Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,075 members, 7,811,014 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Africa Courier Express Interview - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Africa Courier Express Interview (41845 Views)

Apply For ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments!!!!!!!!!! / ACE (africa Courier Express) Recruitments (14 Positions) / Africa Courier Express (ACE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by olempe(m): 11:56am On Apr 30, 2016
My first stage is next Wednesday.
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Adexy4us(m): 1:48pm On Apr 30, 2016
the people ain't serious at all.....they keeps inviting people for their test yet no offer for those that have passed all three stages
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by blueheart(m): 12:35pm On May 08, 2016
authe911:
Met with the two Ogas am still waiting for a response
Hi.have you been sent a Success mail now?
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Nobody: 8:25pm On May 09, 2016
blueheart:
Hi.have you been sent a Success mail now?

No I was told they couldn't continue with the application process, have you?
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by MidieMeliss(f): 9:51pm On May 09, 2016
authe911:

No I was told they couldn't continue with the application process, have you?
Really? What role did you apply for?
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Nobody: 9:31am On May 11, 2016
MidieMeliss:
Really? What role did you apply for?

operations associate
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by johndal: 8:00pm On May 15, 2016
authe911:

operations associate
does it mean nobody has gottn this job at all abi how?I can't still understand or decide to go solo after securing the job.guys make una open up ooo.if una don get this job biko.

1 Like

Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by GEJPosterity: 8:23pm On May 17, 2016
johndal:
does it mean nobody has gottn this job at all abi how?I can't still understand or decide to go solo after securing the job.guys make una open up ooo.if una don get this job biko.

1 Like

Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Adexy4us(m): 2:51pm On May 19, 2016
johndal:

No one I mean no one has got the job.... they are not serious
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by shegs90(m): 5:15pm On Jun 19, 2016
Anybody with any update yet?
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by FomJay: 4:51pm On Jul 20, 2016
I applied for an admin role with ACE and i did the 3 stages. I actually got the Job and i resumed last week Monday.

3 Likes

Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by hrace: 5:00pm On Jul 20, 2016
Hello Guys, I am with ACE HR and i see you all have a lot of questions here. I have employed 7 people so far from this recruitment drive. We are still testing and interviewing because we need more people. You can feel free to reach out to me if you have been invited and have questions.

2 Likes

Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by wristbangle: 5:06pm On Jul 20, 2016
hrace:
Hello Guys, I am with ACE HR and i see you all have a lot of questions here. I have employed 7 people so far from this recruitment drive. We are still testing and interviewing because we need more people. You can feel free to reach out to me if you have been invited and have questions.

Any vacancy at the moment?
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by hrace: 5:52pm On Jul 20, 2016
Please go to our career page on www.ace.ng to apply for jobs.
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Xone3(f): 6:36pm On Jul 20, 2016
What about someone that did second stage but got no mail; either Success or Regret. On which level is that one? @hrace
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 20, 2016
FomJay:
I applied for an admin role with ACE and i did the 3 stages. I actually got the Job and i resumed last week Monday.

Really? July 13 keep on lying

1 Like

Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by busycollins(m): 10:11pm On Jul 20, 2016
@hrace I did the round 2 interview today with a lady and man when I am expecting to be called?
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Ashmark(m): 9:02am On Jul 21, 2016
hrace:

I just applied for Operation Associate .
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by hrace: 10:48am On Jul 21, 2016
Xone3:
What about someone that did second stage but got no mail; either Success or Regret. On which level is that one? @hrace

because of the large number of people we have coming through, we typically send out emails to successful candidates being invited for the 3rd round. Typically if you are successful, you will hear back from us within 2 weeks max.
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by hrace: 10:50am On Jul 21, 2016
Ashmark:

I just applied for Operation Associate .

You will hear from us shortly with a date for your testing.

Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by hrace: 10:51am On Jul 21, 2016
busycollins:
@hrace I did the round 2 interview today with a lady and man when I am expecting to be called?
if you are successful, you will hear from us within 2 weeks max
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Nobody: 11:41am On Jul 21, 2016
hrace:

Hello Ace. I got to the second stage the last time.
Can I reapply to recommence the whole process?

Thank you.
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Xone3(f): 11:48am On Jul 21, 2016
hrace:

because of the large number of people we have coming through, we typically send out emails to successful candidates being invited for the 3rd round. Typically if you are successful, you will hear back from us within 2 weeks max.
Thanks for your response. At least I now know I didn't make the last stage.
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by hrace: 1:32pm On Jul 21, 2016
MarketInsights:

Hello Ace. I got to the second stage the last time.
Can I reapply to recommence the whole process?

When did you complete the second stage? My advice is to wait 6 months before reapplying
Thank you.
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by gingger(m): 3:19pm On Jul 21, 2016
hrace:
if you are successful, you will hear from us within 2 weeks max

As regards ur online platform for registration, I discovered it's purely for degree holder not meant for us dat went to Polytechnic.

Y is it so, or u guys practice discrimination too..

Pls respond.

Regards.
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Adexy4us(m): 12:50pm On Jul 22, 2016
hrace:

Kindly check the status of my application. I was told by your female Hr & a fair guy that I am going to be contacted by mail for the 3rd stage after my successes in the 1st & 2nd interview but till now no info
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by hrace: 2:55pm On Jul 27, 2016
When did you have the 2nd interview. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, we chose to move on with someone else.
Adexy4us:

Kindly check the status of my application. I was told by your female Hr & a fair guy that I am going to be contacted by mail for the 3rd stage after my successes in the 1st & 2nd interview but till now no info
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Luizkid(m): 6:29pm On Jul 27, 2016
hrace:
pls i mistakenly selected my state of origin (Benue) instead of residence (Lagos) and got a regret mail. i tried reapplying but i didn't get any mail afterwards, what should i do?
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by olasquare22: 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2016
hrace:
When did you have the 2nd interview. If you do not hear from us within 2 weeks, we chose to move on with someone else.

Dear HR personnel,

How many days/weeks does it takes to get feedback(result) after the initial assessment test? Thank you.
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by youcanconfirm: 9:53am On Aug 02, 2016
hrace:

Does a fresh graduate applying for finance associate in ACE have a chance?
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by Serial: 12:09pm On Aug 02, 2016
FomJay:

Kindly give a range of the salary. I need this info to determine if the sacrifice I will be making will be worth the job I'm applying for.

Thanks in anticipation!
Re: Africa Courier Express Interview by busycollins(m): 4:13pm On Aug 02, 2016
Serial:

Kindly give a range of the salary. I need this info to determine if the sacrifice I will be making will be worth the job I'm applying for.

Thanks in anticipation!
Aunty abeg answer!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

11 Financial Steps You Should Take Before Age 40 / 2016 Police Recruitment: Pray Hard If You're In This Group / Miraculous Way I Got A Job Without Connection!!! - Life Testimony

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.