Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,433 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator (29901 Views)

Niger Deltans Drag FG To Ecowas Court Over Oil Blocks Ownership / Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks (BIG Shame To Southerners) / Buhari To Split NNPC Into Two…plans Fresh Bid Round For Oil Blocks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Allee90: 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
This is one of the so many reasons these goro chewing Hausa Fulani illitrates consider any other tribe in Naijah as slave and inferior to them. I wish i can cause war to eliminate these parasites!
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=28pt]But they have produced the richest African, Alhaji Aliko Dangote of the Dantata family.[/size]
but state is among d poorest, what an irony?? undecided
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by erico2k2(m): 7:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
buchilino:

one thing u guys dont understand is dat with or without SS support, igbos will always survive. we r born 2 survive n adopt 2 any situations.
I know, Im not arguing that with you, ever see anybody frm ND saying they want to join you guys?U can only achive Biafra if you guys stick with your pure SE states,the greed for the ND was the downfall of ur fore father during the struggle and youths still have not learnt from it,make UNU wise small,the ND people believe in themselves alone nah time remain

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by ibotic(f): 7:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
ellabooz:
Observation alert.

The Monica "yorubatic is Ibo"
While that "Ibotic" is a yoruba man.

You can check their comments so far.

Ofenmanu...I am ibo....see ur ewedu and Amala mouth....Chukwu abiama o.... grin
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by buchilino(m): 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
erico2k2:

I know, Im not arguing that with you, ever see anybody frm ND saying they want to join you guys?U can only achive Biafra if you guys stick with your pure SE states,the greed for the ND was the downfall of ur fore father during the struggle and youths still have not learnt from it,make UNU wise small,the ND people believe in themselves alone nah time remain

fine i agree with u, but i dont no y some of my brothers keep dragging SS people into dis issue. even though i dont support dis issue of biafra, 4 reasons best known 2 me
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by ibotic(f): 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2015
erico2k2:

Bros i dey intrested in Biafra abeg what present state go make Biafra biko tell me, so dat i go know where to belt. grin grin

Our plan is for anambra...IMO....Enugu....ebonyi.....abia.....but as IPOB youth...we will add rivers...all SS and lagos...the no man's land.....Chukwu abiama o.... cheesy...meet me at osundo bar.... cheesy
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by BeeBeeOoh(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Fulaboy:
Lmao!! cheesy Keep on deceiving yourselves grin The is north is never the poorest cox the last time I checked an average northerner is living a better life than its southerners counterparts excluding the ones you see doing menial jobs in your region grin
AY is envying dis ur joke oh. O Mehn! U got me [size=15pt]LOL[/size]ing like seriously
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by cybertyrant(m): 7:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

All I want is freedom for my people..... cheesy
We are a great people... cheesy
Once we have Biafra...we will conquer all
The great director of radio Biafra will be our next president.
Please my ibo brothers ...agree with me...
All hail Biafra ...land of the rising sun.... cheesy
Which brothers,? When did yorubas become igbo brothers.
And mind u that there is no tribe in the world called ibo or perhaps ur alien brothers in mars.
Better stop pretending , stop living a corward life to face ur enemy face to face

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by isaajibola(m): 7:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Who notice that Senator Femi Lanlehin from Oyo State was mentioned in this news.... But Senator Femi Lanlehin is no more in the Senate. It is Senator Riliwan Adesoji Akanbi

#Punch goof
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by tonimenia: 7:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
Quite revealing!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by ibotic(f): 7:45pm On Aug 26, 2015
cybertyrant:

Which brothers,? When did yorubas become igbo brothers.
And mind u that there is no tribe in the world called ibo or perhaps ur alien brothers in mars.
Better stop pretending , stop living a corward life to face ur enemy face to face

It's the white man that called us eboe...and now some say ibo like me...some also say Igbo... cheesy...we are still one people... cheesy...we must stop Biafra of the Internet and deal with Hausa and yorrobber.....Chukwu abiama o.... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Nobody: 7:47pm On Aug 26, 2015
erico2k2:

But the guy hands tie nah, nah 2016 the thing expire, all men wey dey creek know hence dem dey warm up,however the few SW people wey get block too join the North to make sure say Uncle Joe remove frm that place cos them know say come 2016,men frm the creek go bid for oil bloc
na him be say we gats ready for the gbege na...when bidding reach we collect majority of the OMLs or nobody kukuma operate any OML...rubbish country..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
IzonOwei:
na him be say we gats ready for the gbege na...when bidding reach we collect majority of the OMLs or nobody kukuma operate any OML...rubbish country..

