Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,943 members, 7,817,768 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays (42289 Views)

Nigerians Storm Abuja House In London To Mark Buhari's 100 Days Absence. Photos / Today Marks President Buhari's 100 Days Out Of Nigeria For Medical Leave / #100wasteddays Trending As Nigerians Take To Twitter To Review President Buhari. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by ajebuter(f): 8:17pm On Aug 26, 2015
adewumiopeyemi:
The improvement in electricity is more than all your otuoke clown did in 6yrs.PDP concorted tweets.capish.DIS D WORK OF pdp is all de want is d downfall of buhari which is not posible.....dIS man is realy trying APC...............................................................................CHANGE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Yeah sure!
Buhari's body language fixed and stabilised power supply in just two months,yeah!
He must be a miracle worker.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Progress2468(m): 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
tp10:
The improvement in electricity is more than all your otuoke clown did in 6yrs.PDP concorted tweets.capish.

DONT SAY WHAT U DONT KNOW. PLS WHO BUILT THE POWER PLANTS CURRENTLY GENERATING THE IMPROVED ELECTRICITY ? EVEN MR PRESIDENT KNWS THE ANSWER TO THIS QUESTION

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Nobody: 8:20pm On Aug 26, 2015
Buchukwu:
You're an Ediotic Idi0t. The truth hurts, Can you point one achievement this !mbecilE you called a president has made, I said just one. If you don't know what wailing is, grab your dictionary. If you don't say just ONE achievement of buhari in these 100 day, you'll die by accident before this week runs out. Ise, Ise, Ise I've spoken

Power up to 15hrs a day. I don't know bout the you but that is significant. 100 days better than Jonathan 6years already. But hey ur biafran. Cant see any good in anything other than urs so I get
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by TheAdvocate(m): 8:21pm On Aug 26, 2015
dmcdad:

Truth be told... The improvement on electricity has been massive! Jeez! Since I was born I have never enjoyed power supply the way I have been enjoying it for the past 3 months. Or should I burst someone's bubble? In the past month, they have not interrupted power supply more than 5 times. Yes, you read that right. Not more than 5 times.

One question that keeps emanating from my head every now and then is; are we sure we are still situated in Nigeria? It is really startling to say the least. now we go one or even two weeks with uninterrupted power supply. I mean, no blinking. Can you beat that?

Abeg, I am not concerned about politics and its troubles. Neither am I concerned about who did it or who didn't do it. What I am concerned about is that, someone came, and since the person came around, I have been enjoying constant power supply like never before. I know there are other things that are yet to fall in place, but its only gonna get better with time.

I say things the way they are. Seeing they say, is believing.

Lights stabilised even before elections.

If you must know, Nigeria runs on hydroelectric i.e electricity power generated by water. The month of May is the beginning of raining season and always the months Nigerians experience steady electricity. The rains will stop and yu will see the decline.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by funkybully(f): 8:23pm On Aug 26, 2015
Daura dullardpo, 100 days of I will I will.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by MIM77(m): 8:24pm On Aug 26, 2015
Some people are so fixated to the level that they wud never see anything good about PMB even if in two years he makes Nigeria to be like London. Let us wish our dear country good no matter who is on the saddle. Sentiments about everything does not pay, after all if things work out well or not, no exemption for anybody, including the wailing wailers.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by millionaireman: 8:26pm On Aug 26, 2015
100 Days of Buhari repeating the mistakes of 1984. Where is wisdom?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by MEILYN(m): 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Bobskylo:

sorry if i sounded extreme insultive d truth is dat d trikish yorubas n dia north counterparts hated d ibos wit passion yet de will nt let go

now de r praising buhari ova gej's achievement
What are you talking about? Nobody hates you. All I see is self hatred from you guys. You are the ones that hate other tribes and not the other way round.
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by ibisko04: 8:28pm On Aug 26, 2015
Buchukwu:
You're an Ediotic Idi0t. The truth hurts, Can you point one achievement this !mbecilE you called a president has made, I said just one. If you don't know what wailing is, grab your dictionary. If you don't say just ONE achievement of buhari in these 100 day, you'll die by accident before this week runs out. Ise, Ise, Ise I've spoken
Why are you so bitter about this matter to the extent of cursing somebody.
What you don't count as achievement may be seen as a great one in someone else eyes.
All things are not view with same mind.
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
My Goodness! Buchi? Are U Dis Senseless? With That Your Head That Look Like Bicycle Seat?
Buchukwu:
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by dmcdad: 8:30pm On Aug 26, 2015
TheAdvocate:

Lights stabilised even before elections.

