Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,736 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays (42316 Views)

Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos / Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave / #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by wiseoneking: 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
Buchukwu:
You're an Ediotic Idi0t. The truth hurts, Can you point one achievement this !mbecilE you called a president has made, I said just one. If you don't know what wailing is, grab your dictionary. If you don't say just ONE achievement of buhari in these 100 day, you'll die by accident before this week runs out. Ise, Ise, Ise I've spoken
Buchukwu, our president is actually not an embecile though senile. Truly it is unfortunate that he has not done anything. The worst is that he is a lone ranger without a working ministers. The problem is that the gullible naija that worships him will always lick his saliva by shouting in shameful disguise that all is well. Just wait for Lie muhamad to give him 89%

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by ddippset(m): 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
dmcdad:

I don do transgender. Ask barackohandso cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Ha. Abego.
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by aristosoft(m): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2015
Improvements I personally experience are listed below.
1. Improved Electricity Supply, it's rainy season though, electricity supply now stabilized beyond 4MW
2. Issues with Subsidy and fuel scarcity dies, increased fuel production, no more oil swap.
3. Ogoni Oil Clean-up
4. EFCC suddenly became active.
5. Nigeria Dictionary update. Stealing now equal to Corruption.
6. Increase in foreign reserve.
7. Probe trending in Nigeria

Add more if you know, subtract the ones not true. Let the wailing wailers continue, let GMB continue. Let anyone of them come out and swear if Nigeria would have been better than this if GEJ is still the President.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
opeoluwa20:
They ruined the country for good 16 years and they are expecting miracle overnight. Power stability enough is something incredible move on PMB, people must have rubbish to say tongue
Why not Tell us specifically what he did in this 100 days to ensure power stability? Or was it his body language or integrity?

My dear, the power situation is just on autopilot mode from the way it was left by the last administration - same discos, gencos and TCN, just that the politically motivated sabotage has stopped. Buhari has made zero input in the sector so far - no minister, no policy, no direction, no project

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by wiseoneking: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2015
myqel:
Buhari body language has killed all the bedbugs in my room grin grin grin
You must be a dirty man. I have noted you today.
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Ferguson002: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
God dey watch una when jona dey there no lite no fuel una no complain now lite dey fuel dey big head people come here dey complain PMB Is the beat president we have now PDP go and die

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Berrymoss(f): 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2015
kestolove95:
If u don't like buhari or his style of runing tinz...niger or ghana is not far
another dullardeen spotted .meanwhile when u dint like uncle Gej did u leave naija to meet ur bokoharamic siblings ?u stayed so don't tell us otherwise

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by abiambo(m): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
point of correction, only less than 10% of nigerians allegedly voted for him ( if we r to add the cows in kano, kaduna and jigawa lets not even bring up the under aged voters issue) he got presidency on account of uneven spread of pvcs,
sai dullard
sai 5%
Arbiola:
Ahan! This is absurd. Sse the kind of words you ppl are using to qualify a whole President. The most painful thing is that you all voted this man in..

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by barackohandso(m): 9:04pm On Aug 26, 2015
ddippset:
Ha. Abego.
It is a true oh tongue dmcdad iyaf become dmcmum
Him doctor really try

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by dmcdad: 9:05pm On Aug 26, 2015
barackohandso:

Him doctor really try
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by HirstMOG(m): 9:06pm On Aug 26, 2015
#Westgermany + #dullardinhio = #bodylanguage cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by wiseoneking: 9:08pm On Aug 26, 2015
aresa:
lol @ village biafra TaNoids calling themselves Nigerians.

Useless people. Nigerians don't take you irrelevant anti Nigeria clowns seriously..... grin
their Biafra is even alive but your oduduwa is buried forever. Appreciate their doggedness to be on their own. The whole world has heard of them:cnn, bbc, UN, OAU etc but even a man in katsina has never heard of oduduwa.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by wiseoneking: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
otukpo:
Let's be patient with PMB.
patience jonathan will not allow naija to be patient to Buuh. Unfortunately, he promised naija quick fix. I think i will rate it very poor for now. I am begining to loose confindence in his govt. Seem not ready!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by femtoj2: 9:15pm On Aug 26, 2015
They will Never see anything good in PMB even if the Man turn Nigeria to America. The one who chose to close his eye is worst then the Blind man.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Forwetinnah: 9:16pm On Aug 26, 2015
Prayer intercession for Buhari Looneys

