Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:25 PM

10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. (58411 Views)

"Get Me Up" Man Screams As He's Sexually Assaulted By Ladies Who Held Him Down / 7 Reasons Why Long Distance Relationship DO NOT Work / 10 Myopic Statements Made By Ladies That Land Them Into Late Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Deepfreezer(m): 7:21am On Sep 11, 2015
Babe2sure:

Very suicidal! Courtship is sine-qua -non, prior to marriage. The question is, for how long? Long courtship should be avoided.
I totally agree with you. long
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Nobody: 7:21am On Sep 11, 2015
Youngpo413:
so you have pity for ladies abi?you a are a big learner,as for me,I don't pity any lady,what ever happens to a lady,I always believe they deserves it,infact if I see any means,I will add more pains to their injuries....b!tches.

Lolz, dude, u really funny, be like ladies do us this 1 play ticko

take heart hmm
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 7:28am On Sep 11, 2015
Mintayo:

Exactly, op problem is sex not long courtship! This thread to me is misleading!

Its a mazing how people decieve themselves.

I remember the last time i had a sexless affair for 4long years i kept asking if it was really sexless

enough m action and infacr we did virtually everthng xcpt actual pnetration.

My brother please stop fooling yourself,if you date a lady these days for even one year without sex then you must be extrenely decent.

i wll state again and again,a man needs not waste ur years before taking you to the alter.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by eseonos: 7:28am On Sep 11, 2015
nice
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by JuicyStar: 7:29am On Sep 11, 2015
Toks2008:
When a man shows interest in a lady and tells her that he would love to know her better,most times in his heart this is exactly what he is saying: "Hi lady, can i get to have a taste of your goody-bag and have the feel of your body to know if you are good enough in bed and decide if i should keep you for long or dump your ass in a jiffy because i don't really care whether we end up together or not".

I honestly don't believe in dating and even as courtship sounds more reasonable,it is still not really necessary and i will try to list logical reasons why ladies should avoid this lie from the pits of hell called dating or courtship and i hope you learn a great deal from this.

1. A man usually knows if there is a huge possibility of marrying you or just want to use you to pass time the very first day he sets his eyes on you and a man who is really interested in a purposeful affair with you will give you the sign almost immediately with the body language except you refuse to be vigilant.

2. Many Men use dating and courtship as a means of exploring you sexually and probably after he realizes that your bosoms are not as firm as he wants them to be or your sex performance is below what he wants or after he has really used you to his satisfaction then he tells you it can't work out because his mum does not want him to marry from your tribe or just brings up any lame excuse and decides to walk away to get another lady to "date"

3. An Angel can turn to a demon: Many people have argued that dating period is a period where you will know the type of person you have but this assertion is very funny because a good person can turn terrible and most times even if the person seems bad many ladies will still go on and marry him with the hope of changing him.

4.Dating and courtship is a disguised miniature marriage because in many cases when a guy starts dating or courting you,you will be doing some stuffs that wives do and i keep wondering why they still see the union as dating or courting when he is practically having all the benefits he should get from a wife hence the need to continue dating and courting and dating and.. until you suddenly realized you have spent your honey years married unofficially to a man who will probably dump you to marry another lady still in the name of dating.

5.A thousand years of courtship is no guaranty that you will know the man and until you two stay under the same roof as man and wife,you will never come closer to knowing who he really is so why waste your years dating and courting.

6.Most of the marriages of our parents are great examples as most of our parents hardly knew each other before getting married yet many of them had a lasting and loving union but these days despite the celebrated dating and courting culture,many marriages hit the rock.

7.A good union is not hinged on the number of years both of you spend sleeping with each other in the name of dating or courtship but its in learning to love whoever you choose to marry and making up your mind to be with him against all odds.

8. I believe that for a man to ever propose an affair to you then he must have found you good enough to have to himself and for a decent lady to agree to an affair with a man then she is definitely ready to be with the man except she is a slut so why waste time fooling around with each other all in the name of getting to sleep with each other in the name of dating and courtship?

