Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,868 members, 7,817,565 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo (4858 Views)

Was Kanu Sponsored To Quash Biafra Agenda. Pls Read! / APC EXPOSED AGAIN!!! Arewa Youths On Rampage Claiming Niger Delta (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by bigass(f): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2015
A socio-political organisation in the northern part of the country, Arewa Consultative Forum, ACF, on Tuesday declared that renewed agitation for Biafra Republic out of Nigeria by some Ndigbo elements will fail, just as it happened dur­ing the civil war.

Addressing a news con­ference in Kaduna, ACF Chairman, Ibrahim Coo­massie, a retired Inspector General of Police, said it was sad that 45 years after the bloody civil war, some Ndigbo elements are now busy drumming the idea of another secession through Radio Biafra and MASSOB activities.

Coomassie, however, accused Ndigbo elders, who experienced the bitter pill of the secession attempt of being silent on the continu­ous agitation.

He said: “ACF has ob­served with serious concern the continued agitation by some Ndigbo elements for the creation of Biafra Re­public out of the present Federal Republic of Nige­ria.

“As you will recall, the issues of Biafra was settled in 1970 after a civil war. It is therefore, sad and unfor­tunate that 45 years after, when Nigerians are now united in a democratic sys­tem of governance, some el­ements are now busy drum­ming the idea of another war and secession through ‘Radio Biafra’ and MASSOB activities.

“The agitators for this unholy division are in their safe abode outside Nigeria and are openly campaign­ing in foreign countries.
Advertisement

“The most painful as­pect of this agitation by the young Ndigbo elements is the deaf ear and silence from the elders, who expe­rienced the bitter pill of the secession attempt, 30 months civil war, and who know the consequences of such a futile agitation.

“Only just over a week ago, an elder statesman from the South East cel­ebrated his birthday in Abu­ja with the launch of his two books.

“A good number of who is who in the South East at­tended in their traditional regalia, and as the activities progressed, it was nothing but Biafra with inciting and provocative speech by one speaker after another.

“This made other Nige­rians (non-Igbo at the book launch) to make a dramatic walk out. Even the guest of honour could not stop them in spite of pleadings.

“ACF expects Ndigbo leaders to come out openly and condemn such agita­tions in present day Nige­ria, just as it and others condemned and berated the Boko Haram insurgency in the North East region.”

The ACF chairman said the north voted against for­mer President Goodluck Jonathan due to botched power shift agreement be­tween the north and south and his inability to provide security to the people of the north east.

On the last national con­ference, ACF said agitations from southern states pres­sured the past administra­tion to convene the confer­ence.

http://www.today.ng/news/08269968-your-biafra-agenda-will-fail-again-arewa-warns-ndigbo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

2 Likes

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Feranchek(m): 10:05am On Aug 26, 2015
Dey jonez
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:15am On Aug 26, 2015
Alhji, with the way things presently are, I'm afraid it's your words that'll fall through.

You don't browbeat people into groupings they harbour no desire for and fellowship with people they've got no common grounds with and expect them to stay calm.

It's imposicant!
Not when your forceful marriage with them is not yielding fruits to at least , assuage them and douse in them them the lingering fires of seccession stemed from perenial hate and bile you have directed towards them for the longest time their heads can grasp. They are no dummies,you know.

So, if you must keep them within the confines of your supposed nation at all costs, know it that they'll fight for their liberation at all costs whilst paying no heed to whatever consequence their actions might birth in the process.

Gone are the days of monopoly of violence if that's what you've got in your head.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by yorubatic: 10:21am On Aug 26, 2015
Now we can start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. I want us to be as brave as the ibos....if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole a is British property, and among these slaves of the British, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yorubas people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then asked your dunce selves, my people, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria?

My people stop being Dunces of the century ...Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Idrismusty97(m): 10:22am On Aug 26, 2015
Of course it would, You will only leave when we want you to. We will expelled you ourselves and redraw the map of Nigeria. Something big is coming to Nigeria and you won't be a part of it, The foundation is being laid.

2 Likes

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by yorubatic: 10:24am On Aug 26, 2015
Arewa people should know yorubas will not fight their war again...arewa people should know there is no more Bakassi to trade off. ..arewa people should nigeria is no longer British property at such....arewa people should know there is no more Boro and Saro...arewa you are OYO...
Yoruba nation is only interested in sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by oloyedayo(m): 10:30am On Aug 26, 2015
I am tired of this Biafra talk. If biafrans want self government why are we not given it to them instead of forcing them to be part of a union that they don't want to be.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Stolen: 10:32am On Aug 26, 2015
Pharoah let my people go.

U want President, we handed u the presidency but choose to remove ourselves from Islamic rule.

We are Christians and Biafrans.

The Zoo has fallen, RIP to the Zoo.

Good morning Biafra

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by cybertyrant(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Of course it would, You will only leave when we want you to. We will expelled you ourselves and redraw the map of Nigeria. Something big is coming to Nigeria and you won't be a part of it, The foundation is being laid.
Hmmmm

What else than

ISLAM-A-BAD

;Dmr caliphate continue, ur yoruba slaves are listening

7 Likes

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Princewill1(m): 10:33am On Aug 26, 2015
Tell these Arewa abokiis that this is 2015 not 1967,both local and international interest has changed.Britain can not place air,land and sea blockade this time around.Hausa-Fulani should prepare very well,this time there will be victor and vanquish.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Agunnewi: 10:35am On Aug 26, 2015
undecided

Why is the federal government afraid of Biafra? Why can't they just allow a simple referendum of YES or NO as was the case in Scotland not too long ago.

