Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? (20737 Views)

4 Profitable Online Business To Make Money That Requires No Special Skill / Looking For A Real BUSINESS You Can Start With 10k And Be A Boss! / Pls Advise On Which Bank Is Best For Online Banking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by abiolablessing(f): 3:42pm On Sep 25, 2015
Yes@kolade354 but on order.You at reference,there is nothing bad in she studying and being an enterpreneur.See,I use myself as an example,selling in school to make ends meet is better than trading your body for money.Being an enterpreneur wil not affect her study but rather equip her for better chances after school.what you don't understand here is there are thousands of people out there looking for a job but if I may ask how many people think of creating job for themself?I love the level of her courage to start up something that will better her life.So,@ Iyoha you are the best...keep the dream alive...See you at the topmost top

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by ninodaniel(m): 3:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Just get sure 2 points in bet9ja and nack am straight with dt 10k and ur money will multiply with bonus. Thank me later. Or use am nack baba ijebu nd ur story will never remain d same
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Trypa(f): 3:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
ebengems:
My brother you can start a recharge card business with that amount. but first look into your strength and your wit as well, then tell yourself the truth. i would recommend you to read this book titled 'rich dad poor dad' by ROBERT KIYOSAKI. it will give you a lot of motivation and insight. God bless you.

Sallah promo sales still going on for AutoCad complete video tutorials at 50% discount. check my signature and profile picture for more info

I love dat book
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by toyinkin(m): 4:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Recharge cards nd higher educatn including pen..wil b k 4 a start...Godblessurhustlebroderly
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by anigbajumo(m): 4:03pm On Sep 25, 2015
arnoldwilliamz:
See here, if you wanna start a business with that amount, you have to send nobody......the business I've got in mind is to sell small chops (akara, yam, plantain, puff puff) and trust me students will buy esp the guys; they like fast foods. just get permission to have a stand at school, after doing that, get the necessary materials for making these mealies. You also package them well by putting it in a takeaway pack. You can make 2K and even more daily from this business.

U mean @skul,wen will he gat tyme to be goin to skul nd tyme for reading

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by JohnNgene: 4:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
iyoha240:

Is there profit in that biz?

There is o! Especially from selling the N400, N500, N750, N1,000 and N1,500 cards. Its true that students will mostly buy the N100 and N200 cards but data subscription will make them buy the N1,000 at least once in two weeks.

Always carry your cards in a small bag. Don't ever be ashamed to be known as the recharge-card-seller in your compound, faculty and department.
And if you use any of the cards yourself, make sure you pay for it as if you're buying it from someone else.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by JohnNgene: 4:24pm On Sep 25, 2015
haryomikun:

Pls I need to inbox you on that kind of business bro. I wanna know more about it.. Can I get your phone number?

Feel free to whatsapp me on 0909 5000 603
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by MrBUN86(m): 4:25pm On Sep 25, 2015
U can get a cheap laptop at 15k, start typing seminars and project for students (but not on credit ooo), go to business center and print it. wen d money grows u can get a printer then a better Lappy.
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Sep 25, 2015
Am a student too. If you have patience then the business am talking about is for you. Less than 10k needed. WhatsApp/Text me on 08055997481 if you're interested.
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by dancoolD(m): 5:02pm On Sep 25, 2015
Learn how to snap pix
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by ostopsmich(m): 5:23pm On Sep 25, 2015
iyoha240:
Please, I am a student and am looking for a business that i can do in campus, that i can start with 10k and that will not affect my studies......plz suggest me some biz,..thanks
With that amount you can make minimum of 6k weekly doing the biz that am into and without affecting your studies. OPPORTUNITYISNOWHERE...it all depends on how you read that....mail me so we can talk better, ostopsmich@gmail.com
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by otiigba1(m): 5:29pm On Sep 25, 2015
Start selling ogogoro and ganja weed.
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by villeanns(m): 5:44pm On Sep 25, 2015
iyoha240:
Please, I am a student and am looking for a business that i can do in campus, that i can start with 10k and that will not affect my studies......plz suggest me some biz,..thanks

Hello my dear friend.