9. A sexless date or courtship is the ideal form of courting where both of you try to know just a peripheral detail about yourselves hence once sex comes in then its no longer dating but unofficial marital union.

10.The responsible and matured guys at heart knows the type of woman they want and do not get involved in baseless dating but simply go for the lady of their choice and marry her.

If you are not ready to marry a lady,don't make advances towards her just to waste her years sampling her and if you are a lady,stop fooling yourself thinking you are dating him whereas you are just giving him your body to be used and probably dumped and understand that dating and courtship are just facade from the pits of hell aimed at destroying the lives of ladies by becoming single unmarried mothers,losing their lives through abortions and many have contracted deadly diseases all in the name of dating.

Lets face it,a year of sexless courtship should be enough and one year is not too much to deprive yourself of sex in order to know that guy better and if a man does not start the process of marrying you within a year then it means you are either dating a small boy for the sake of having sex or you are probably with a man who is not sure he wants you.

I know that all the sermons in the world will not bring sanity to the facade of dating and courtship and if any lady sees this piece and shoves it aside,my advice to such is to continue to serve herself on the alter of sexual ecstasy for as many guys as possible in the name of baseless dating or courtship

My humble opinion and i hope this helps.

Nice write up. But the argument should be balanced. The op's point of view is just one sided becos it is seen only in the area of sexual exploitation but truly prolonged dating kill parties emotionally, socially, financially and much more. So guys stop seeing ladies as a sex instrument and ladies stay true to urself.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Acidosis(m): 7:35am On Sep 11, 2015
Mintayo:

Exactly, op problem is sex not long courtship! This thread to me is misleading!

highly misleading
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by rheether(f): 7:36am On Sep 11, 2015
I think the OP is wrong in a way. This piece should be directed to Men and Ladies who are ready to get married. People who already have started making a living not for Jobless graduates and undergraduate who don't even know what the future holds for them. These piece is one sided because some ladies are dating there childhood sweethrt..

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Acidosis(m): 7:37am On Sep 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Its a mazing how people decieve themselves.

I remember the last time i had a sexless affair for 4long years i kept asking if it was really sexless

enough m action and infacr we did virtually everthng xcpt actual pnetration.

My brother please stop fooling yourself,if you date a lady these days for even one year without sex then you must be extrenely decent.

i wll state again and again,a man needs not waste ur years before taking you to the alter.
What happens when the constraint is FINANCE? Are you suggesting that men without adequate finance should stay away from dating/courtship?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by faithbibi(f): 7:39am On Sep 11, 2015
There's nothing like spoiling market or calling a lady fish brain or whatever. The problem is ladies are tender hearted. They easily fall in love. A guy can deceive a lady with that word 'love' but a lady can't. Once a lady is in love with a guy, she can do anything to please the guy and she also find it very difficult to leave the guy no matter who the guy is.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by proficienc(m): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2015
Mariecakes:
Very true especially 6 and 9
Why do we like to lie to ourselves If anyone jumps into any marriage without looking, that person is gonna regret for the rest of his/her life. And Sexless whatever they call it, not gonna work tongue
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Hybrid01: 7:40am On Sep 11, 2015
Nice points op. But I think long courtship is not really bad if both parties know what they want. And I remember those days in secondary school when students would be flogged on assembly ground for dating,still you would see others during break periods kissing in class 'cos they will never learn. Premarital sex is not good but no matter how much you write about it,people are still going to go out there and do it. Am recovering from a much worse situation sef very similar to sex.
.Just my opinion though.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by 6fit(f): 7:40am On Sep 11, 2015
ladyF:
Interesting....let's hope ladies will learn to move on when they see that the relationship isn't heading anywhere instead of hoping for change.

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

babe, how do yu use to make first to comment? I bow for person we no bow for u. Pls where u dey work?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Acidosis(m): 7:42am On Sep 11, 2015
rheether:
I think the OP is wrong in a way. This piece should be directed to Men and Ladies who are ready to get married. People who already have started making a living not for Jobless graduates and undergraduate who don't even know what the future holds for them. These piece is one sided because some ladies are dating there childhood sweethrt..

