Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,023 members, 7,838,569 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator (29893 Views)

Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership / Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks (BIG Shame To Southerners) / Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by M4gunners: 7:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
Kama is all i can say for now.
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by millionaireman: 7:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my ibo people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.
Nairaland is all we have and even that is owned by a Yoruba man who is nice.
We must stop Okija, ritual killings, Osu issue, fraud, fake spare-parts etc
We know without you we cannot survive that is why we run to your land
Our shame and hopelessness in the face of your superiority is terrible.
Even Ijaws are now our bosses and we have been reduced to goats.

Chukwu Abiama o....... cheesy

So you don't know that Oduduwa Republic shall develop faster than Yoruba land remaining in conflict-ravaged Nigeria?

You see the red lights in Lagos and you shout Alleluia, Yoruba land is more developed than Igbo land. You don't know that development in rest of Yoruba land has been constrained by the inadequacies of one Nigeria?

You don't know that the most developed countries of the world have no crude oil, one of them - Switzerland - is even landlocked.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by babestella: 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
WailingWailer00:

GEJ was the last chance the SS people had to better their Land and change the northern oil cabal, but what did that fool do? Romance Abdusalami and Co, he's a big fool even though I'm a pep fan

These OMLs were supposed to expire in 2016 and GEJ has plans to revoke all OML and have a balanced review of all. This is the more reason why the whole generation of mallams ganged up with SW against GEJ. I can confidently tell you that this nation is a big scam. 85% is slavery I must say.

6 Likes

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Orikinla(m): 7:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Yet they are still the poorest region..
[size=28pt]But they have produced the richest African, Alhaji Aliko Dangote of the Dantata family.[/size]

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by buchilino(m): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
abduljabbar4:
And there is nothing the biafrogs can do about itgrin

i seriously doubt if u have any brain in head

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Macelliot(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2015
Rilwayne001:

Which of your father?
Huh! Is that a Question??
By the way, hw far?
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by erico2k2(m): 7:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:
My people let us start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. I want us to be as brave as the ibos....if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole a is British property, and among these slaves of the British, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yorubas people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then asked your dunce selves, my people, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria?

My people stop being Dunces of the century ...Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic
Hmmm you are on your own there Ooh as Odu'a republic no get any oil grin grin grin
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Bobbyjay001(m): 7:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:
My people let us start agitating for a sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic. I want us to be as brave as the ibos....if ibos are cowards, they won't be fighting for biafra all these years....

Mind you the rest of nigerians are cowards, not the ibos...it is the British who won the biafran war because British consider Nigeria their property....

Eastern nigeria is British property but biafra is not....Biafra is more or less considered an ibo man property, hence the British refusal to let go....

Nigeria as whole a is British property, and among these slaves of the British, it only the ibos who want freedom, just as it has always been during the slave trade...ibos are not slaves and can never be a slave. ...

I am agitating for my yorubas people to wake up and stop being slaves and O'yes to anything

How many yorubas are agitating for odua republic? How many Hausa / Fulani are agitating for arewastan? How many ijaw is agitating for ijaw republic? Then asked your dunce selves, my people, how many ibos want to be a Nigeria?

My people stop being Dunces of the century ...Join me and musiwa to agitate for our sophisticated and progressive Odu'a republic
Are you prepared for the bloodshed,loss of lives and properties that will go with what you are agitating for? Am not sure you know what it takes to be ceeded from the part of a country. Let we Yorubas continue with our cowardness. We prefer holding "owambe" parties to bloodshed. Okay?

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by erico2k2(m): 7:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
babestella:

These OMLs were supposed to expire in 2016 and GEJ has plans to revoke all OML and have a balanced review of all. This is the more reason why the whole generation of mallams ganged up with SW against GEJ. I can confidently tell you that this nation is a big scam. 85% is slavery I must say.
if we frm the 9ja Delta talk now say the North have been using the SW against the SS since 1800 dem go say we no wise. angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Mbediogu(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
[quote author=chuna1985 post=37361275]

. . And what are u southeasterners and
south southerners doing about it? Are u expecting the south west to give up their confortable position and fight for u? The
northerners are enjoying the spoils of their civil war victory, and they intend to do
it for a long period. Throughout history, the
seeds of new wars have always risen from ashes of the previous ones and victors'
impunity. Long live Nigeria.
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Rilwayne001: 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
Macelliot:
Huh! Is that a Question??
Are you asking me? Can't you see the question mark?
…By the way, hw far?
Good oo. How you dey?
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by erico2k2(m): 7:18pm On Aug 26, 2015
millionaireman:

So you don't know that Oduduwa Republic shall develop faster than Yoruba land remaining in conflict-ravaged Nigeria?

