Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,305 members, 7,815,558 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic - Webmasters (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic (46621 Views)

Submit Your Url For Review, And Get Quality Backlinks Here / Drop Your Website Or Blog Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by TheWebDeveloper(m): 9:40am On Mar 14, 2016
GenieVerse Mall - Free web market.
Post Ads, at no cost, on Genieverse Mall - Free classified-ad market.
Buy, sell or exchange everything that's anything.
www.genieverse.com
PS:
This is my first project, so criticism is welcome.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by eventsms(m): 10:05am On Mar 14, 2016
RESEARCH WEBSITE FOR STUDENTS www.easyprojectmaterials.net
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by donluckybest: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2016
www.jointgeeks.com - Today Technology News, Tips and More...
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by deturla: 11:46pm On Mar 14, 2016
oncolor1:

Your blog really looks professional! Good job bro, that's some good skills you have there. I'm surprised you don't have thousands of followers already.

I'm just two months old Sir!!... Thanks for the feedback!
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by deturla: 11:52pm On Mar 14, 2016
expertix:

Yee! nice and professionally setup. Where is it hosted? I have not noticed any ads on the blog, why? I there no traffic or what?

Cheers.

I'm just two months old Bro, and then, I'm not really focused on the adverts for now! Wanna build the content to a point where I'll be proud....

Then traffic isn't helping as well... Maybe it's cos I'm still early! The movement has been impressive tho...

I'll leave it there, may wanna discuss one or two things in private. Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate!

1 Like

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by ytwizard(m): 11:57pm On Mar 14, 2016
AATSarumi.com is my blog. It focuses on leadership development in youth and political commentary
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by deturla: 12:11am On Mar 15, 2016
See the feedback I got from another thread, can someone please explain this more?

Thanks....

Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by RounDVisio(m): 7:29am On Mar 15, 2016
www.roundvisio.com.ng web design and graphics design website
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by DaVinciii(m): 8:49am On Mar 15, 2016
www.brokenot.com
Mine's a finance website.. plus i started a new forum like nairaland there, where members can discus issues strictly related to business, career, education. members can alert other members of latest job openings, scholarships, etc. No Kim Kardashian or Wizkid vs Davido talk. Strictly biz or threads like this smiley

Please join at www.brokenot.com/join
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by kwhiz(m): 8:56am On Mar 15, 2016
[url]hutimes.com[/url]
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by cyberworx(m): 10:54am On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by fassassvilla1(m): 11:39am On Mar 15, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by lakefist(m): 12:22am On Mar 16, 2016
smarterexperiences.com

Let me know my score
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by makebelieve(f): 12:43am On Mar 16, 2016
Kindas3325:
Lets all help ourselves in solving one or two corrections in our blog whether you are old or new to blogging drop your url and lets make the room fun
mine is www.bloggertasks.com

Please I have a different question
If I want to attach a blog to my website is this suppose to affect the cost?.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by ikoscar(m): 8:51am On Mar 16, 2016
http://www.oscarleeblog.com for Tech, School news, Blogging tips and more... Please review my Web and mobile view, and rate over 10. I'm interested in the backlinks and traffic too though.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by oncolor1: 2:13am On Mar 17, 2016
ikoscar:
http://www.oscarleeblog.com for Tech, School news, Blogging tips and more... Please review my Web and mobile view, and rate over 10. I'm interested in the backlinks and traffic too though.

The major issue I see with your blog is the layout. The first thing that hit me when I opened your blog is google adsense adverts even before I have seen what the blog looks like. The adverts are haphazardly displayed and quite distracting. Your header (and footer) also needs a little bit of work, it looks kind of amateurish if I may say so.

I will rate it a 4/10. Mind you, I am not rating the blog contents just the layout.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by oncolor1: 2:28am On Mar 17, 2016
lakefist:
smarterexperiences.com

Let me know my score

This is a really well designed website! very clean and modern layout. The only issue I see is the time it takes to load. In comparison to other sites yours takes quite some time to load irrespective of what I'm clicking on.

I will rate it 8/10 for design but 3/10 for load speed.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by oncolor1: 2:34am On Mar 17, 2016
imakewealth:

No bad at all...... keep it up

Hello Nairalanders,

My is www.naijaenform..com for your review and comment.

I have a problem on my site. my site have been approved by Adsense for Ads but they are not displaying. Ofcos i can see the Ad codes on my adsense account but this... i don't know why the Ads are not displaying.

Any experience person in the house.... please advise.

You have a very dark brownish colour as your blog background, it looks like a Nursery School coloring paper, this would be okay if your site is geared towards Nursery to Primary school kids very distracting otherwise for anyone else.
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by ikoscar(m): 10:41am On Mar 17, 2016
oncolor1:

The major issue I see with your blog is the layout. The first thing that hit me when I opened your blog is google adsense adverts even before I have seen what the blog looks like. The adverts are haphazardly displayed and quite distracting. Your header (and footer) also needs a little bit of work, it looks kind of amateurish if I may say so.

I will rate it a 4/10. Mind you, I am not rating the blog contents just the layout.

OK, what about the mobile view? The adsense are much for more possible clicks
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Whizzcute(m): 11:42am On Mar 17, 2016
www.goziehealth.com
Health & Wellness
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by sullivan6: 1:25pm On Mar 17, 2016
www.kokoarena.com

Health and fitness tips,news,fun etc
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by oncolor1: 3:34pm On Mar 17, 2016
Whizzcute:
www.goziehealth.com

Health & Wellness

wow! Love your site bro, very clean and simple. The layout makes me want to read all the articles on your site, good info too, especially those tips on bananas, thank God I love bananas cheesy
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by oncolor1: 3:38pm On Mar 17, 2016
sullivan6:
www.kokoarena.com

Health and fitness tips,news,fun etc

Nice website, love it!
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by ohafiaboi(m): 5:26pm On Mar 17, 2016
oya http://www.tweedybee.com
full HD 2016 tvseries
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Whizzcute(m): 5:28pm On Mar 17, 2016
oncolor1:

wow! Love your site bro, very clean and simple. The layout makes me want to read all the articles on your site, good info too, especially those tips on bananas, thank God I love bananas cheesy

thanks bro, you just gave me a reason to work harder. cool
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by melvin2004: 1:10pm On Mar 18, 2016
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by Jinf: 9:53am On Mar 19, 2016
donluckybest:
www.jointgeeks.com - Today Technology News, Tips and More...

Your whatsapp digit bro... Lets talk
Re: Submit Your Website Url For Review, And Get Good Backlinks And Traffic by lakefist(m): 2:30am On Mar 20, 2016
oncolor1:

This is a really well designed website! very clean and modern layout. The only issue I see is the time it takes to load. In comparison to other sites yours takes quite some time to load irrespective of what I'm clicking on.

I will rate it 8/10 for design but 3/10 for load speed.

Thanks for your rating possibly i need to reduce some of the plugins or what is your suggestion?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

Smf Vs Vbulletin Vs Phpbb / Nkiruka Blessing Okoro Buys A Brabus Ride As Early 30th Birthday Gift / Facebook Unveils Its New Logo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.