Some people are READY to get married, i.e., OLD enough to get married, yet jobless. What do you have to say about that? They shouldn't fall in love, or date a sweetheart?

Jobless people also fall in love; they also get HARD in fact.

Are you also suggesting that women should stay away (stop dating) jobless men? Are you promoting "gold digging"?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by adedayourt(m): 7:43am On Sep 11, 2015
Youngpo413:
yeah,most ladies deserves to be choped and clean mouth.

mke person no chop d one wey go hook fr person throat
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Iamsolslim(m): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2015
Dolcilicious:
and most guys will tell u they cant do without sex in a relationship.Once u tell them u want a sexless relationship,the next question that pops up os 'Are u a virgin'?.And I just wonder y cant one have a sexless relationship if one aint a virgin.

sister why don't u allow d guy that disvirgin av sexless relationship with u or u want to know sex feel like b4 staying ur lane? coz I don't.

u broke a plate

then u pick it up from d ground
and u trying to use glue to assemble it together
if at all, ur idea look cool& u achieve ur aim
can that ur join join plate back to original plate.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by holysina(m): 7:44am On Sep 11, 2015
ladyF:
Interesting....let's hope ladies will learn to move on when they see that the relationship isn't heading anywhere instead of hoping for change.

Its [size=20pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

but LadyF we are in the era of change, u girls should try to change us or manage us
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by 6fit(f): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2015
wrongnumber:

i send am?
Shebbi they want a man that will do all the wedding they can imagine, white purple blue reed and so on but they are ok allowing a man wey no ready to do all these type of wedding dey shraff them so no wahala na to continue the shraffing.

When time comes sharp guy go open eye pick another young babe.

You dey pity these women.Tarrr!
grow up!

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by AikayDaWrapper(m): 7:53am On Sep 11, 2015
Get the feck outta here.

Pits of hell ko hole of hell ni?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Nobody: 7:54am On Sep 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Na because of my love for christ o. If not walahi i no send any girl.

Im not a good guy when it comes to ladies at all but its GODs doing that im disciplined and not by my effort.
hmmmmm....i thought as much
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by adanny01(m): 7:54am On Sep 11, 2015
Toks2008:
When a man shows interest in a lady and tells her that he would love to know her better,most times in his heart this is exactly what he is saying: "Hi lady, can i get to have a taste of your goody-bag and have the feel of your body to know if you are good enough in bed and decide if i should keep you for long or dump your ass in a jiffy because i don't really care whether we end up together or not".

I honestly don't believe in dating and even as courtship sounds more reasonable,it is still not really necessary and i will try to list logical reasons why ladies should avoid this lie from the pits of hell called dating or courtship and i hope you learn a great deal from this.

1. A man usually knows if there is a huge possibility of marrying you or just want to use you to pass time the very first day he sets his eyes on you and a man who is really interested in a purposeful affair with you will give you the sign almost immediately with the body language except you refuse to be vigilant.

2. Many Men use dating and courtship as a means of exploring you sexually and probably after he realizes that your bosoms are not as firm as he wants them to be or your sex performance is below what he wants or after he has really used you to his satisfaction then he tells you it can't work out because his mum does not want him to marry from your tribe or just brings up any lame excuse and decides to walk away to get another lady to "date"

3. An Angel can turn to a demon: Many people have argued that dating period is a period where you will know the type of person you have but this assertion is very funny because a good person can turn terrible and most times even if the person seems bad many ladies will still go on and marry him with the hope of changing him.

4.Dating and courtship is a disguised miniature marriage because in many cases when a guy starts dating or courting you,you will be doing some stuffs that wives do and i keep wondering why they still see the union as dating or courting when he is practically having all the benefits he should get from a wife hence the need to continue dating and courting and dating and.. until you suddenly realized you have spent your honey years married unofficially to a man who will probably dump you to marry another lady still in the name of dating.

5.A thousand years of courtship is no guaranty that you will know the man and until you two stay under the same roof as man and wife,you will never come closer to knowing who he really is so why waste your years dating and courting.

6.Most of the marriages of our parents are great examples as most of our parents hardly knew each other before getting married yet many of them had a lasting and loving union but these days despite the celebrated dating and courting culture,many marriages hit the rock.

