Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,154 members, 7,953,584 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:52 PM

Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo (4948 Views)

Was Kanu Sponsored To Quash Biafra Agenda. Pls Read! / APC EXPOSED AGAIN!!! Arewa Youths On Rampage Claiming Niger Delta (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Is A Great Man, Buhari’s Islamic Agenda will Not Work - Fani-kayode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
BLOODY Stu.Pid PARASITES from the north. Mind your business with your mad terrorists, bokohaham, Igbos are done with y'all.

This your crazy remark has just inreased the desire for the NIGERIA DELTANS to join in this Biafra struggle.

2 Likes

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Idrismusty97(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Look at this cattle rearer!! You think its only that your BLOOD sucking tribe that knows how to lay a rubbish foundation? Just look at these decaying things from awusa land, that are not good at anything claiming lords. I don't blame you people it is the British that I blame.
You are free to start another civil war if you are so angry so we can proof to you that your agenda will fail again. You only leave when we want you to!
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by NewNigeriaMind: 4:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:
Now we can start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. I want us to be as brave as the ibos....if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole a is British property, and among these slaves of the British, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yorubas people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then asked your dunce selves, my people, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria?

My people stop being Dunces of the century ...Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic

People pls ignore this child, he is igbo
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by 9jii(m): 4:39pm On Aug 26, 2015
cybertyrant:

Hmmmm

What else than

ISLAM-A-BAD

;Dmr caliphate continue, ur yoruba slaves are listening
Son of Hell mari
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Nobody: 4:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Idrismusty97:
You are free to start another civil war if you are so angry so we can proof to you that your agenda will fail again. You only leave when we want you to!
Taaa comot here this deranged monkey! Go and tell your fellow monkeys and baboons that the British and Russia won't be coming to you monkeys aid this time we will all suffer and die together.

3 Likes

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by CallPolice: 4:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
hahaha. talking from your bedroom in Lagos Nigeria

Gabbysky:
BLOODY Stu.Pid PARASITES from the north. Mind your business with your mad terrorists, bokohaham, Igbos are done with y'all.

This your crazy remark has just inreased the desire for the NIGERIA DELTANS to join in this Biafra struggle.
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by attacker231: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Maybe they're expecting help from their Yoruba friends, like they got during the last war.....and recently when they assisted them to retrieve their birthright power back from the Niger Delta region!

Akup eating cursed bastard, face them and leave Yoruba out of this, shameless redmud ediot.
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Idrismusty97(m): 5:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
ekenedegreat:
Taaa comot here this deranged monkey! Go and tell your fellow monkeys and baboons that the British and Russia won't be coming to you monkeys aid this time we will all suffer and die together.
Ok.
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Nobody: 5:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin We shall see
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Nobody: 5:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

He is Igbo because, he is telling you people the truth.

1 Like

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Nobody: 5:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
Happiness87:
i love the fact that northerners are getting scared too, hahaha

every one eying oil money for survival

Scared? Fear is far from it. Anger more like it. Anger over the hateful speeches, if it comes down to it. Its gonna be really bloody and Biafra won't still be a possibility even if igbo will have a better chance at fighting this time, the deqth toll nd destruction will be too significant to have a stable society.... Peqcful referendum is the only way, something igbos have still not leqrnt to do.

When two men before fighting have already aggravated each other, no one cares about the price anymore, just the destruction of the other, that's what all these war drums you beat is preparing and its okay..... Not only igbos are prepared for the worst, many just know how to keep the anger and craze under. Plus the northerners will be very happy.

Same thing will happen, all will be driven back to the east they want. Any more attempt at warring will mean some elements in the east (who will be termed insurgents) will be fighting Nigeria therefore full military action will be engaged. Its more dicey than you people take it. Stop the hate messge and push for Biafra politically and peacefully not by sspeaking hate.

Nnamdi is a good businessman too.
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Brooklynsouth(f): 5:40pm On Aug 26, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

but you didn't ignore him and u want us to NO I WILL NOT

2 Likes

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by ibotic(f): 5:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Me too I am brave ibo
I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.
Nairaland is all we have and even that is owned by a Yoruba man who is nice.
We must stop Okija, ritual killings, Osu issue, fraud, fake spare-parts etc
We know without you we cannot survive that is why we run to your land
Our shame and hopelessness in the face of your superiority is terrible.
Even Ijaws are now our bosses and we have been reduced to goats.

2 Likes

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Happiness87(f): 5:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Scared? Fear is far from it. Anger more like it. Anger over the hateful speeches, if it comes down to it. Its gonna be really bloody and Biafra won't still be a possibility even if igbo will have a better chance at fighting this time, the deqth toll nd destruction will be too significant to have a stable society.... Peqcful referendum is the only way, something igbos have still not leqrnt to do.

When two men before fighting have already aggravated each other, no one cares about the price anymore, just the destruction of the other, that's what all these war drums you beat is preparing and its okay.....

