Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,003 members, 7,814,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:39 PM

I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? (23914 Views)

Should I Meet Her Biological Father Before Paying Bride-Price To Her Step-father / Danish Aid Worker, Anja Ringgren Lovén Shares Photos Of Girl Rescued 9 Years Ago / The Marine Girl I Dated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by nairagenone: 11:13am On Aug 30, 2023
As the topic states, I am close friends with a polygamous family of 2 wives.
About 9 years ago while a youth corper I dated the first born of the 2nd wife but we kept it secret, although I think her own mom knew although the mom is late now.

It wasn't a relationship per se as I was just sleeping with her and I knew she had other guys too at the time but she always wanted me to think we were in some sort of relationship just like most ladies would.
Anyway, the whole thing fizzled out when I relocated from that city.

8 years later, I am in a new city and meet her step sister, who is younger than her but from the first wife and we are getting along fine, turns out I really like her and now considering marrying her.

The lady I dated previously is currently not married, in her 30s and I heard she lost a pregnancy recently, I dont have any relation with her other than the fact she calls me occasionally to ask for money for assistance which I render when I have the means but sometimes I don't as I am also trying to put my life together.

I recall that she could be diabolic and wouldn't put it past her to do jazz or something.

Do you think I should go ahead and marry her step sister 9 years after dating her and how should I go about it?

Should I inform the lady I dated in the past out of respect for her cos she will still eventually get to know ?

Should I tell the lady I am planning to marry about the past relationship with her step sister ?

Please advise.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Acidosis(m): 11:19am On Aug 30, 2023
Do you think I should go ahead and marry her step sister 9 years after dating her and how should I go about it?
Yes, as long as your new woman has no issues with your past.

Should I inform the lady I dated in the past out of respect for her cos she will still eventually get to know?
Yes

Should I tell the lady I am planning to marry about the past relationship with her step sister?
Yes

Do not let anyone manipulate you with some emotional balberdash. The older sister lost her pregnancy, meaning she has long moved on and you don't matter to her in the scheme of things. If you sacrifice the one you love, na you lose.

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Nobody: 11:20am On Aug 30, 2023
But you are the one to visualise the possible outcomes of your decision and decide if you're ready to go along with it and face whatever consequences arise nah.

Don't you think?

If you feel you're prepared enough to face and withstand whatever reaction she may want to give you, you may go ahead...

You probably should inform both of them though cause they'll most likely still get to know and it might be less offensive if you tell them than for them to find out themselves.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by talented321: 11:35am On Aug 30, 2023
The other lady in her late thirties'' the age many of them are very desperate and violent...
Put urself in the older sister's shoe if you was a woman'' it is more likely like a betrayal...
Why of all the women in the world you reject her only to end up with her sister...

20 Likes

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Jeon(f): 11:41am On Aug 30, 2023
I no dy put mouth for this kind matter.
" trouble dey sleep yanga go wake am

Weting him dey find ?
(Palava, he dey find) Palava, he go get'e oh (Palava, he go get) Palava, he go get'e oh "

79 Likes 8 Shares

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Nobody: 11:46am On Aug 30, 2023
Common sense should have told you not to have anything to do with 2 sisters from the same family, stop creating unnecessary avoidable problems for yourself.

160 Likes 12 Shares

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Klass99(f): 12:00pm On Aug 30, 2023

55 Likes

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Zupay: 12:10pm On Aug 30, 2023
It seems you are in dire need of trouble and it would certainly come visiting.

62 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Utanisco(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
So why are u telling us now

Mtcheeeeew

Abeg who get update for coup for nigeria
I hearsay coup go soon de naija

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Kingpele(m): 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
Ok
Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Ppn247: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
Why not? Do what's best for you. A king and more. Go king. Love and life is unpredictable.

Look at Lord of Lemon. He thought he had found the love of his life in Mary. Moved heaven and earth to make her his. Showered millions on her and her parents. But look how things turned out. His mother in-law slapped him yesterday in his own house after she Invading it. Watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GS-QzMY3cp4?si=z_cd3IKBA4EzOAia

1 Like

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by sylve11: 12:29pm On Aug 30, 2023
I wasn't there when it all started and mustn't put my mouth at this stage. cool

4 Likes

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by olumaxi(m): 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
Na u na dey always find war into ur lifes.....after ,u ll b moving from Shiloh to redemption camp

8 Likes

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Decarbonisation: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
nairagenone:
About 9 years ago while a youth corper I dated the first born of the 2nd wife but we kept it secret, although I think her own mom knew although the mom is late now.

