatn is likly 2 set in wen u yild 2 s*x and d marag delayd or abandond Eg. Tarma and Amon (2 Sam 13:1-18). Men find it difkot 2 qikly pay 4 wot dey alredy hv (d girl) and is eatn alwaz. If he eventualy mary ha, it is most tim 4 fomalty's sake, nd r likly 2 b unfatful 2 ha.

Bro this your typo is just too poor. I believe you can do better and help yourself by reducing these abbreviations.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Nobody: 11:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
The only mistake I've ever made in life was thinking oda men were like my father
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Princess4eva(f): 3:23am On Sep 12, 2015
Toks2008:

They hardly learn until it gets too late.

There are many frustrated after one unmarried ladies today just because they were negligent and many young ladies are burning in hell as i write as a result of death from trying to abort a child one randy man planted yet the same man is alive cruising another possible victim.

This is why i dont do casuals. I cant touch you if i cant marry you. Never

Nice one. Many young ladies see the handwriting boldly inscribed on the wall but choose to ignore it. It works for quite a few though as I dated my husband for long before we eventually put a ring on it.
Ladies! stop selling yourselves cheaply to men cos you will be the bigger losers. For the ones that can discern, the signs are usually there. If you notice he has little or nothing to offer you, then don't stay a second longer. Even if you must date, set a standard. He may be the best thing to have happened to you just like you are the best thing to happen to him. Who risks abortion all the time? Who risks damage to the womb? Who risks infertility? Who risks death? Who risks single parenthood? Who risks societal rejection? Who risks living single @ 40+? All the odds are set against the woman. If he is responsible enough, all it will cost him is a few wads. A word, they say is enough for the wise.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Harvard13(m): 6:38am On Sep 12, 2015
Toks2008:
When a man shows interest in a lady and tells her that he would love to know her better,most times in his heart this is exactly what he is saying: "Hi lady, can i get to have a taste of your goody-bag and have the feel of your body to know if you are good enough in bed and decide if i should keep you for long or dump your ass in a jiffy because i don't really care whether we end up together or not".

I honestly don't believe in dating and even as courtship sounds more reasonable,it is still not really necessary and i will try to list logical reasons why ladies should avoid this lie from the pits of hell called dating or courtship and i hope you learn a great deal from this.

1. A man usually knows if there is a huge possibility of marrying you or just want to use you to pass time the very first day he sets his eyes on you and a man who is really interested in a purposeful affair with you will give you the sign almost immediately with the body language except you refuse to be vigilant.

2. Many Men use dating and courtship as a means of exploring you sexually and probably after he realizes that your bosoms are not as firm as he wants them to be or your sex performance is below what he wants or after he has really used you to his satisfaction then he tells you it can't work out because his mum does not want him to marry from your tribe or just brings up any lame excuse and decides to walk away to get another lady to "date"

3. An Angel can turn to a demon: Many people have argued that dating period is a period where you will know the type of person you have but this assertion is very funny because a good person can turn terrible and most times even if the person seems bad many ladies will still go on and marry him with the hope of changing him.

4.Dating and courtship is a disguised miniature marriage because in many cases when a guy starts dating or courting you,you will be doing some stuffs that wives do and i keep wondering why they still see the union as dating or courting when he is practically having all the benefits he should get from a wife hence the need to continue dating and courting and dating and.. until you suddenly realized you have spent your honey years married unofficially to a man who will probably dump you to marry another lady still in the name of dating.

5.A thousand years of courtship is no guaranty that you will know the man and until you two stay under the same roof as man and wife,you will never come closer to knowing who he really is so why waste your years dating and courting.

6.Most of the marriages of our parents are great examples as most of our parents hardly knew each other before getting married yet many of them had a lasting and loving union but these days despite the celebrated dating and courting culture,many marriages hit the rock.

7.A good union is not hinged on the number of years both of you spend sleeping with each other in the name of dating or courtship but its in learning to love whoever you choose to marry and making up your mind to be with him against all odds.

8. I believe that for a man to ever propose an affair to you then he must have found you good enough to have to himself and for a decent lady to agree to an affair with a man then she is definitely ready to be with the man except she is a slut so why waste time fooling around with each other all in the name of getting to sleep with each other in the name of dating and courtship?

9. A sexless date or courtship is the ideal form of courting where both of you try to know just a peripheral detail about yourselves hence once sex comes in then its no longer dating but unofficial marital union.

10.The responsible and matured guys at heart knows the type of woman they want and do not get involved in baseless dating but simply go for the lady of their choice and marry her.

If you are not ready to marry a lady,don't make advances towards her just to waste her years sampling her and if you are a lady,stop fooling yourself thinking you are dating him whereas you are just giving him your body to be used and probably dumped and understand that dating and courtship are just facade from the pits of hell aimed at destroying the lives of ladies by becoming single unmarried mothers,losing their lives through abortions and many have contracted deadly diseases all in the name of dating.

Lets face it,a year of sexless courtship should be enough and one year is not too much to deprive yourself of sex in order to know that guy better and if a man does not start the process of marrying you within a year then it means you are either dating a small boy for the sake of having sex or you are probably with a man who is not sure he wants you.

I know that all the sermons in the world will not bring sanity to the facade of dating and courtship and if any lady sees this piece and shoves it aside,my advice to such is to continue to serve herself on the alter of sexual ecstasy for as many guys as possible in the name of baseless dating or courtship

My humble opinion and i hope this helps.

ur point is simply saying we shouldnt have sex before we marry simple.
i agree to that but how can u marry without dating kwa?? na pick nd drop marriage be that oh

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Lady Slaps Her Boyfriend, Ruins Marriage Proposal (Photos, Video) / Does This Kind Of Love Still Exist These Days / 10 Signs You Are Not In Love With Your Partner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.