Nnamdi is a good businessman too.
no one is fighting any war, but If its gets to that fine,

it is not the position of igbos to call for referendum, its what government should do
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
Happiness87:
no one is fighting any war, but If its gets to that fine,

it is not the position of igbos to call for referendum, its what government should do

War? Fine? Lol.

The government doesn't want it how will they call for it... If igbos get more involved politically in the "zoo" then they can push for their wishes.
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Happiness87(f): 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
chrisbaba1:

War? Fine? Lol.

The government doesn't want it how will they call for it... If igbos get more involved politically in the "zoo" then they can push for their wishes.
politicians don't care as long as they are benefiting from loots, the common man on the road has taken his destiny with his hands, wait until it escalates to something terrible, then you will know that the government does not need to wait for politicians
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
ekenedegreat:

Lol. Who go suffer am pass. grin. You guys re too funny nd delusional.

Peaceful referendum and politicking I your only chance all these hoolabaloo is merely for online steez. Nnamdi should put down his microphone nd head to the Parliament, youths should put down their CorelDraw (for abusive banners) and head out. Biafra won't come by twitter or facebook likes except you start buying territories online.
In the real world check out how far uve gone with the vision.
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Nobody: 6:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Lol. Who go suffer am pass. grin. You guys re too funny nd delusional.

Peaceful referendum and politicking I your only chance all these hoolabaloo is merely for online steez. Nnamdi should put down his microphone nd head to the Parliament, youths should put down their CorelDraw (for abusive banners) and head out. Biafra won't come by twitter or facebook likes except you start buying territories online.
In the real world check out how far uve gone with the vision.
You never can tell who is going to suffer the most. The problem with you lots is the way your mindsets are being programmed. You people always see things through one direction and its affecting you people.

3 Likes

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
ekenedegreat:
You never can tell who is going to suffer the most. The problem with you lots is the way your mindsets are being programmed. You people always see things through one direction and its affecting you people.

Well if you say so. Since you think in multifacets, what other strategy have you employed to get Biafra besides hate speeches. Referendum? Diplomacy? Foreign support? Following keenly you have used none except beating war drums.... If the war begins (cant be a war anyway, just insurgency), you are not capable of fighting Nigeria, it will be a repeat of history, sadly.

Your main allies France is on Nigerias side. The only saving grace at that time would be UN asking Nigeria to stop military action.

After the war, will there be muchh left again? Loss of lives properties and still the vision unaccomplished.

Summarily only peaceful secession will help Biafra, meaning you will have to put aside your hatred and talk to the government, win trust, win favour..... Long thing for the current igbo community even Ojukwu was a better diplomat (despite war) than your halfbaked spokesman todday nnamdi.

These are just facts.
Plus how come the rich igbos are not talking, there must be something they understand.
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Nobody: 6:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Well if you say so. Since you think in multifacets, what other strategy have you employed to get Biafra besides hate speeches. Referendum? Diplomacy? Foreign support? Following keenly you have used none except beating war drums.... If the war begins (cant be a war anyway, just insurgency), you are not capable of fighting Nigeria, it will be a repeat of history, sadly.

Your main allies France is on Nigerias side. The only saving grace at that time would be UN asking Nigeria to stop military action.

After the war, will there be muchh left again? Loss of lives properties and still the vision unaccomplished.

Summarily only peaceful secession will help Biafra, meaning you will have to put aside your hatred and talk to the government, win trust, win favour..... Long thing for the current igbo community even Ojukwu was a better diplomat (despite war) than your halfbaked spokesman todday nnamdi.

These are just facts.
Plus how come the rich igbos are not talking, there must be something they understand.

Hey Mister, it's time you stopped blowing useless hot air as of you are something. When have you begun liking the Igbos?

Was this country formed with the consent of every ethnic group? Is there unity in this country? Do you have ANY right to force friendship with someone? NO!
So, why should seeking self-determination be equated to drumming for war? Maybe you were possibly out of your mind when you typed the trash. Or you are just trying to be unnecessarily mischievous to divert attention from the fundamental problems of this country.

FYI, it's never a crime to chart a path different from what was foisted on a people in 1914. And there's nothing you can do about it.
You should not expect the Igbos to cohabitate in the same country with charlatans and greedy hypocrites who don't see anything wrong in the pogrom and war crimes committed against them, and instead celebrates the criminals who perpetrated the evil acts. You don't expect the ever industrious Igbos to remain in the same country with parasitic ingrates who feel that Igbos should be grateful for being allowed to live in their part of the country.

Never you bother you self by taking overdose panadol for another's simple headache. Save your energy from the emancipation and progress of your people!

5 Likes

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Fash20: 6:53pm On Aug 26, 2015
Happiness87:
i love the fact that northerners are getting scared too, hahaha

every one eying oil money for survival
look at this imbeci.le oo. Notherner afraid of who
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fash20:

So, Ab0ki, why are you so bitter and agitated?