Is it by force to stay together?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Happiness87(f): 10:48am On Aug 26, 2015
i love the fact that northerners are getting scared too, hahaha

every one eying oil money for survival

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by IGBOSON1: 10:56am On Aug 26, 2015
Princewill1:
Tell these Arewa abokiis that this is 2015 not 1967,both local and international interest has changed.Britain can not place air,land and sea blockade this time around.Hausa-Fulani should prepare very well,this time there will be victor and vanquish.

^^^Maybe they're expecting help from their Yoruba friends, like they got during the last war.....and recently when they assisted them to retrieve their birthright power back from the Niger Delta region!

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by bugzbunny: 11:08am On Aug 26, 2015
oloyedayo:
I am tired of this Biafra talk. If biafrans want self government why are we not given it to them instead of forcing them to be part of a union that they don't want to be.

You nailed it
Am just feed up
How can a sane human being compel or beg someone to marry you in this century... some people are certainly high on cow pee

7 Likes

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by bugzbunny: 11:19am On Aug 26, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Hahaha
See this baboon.. U can tell dat to ur yoruba slaves.. Hw can turning d zoo to an islamic caliphate b somtin big.. Its nonsense

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by sammyj: 11:22am On Aug 26, 2015
We all know it is a dead on arrival propaganda. yeye dey smell !!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 26, 2015
Idrismusty97:
Look at this cattle rearer!! You think its only that your BLOOD sucking tribe that knows how to lay a rubbish foundation? Just look at these decaying things from awusa land, that are not good at anything claiming lords. I don't blame you people it is the British that I blame.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by eraly(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2015
They shuld stop agitation n remain silent abt dia plight abi? I am a yoruba n I hate injustice. Y so much hate towards dis set of Pple from the east. What happens to equality? They feel cheated n wants to leave. Y are we holding them back? D bad treatment metted out against d igbos is far too much eventhough they are dia own Prblm too. Dia must be somtin fishy somwia about all dis our 'leaders'. Please igbos, don't stop shouting until u get wat u want. Violence shuld b out of wateva u want cos it might turn out to be sour to ur taste. I wish d igbos a good landing in dis agitation.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by bobmalu83(m): 11:58am On Aug 26, 2015
Do u think that ur brother Buhari equipping d northerners with all and sensitive appointment will hinder biafran from seceding? Igbos doesn't fear an average Hausa man. Go to Jos n ask how igbos help jos indigenes to fight hausa ppl during 2003 jos crises

4 Likes

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by size40: 12:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Yes oooooooo. Biafra will fail and fail and fail again and again and again. Those of us from the south-south don't even want to hear that name particularly, we Rivers State people. If they make one million attempts, they will fail one million times.
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by PentiumPro(f): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
Biafra war part 2.0 loading. cheesy cheesy
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Nobody: 1:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
bugzbunny:

Hahaha
See this baboon.. U can tell dat to ur yoruba slaves.. Hw can turning d zoo to an islamic caliphate b somtin big.. Its nonsense

e-dyat still had to bring yoruba into it. Ha!
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Leopardd(m): 1:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
size40:
Yes oooooooo. Biafra will fail and fail and fail again and again and again. Those of us from the south-south don't even want to hear that name particularly, we Rivers State people. If they make one million attempts, they will fail one million times.

See millipede talking, hahaha, Size40 you no reach abeg, River state is Biafraland, not even one inch will be left, you can go and build floating house in Atlantic ocean and live there.

6 Likes

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by badnature: 1:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
igbo agenda will fail" hmm does it mean awusa people love igbo people so much that the want to leave with them against all odds? some weeks ago there was a debate on what south east contributions is to nigeria,here we are the said the want to go and every body is fuming

6 Likes

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by sdindan: 2:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Biafran is a beautiful bride.
Biafra my sweet heart don't leave us
Biafra we love you
Biafra if you go we are doomed
.. Arewa 2015

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Nobody: 2:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
cool cool
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Ambcharles(m): 2:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
President buhari ought to work more for our general unity if he means well. Let me warn that the case maybe different this time around if biafra tries to secede

1 Like

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by coolitempa(f): 2:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
Biafra is a fraud....even the advocators are not serious.... cheesy cheesy cheesy... a senile bunch of clowns... cheesy
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Ekeneegwu(m): 3:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
What's the phobia all about...its seems Nigeria understands the economic contribution of the igbos..sooner or later somtin is gonna happen..

3 Likes

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by wytecat: 3:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
cool
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Mckennedy: 3:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
size40:

River State wannabe..

7 Likes

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by wytecat: 3:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oloriburuku the coward, why not leave Yoruba out of it.You are scared of the northern sword in your mother's throat.

Oloshi Ibo, respond to the north that ties your secession down.

yorubatic:
Now we can start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. I want us to be as brave as the ibos....if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole a is British property, and among these slaves of the British, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yorubas people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then asked your dunce selves, my people, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria?

My people stop being Dunces of the century ...Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tell Us Your Beef With Buhari, Presidency Tells 2face / Who Is The Best Governor In The North Since 1999? / Nnamdi Kanu Honour Executive Invitation As He Attends Trump's Make America Great

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.