Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,836 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:18 AM

Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned (9625 Views)

Adsense Account Banned Before Withdrawal? Contact Me / Necessary Things To Do If You Want Google To Approve Your Adsense / 7 Ways To Increase Your Adsense Click Through Rate - Ctr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by yomalex(m): 6:32pm On Sep 09, 2015
feldido:
How is sharing your links on your Facebook Wall or groups spamming?
e tire me o
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by damiloladuke: 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
This just trash
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by tpiander: 6:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
who is going through people's facebook accounts?
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Wetin bush boy like me sabi grin grin grin
Calismart:

E no be only Adaeze.
What of Adanma?
grin
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by Nobody: 6:35pm On Sep 09, 2015
ok...
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by lordkit3(m): 6:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
@ OP you just spam nairaland by add a link to the end of ur story,
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by tgmservice: 6:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Mark better do sometin abt this spammers on facebook its getting out of control
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by Zico4real(m): 7:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by mekaboy(m): 7:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
naijaedutech:

I wonder why someone will come to a forum as big as Nairaland to spew rubbish and expect everybody to clap for him.

And the mods allowed this on FP...

Maybe he is a loyal friend to the mod, like buhari appointed loyal friends. So the mod decided to reward him with fp.

I call on seun to probe the mod that brought this misleading information to front page.
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by tpiander: 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
hm.
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by exlinkleads(f): 7:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
@Op this is bullshit. You posted rubbish in my openion. You should ask your friend to tell you the truth. Google cannot ban you adaeze or sorry adsense account cuz your getting traffic from facebook.

Facebook is a good traffic source and even though u ask people to click on your ads will not make google ban u. I mean when creating an ad, their has to be a call for action, for instance: Click here or Like or Buy. There has to be a call for action.

Abeg I don't even know how this thread made it to front page. Stop misleading people ok. Who cares about adsense anyway, they r too strict.
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by milestonejnr(m): 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
sylvar02:

Pls anybody?

Naija isn't among the countries
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by dabraska: 7:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
osile2012:
Lies, he had $700+ and account was banned, i guess he was waiting for it to be $1m to withdraw. Google will not ban you for traffic generated from social media. They dont care which media your traffic comes from as long as you are not the one influencing the click. E.G telling people to click on google ads.

They will put into consideration how long your site has been up and the number of clicks your getting to balance it. So if i spend money like we do to promote the site on my signature with facebook ads, google will ban me for traffic ?

When ever i spend on facebook ads, i notice my traffic increases as expected and so does my revenue . So ask your friend to tell u the truth or you tell us the truth why he was banned.

Or did you just cook this story up to make FP ?

Bro, I don't think you understand what the OP is saying. The 'ad industry' has evolved. If you run ads to drive traffic, that's very legal - and Google can detect where your traffic is coming from. However if you go around posting the link of your blog to sections on Social Media that are not related to your blog all in the name of traffic, it can be monitored and you could be sanctioned. I think that's what the OP means as SPAM.

I'm sure you've also seen links that will contain a catchy headline and then when clicked on, redirects to a blog. Those are also spam messages on Social Media.
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by Badex10(m): 7:43pm On Sep 09, 2015
Stupid post 4rm inexperienced blogger
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by MrCounselor: 7:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
not bad, a really welcome development.
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by cooldays(m): 8:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
sylvar02:

Pls anybody?

Yes. Even in Nigeria but not sure of the length.
Although thr is a way round it but it's a hard path.
www.gsmgist.com
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by mekaboy(m): 8:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
dabraska:

Bro, I don't think you understand what the OP is saying. The 'ad industry' has evolved. If you run ads to drive traffic, that's very legal - and Google can detect where your traffic is coming from. However if you go around posting the link of your blog to sections on Social Media that are not related to your blog all in the name of traffic, it can be monitored and you could be sanctioned. I think that's what the OP means as SPAM.

I'm sure you've also seen links that will contain a catchy headline and then when clicked on, redirects to a blog. Those are also spam messages on Social Media.

Google is not interested in how people get to your site, but how people click on their ads. Whatever u do to drive people to ur site is not their business. Just dont influence them to click on ads.

Its not a must that visitors to your blog must click ads. Every section on facebook has moderators. If they feel your link is misleading, whoever owns the section can block you or report to facebook.

Google has no bizness with that.

1 Like

Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by Engnrcollins(m): 9:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
naijaedutech:
People believe this crap??

I was thinking OP will refer us to some Google documentation only for him to be telling me about his friend.

Rubbish.

The OP is right,that's if you want to accept the fact.