It wasn't a relationship per se as I was just sleeping with her and I knew she had other guys too at the time but she always wanted me to think we were in some sort of relationship just like most ladies would.

8 years later, I am in a new city and meet her step sister, who is younger than her but from the first wife and we are getting along fine, turns out I really like her and now considering marrying her.

The lady I dated previously is currently not married, in her 30s and I heard she lost a pregnancy recently, I dont have any relation with her other than the fact she calls me occasionally to ask for money for assistance which I render when I have the means but sometimes I don't as I am also trying to put my life together.

I recall that she could be diabolic and wouldn't put it past her to do jazz or something.

Should I inform the lady I dated in the past out of respect for her cos she will still eventually get to know ?

Should I tell the lady I am planning to marry about the past relationship with her step sister ?

Please advise.

Nothing wrong, marry who you want abeg, no dey disturb us.
Even you want to marry the mother as well, you can go ahead.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by togifon: 12:30pm On Aug 30, 2023
Will there b a coup in Nigeria?
N why is cou spelt coup?
Who da hell silence the p?

This are very crucial questions

3 Likes

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by wunmi590(m): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2023

Oga, must it be from that family? Is your marriage destiny tied in that family? Please move pass the family and go out to find your wife, don't start what you can't finish....

How will you feel if you are part of the family and something like this happened to your sister, after you have chop and clean mouth, you want to move to the next, so that you can chop and probably clean mouth too when you are tired...

8 Likes

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Chibuzoripob: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
sad sad u are in a SERIOUS CASE.U said that she's diabolical shocked sad. If u like yourself or dnt want to suffer for 50 yrs cheesy grin sad,FREE her step sister and look for ur love elsewhere sad.

6 Likes

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Mindlog: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2023
Your ex-sex partner to now become your sister-in-law, how is that supposed to work out?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by FreshProJOB: 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2023

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by stano2(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
Continue
Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Risingblue008(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
To me,this matter to me critical ooo,
Ladies hate and could do anything if they sees their ex dating someone close to Dem,they can go to any length to create havoc,

This matter is like
Finding dy/dx
grin grin grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by scoobyblogspot(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
nairagenone:

Please advise.

This is just the beginning of war and your doom...

5 Likes

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Emeskhalifa(m): 12:32pm On Aug 30, 2023
cry
Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by IMASTEX: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
Reading
Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Jackson619007: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
I am intrigued as to why items of low merit consistently attain prominence on the front page .😒

1 Like

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Pimola: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
grin
Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Sweetvie: 12:33pm On Aug 30, 2023
Jovialjune1:
Common sense should have told you not to have anything to do with 2 sisters from the same family, stop creating unnecessary avoidable problems for yourself.

1 Like

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by TinubuThief: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
grin
And somebody will go and carry that lady wey him don lash for good 9years. Tueh

That's why we always tell simps not to ignore or overlook any ladies past because, it's possible that that girl you are dying for is already a carcass inside because boys go don finish all the whole ingredients for her towtow.
And wetin go remain for you go be expired, oversized, dilated, dilapidated, overused and bacterial filled punnani wey go dey smell dey ooze like a rotten fish. Tueh

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by abobote: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
Give the younger sister belle(step sister according to you) before the elder sister and your former babe finds out. Then you can proceed to the marriage and tell her you didn't know they were sisters

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by Geovanni412(m): 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
Another

Fake

Story

1 Like

Re: I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I? by christistruth01: 12:34pm On Aug 30, 2023
Your behavior is evil and you need to Repent

Do not destroy a family because of your uncontrollable Ego

What your eye take look her step Sister for

You should have ordered your eyes to not look at her step Sister and if your eyes disobeyed you should have used your legs to carry your eyes out of there

God Almighty gave you 2 eyes

But he also gave you 2 legs more faster, Powerful and very Capable of Carrying the 2 eyes far away from any Trouble they are looking for

God Almighty has made all the Calculations before giving you a pair of both eyes and legs
Just make sure you don't wreck more havoc on Earth after the one your eyes already did in the Garden of Eden

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Trending Babies Names In Your Local Language. / Elderly Man Heaps Praises On His Wife As She Arrives From Work (video) / Black Woman Discriminating Against Light Skinned Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.