It's happening very soon......The truth shall set us free. .

The more you understand these fraudulent Futa Jallon folks, the warier you become of them!
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by EverestdeBliu(m): 7:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
buygala:
Summary of the epistle ..

Nigeria's resources should be stolen equally smiley..... No be only northerners dem born to thief undecided .... Other regions should be allowed to steal as well sad

Buhari is talking 95% votes, and this one is busy yapping about 83% of oil Wells undecided ..... I laugh in Kalabari grin
wow! This is an interesting thread.
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Rexyl(m): 7:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Yez the elders leave behind them track of poverty for their upcoming generation!
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by dualsurvey: 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
Mprepz:
Is he realizing it now!!
Clue.less Jonathan could nt do anything
And so Buhari will just continue the trend!

This abokkis are thieves
I dont think Jonathan would want to do that. It might amount to tribal war, u know hausas now. The man in d best position to revoke that right is PMB, if he should take action today, none of them can challenge him on that.
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by erico2k2(m): 7:54pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

Our plan is for anambra...IMO....Enugu....ebonyi.....abia.....but as IPOB youth...we will add rivers...all SS and lagos...the no man's land.....Chukwu abiama o.... cheesy...meet me at osundo bar.... cheesy
wen U join rivers and the rest of the SS u just fail yakata,i safe to say you Biafrans are bunch of jokers. grin grin your plans died on arrival

2 Likes

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by erico2k2(m): 7:55pm On Aug 26, 2015
IzonOwei:
yes oh no oil go flow be dat make we see as the epele go play follow afterall nobody frm the creek dey benefit frm the creek so make dem leave the runs for people we dey the creek abi how you see am?
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by KanwuliaJara: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
Tomorrow YOU DUNCES OF THE SOUTH will call them illiterates!

To add H-INSOT to H-INJURY, una don H-EXTEND una slave-trade by putting one OLD, DAURA-DODAN-BARRACK TOUT in power!!!

Muchechechecheche

SERVES YOU RIGHT!!!!! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by omolami: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
Buhari and his brother Joda and the Arewas will not see anything wrong in this, in as much as it is the northerners benefiting. Let the Senate do something about this urgently. This is one of the reasons the north is opposed to national conference
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by WailingWailer00(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
erico2k2:

ahah Biafra ke, we like abokis pass biafra,U no know, to the SS states Biafra is a cancerous thought.
Continue facing massive environmental degradation at your own peril, enjoy poisoned water and damaged vegetation

Do you really think the northerners care about you guys undecided
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by WailingWailer00(m): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
babestella:

These OMLs were supposed to expire in 2016 and GEJ has plans to revoke all OML and have a balanced review of all. This is the more reason why the whole generation of mallams ganged up with SW against GEJ. I can confidently tell you that this nation is a big scam. 85% is slavery I must say.
Stella you've spoken well, that's why we would continue to wail for a better democracy
APC is a fraud to hold on to the SS oyel
The people I pity most are the SS cos oyel is the only thing they have
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by ibotic(f): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
erico2k2:

wen U join rivers and the rest of the SS u just fail yakata,i safe to say you Biafrans are bunch of jokers. grin grin your plans died on arrival

I agree with you and I confess as follows:

I am ibo and from Nnewi.
I am ashamed of my ibo people.
Nigerians should forgive us for our stupidity
We are just sorry because we are jealous of Yorubas
We wish we had an origin, history and culture like them.
We must be less cowardly and brave like Yorubas who plan better.
I say no to Biafra and I know we need Nigeria more than you need us.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.
Nairaland is all we have and even that is owned by a Yoruba man who is nice.
We must stop Okija, ritual killings, Osu issue, fraud, fake spare-parts etc
We know without you we cannot survive that is why we run to your land
Our shame and hopelessness in the face of your superiority is terrible.
Even Ijaws are now our bosses and we have been reduced to goats.