7.A good union is not hinged on the number of years both of you spend sleeping with each other in the name of dating or courtship but its in learning to love whoever you choose to marry and making up your mind to be with him against all odds.

8. I believe that for a man to ever propose an affair to you then he must have found you good enough to have to himself and for a decent lady to agree to an affair with a man then she is definitely ready to be with the man except she is a slut so why waste time fooling around with each other all in the name of getting to sleep with each other in the name of dating and courtship?

9. A sexless date or courtship is the ideal form of courting where both of you try to know just a peripheral detail about yourselves hence once sex comes in then its no longer dating but unofficial marital union.

10.The responsible and matured guys at heart knows the type of woman they want and do not get involved in baseless dating but simply go for the lady of their choice and marry her.

If you are not ready to marry a lady,don't make advances towards her just to waste her years sampling her and if you are a lady,stop fooling yourself thinking you are dating him whereas you are just giving him your body to be used and probably dumped and understand that dating and courtship are just facade from the pits of hell aimed at destroying the lives of ladies by becoming single unmarried mothers,losing their lives through abortions and many have contracted deadly diseases all in the name of dating.

Lets face it,a year of sexless courtship should be enough and one year is not too much to deprive yourself of sex in order to know that guy better and if a man does not start the process of marrying you within a year then it means you are either dating a small boy for the sake of having sex or you are probably with a man who is not sure he wants you.

I know that all the sermons in the world will not bring sanity to the facade of dating and courtship and if any lady sees this piece and shoves it aside,my advice to such is to continue to serve herself on the alter of sexual ecstasy for as many guys as possible in the name of baseless dating or courtship

I and my wife went through a 13yr courtship that started some months before i wrote WAEC and she the next year. We were both virgins. She is some months older than me, she Aug and me Jan of following year.

I have been with several girls in the 13yr period and even few months to the wedding but i was just having fun and nothing serious. Every other girl knew i had another relationship, you can say i cheated but it doesnt change the fact that i kept her.

When it was time, my so many influences from family and my fathers political clique came to confuse me with offers especially from my tribe. Agaisnt all the odds we got married.

Op, is there an exception?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 7:55am On Sep 11, 2015
Acidosis:
What happens when the constraint is FINANCE? Are you suggesting that men without adequate finance should stay away from dating/courtship?

He woos you as a struggling guy and you say
yes to him. You visit him in his one room
apartment and you allow him screw you
front,back and center and you have even lost
counts.

You spend nights with a struggling
guy,sometimes you cook for him, do his
laundry and there is no single part of your
body he can not describe yet you can't say
yes to him if he proposes marriage to you
because by your foolish definition,he is still
struggling and living in a room apartment but
i keep asking;are you not a wife to him
already?

I have seen where many ladies left a guy
they love so much and also loves them not
because he is not ready for a marital union
but because he has no money yet for a big
time wedding just for them to marry another
man who may not even have any real thing
for them simply because the guy is loaded
enough to conduct a glamorous wedding
ceremony.

This is why many Nigeria ladies remain
single till they become old and frustrated.

To a typical Naija girl,if a man is not
ready for a flamboyant wedding ceremony
then he is not ready for marriage and
many ladies now focus more on the
glamour of wedding ceremony rather than
the main marriage so the guy simply
keeps mum and continues to bleep da hell
outta you and when he is indeed ready
for the wedding ceremony,he dumps your
overused ass for a new younger babe and
then you begin to cry that someone in
your village is after you.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Toks2008(m): 8:01am On Sep 11, 2015
adanny01:

I and my wife went through a 13yr courtship that started some months before i wrote WAEC and she the next year. We were both virgins. She is some months older than me, she Aug and me Jan of following year.

I have been with several girls in the 13yr period and even few months to the wedding but i was just having fun and nothing serious. Every other girl knew i had another relationship, you can say i cheated but it doesnt change the fact that i kept her.

When it was time, my so many influences from family and my fathers political clique came to confuse me with offers especially from my tribe. Agaisnt all the odds we got married.

