Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,320 members, 7,836,385 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie (23987 Views)

This Is What Happens When You Leave Baby Alone With Dad.... / Photos: When You Leave Baby Alone With Dad / Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Nobody: 8:17am On Aug 26, 2015
Horror. How can dad keep a loaded gun within reach of his children without warning the older one of the danger.
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by gog4life(m): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2015
Oti oh!!! Oyami lenu
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Sijo01(f): 8:18am On Aug 26, 2015
Not everything you watch on TV you try at home.
Only a careless father lives a life gun in the reach of his wards.
RIP Lad
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Godwinfrank1: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2015
Action film,

No film treak

RIP.
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Lukham(m): 8:20am On Aug 26, 2015
crymmm.......

R
I
P
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by oismail(m): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2015
That's the negative side of watching movies. We should always adhere to movie watching advice; PG, GE etc
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by kestolove95(m): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2015
D guy no wetin him do..no b ibo ne...na dia way bdat
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Ybnm4life(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2015
In one of my Favourite rapper's track Eminem "It's like these kids hang on every single statement
we make
Like they worship us"
They say music/movies can alter moods and talk to you
Well can it load a gun up for you , and cock it too
Well if it can, then the next time you assault a
dude
Just tell the judge it was my fault and I'll get sued
See what these kids do is hear about us totin'
pistols
And they want to get one 'cause they think the
shit's cool
Not knowin' we really just protectin' ourselves,
we entertainers...
Orientation should be given to kids that not what they see on the big screen should be taken on face value...
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Spaxon(f): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2015
UnknownT:
this reminds me of when we were young, I went to my dad's room, got his double barrel gun, went to my immediate elder sister's room and like a boss I pointed the gun at her telling her "You are under Arrest". Oh boy, I sabi how I take cry and beg make she no tell popsy that day grin

pishure of d double barrel or....
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Afritop(m): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2015
Whizzcute:

Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Ebere Amaraizu, said: “Investigations into the tragic incident have commenced to ascertain the remote causes, so the law can take its course.”

Which law an i police they craze
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by southcent: 8:34am On Aug 26, 2015
well rip to the boy,its in fact the father who should be held for the murder,why on earth should the kids even know where the gun is in the first place?
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by QueenEdna(f): 8:34am On Aug 26, 2015
So Sad cry cry *Parents pls tk note* Rip lil one. cry
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by sufficiency(f): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2015
Rip
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by slap1(m): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2015
The guilt will kill the boy a thousand times.
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by sufficiency(f): 8:37am On Aug 26, 2015
Rip [color=#000099][/color]so
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by jesussaves22: 8:37am On Aug 26, 2015
Shoot the father too
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Nobody: 8:38am On Aug 26, 2015
[size=14pt]Na wah for people.. Carrying this news around.. God will punish deM for poking thier nose where it doesn't belong..
Akachukwu is dead ND ebube has a future to attend..

That gun had been there since years and I was his grandfather's..
[/size]
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by busyflexz(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2015
Is the old man in any kind of force or just some outlaw owning weapons?
Whizzcute:
By Francis Igata

ENUGU—The sleepy town of Umueze, Enugwu-Achi,
Oji-River Local Government Area, Enugu State, was
last Monday thrown into mourning, following the death
of three-year-old Akachukwu in the hands of his 14-
year-old brother Ebubechukwu,14, using their father’s
gun.

The brothers were said to be re-enacting movie
scenes, not knowing that the gun was loaded.
According to a source, their father, Christian Odika, had
left for their village square at Obodo-Ukwu Enugwu-
Akwu, for a meeting, when the tragic news reached
him.

It was gathered that on getting to his house, he met his
son, Akachukwu, in a pool of his own blood.

Police Public Relations Officer, Mr. Ebere Amaraizu,
said: “Investigations into the tragic incident have
commenced to ascertain the remote causes, so the
law can take its course.”

cc lalasticala, ishilove

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/08/14-yr-old-boy-kills-brother-with-dads-gun-while-acting-movie/
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by 9jatatafo(m): 8:43am On Aug 26, 2015
Carelessness from the father. Why keep a loaded gun in a place kids get access to? Parents should always be careful
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Gkay1(m): 8:48am On Aug 26, 2015
pratical center
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by HirstMOG(m): 8:50am On Aug 26, 2015
Which law wan take its course again abi dem no understand d explanation ni
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Missmossy(f): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2015
Jeeeez!!!!

Acting turned into reality, very saddening.
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by nochildsplay(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2015
This is what they want in Biafra kingdom

This is what it's all about

This is the movie
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by NinaArsenal(f): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2015
Je nke oma. RIP.
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by supereagle(m): 9:03am On Aug 26, 2015
HungerBAD:
Rest in peace son.

Nothing can bring back the Son from the dead, so there is no need to start the blame game. But, we all can learn from this and that is, to never leave loaded guns around anywhere that can be accessed easily by not just kids, but grown ups too.

Rest in peace.

My father used to leave his gun loaded we shoot ourselves.
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by victrillion(m): 9:06am On Aug 26, 2015
Why must parents be so careless?...

Exclusive Traditional Funky Etibo Shirts from #3,500

www.raycom.ng/fashion
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by jabojafa(m): 9:15am On Aug 26, 2015
jst lik dey say keep store drugs in a cool n dry place and away frm children's reach dt is wot d father shd hv done with is gun. And why wud u keep d guy loaded in d first place till morning?
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Chidoks(f): 9:29am On Aug 26, 2015
oh may the soul of that poor child rest in peace.
i don't know why parents leave their guns carelessly and loaded too( maybe corked) that was how my family friend shot his first cousin to death at about seven yrs old while acting.the question still remains: why they leave bullets in these guns ( when they are not security operatives) were the guns corked or did the children cork the guns? why leave your room open when it's not safe, 'abi dem dey follow them from village'? are we talking of the permissible double barrel or are these guns illegally acquired? so many questions are involved.what marvels me is that since these kids probably havent shot before; how then did they manage the impact of the shot??
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by BeauHomme: 9:32am On Aug 26, 2015
So sad. I choose not to blame anyone because it could happen to anybody. If my dad, who's so meticulous, could make the same mistake years ago, then I think anyone can. We were just lucky that when the trigger was pulled weeks later, it was aimed at a wall.

RIP to the son
Comfort to the family
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Chidoks(f): 9:32am On Aug 26, 2015
kestolove95:
D guy no wetin him do..no b ibo ne...na dia way bdat
i never knew females' talk like this till i started visiting Naira land

1 Like

Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by jamesbondchick: 9:33am On Aug 26, 2015
Movicq:
EYAHHHHHHH WHY E NO KILL HIMSEF JOIN YEYE SOUP

MUMU!!! angry angry angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Deceives Barren Wife, Impregnates Divorcee / When Marriage Becomes Toxic. / I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.