This is a wise decision and I bet if you can start THINKING like this very ideas now, believe me honestly within your university year definitely money will become your messenger.

How?
Business is the way to go... Ok!

There was a poster above who recommended you to read and digest "RICH DAD POOR DAD" author by R.K.
The summary of the book in one sentence is that....

...Rich Dad train their children on how to invest wisely.... ....WHY THE... ....Poor Dad train their children on how to become professionals e.g. Doctors, Accountants, Engineers etc

The AIM.... The rich Dad wants their children to invest wisely and engage the services of the poor Dads whom are professionals.

The question now is.... CAN EMPLOYEE BE RICHER THAN HIS EMPLOYER?

...my answer is capital NO... for instance whom among the employee of Dangote, Adenuga, Jim Ovia, Igbenedion etc. Today are richer than all the names I just mentioned.

Back to my humble suggestion as regard to your question.

You have N10k and this will be enough for you to start selling "Recharge Cards" of all networks in Nigeria.

All you need is the software to print and you are just on your way to MEGA WEALTH OPPORTUNITY.

How?

I can give u the software and guide you on how to place order for the pins and you can start printing and selling recharge card within 24hrs from now.

For more information on how to move further with this business...

Log onto http://www.RechargeCard.xyz or call +234.8082280678. We are the solution or the XYZ to your soccess in this business.

I bet you will be glad you did. You can also checkout my profile signature.
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by OldGist(m): 6:10pm On Sep 25, 2015
Guy nna blogging sure pass o
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Nobody: 6:11pm On Sep 25, 2015
anigbajumo:

U mean @skul,wen will he gat tyme to be goin to skul nd tyme for reading
he can plan his time well and achieve this. This kinda business is suitable in the evening time and he'll go to school during the day time. And when he's well enough, he can employ someone.
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Nobody: 6:31pm On Sep 25, 2015
iyoha240:

pure water business. Buying n selling in bags
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by engrshakespeare: 6:41pm On Sep 25, 2015
crimpson4:
Am a student too. If you have patience then the business am talking about is for you. Less than 10k needed. WhatsApp/Text me on 08055997481 if you're interested.

Scam alert
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by engrshakespeare: 6:43pm On Sep 25, 2015
Valendo:
There is nothing like buying and selling or marketing. Don't mind people running away from Networking. Open up ur mind and you will see the possibility of making good money. The only thing I will advice you is where you see others running away from there is a potential for you to make good money.

GNLD bross, how market

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Bussy23(m): 7:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
i have couples of bus.ideas for u,goin into sales of bks, liquid soap sales, kerosine, perfume sales, stationaries like biro, folscalp sheet, sales of software,etc.u cud watsapp me on hw to go abt dis.u nid to plan n balance ur edu n bus., bulk sms sales to churches n sales of data.08182907261. You nid to think big n put God in charge
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by timmy(m): 7:27pm On Sep 25, 2015
You can start a sandwich business (Toast bread).

Get a fairly used, tested working, toast bread maker for 2k5
Buy 6 cans of sardine at N1,080 on Jumia, buy butter, sliced bread and pepper and a crate of eggs of about N2k.
Get a food flask bag (used) for 1.5k. Buy plastic take away bags and foil paper for less than 1k. Find a power source in your hostel and start to make your money.

Once you've made the toasts, walk round hostels or classrooms to sell between N100 - N150 depending on your school.

make sure you dress neat always, always smile when you approach students and make friends with them. Get enough N100 change from your remaining balance so you don't have students owing you.

Where possible, get numbers of students who have patronised you, send them a thank you sms and ask them to contact you whenever they need new orders. Create a time. to sell so it wont affect your own studies.

Start with your friends first, so you get honest feedback on the service quality and taste. In 1 week you should have doubled your investment.