Op, is there an exception?

lol is there any assertion that has no exception?
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by sunnysmile80: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2015
Toks2008:

i dont know why people are of the believe that whenever there is sexual union between a man and a woman ; the man benefits and the woman is seen as a gratifier!! This errornous mind-set should be corrected. Anytime there is an agreement between a man a woman to have sex, both of them enjoy the act , it is a mutual pleasure. In fact, ladies even enjoy it more in most cases, and that is the main reason why some ladies will still visit the man again and still agree to have sex with the same man.The fact that it is the who usually make advance towards a woman does not mean that it is only the man that wants it. So, why should a lady feel used after having sex with a man if the man did not marry her eventually? Why should people believe that it is only the lady whose body is involved in sex ? is the man's body not involved as well? As far as i am concerned, women should stop seeing thierself as the ultimate when it comes to sexual intercourse.
People should focus more on time wasted when dating/courtship fails to lead to marriage, period!!!
In sexual intercourse, women are not gratifiers. a lady makes a man feels good just like a man makes a man feels good as well; it is a mutual pleasure. therefore, in terms of sexual intercourse, when a relationship fails to lead to marriage, neither the lady nor the man should feel used and dump.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by jesussaves22: 8:04am On Sep 11, 2015
Dolcilicious:

Let me ask you this question,if I lady says she isnt interested in whatever money you have to offer her,will you agree not to have sex with her for the duration of your relationship?
Yes because that is how i met the girl i want to marry now. She says no sex and i responded ok but no shishi or penny till we marry and she agreed. I only told her to come close to our house so that we can knnow some of our dos and donts. Just recently i found out that she is still a virgin because we both are on ourselves now. We met around may 2013 and we are still togather . Now am planning to marry her. The only thing she requested was for me to assist her in her final year project which i did wuthout bias. So if girls can do what this particular lady did believe me the man and woman relationship will be too sweet.

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Hybrid01: 8:05am On Sep 11, 2015
Toks2008:

He woos you as a struggling guy and you say
yes to him. You visit him in his one room
apartment and you allow him screw you
front,back and center and you have even lost
counts.

You spend nights with a struggling
guy,sometimes you cook for him, do his
laundry and there is no single part of your
body he can not describe yet you can't say
yes to him if he proposes marriage to you
because by your foolish definition,he is still
struggling and living in a room apartment but
i keep asking;are you not a wife to him
already?

I have seen where many ladies left a guy
they love so much and also loves them not
because he is not ready for a marital union
but because he has no money yet for a big
time wedding just for them to marry another
man who may not even have any real thing
for them simply because the guy is loaded
enough to conduct a glamorous wedding
ceremony.

This is why many Nigeria ladies remain
single till they become old and frustrated.

To a typical Naija girl,if a man is not
ready for a flamboyant wedding ceremony
then he is not ready for marriage and
many ladies now focus more on the
glamour of wedding ceremony rather than
the main marriage so the guy simply
keeps mum and continues to bleep da hell
outta you and when he is indeed ready
for the wedding ceremony,he dumps your
overused ass for a new younger babe and
then you begin to cry that someone in
your village is after you.
Seriously dude which are you against-PREMARITAL SEX OR LONG TIME COURTSHIP- because am starting to get it wrong and most people are and that is why you can see contrasting comments

1 Like

Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by bqlekan(m): 8:07am On Sep 11, 2015
Toks2008:

ok let me dissect your assertions.

What exactly are you courting for when in the real sense its nothing but a facade and i will give you a good breeak down.

You see a girl say 10hours a day if that is ever possible and in that 10hours she is at her best and i believe you are too and lets say this happens on the average 3 times a week that will stil not give both of you a first hand picture of each other.

Now lets say both of you are in school and you are live in lovers,this is even a dangerous one as intimacy would have clouded your senses and all that matters wil be sex but the truth is even if you date a lady for donkey years,until both of you start living together as man and wife you will never ever get to really know that person.

I think the first step for a man is to go for only a lady that is pleasing to his eyes and be ready to observe her keenly only on the periphery and just makes up his mind to marry her and face the consequence of his decision.

