Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

When Marriage Becomes Toxic. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Marriage Becomes Toxic. (23959 Views)

If A Man Doesn't Marry When He Is Broke. Marriage Becomes Difficult When Rich / 2face's Marriage: Which Of Them Is Truly Responsible For The Toxic Marriage? / When.marriage Affects Your Sleep,can One Get Divorce For Poor Sleep (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by hartopher76: 11:51am On Sep 18, 2022
Married people, have you ever come to a point were you feel that outside your children, you have no other business with your wife.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by frozen70(f): 1:21pm On Sep 18, 2022
hartopher76:
Married people, have you ever come to a point were you feel that outside your children, you have no other business with your wife.

Circumstances can lead to such situations

But if tackled at the early stage, it won't become a critical case that will lead to such

And when it gets to that bad stage, it ends up with no regards or feelings for each other

You can only find love and happiness with your children and not your spouse

So we have to prevent it getting to that level in our marriage

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by purehustle101(m): 1:39pm On Sep 18, 2022
hartopher76:

Men get married to belong to the class of he is responsible, not necessarily for kids, because kids can be gotten outside wedlock.
The only reason you should have a wife at home is only if she brings peace and companionship aside these your a mad man for depriving your self the comfort you deserve... Youngmen should forget love and emotions is a mental disorder and focus on there happiness .

167 Likes 16 Shares

Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by ahnie: 1:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
It's best to walk out jejely alive by either parties.

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by mysticwarrior(m): 1:46pm On Sep 18, 2022
One must be prepared for the eventualities of marriage, negatively and positively.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by Helpout12345: 2:03pm On Sep 18, 2022
Many marriages get to this level. Unfortunately some didn't make it out of the stage while some survived.

I have seen both.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by jesmond3945: 7:17pm On Sep 18, 2022
hartopher76:
yes sometimes. Marriage is not easy at all.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by Kobojunkiee: 8:05pm On Sep 18, 2022
hartopher76:
Whichever way it turns out, it is OK. It's not the end of the world and does not mean one party was more evil than the other and so to blame. Life happens... We learn and we move on from it the best we can. undecided

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by sondeis: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
Our prayer should be that we marry our wife. If you marry ur wife, challenges go dey but not to that extent.

19 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by inoki247: 8:40pm On Sep 18, 2022
ok
Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by visijo(m): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
Right now there's a poor guy working so hard to take care of his cheating girlfriend!

_2mins of silence_ tongue

94 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by nony43(m): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
That’s why I love Oyibo, they understand themselves a lot of them don’t want to marry they have partners , they knack, have kids and still stay with each other. They want everything that marriages brings but they don’t want it to be legally binding. My friend has a partner and they have stayed together for 36 years. I told him to put a ring on it , he said he and his partner doesn’t want marriage. So many people are like that.

Believe me it is the best.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by Kiddogarcia(m): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
Let me read and learn, and most importantly remind you guys that I'm your best plug for everything sexual enhancement

1 Like

Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by Tboy222: 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
Marriage is an institution that has no operating manual, only God keeps marriages nothing else.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by iiifedimma(f): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2022
Okay
Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
You take your leave
Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by maureensylvia(f): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ok
Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by Blake755: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
Omo I dey feel like this marriage things nah scam for me if I become tired I can jejely walk out no hard feeling sad angry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by wiseone28: 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
Na for better for worst
Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by Romanoff(f): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
The moment you stop wishing your partner well, the moment you don't wish them to succeed, the moment you start wishing bad things happen to them, e done become toxic be that.

If God was in the center of your marriage, na to carry the marriage go meet God wey dey involved in the marriage.

The marriage can still be fixed if both of you are still in tune with God and his leading.

Many marriages we celebrate today, the 40 years anniversary, 30 years anniversary, even the 60 years own, do we think they were free from toxicity?

As long as both of you can come together and agree to make the marriage work, it will work.

The only time to leave a marriage is on grounds of adultery and domestic violence.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by korrej(m): 8:42pm On Sep 18, 2022
purehustle101:

Men get married to belong to the class of he is responsible, not necessarily for kids, because kids can be gotten outside wedlock.
The only reason you should have a wife at home is only if she brings peace and companionship aside these your a mad man for depriving your self the comfort you deserve... Youngmen should forget love and emotions is a mental disorder and focus on there happiness .

Peace of mind
Very important

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by judithjam: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
Ok
Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by ngmoses17(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
E dey happen.
Marriage dey tire person sometimes.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by Ayantoyeopeyem(f): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
A
Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by Hungarriman: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by Akinsete19(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
Getting married today is now one of the most stressful things to get into.

Getting a loyal compatible person is more complicated than writing WAEC.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by OPICANTO2223: 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2022
Just divorce like our SW pigs
Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by Kajaard: 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
hartopher76:

Marriage should be enjoyed and not tolerated. Emphasis on tolerated. It's best to part ways peacefully once it becomes toxic.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Marriage Becomes Toxic. by Benjaniblinks(m): 8:44pm On Sep 18, 2022
lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is It Right To Share House Chores Between Husband And Wife? Bamisepeters' Blog / 14-yr-old Boy Kills Brother With Dad’s Gun While ‘acting’ Movie / Man Deceives Barren Wife, Impregnates Divorcee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.