You see the red lights in Lagos and you shout Alleluia, Yoruba land is more developed than Igbo land. You don't know that development in rest of Yoruba land has been constrained by the inadequacies of one Nigeria?

You don't know that the most developed countries of the world have no crude oil, one of them - Switzerland - is even landlocked.
Plz enlighten me on what sort of development the swiz has, Enlighten the house waht they contributed in science and tech.I wan learn frm U oh
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Nobody: 7:19pm On Aug 26, 2015
WailingWailer00:

GEJ was the last chance the SS people had to better their Land and change the northern oil cabal, but what did that fool do? Romance Abdusalami and Co, he's a big fool even though I'm a pdp fan
as I dey so I dey vex for the guy scatter... angry
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by erico2k2(m): 7:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
WailingWailer00:
Shame on the SS people
All they know is militancy, your lands are being polluted by this people everyday, nothing is done about it
Join the Biafra cause and better your lives

Cc :Nnamdi Kanu
ahah Biafra ke, we like abokis pass biafra,U no know, to the SS states Biafra is a cancerous thought.
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Nobody: 7:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
babestella:

GEJ did not need wait for the expiration...collect the damn OMLs from them...rubbish... angry
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by erico2k2(m): 7:22pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mprepz:
Is he realizing it now!!
Clue.less Jonathan could nt do anything
And so Buhari will just continue the trend!

This abokkis are thieves
MayB if we kept uncle Jo, he was going to review this 2016 wen it was due, it would be unconstitutional for uncle joe or anybody to terminate the contract.
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by erico2k2(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
IzonOwei:
as I dey so I dey vex for the guy scatter... angry
But the guy hands tie nah, nah 2016 the thing expire, all men wey dey creek know hence dem dey warm up,however the few SW people wey get block too join the North to make sure say Uncle Joe remove frm that place cos them know say come 2016,men frm the creek go bid for oil bloc
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by anigold(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
BeeBeeOoh:
Yet they are still the poorest region..

Its an irony that the still the Poorest.

The few wealthy ones do not share their ill-gotten wealth with poor ones... Wealth rarely change hands in the North..

Now that their man is in charge they will have 99%...

There cant be love and unity in their country without justice...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by cybertyrant(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

I am ibo and from Nnewi.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.

I dey laugh ooo
IGBO CYBEROBOT NA YORUBATIC. For igbos
YORUBA CYBEROBOT NA IBOTIC.For yorubas

The difference is that yorubatic is male and for igbo gain.ibotic is for yoruba gain.this is hilarious

I just come to nairaland to laugh
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by buchilino(m): 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

I am ibo and from Nnewi.

so ur from nnewi? may i no which village in nnewi ur from?, cos seriously i doubt if ur igbo. u can even spell it well. keep using d word ibo instead of igbo. n no sensible igbo man will say wat ur saying now. finally u were either born n raised in lagos (meaning ur not a true igboman) or ur not an igboman at all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by erico2k2(m): 7:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fulaboy:
Lol grin That awful moment when those cattle rearers still owns 83percent of oil blocks......

What's the so so secret behind this so called hausa cattle rearers Sir please??
cos nah to rear cattles and join military nah, but trend has changed no more military wen these present thieves die we go see wetin the youths of the north go depend on since nah cow dem wan look after and refuse to go school even uncle Joe build scholl still una no gree go,no news reaching us now sef say Even tomatoes una no fit grow again sotey we dey import am, n wah for unu sha, I hail.
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by ibotic(f): 7:29pm On Aug 26, 2015
cybertyrant:

I dey laugh ooo
IGBO CYBEROBOT NA YORUBATIC. For igbos
YORUBA CYBEROBOT NA IBOTIC.For yorubas

The difference is that yorubatic is male and for igbo gain.ibotic is for yoruba gain.this is hilarious

I just come to nairaland to laugh

All I want is freedom for my people..... cheesy
We are a great people... cheesy
Once we have Biafra...we will conquer all
The great director of radio Biafra will be our next president.
Please my ibo brothers ...agree with me...
All hail Biafra ...land of the rising sun.... cheesy
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by IGBOSON1: 7:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
calebo101:
May God save us from these parasites.