2 Likes

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by fx45(m): 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
size40:
Yes oooooooo. Biafra will fail and fail and fail again and again and again. Those of us from the south-south don't even want to hear that name particularly, we Rivers State people. If they make one million attempts, they will fail one million times.
'We South-South' crew member detected! No be today we don dey see una... Stvpid Yorubaboon!

2 Likes

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
chrisbaba1:

These are just facts.
First, let me remind you that the Nigerian biafrans war was fought by the following countries; Britain, Former Soviet Union, Egypt and a host of them. That was the major reason why we failed. Now, do you think those countries ( Soviet Union is no more anyway) will come to Aid Nigeria again?
Do you know that Nigeria has never won any battle without seeking for help outside?
As for those of our leaders, some of them are with us but people don't know while some are still pretending.
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:
Now we can start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. I want us to be as brave as the ibos....if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole a is British property, and among these slaves of the British, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yorubas people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then asked your dunce selves, my people, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria?

My people stop being Dunces of the century ...Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic
haahahahahaha! I love this guy! a biafran masking as yoruba!
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
ekenedegreat:
First, let me remind you that the Nigerian biafrans war was fought by the following countries; Britain, Former Soviet Union, Egypt and a host of them. That was the major reason why we failed. Now, do you think those countries ( Soviet Union is no more anyway) will come to Aid Nigeria again?
Do you know that Nigeria has never won any battle without seeking for help outside?
As for those of our leaders, some of them are with us but people don't know while some are still pretending.

This is one fact Nigerians don't know about their military cool
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by ibotic(f): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
ekenedegreat:

I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my ibo people.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.

Chukwu Abiama o.......

3 Likes

Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Happiness87(f): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fash20:
your father and bokoharam brothers together with your inams and sultan are imbec ile, idiot
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Duru1(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
bigass:
A socio-political organisation in the northern part of the country, Arewa Consultative Forum, ACF, on Tuesday declared that renewed agitation for Biafra Republic out of Nigeria by some Ndigbo elements will fail, just as it happened dur­ing the civil war.

Addressing a news con­ference in Kaduna, ACF Chairman, Ibrahim Coo­massie, a retired Inspector General of Police, said it was sad that 45 years after the bloody civil war, some Ndigbo elements are now busy drumming the idea of another secession through Radio Biafra and MASSOB activities.

Coomassie, however, accused Ndigbo elders, who experienced the bitter pill of the secession attempt of being silent on the continu­ous agitation.

He said: “ACF has ob­served with serious concern the continued agitation by some Ndigbo elements for the creation of Biafra Re­public out of the present Federal Republic of Nige­ria.

“As you will recall, the issues of Biafra was settled in 1970 after a civil war. It is therefore, sad and unfor­tunate that 45 years after, when Nigerians are now united in a democratic sys­tem of governance, some el­ements are now busy drum­ming the idea of another war and secession through ‘Radio Biafra’ and MASSOB activities.

“The agitators for this unholy division are in their safe abode outside Nigeria and are openly campaign­ing in foreign countries.
Advertisement

“The most painful as­pect of this agitation by the young Ndigbo elements is the deaf ear and silence from the elders, who expe­rienced the bitter pill of the secession attempt, 30 months civil war, and who know the consequences of such a futile agitation.

“Only just over a week ago, an elder statesman from the South East cel­ebrated his birthday in Abu­ja with the launch of his two books.

“A good number of who is who in the South East at­tended in their traditional regalia, and as the activities progressed, it was nothing but Biafra with inciting and provocative speech by one speaker after another.

“This made other Nige­rians (non-Igbo at the book launch) to make a dramatic walk out. Even the guest of honour could not stop them in spite of pleadings.

“ACF expects Ndigbo leaders to come out openly and condemn such agita­tions in present day Nige­ria, just as it and others condemned and berated the Boko Haram insurgency in the North East region.”

The ACF chairman said the north voted against for­mer President Goodluck Jonathan due to botched power shift agreement be­tween the north and south and his inability to provide security to the people of the north east.

On the last national con­ference, ACF said agitations from southern states pres­sured the past administra­tion to convene the confer­ence.

http://www.today.ng/news/08269968-your-biafra-agenda-will-fail-again-arewa-warns-ndigbo/?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

It appears that members of AREWA are bunch of deranged maggots. Have they seen or heard about any country that survived second civil war? The second phase of Biafra or first phase of Republic of Igbo land will survive but what certainly not survive is dumbass zoo called Nigeria. By the way, today or even tomorrow is not 1967.
Re: Your Biafra Agenda Will Fail Again – Arewa Warns Ndigbo by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my ibo people.

Chukwu Abiama o.......
Taaa comot here this demented yo-robber monkey!! you're emulating yorubatic.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

First China-made Passenger Jet Leaves Production Line - Al Jazeera English / Photos: Kano Girl With No Limbs Carried In A Bowl Gets Wheelchair Gift / Fuel Scarcity: The Problems And Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.