Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,332 members, 7,836,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie (23988 Views)

This Is What Happens When You Leave Baby Alone With Dad.... / Photos: When You Leave Baby Alone With Dad / Sex-starved Wife Secures Divorce As Court Dissolves 14-yr-old Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Chidoks(f): 9:34am On Aug 26, 2015
BeauHomme:
So sad. I choose not to blame anyone because it could happen to anybody. If my dad, who's so meticulous, could make the same mistake years ago, then I think anyone can. We were just lucky that when the trigger was pulled weeks later, it was aimed at a wall.

RIP to the son
Comfort to the family

wow that was a close shot.thank God for your family o.
yes, comfort to the family.
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Orikinla(m): 9:39am On Aug 26, 2015
[size=18pt]Another case of BAD PARENTING by careless parents.
Criminals such as delinquents, cultists, rapists and terrorists are products of BAD PARENTING.[/size]
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by don4real18(m): 9:42am On Aug 26, 2015
Touching!!!
Please make una throway your vote come my side on this photo contest organised by FirstBank
http://summer.firstbanknigeria.com/?contest=photo-detail&photo_id=3543
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by neweraomo: 9:47am On Aug 26, 2015
Bugatie:
Which kain yeye movie be that one, RIP to him.

I just pity the young boy cos he'll grow up with the mortal guilt of killing his own brother.
that is if he gat a conscience
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by nikkiking(m): 9:56am On Aug 26, 2015
To me i ain't think investigation is necessary.....
Their dad should be blamed for keeping a loaded gun insights.....the lil boiz don't know what a mighty the gun can perform cry cry.

Life lesson for their dad tongue.

Rip young blood cry.
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by nwadiuko1(m): 10:02am On Aug 26, 2015
kestolove95:
D guy no wetin him do..no b ibo ne...na dia way bdat
can't you be reasonable for once?
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Larryfest(m): 10:21am On Aug 26, 2015
Some blame d movies,some d father others even blame d 14yr old kid like he intentional luvd 2av killed his own brother...sheat happens!! we can only pray to God for protection.
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by cooljr(m): 10:26am On Aug 26, 2015
[color=#990000][/color]
sirbegojay:
Naxo ε̲̣̣̣̥ tke ţħέч start
hmmm.. Yes oooo. This is madness
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Nobody: 10:26am On Aug 26, 2015
SPIRITUAL MANIPULATION
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by ariwa2(f): 10:35am On Aug 26, 2015
What a pity
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Nobody: 10:41am On Aug 26, 2015
Your sister no beat you throway ni angry
UnknownT:
this reminds me of when we were young, I went to my dad's room, got his double barrel gun, went to my immediate elder sister's room and like a boss I pointed the gun at her telling her "You are under Arrest". Oh boy, I sabi how I take cry and beg make she no tell popsy that day grin
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by airlord2020: 10:43am On Aug 26, 2015
The boy will never be same again. Hope he is taken for some psychological counselling.
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by oshom09(m): 10:43am On Aug 26, 2015
We need to know what the father is actually doing with a loaded gun in his home.
is he a farmer,soldier,thief or just for self protection...
its quite a sad news the toddler died from the carelessness of his father but wait ooo.
something seems not to be right..
Was the loaded gun placed on the table or carelessly not too far fetched from the teenagers sight

rest in peace to the dead...
but I think the father needs to be jailed for homicide...
but what should be done to the teenager...
I leave it opened to suggestion
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Nobody: 10:48am On Aug 26, 2015
D father should be arrested nd persecuted for is carelessness nd wen we go stop hearing bad news about enugu self.
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by sellYourCar: 10:49am On Aug 26, 2015
sad sad sad
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Touchforfree(m): 11:06am On Aug 26, 2015
Uniformed officers with their households, ds happen here & there; If not ds, U'll be hearing of d child using his dad's gun to rob or terrorising his peer group.

He can even hire out d weapons to d robbers.

Their households live a wayward life a lot and thus all vices are common amongst them.

D father is to be blamed on ds sha.

RIP to d poor boy.....
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by cococandy(f): 11:10am On Aug 26, 2015
How can one have kids in the house and his gun isn't in a safe?
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by HDee(m): 12:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
how many times will they reiterate this to parents?? Even toy guns, you shouldn't buy it for them.
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by BlueMagic2(m): 12:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
For a second i thought this happened in the US. I didnt know Nigerians were allowed to own guns. Well now i know. cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by darlenese(f): 1:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Only God knows where the father kept the gun
But 14 yrs old isn't a kid nau, dats why I like kpako children ,they are wiser

1 Like

Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by darlenese(f): 1:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
[quote author=HDee post=37351193]how many times will they reiterate this to parents?? Even toy guns, you shouldn't buy it for them.[/quote

I've never seen gun as a toy. Toy gun or not I will never buy a gun for my son
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Bruno3000(m): 1:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
UnknownT:
this reminds me of when we were young, I went to my dad's room, got his double barrel gun, went to my immediate elder sister's room and like a boss I pointed the gun at her telling her "You are under Arrest". Oh boy, I sabi how I take cry and beg make she no tell popsy that day grin
u were very stupid
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by HDee(m): 3:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
[quote author=darlenese post=37354030][/quote]yea..
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Oooops: 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ezenwa11:
Oops! 90% of those who have guns for protection don't even know what protection is all about, in fact they don't even wear sit belt when they are driving in a highway. They are the most careless people on earth. How can a man keep a gun for protection but he doesn't know how to hide it from outreach of his children. I believe those children have been playing with the gun but that day was their unlucky day. SO SAD
Why did u call me?
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by ucheuzor1(m): 3:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
swizken6:
RIP to the dead and may Allah's name be praised
why are u praising allah for somebody that died... am beginning to suspect u bro.... are u a militant?..
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Ezenwa11(m): 3:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oooops:
Why did u call me?
Sorry it ain't intentional.
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by BeauHomme: 3:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
Chidoks:

wow that was a close shot.thank God for your family o.
yes, comfort to the family.

Yes o, Close shot. We really thank God
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Oooops: 3:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Ezenwa11:
Sorry it ain't intentional.
You go pay put.... haba!!! I dey sleep u wake me up and u tell me it wasn't intentional No No!!!
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
oshom09:
We need to know what the father is actually doing with a loaded gun in his home.
is he a farmer,soldier,thief or just for self protection...
its quite a sad news the toddler died from the carelessness of his father but wait ooo.
something seems not to be right..
Was the loaded gun placed on the table or carelessly not too far fetched from the teenagers sight

rest in peace to the dead...
but I think the father needs to be jailed for homicide...
but what should be done to the teenager...
I leave it opened to suggestion
It was his late grandfather's... And was used for hunting purpose
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Ezenwa11(m): 4:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oooops:

You go pay put.... haba!!!
I dey sleep u wake me up and u tell me it wasn't intentional
No No!!!
Issorite. Name your price in Naira not in Dollars cos Dollars is very scarce to get.
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by Nobody: 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
ucheuzor1:

why are u praising allah for somebody that died... am beginning to suspect u bro.... are u a militant?..
"Assalaamu ‘alaykum wa rahmatu- Allah"
Re: 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie by tonimenia: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is Tragic end of a Movie!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Deceives Barren Wife, Impregnates Divorcee / When Marriage Becomes Toxic. / I Dated A Lady 9 Years Ago But Now Planning To Marry Her Step Sister, Should I?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.