Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate (9631 Views)

Girlfriend Beats Her Boyfriend For Impregnating Her Roommate (Video) / My Girlfriend Confessed That She Cheated On Me And Begged To Be Forgiven. / My Fiancee Confessed She's HIV+ After I Proposed To Her. Please, Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2015
Dude...lucky u...dz is a chance for u to have a three some...its just like masturbation..no big deal..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by cyprus000: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2015
bamog:
undecided nah post b diz If he make fp make ah go hug transformer!!!
[size=13pt]
Prepare to gboke transformer.grin

Cos na everything dey enter front page this dayz.
[/size]
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by lovely17(m): 10:18am On Aug 26, 2015
Oya revenge and cheat with your roommate na grin
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by Oboyman23: 10:55am On Aug 26, 2015
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by SUGARBEE(f): 10:55am On Aug 26, 2015
donholy28:
not her fault? what do u mean? was she forced into d act?

Melahou:

same category i guess
UncleJudax:

Spot on grin
UncleJudax:

Hahaha. Woju double standard. Didn't you just create a thread against men that keep more than one bae?
You are a serial hypocrite grin
donholy28:
and the lesbian was satisfying her better? if he wasn't satisfying her,she wouldn't have told him what she did
donholy28:
not her fault? what do u mean? was she forced into d act?

cool cool my 3D glasses
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by donholy28(m): 11:01am On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:

cool cool my 3D glasses
hiding or watching?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by SUGARBEE(f): 11:03am On Aug 26, 2015
donholy28:
hiding or watching?
observing
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by donholy28(m): 11:05am On Aug 26, 2015
SUGARBEE:
observing
observing what?
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by SUGARBEE(f): 11:07am On Aug 26, 2015
donholy28:
observing what?
YOU

S.I
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by Qualer: 11:09am On Aug 26, 2015
kestolove95:
Ur gf is a bisexual

nooo! she's roomatesexual!! cheesy

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by Nobody: 11:52am On Aug 26, 2015
My dear,
Infidelity is infidelity
No matter the sex of the person involved.
If you can look past it were it a boy, then you have to look past this too
But if not, the rest is up to you.

BTW, I sincerely don't think it's good the way you're publicising it.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by Rukkydelta(f): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
All in the hozule for fp
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by lordthree(m): 1:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
girly00zero:
My dear, Infidelity is infidelity No matter the sex of the person involved. If you can look past it were it a boy, then you have to look past this too But if not, the rest is up to you.

BTW, I sincerely don't think it's good the way you're publicising it.
was confused and shocked when i made the post, but yes you're right

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by lordthree(m): 1:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rukkydelta:
All in the hozule for fp
do people get paid for making fp?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by Nobody: 1:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
lordthree:

yes stuff like that, took it as a joke then

Dump her or you want to marry such? Do you know wat it takes to have sexx with the same gender? If you are not gay can you imagine mistakenly kissing another man talkless of sex?

There's no mistakes in hommosexual sex it has to be totally delibrate.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by Genovese(m): 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
Like Lucious Lyon said "Your girlfriend got a girlfriend, that's a bonus for you"
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by lordthree(m): 3:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
Genovese:
Like Lucious Lyon said "Your girlfriend got a girlfriend, that's a bonus for you"
lool just remembered him saying that to hakeem
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by ManTiger(m): 4:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
You're one lucky guy.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by Nobody: 4:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Get over what ? Nooo ! Just try to kill yourself first. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
Nonsense. How would she feel if you told her you're gay. I believe all hell will be let loose.

Well since she told now, it means she still have feelings for you.
Give her a second chance if you can, bit Br watchful.

Lesbians and gay are like drug addict.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by Rukkydelta(f): 4:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
lordthree:
do people get paid for making fp?
No....but it boost their Ego

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by endowednicky(f): 5:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
smithsydny:
G
Goat tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by passionate88: 5:13pm On Aug 26, 2015
lordthree:
so my girlfriend told me last night she had sex with her roommate and said she doesn't know what happened and She's not Lesbian, she said i should over look it since it was with a girl and i should just see it as Masturbation. but like i feel the same way You'd feel if you hear your girl cheats with you with a guy, am i meant to get over this because its a girl. I'm furious at her but idk am i meant to over look it
Most girls cheat... better a lesbian cheat to one that will cheat with a guy or guys.... like Chris Brown sang " These hoes ain't loyal"
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by bolabolabo: 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Genovese:
#Gbam #WordFromTheLyon
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by segzy0i(m): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
She will soon join d lesbian group nd sex wt u wl nt make meaning to her again
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by Nobody: 6:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Let her invite d roommate over.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by jessejagga(m): 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
op just look 4 a guy and screw him then confess to her and tell her to take it as masturbation.. or just have a 3som itz every guy dream!
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by AfroKnight: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
A cheat is a cheat. The gender of her partner is inconsequential.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
You should overlook it. It's rampant among ladies.
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by sthugo: 11:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Sugar you are hot

Ain't chase no girl anymore,am new
Re: My Girlfriend Confessed She Had Sex With Her Roommate by Kenzico(m): 5:25am On Aug 27, 2015
Simple! Post her pishure or wedonbilivit!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Top Five Boys Name That I Love! / Ladies Pick & Rate Nairaland Males Husband Material! / Nigeria Slay Queen Shows Off Her Hot Backside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.