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Forwetinnah: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
wiseoneking:
Buchukwu, our president is actually not an embecile though senile. Truly it is unfortunate that he has not done anything. The worst is that he is a lone ranger without a working ministers. The problem is that the gullible naija that worships him will always lick his saliva by shouting in shameful disguise that all is well. Just wait for Lie muhamad to give him 89%

He's a lone ranger because he's already stealing with tricks. ..no questions asked and no one to trace his deeds. That man is a cunning trickster

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by deji68: 9:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Lol...me too go try am, i will put Buharis Portrait in front of my Generator anytime i run out of fuel grin grin grin
ajebuter:

Yeah sure!
Buhari's body language fixed and stabilised power supply in just two months,yeah!
He must be a miracle worker.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Bonapart(m): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Buchukwu:
You're an Ediotic Idi0t. The truth hurts, Can you point one achievement this !mbecilE you called a president has made, I said just one. If you don't know what wailing is, grab your dictionary. If you don't say just ONE achievement of buhari in these 100 day, you'll die by accident before this week runs out. Ise, Ise, Ise I've spoken
who are you to curse...

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by FreeGlobe(f): 9:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Buhari is a disaster

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by MIM77(m): 9:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
dmcdad:

Truth be told... The improvement on electricity has been massive! Jeez! Since I was born I have never enjoyed power supply the way I have been enjoying it for the past 3 months. Or should I burst someone's bubble? In the past month, they have not interrupted power supply more than 5 times. Yes, you read that right. Not more than 5 times.

One question that keeps emanating from my head every now and then is; are we sure we are still situated in Nigeria? It is really startling to say the least. now we go one or even two weeks with uninterrupted power supply. I mean, no blinking. Can you beat that?

Abeg, I am not concerned about politics and its troubles. Neither am I concerned about who did it or who didn't do it. What I am concerned about is that, someone came, and since the person came around, I have been enjoying constant power supply like never before. I know there are other things that are yet to fall in place, but its only gonna get better with time.

I say things the way they are. Seeing they say, is believing.
[color=#000099][/color]
I love your mindset. We are on the same page .

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Neckfort(m): 9:31pm On Aug 26, 2015
gabazin080:
Nigerians should be patient. Baba mouth action will work at the fullness of time.

I heard he wants to fight kwaraption first.

Nigerians have just been scammed, I wonder if we voted a traveller/selfie addict or a president
.......i pity the future of ur unborn children
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by homirefacuny(m): 9:34pm On Aug 26, 2015
RisingEast:

U don't have any point, talk like someone without hope grin

Only stating the obvious..... You don't av to pick offence at everyone. God bless.
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by philips70(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Which of the Twitter did this trend? Twitter Nigeria or Twitter Biafra? The Twitter Wailing Wailers ably led Chukudebelu did not tweet any thing related to this topic since morning.
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by gabazin080(m): 9:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Neckfort:
.......i pity the future of ur unborn children
pity yours first

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by ddippset(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
barackohandso:

Him doctor really try
lol.
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by ddippset(m): 9:37pm On Aug 26, 2015
barackohandso:

Him doctor really try
lol.
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by lorbah001(m): 9:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
Buchukwu:

Did u type that?......u need a fix! haba!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by ExInferis(m): 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Igboes having a field day on Twitter.
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Aida13: 9:42pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wow people are messed up...what can someone achieve in 100 days...first you have to clean up the predecessor's junk...then start your tasks.

Besides, I see more positive change in 100 days than I saw in 5+ years rule of a certain past president from Otu...e
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by azimibraun: 9:44pm On Aug 26, 2015
Wich Nigerians? The real Nigerians are very happy with President Buhari, thhe few who have realized GEJ has run his race and is gone are adapting gradually and are beginning to see the light in Buhari but for those who never saw GEJ losing and are yet to come to terms with the reality on ground which is APC and Buhari are the ones behind all this propaganda and mischief. Buhari will not fail.
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by oniye: 9:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
Buchukwu:

You call someone an slowpoke for expressing his opinion,
"Without haters, you can't see the level of your progress, that shows you that haters are necessary evil." Hating will not do you any good mate!
Deal with reality and stop crying over spilled milk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Anambra Police Receives New Helicopter For Surveillance (Photos) / Abolaji Ajimobi Poses With His Nomination Forms In Oyo (Photos) / Osinbajo Inspects The Statues Constructed By Okorocha In Imo (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.