^^^Leave God out of it bros! He opened a window of opportunity for you in 1967 but you kicked it shut in his face with such force and dexterity that would make even an impressed Jackie Chan give a round of applause! lipsrsealed
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by erico2k2(m): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
IGBOSON1:

^^^Leave God out of it bros! He opened a window of opportunity for you in 1967 but you kicked it shut in his face with such force and dexterity that would make even jackie Chan green with envy! lipsrsealed
grin grin grin grin grin grin make dem leave a whole BABA GOD frm the matta guy you badt grin grin
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by buchilino(m): 7:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
erico2k2:

ahah Biafra ke, we like abokis pass biafra,U no know, to the SS states Biafra is a cancerous thought.

one thing u guys dont understand is dat with or without SS support, igbos will always survive. we r born 2 survive n adopt 2 any situations.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by erico2k2(m): 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

All I want is freedom for my people..... cheesy
We are a great people... cheesy
Once we have Biafra...we will conquer all
The great director of radio Biafra will be our next president.
Please my ibo brothers ...agree with me...
All hail Biafra ...land of the rising sun.... cheesy
Bros i dey intrested in Biafra abeg what present state go make Biafra biko tell me, so dat i go know where to belt. grin grin
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by BigBen10: 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Hemanwel:
[size=20]My observation:
I think Nairaland has so much facilitated the division of this country on tribal and ethno-religious lines.Before,during and after the general elections,there were lots of inciting statements on this forum which ought not to make it to public glare but Seun and his mods allowed such statements to fester.Gone are the days when posts are hidden.Now look at what it has degenerated into??
Every thread on nairaland now has the probability of turning into Yoruba vs Ibo bashing thread,thereby causing more friction between the two major tribes, even to the larger society.This forum ought to harmonise and not cause division among us.
Seun,everything is not all about the Benjamins.You have a part to play in ensuring the unity of this country using this platform.

Thank you!
[/size]

My brother thank you.

Oga seun aren't you making enough money to employ a full time mod to handle a tribalistic posts?
Ah! you keep encouraging evil because of your own bias and money making desires. You refuse to deal with this tribalistic issue because it generates alot of traffic and interest shey?

warning: know that you will answer befor God on the last day wether you believe in him or not
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Nobody: 7:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

I am ibo and from Nnewi.

Plz nnewi man speak 4 urself
Iam from arochukwu and we have history we know our root.
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

I am ibo and from Nnewi.

I think GOD has to PUNISH U more , with more stupidity.
U are already suffering from an EVOLVING CEREBRAL INSULT due to background reasoning from the SPINAL level. ... Likely due to failed termination of an early macerated pregnancy... Which would have happened when u were already an embryonic eediot.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Omeny: 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
We all know this before! It's not new to us coming in the back drop that Northerners has been ruling and continue to rule Nigeria!

They even boasted to us that they have the highest land mass and that according to UN, they should also own lands in the coastal parts on Nigeria and the waters especially the Niger Delta!

That's one of the reasons PIB Bill has never pass the final reading! The oil magnate will kill it before arrival! God bless 9ja!
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by ellabooz(f): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
Observation alert.

The Monica "yorubatic is Ibo"
While that "Ibotic" is a yoruba man.

You can check their comments so far.
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by ibotic(f): 7:33pm On Aug 26, 2015
buchilino:

so ur from nnewi? may i no which village in nnewi ur from?, cos seriously i doubt if ur igbo. u can even spell it well. keep using d word ibo instead of igbo. n no sensible igbo man will say wat ur saying now. finally u were either born n raised in lagos (meaning ur not a true igboman) or ur not an igboman at all.

Please my people....let us unite...
Biafra is our choice... cheesy
Our freedom... cheesy
Chuk-chuk abiama o... cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

APC Cancels Bayelsa Governorship Primaries Results / Agabi Egagifo Killed In Delta State (Graphic Photo) / 2019 General Elections Will Cost N242.4bn - Buhari Tells National Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.