2 Likes

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by femynho(m): 7:34pm On Sep 25, 2015
grin grin grin
Royal155:
Enter one bear parlour and squander the money with your girl

9cs one...rib cracking.. grin
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by kingsomo(m): 7:56pm On Sep 25, 2015
THIS IS HOW IT WORKS
When you join our vision of given a helping hand to the needy, less privilege, widow, motherless and the disabled, you become our help partner and as our partner will believe in making your life meaningful.
The touch and empowerment that we give begins with you. We affect your (our members) life first, change your life for the better and empower you financially. When you pay a one time membership fee of $40, you become our partner and have the privilege of enjoying among other things;

WHAT U STAND 2 GAIN

Interest free LOAN
- Business loan
- Elite Club members loan
Humanitarian services - Check our product and services page for details
Asset/Property support service
Trade and skill acquisition service
Income opportunity
Free internet ready LAPTOP
Brand new car
Yearly global pool
House of your own
All expenses paid trip
Infinity Bonus
Residual income for life
Free educational fund for your children
Now because we want to touch and empower people globally, members are required to introduce at least two (2) persons and this two (2) will have to do same to enjoy all benefit listed above plus others in our compensation plan and reward.
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by 4X4: 8:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
4X4:

COME AND BUY MY LG E400 FOR JUST 7K AND SELL IT AT 12K AND MAKE 5K PROFIT

09051948827 , 07089728887
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Dejav: 9:19pm On Sep 25, 2015
iyoha240:

Buy a clipper
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by justpeehay(m): 10:05pm On Sep 25, 2015
padi e... beans lo le shey o
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by linearity: 12:20am On Sep 26, 2015
Start garriumdiphoshate business and thank me later....

i.e. Package garri + groundnut + sugar all in their separate compartment of white transparent bag like the one they use for popcorn.

Package it nicely, buy correct garri and groundnut, put nice label on top with a very catchy name.

And put a very attractive pricing on it.

Students love ready made food, especially during those long reading hours and you do not have time to prepare.

Do not compromise on quality and even quantity and the price shld be far far far less than that of a plate of food and that will be your selling point...as I said, than me later.
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by stansteve: 1:55am On Sep 26, 2015
hi guy I understand you very well but believe me you can only achieve everything you want if you are motivated by your ownself........ am a nigerian but studying in Ghana.....3months ago I was like you thinking of how to start up something, after going for a seminar in school , I started buying things like power banks, smart phone flash drive, jewelry,and shoes etc on aliexpresss from Hong Kong , my first and second orders was not really encouraging because starting with 300cedis(16k) I got 120cedis (6k) from the order, I borrowed money to enhance the business to a high level because I didn't want to eat up the money by feeding, light rent, permit,p water bills and so on, I got extra 500gh , this was during summer and all my friends has traveled to their different country but I don't wanna go..... my 4th order was a 18k planted gold jewelry set which I bought @ 30$, (120gh), (6k) for 2 PCs ...... as God may have it I sold it for 600$ (120k) guy since then seriously God has been on my side.... it has not affected me in this semester because is an online market you buy and pick it at the nearest post office depending on the shipping company you use cus dhl will deliver at your door...... though I got some business strategies as an igbo boy and ABA boy for that matter.... good luck to u

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by Chikkie(f): 2:06am On Sep 26, 2015
iyoha240:
Hello dear,
I run a cosmetic business and u can start with as low as 10k as capital. U know everyone loves to look good Contact me 07035090333
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by feelinboyya(m): 6:06am On Sep 26, 2015
How Abt getting few pieces of memory cards and earpiece in bulk at the computer village.
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by obeysexy: 6:30am On Sep 26, 2015
As a student just do what you know you do best.....if u can teach any subject then use the money and get space,hand bill so you start gradually.....

If you are okay with this let me know and more tactics available

Good luck
Re: I Need Your Advise On A Business To Start With 10k? by busayochic: 6:58am On Sep 26, 2015
Bread and fried egg business.... make sure u do it yourself at night after class. Do it in front of the busiest hostel in school from 6-9pm.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Can A Man In His Early 30s Do Akara & Akamu Busines Without Shame? / Six Silly Mistakes Business Owners Do / Dangote: Nigeria Will Start Exporting Rice Soon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.