Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,201 members, 7,818,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 PM

Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays (42298 Views)

Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos / Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave / #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by MEILYN(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
darlenese:

Who would have imagined that Buhari wouldn't be able to bring them back , considering how Jonathan was been castigated and Buhari was seen as the Messiah that would right all the wrongs
This your comment is unrealistic and very bias. Please read it again and make the necessary changes, but apply common sense this time..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by MichaelSokoto(m): 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
WhiteTechnology:
Buhari is confused periodddd cool

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Nobody: 7:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
darlenese:
Hahahahahahahhaahhahahahhahaahahwhhqhahhhahahahhqahhaha
Bwahahhahahhhahhahhahahh-hahhahahahhahahahahahahahahhahha

100 days of I will probe this
I will probe that
No jobs created
The 200 girls are still not back
Boko haram nkor
They are still bombing

#Nigeriahasnopresident
True talk. All he does is blame Jonathan for everything. He should stfu and start doing some real work. He should deliver on his campaign promises **hiss**

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Nobody: 7:58pm On Aug 26, 2015
ddippset:
I have got just one word for you, sorry two words, 'your father!'

MUMMMMMMU. Your MMMMMMMUUUUMmMUu get grade.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Kkjam(m): 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
Buchukwu:
You're an Ediotic Idi0t. The truth hurts, Can you point one achievement this !mbecilE you called a president has made, I said just one. If you don't know what wailing is, grab your dictionary. If you don't say just ONE achievement of buhari in these 100 day, you'll die by accident before this week runs out. Ise, Ise, Ise I've spoken

Easy bro
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by dmcdad: 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
tp10:
The improvement in electricity is more than all your otuoke clown did in 6yrs.PDP concorted tweets.capish.
Truth be told... The improvement on electricity has been massive! Jeez! Since I was born I have never enjoyed power supply the way I have been enjoying it for the past 3 months. Or should I burst someone's bubble? In the past month, they have not interrupted power supply more than 5 times. Yes, you read that right. Not more than 5 times.

One question that keeps emanating from my head every now and then is; are we sure we are still situated in Nigeria? It is really startling to say the least. now we go one or even two weeks with uninterrupted power supply. I mean, no blinking. Can you beat that?

Abeg, I am not concerned about politics and its troubles. Neither am I concerned about who did it or who didn't do it. What I am concerned about is that, someone came, and since the person came around, I have been enjoying constant power supply like never before. I know there are other things that are yet to fall in place, but its only gonna get better with time.

I say things the way they are. Seeing they say, is believing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Nobody: 7:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
ddippset:

MUMMMMMMU. Your MMMMMMMUUUUMMU get grade.
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by tonimenia: 8:00pm On Aug 26, 2015
It's gonna be alright!

Meanwhile,

See 100 Most Powerful

Business Opportunities,

Free Financial Assistance /

Free Loans Without Collateral

And Latest Money Making Ideas

In Nigeria Now Without Delay

Immediately By Clicking On
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Nobody: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
ddippset:

MUMMMMMMU. Your MMMMMMMUUUUMMU get grade. Children everywia .
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by yemolz: 8:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
Is like Mr. President doesn't know the difference between an aspirant and an incubent. Most of his speeches are; we are going to..., we shall..., what is the essense of promises after election?
Mr. President we need you to get to the real work, ACTION!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by engrjacuzzi: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
GEJ's govt was full of setting up committee to investigate nothing but PMB is busy probing people without any of them in prison yet.....in 100 days in office, he has no cabinet so what do you expect? the party as a whole is full of failed characters.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by ajebuter(f): 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
Make una leave our Daura ancestor alone oh!

He will fulfill his campaign promises ' in the fullness of time'

If that doesn't perform the magic, then his 'body language ' will
grin
grin

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Nobody: 8:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
olowolekan:
Buhari is working and Nigerians are really feeling it.you don't explain what have Rome to have been built in a day
At this rate a century won't be enough for Pres Buhari. God bless Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Sweetlemon(f): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
Who are the "Nigerians" there? Please edit it to GEJ supporters.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Ayodelebabs(m): 8:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
am sorry for this country.. They can neva be sartisfied. Politics players.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by daveyjay(m): 8:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
mascot87:
We can see the foolishness of Igbo's in action on twitter

Use ur head, not your balls when reasoninq! Why the hate qan

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by olumalcolm(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
darlenese:

Who would have imagined that Buhari wouldn't be able to bring them back , considering how Jonathan was been castigated and Buhari was seen as the Messiah that would right all the wrongs
I undastand ur point,bt it's nt smtin dat can b done suddenly u get,dis country has too many life threatening injuries and even buhari does nt knw where to start frm. Cos I percieve he was thinking of smtin else bt he met smtin worse.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by exwizzy90(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
Buchukwu:
You're an Ediotic Idi0t. The truth hurts, Can you point one achievement this !mbecilE you called a president has made, I said just one. If you don't know what wailing is, grab your dictionary. If you don't say just ONE achievement of buhari in these 100 day, you'll die by accident before this week runs out. Ise, Ise, Ise I've spoken
Imagine what u r spilling 4rm ur mouth on a social media. If ur president/leader is an slowpoke, then what does that make u?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by lilmax(m): 8:07pm On Aug 26, 2015
So they cant mention 1 achievement? grincheesy
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by August21(m): 8:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
The day I learnt dat majority of pple who comment on threads like dis are actually jobless was d day I started laffin off comments frm threads such as dis.

If the gradual return of order to our national life dat am seeing nw is d only thing buhari as done in just 100 days I wud like to scream RIDE ON SIR!!!

Thank God for giving us a Man like Buhari at this time in dis great country of mine!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Idrico(m): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
Buchukwu:
Nigeria in first 100days of Buhari administration.

Good news about Buhari is now coming from NTA network

Reduction of politicians faces from news line all we see now are technocrats.

Stoppage of war drum from Niger delta war lords.

No more dangerous statements coming from our politicians.

Nigerians now look at Boko Haram as bunch of misled Nigerians who are now getting their ass kicked.

Refineries are now working.

Fuel importers are now begging,

Electricity is now at an average of 12 to 15hrs a day.

Ogoni is getting cleanup,

Policing is no longer for only the rich but the poor

Check points have now varnished.

Corrupt government officials are now retiring themselves.

While others are returning their loots voluntarily.

IGR is increasing and external reserve is also rising dramatically,

Now properties in Abuja are cheaper than in many other states.

Government and all agencies are now having a single account TSA.

Our greedy banks are no longer collecting dollars deposits.

Appointment is now based on merit.

Nigerian politicians show less interest to be appointed as ministers.

For over a month there was no statement coming from the first lady and the wife of the president is traveling on commercial flights.

All this is done without a minister, is all done by one man, one mind, one soul without the interference of others.

What will happen to Nigeria after ministers are appointed?

What a change!

What a great leader!!

Sai Baba.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
bukwork:

MUMMMMMMU. Your MMMMMMMUUUUMmMUu get grade.
See PaINMENT!
Kai! grin
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by olumalcolm(m): 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
bukwork:

MUMMMMMMU. Your MMMMMMMUUUUMMU get grade. Children everywia .
Na u b dem lecturer for d Mmmmmmmuuuuummmmmmuuuuu class. grin

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by ogubie: 8:10pm On Aug 26, 2015
We are watching...
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by MichaelSokoto(m): 8:12pm On Aug 26, 2015
olumalcolm:
I undastand ur point,bt it's nt smtin dat can b done suddenly u get,dis country has too many life threatening injuries and even buhari does nt knw where to start frm. Cos I percieve he was thinking of smtin else bt he met smtin worse.
EXACTLY!

Buh some online junkies wouldn't knw dis cos dey lack human thinkin!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Nobody: 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
MEILYN:
I didn't insult anybody on this thread and I won't watch anybody insult me for voicing my opinion. When it comes to insults, I am the grandfather, I do it so well. In fact, I take it as a profession.. I am still trying to figure out how your comment concerns me and my opinion in any way.
sorry if i sounded extreme insultive d truth is dat d trikish yorubas n dia north counterparts hated d ibos wit passion yet de will nt let go

now de r praising buhari ova gej's achievement

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Olufemiolaolu(m): 8:14pm On Aug 26, 2015
Buchukwu:
What did ur wailing hero achieve in 6 yrs mumu?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Nobody: 8:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
Buchukwu:
dnt u knw whr buhari office dy, go insult m fr there na.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Idrismusty97(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
By their names you shall know them, Igbo's tweet on 100wasteddays. Why won't it be wasted days to wailers?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by jaybee104(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
Buchukwu:
and if she dies, u will be happy bar? e be like say u dey talk with ur anus

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by TheAdvocate(m): 8:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
Arbiola:
Ahan! This is absurd. Sse the kind of words you ppl are using to qualify a whole President. The most painful thing is that you all voted this man in..

I didn't vote for him I swear!

So can I go ahead and abuse him? grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by jaybee104(m): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
Idrismusty97:
By their names you shall know them, Igbo's tweet on 100wasteddays. Why won't it be wasted days to wailers?
don't bring tribalism here, or I will finish u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency / Onnoghen: Protesters Against Buhari Storm Channels TV, Waiting For Osinbajo (PIX / Zabarmari Massacre: A Student, Babangida Among Farmers Killed By Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.