No matter how many years you court a man or woman,marriage is always likened to a black market where there is always some levels of uncertainty waiting to be revealed so stop fooling yourself but as a man its quite convenient for us so i don't expect you to flow but any reasonable lady wil catch my drift.

You really are funny sir.. let me ask you this questions.. have you ever been in love? If you've ever been, for how long? You underrated the effect of love and trust between individuals.

Both love and trust takes time to develop, (reason for long courtship). No matter how much you hide your attitudes , there will always be a cloud of the real you hovering above, especially when in love. Any reasonable man or lady will catch this drift.

Now, lets assume I handpicked a random pretty lady, studied her and married her,(no sex) just like you said. After getting married, I discovered she can't cook well, she can't take care of the house/kids, she only last 10Mins on bed when I can go for an hour, she wants a particular no of kids which I don't agree with. At the end, we had a failed marriage, our kids got separated from each other, probably turned to hate us for failing to bring them up together.

Who I'm I to blame? the one who got clouded by beauty and decided to face the consequences.

Or the lady? The one who hid everything from me since I have decided against long courtship.

I think I am to be blamed.

You can't hide the aforementioned in long courtship. Please stop misleading people.

Long courtship is the reason most people don't end up marrying an arseHole
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by noblegrex: 8:07am On Sep 11, 2015
Toks2008:

nonsense!!! Absolute rubish.but all thesame you might have some good points,but may I let you know that this life is a complex place we are in?some dated for so long and eventually got married even from secondary skool,some from university,also some met and got married in no time,whereas some didn't work out.but the best way is courtship,even if its for a year but you must cot.those who got married without courtship,to me,I'll say they're lucky.why will you get married to some1 you don't know haba I can't do that cos I won't even approach you in the first place.all th ladies I'm flirting with knows I have some1 I'm dating,so if they give me their apple,its for their own detriment and of course I'll reciprocate too, its not free.as regards our parent in those days,may I let u know that most of them are being betrothed cos they deal with compound and complex family then that's why every1 has a family name,if not for civilization that made people to be changing their family to either their fathers'name or their own name.more over olding days is far better than now in honesty and even part of the problems n troubles of their ignorance lead to courtship nowadays.where you'll marry some1 that they worship devil in their family u don't know, u are on your own oo.no matter how tough it is or so unsuccessful,I still subscribe to COURTSHIP.shikena
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by erikcantona: 8:09am On Sep 11, 2015
Toks2008:

Toks2008:

Toks2008:

.1 You girls are high!! I will test the girl I wana marry to knw if her virgina is still firm, not after jumping from one man to another with many abortions @ the age of 26. You start claiming church girl and wants me to marry you 2 if you deny me sex when courting or dating make sure your are a virgin before setting those rules,and you dnt expect me to pay ya bills#hold ya own make I hold my own
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by Henricarter(m): 8:13am On Sep 11, 2015
Toks2008:

They hardly learn until it gets too late.

There are many frustrated after one unmarried ladies today just because they were negligent and many young ladies are burning in hell as i write as a result of death from trying to abort a child one randy man planted yet the same man is alive cruising another possible victim.

This is why i dont do casuals. I cant touch you if i cant marry you. Never
. Good SON
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by jesussaves22: 8:14am On Sep 11, 2015
otusnorahs:
My friend hs been wt her boyfrnd nw for 10yrs nw(this year made it 10) yet d guy is nt talking of settling down wit her n she refused to move on hoping d guy will do sometn someday. What do u think? NOTE-d guy is a terrible flirt.
If the guy dont have money the girl would have gone ok . It is because the guy have money and she is testing the money thats why she cant leave the guy and move on. Simple.
Re: 10 Reasons Why Long Courtship Should Be Avoided By Ladies. by PecE2Make: 8:18am On Sep 11, 2015
Now are days, Dating or courting is a scam Beware!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Cries Out As Her Husband Calls His Sidechick To Cook In Her Presence / Whatsapp Mistakes Guys Make When Chatting With A Lady They Want To Date / Photo: You May Kiss The Bride

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 238
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.