Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,958 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:50 PM

My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate (9605 Views)

Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by lordthree(m): 8:13am On Aug 26, 2015
so my girlfriend told me last night she had sex with her roommate and said she doesn't know what happened and She's not Lesbian, she said i should over look it since it was with a girl and i should just see it as Masturbation. but like i feel the same way You'd feel if you hear your girl cheats with you with a guy, am i meant to get over this because its a girl. I'm furious at her but idk am i meant to over look it

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by Nobody: 8:16am On Aug 26, 2015
Could that be her first time? If the answer to that is yes or no, ask her what prompted her to that st*pid act. The earlier she stops that, the better for her life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by SUGARBEE(f): 8:16am On Aug 26, 2015
Hmmm probably not her fault
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by Dotwillis1(m): 8:17am On Aug 26, 2015
Still gon repeat the act again

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by XavierBlue(m): 8:19am On Aug 26, 2015
seems you're mendacious.

XavierBlue
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by Nobody: 8:19am On Aug 26, 2015
NLs and their lies...

What a world

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by 2dice(m): 8:22am On Aug 26, 2015
Well seems like the fun just Begun for Her...
She said you should see it as *Mastubation*
Chaiii..
Well Welcome to the Club...
Hope u don't become the side-chick as time goes

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by Nobody: 8:23am On Aug 26, 2015
G
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by agarawu23(m): 8:25am On Aug 26, 2015
you want me to blv this
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by victor2fresh(m): 8:26am On Aug 26, 2015
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by boboLIL(m): 8:27am On Aug 26, 2015
She is a lesbian ....she is even proud at that....dump her ass**

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by naijaboiy: 8:27am On Aug 26, 2015
She cheated on you with a female period!

It's the same way a girl will feel bad if she discovers her boyfriend has had sex with another guy.

Everything counts. undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by boboLIL(m): 8:28am On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:
wo's fault? Ar u a les?

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by donholy28(m): 8:29am On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:
not her fault? what do u mean? was she forced into d act?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 26, 2015
The story is not real enough undecided

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by bamog(m): 8:31am On Aug 26, 2015
undecided nah post b diz If he make fp make ah go hug transformer!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by donholy28(m): 8:32am On Aug 26, 2015
But op how did she confess? did she call u and say "baby i had sex with my roommate but u should just overlook it and see it as masturbation"?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by SUGARBEE(f): 8:33am On Aug 26, 2015
donholy28:
not her fault? what do u mean? was she forced into d act?

boboLIL:
wo's fault? Ar u a les?

It's Op's fault.. . He probably wasn't satisfying her
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by xynerise: 8:33am On Aug 26, 2015
Organise a threes'ome as compensation.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by boboLIL(m): 8:36am On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:

so if ur guy is not satisfying u ,,, u meet ur fellow gals to do so?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by kestolove95(m): 8:37am On Aug 26, 2015
Ur gf is a bisexual

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by OgidiOlu3(m): 8:37am On Aug 26, 2015
xynerise:
Organise a threes'ome as compensation.

Took the words right out of me mouth.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by donholy28(m): 8:41am On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:

and the lesbian was satisfying her better? if he wasn't satisfying her,she wouldn't have told him what she did
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by lordthree(m): 8:47am On Aug 26, 2015
modelmike7:
Could that be her first time? If the answer to that is yes or no, ask her what prompted her to that st*pid act. The earlier she stops that, the better for her life.
she said its the first time, but i have always suspected her because of some certain comments she makes about girls
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by Nobody: 8:53am On Aug 26, 2015
lordthree:

she said its the first time, but i have always suspected her because of some certain comments she makes about girls
......... Comments like ? Lord, that babe is hot or Lord see that gal a** or something?! Just advice her to stop, tho it may not be easy to, but the better for her future. My cent!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by lordthree(m): 8:54am On Aug 26, 2015
bamog:
undecided nah post b diz If he make fp make ah go hug transformer!!!
i didn't create this post to make fp to be honest i dont care about fp, you wont understand how confused i am till you're in this situation
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by lordthree(m): 8:55am On Aug 26, 2015
modelmike7:
......... Comments like ? Lord, that babe is hot or Lord see that gal a** or something?! Just advice her to stop, tho it may not be easy to, but the better for her future. My cent!
yes stuff like that, took it as a joke then
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by UncleJudax(m): 8:58am On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Hahaha. Woju double standard. Didn't you just create a thread against men that keep more than one bae?

You are a serial hypocrite grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by UncleJudax(m): 9:00am On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:

Spot on grin
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by henribj(m): 9:12am On Aug 26, 2015
Op my suggestion is this, what are your future plans for your gf? Do you plan to marry her or just sleeping with her till the right one comes along? If your plan is to marry her I would suggest that you delete that thought from your mindset, she has cheated on you she has cheated on you be it with a man or with a woman. Once a woman gets hooked on sleeping with other women it becomes difficult for a man to satisfy her, so unless you want to be in competition with women, you best only use that gf as a sleeping partner and not a long term partner.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by Melahou(m): 9:20am On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:

same category i guess
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by Mznaett: 10:10am On Aug 26, 2015
And so?undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guys!!! He Gave Me An STD Through BJ (photos) / If you live in ibadan; See this!!! / NEVER: I'm Never Satisfied [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.