Chukwu Abiama o.......

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by abduljabbar4(m): 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
hijodedios:

As if your father owns one of the oil blocks,at the end of everything you still end up as an almajiri.
How sure are you that my father doesn't own one and how sure are you that I'm an almajiri?grin
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by cupidFlint(m): 8:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
Macelliot:

Really?

Someone else controls 83% of your Fathers property and you took it for a joke...

Hypocrite!
Ignorance has done a lot harm to youths of these days. I wouldn't blame him myself. A great hypo' indeed
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by WailingWailer00(m): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
peterarch:
On an abnormal day,I might say you are functioning at 1% mental power. Why ask us to join a lost cause a lost cause. That you are fully aware of. Just allow the souls of the thousands of those who lost their . If you don't have a better comment just troll through post and preserve your internet banthwith. I won't be surprise if you are a direct beneficiary from of the northerners

Not every One is welcome in this cause, I don't remember mentioning your cowardly name
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by erico2k2(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
WailingWailer00:

Continue facing massive environmental degradation at your own peril, enjoy poisoned water and damaged vegetation

Do you really think the northerners care about you guys undecided
No we know no one but us the SS does so SS problems can only be solved by the SS people all other region plz keep out, frm last time i checked we never asked for help from North east or west,nah Unu dey poke nose for our matta i wonder why oh yeh OIL.
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by yorubatic: 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
DoTheNeedful:

yorubatic come see your rival o cheesy cheesy
He is a dunce...no constructiveness, no coherence, lack meaning...it could easily be known he is si.lly imposter. ...he should be constructive and articulated. ...meanwhile. ..I am born again Christian from ijebu igbo
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by cupidFlint(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
ibotic:

I agree with you and I confess as follows:

I am ibo and from Nnewi.
Please just allow us to be shouting Biafra of the Internet because we are jobless.

Chukwu Abiama o.......
Do you have brains at all? Ignorance has really eaten deep into your cranium.

1 Like

Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by Fulaboy(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
erico2k2:

cos nah to rear cattles and join military nah, but trend has changed no more military wen these present thieves die we go see wetin the youths of the north go depend on since nah cow dem wan look after and refuse to go school even uncle Joe build scholl still una no gree go,no news reaching us now sef say Even tomatoes una no fit grow again sotey we dey import am, n wah for unu sha, I hail.
And does that change the fact we still own those oil blocks grin When north elders die we will inherit their wealth and proceed from where they stopped tongue and is like you didn't even read the post Mr, the op said we owned them not stole them tongue, Go anywhere in this world UK, US, Malaysia, Cyprus, Germany, India, Sweden,China, Philippines, and even this common Ghana believe me, you'll never see a Northerner suffering tongue and if you're doubting this go and research smiley
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by yorubatic: 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
EastLebanon:
An empty cone head is a heavy load to the neck.
He is a dunce...no constructiveness, no coherence, lack meaning...it could easily be known he is si.lly imposter. ...he should be constructive and articulated. ...meanwhile. ..I am born again Christian from ijebu igbo
Re: Northerners Hold 83 Per Cent Of Oil Blocks – Senator by ibotic(f): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
yorubatic:

He is a dunce...no constructiveness, no coherence, lack meaning...it could easily been know he is si.lly imposter. ...he should be constructive and articulated. ...meanwhile. ..I am born again Christian from ijebu igbo

Why the abuse.....I am a catholic from Nnewi from Ihiala side.......you and I are igbos and are ashamed of our degraded and meaningless status in Nigeria....even the Ijaws are our bosses and snow we want to use Biafra to steal from them.....please nna bro....let us be brave and not cowards and claiming we love SS....our five states are enough for us.... cheesy

I am ibo and from Nnewi.

Chukwu Abiama o.......

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Obi Replies Bianca Ojukwu, Says he Left APGA Because It Had derailed / PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Akure, Ondo (Photos) / #bringbackourgirls Crew Meet President Buhari Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.