Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,218 members, 7,829,360 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:00 AM

Describe Your Ideal Man - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Describe Your Ideal Man (721 Views)

Ladies Only-what's Your Idea Of The Ideal Man / Ladies And Gentlemen, How Will You Build Your Ideal Man Or Woman? / Ladies Let's Have Some Fun,go Ahead & Design Your Ideal Man[Photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Describe Your Ideal Man by Macsita: 7:48pm On Aug 25, 2015
I decided to ask some ladies same question. Answers below:

1. He should be rich
2. He should be ambitious
3. He should be romantic
4. He should be God-fearing

Then i asked the girl:
1. Are you rich? she doesnt even have a job
2. Are you ambitious? She has only a B.sc
3. list romantic things you did for your Ex? I couldnt get a straight answer from this.
4. Do you fear God, how often do you talk to God? A God-fearing woman does not lie and she communes with God regularly.

Most ladies want so much from a man, whereas they offer so little. I guess its the perception from childhood that a man should be everything while a woman should just know how to cook.

Ladies open your eyes, we are in the 21st century, Men love ambitious and focused women, Men love romantic women too.

Make your husband proud of you, be a strong pillar to the home and ask your God for directions and wisdom.

Read more write ups at www.macksita..com
Re: Describe Your Ideal Man by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
Ok
Re: Describe Your Ideal Man by ladyF(f): 7:49pm On Aug 25, 2015
Interesting
Re: Describe Your Ideal Man by Stephansmily(f): 7:51pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Describe Your Ideal Man by FruityLass: 8:10pm On Aug 25, 2015
Re: Describe Your Ideal Man by Nobody: 8:18pm On Aug 25, 2015
Christ follower and flexible or ability to compromise....

Everything else is just a side dish!

(1) (Reply)

The First Apple Watch intimacy gadget Is Out. And It Sold Out Faster Than Iphone 6! / Happy New Month.....pipo / How The Law Of Attraction Works In Love:it Can Help You To Find Love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.