Though posting on facebook group isn't entirely bad but over doing it [i.e spamming] not only lead to banning of your AdSense account but also can harm your blog in terms of search ranking.
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by osile2012: 10:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
Engnrcollins:

The OP is right,that's if you want to accept the fact.

Though posting on facebook group isn't entirely bad but over doing it [i.e spamming] not only lead to banning of your AdSense account but also can harm your blog in terms of search ranking.

All Lies. No Single truth in what OP said..
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by TechsNG: 12:56am On Sep 10, 2015
UltimateDaniel:
Yes!
What makes you think most Google Adsense accounts get banned easily without apology from Google Adsense Team?

Few days ago, a very close dude was seriously complaining bitterly to me of what Google Adsense did to him, by banning his account with about $700+. To the lay man, that is pure wickedness...

Let's look at it from this angle, many bloggers are not even interested whether the click will be beneficiary to the Advertisers. All they demand for is a click. Well if you are such a person, you could likely be the next person to get Google shocker!

The fact that social medias such as Facebook, Twitter and Whatsapp have a way of generating you traffic and also getting you site up on the search engines should not warrant you the epitome to spam in there. We have so many spam on Facebook in particular. Such traffic you feel, you generate from Facebook groups and pages is not an organic traffic. Google respects organic traffic. Why don't you spend more time in generating something meaningful, work on SEO and lots of other stuffs to get real traffic, rather than joining Facebook groups and spamming them, to feel you're BLOGGING... YOU ARE DOING NOTHING!!!

Some weeks ago, a close pal was also into such act, he discovered his earnings were fluctuating, I told him to stop it. of which he did. Just in 24hours his earnings became stable. Google expect you to know how much they take invalid clicks serious, so you should know your visitors.

The bottom line here is, stop spamming social media and start creating original contents to generate organic traffic that would lead to nice earnings, than getting facebook traffic leading to too much invalid clicks... YOUR ADSENSE ACCOUNT COULD BE IN A GREAT DANGER BY DOING THAT...

SOURCE:http://mightydaniel..com/2015/08/spamming-social-medias-like-facebook.html

The guy was banned for invalid clicks or there is something more he isn't telling you. Social media traffic isn't the excuse although Search engine traffic is always the best.
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by Nobody: 4:09am On Sep 10, 2015
sylvar02:

Pls anybody?

You can get approved when you write good content with 2 month
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by BrainnewsNg(f): 6:51am On Sep 10, 2015
osile2012:
Lies, he had $700+ and account was banned, i guess he was waiting for it to be $1m to withdraw. Google will not ban you for traffic generated from social media. They dont care which media your traffic comes from as long as you are not the one influencing the click. E.G telling people to click on google ads.

They will put into consideration how long your site has been up and the number of clicks your getting to balance it. So if i spend money like we do to promote the site on my signature with facebook ads, google will ban me for traffic ?

When ever i spend on facebook ads, i notice my traffic increases as expected and so does my revenue . So ask your friend to tell u the truth or you tell us the truth why he was banned.

Thanks for this!

Excertly what i had in mind!!
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by martin4luv2002(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2015
0luwajuwon:
What about Facebook Ads and posting your updates on ur site's fan page is it also a crime against Adsense?
PLs ppLe I want to link ma blog to adsense buh can't pLs help 08060508171
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by fineyemi(m): 7:09am On Sep 10, 2015
Dis is non sensible. Dis is misleading.
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by cooldays(m): 7:24am On Sep 10, 2015
martin4luv2002:

PLs ppLe I want to link ma blog to adsense buh can't pLs help 08060508171

Are u on . Thr are two ways to adsense, buying or working for it. I don't sell but can help put u on the path to it. U can message me on whatsapp 08033072459 and I will add u to a blogger group
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by tbsnetworks: 7:59am On Sep 10, 2015
Yes, please provide the your URL into too short as you can.
IT Support And Services | 24/7 IT support | Technology support services
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by UltimateDaniel(m): 9:05am On Sep 10, 2015
osile2012:

Let's say i cooked it, but i likely used your mums pot
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by exactly77(m): 9:29am On Sep 10, 2015
Thanks for Sharing. Quite enlightening.
Re: Spamming Social Media Like Facebook Can Get Your Adsense Account Banned by Kassidy90(m): 10:01am On Sep 10, 2015
Thank God , I don't even understand what he s trying to say....adaeze sperm hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

3 Important Pages You MUST Have On Your Blog / 5 Reasons Why Blogging Is Better Than Other Professions / How To Create PBNL Php Website [newbies]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.