If you must know, Nigeria runs on hydroelectric i.e electricity power generated by water. May is the beginning of raining season and always the months Nigerians experience steady electricity. The rains will stop and yu will see the decline.
I don't do arguments bro. Are you saying this is the first time in my existence for rain to be falling? Does that mean that the rain didnt fall as much in previous years? The thing is; how much electricity do you think is generated from the dam? We keep giving excuses upon excuses rather than face the facts.

Like I stated before, I have never experienced power supply this much in my life. Are you saying it has rained this year more than any other year in the past? Why not we call a spade by its name?

For the records, the lion share of electricity generation is done via gas turbines and not hydro.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by mummydirect(f): 8:32pm On Aug 26, 2015
Oyind17:
The light them get na who give them? the money people dey return no be cos of baba? Nigerians like suffering and smiling sha.
Abeg how many u don hear say dem return? Where d light dey cos for my house here na generator I dey use since 2 days now. Abeg, forget dat thing, no hating, na God go help baba bubu.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Emperortj93:
Buhari, the chief mastubator

buhari, the father of mouth action

buhari, the paparazzi president

buhari, the tourist president

buhari, the clown

buhari, the king of the north

buhari, the dicktator

buhari, the chief of lying liar

buhari, the gworo chewing

buhari, the kunu sipping

buhari, the peadophile

president
and you your Highness the emperor of stupidity
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by homirefacuny(m): 8:35pm On Aug 26, 2015
Buchukwu:
I respect your opinion very much... But raining curses to the extent of death is way too much. Pls forgive anyone who might av offended you. War of words will not settle any rift and allow peace to reign. Pls!!!
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Akinz0126(m): 8:36pm On Aug 26, 2015
Am pretty sure baba is sipping his Nunu reading all the insult melted on him with a smile on his face saying:I'll disappoint this wailers.Shabi D dog way see him owner dey wag him tail,and suddenly him com start dey bark He get reason.Baba is not a miracle worker/a Magician ooo wailers.
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Secrets11(m): 8:41pm On Aug 26, 2015
erunz:
buhari campaign promises
Buhari even if he was superman can't do much repair to a 16yr old damage on our economy by PDP. He hasn't sent any one to jail because you don't send people to jail without concrete evidence...Some of the promises you posted there were not made by him. To create jobs for Nigerians will take bit time to create an enabling environment for local business to grow which he has started first by a nationwide improvement in power supply. He is trying hard also to ensure refineries start to work...I could go on and on and except you wanna lie to yourself, you will agree that he has done fairly in #100daysinoffice. So stop this blind criticism and see reality irrespective of your political interest or region. For your information I am from the eastern part of Nigeria
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by kestolove95(m): 8:43pm On Aug 26, 2015
Tundeiab:
THESAME way you went on self exile when you didn't like GEJ's government.

Beg God to remove your brain from your a$$ and put it on your head.
hater I see u mumu
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by 2kris(m): 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
kestolove95:
Haters goon hate..wailers goon wail..all we progressive know is that buhari is d best president since 1999
ok love.longest tym
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by gbaskipro: 8:46pm On Aug 26, 2015
AdeniyiA:
A period is coming when the haters otherwise known as the Wailers would bury their heads in shame and starting praising the President when they start to enjoy the goodies that are yet to unfold cool

Goodies like? Will every one get a job? Free education for all? Constant power? Water? What goodies,? Abeg sit down.joor. will pmb turn Nigeria to Norway in 4 years

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by homirefacuny(m): 8:48pm On Aug 26, 2015
Bobskylo:

u r an imbecilic maggot jst for hvin a rethink ova gej's achievements wich d go-slow man v clemd

SINCE IBOS ARE NOT IMPORTANT ACCORDING TO YORUBA AND THEIR JUDAS NATURE AND ALSO FROM THE USELESS NORTHERNERS, THEY LET THE IBOS GO

I PITIED YORUBANS BECAUSE THEY WILL SUFFER IN THE HANDS OF HAUSAS WHEN IBOS MUST HAVE GONE THEIR WAYS

OF WHICH THE TIME IS VERY CLOSE

Enlighten me how yoruba will suffer?
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by 2kris(m): 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Buchukwu:
no na bros i wan take her out diz weekend
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by redcliff: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
Buchukwu:

What did pdp do in 16years? You guys are really something else. Lol
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by basilo101: 8:49pm On Aug 26, 2015
tp10:
The improvement in electricity is more than all your otuoke clown did in 6yrs.PDP concorted tweets.capish.
who built the plants generating the electricity? PMB body language??

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by ddippset(m): 8:50pm On Aug 26, 2015
dmcdad:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy You for make am 3 words. Him father nyash. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
lol. Dmcdad you be woman?
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by tunde1200(m): 8:51pm On Aug 26, 2015
light is a little bit better than before now.
so 100days is not a waist from my side ooo.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by dmcdad: 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
ddippset:
lol. Dmcdad you be woman?
I don do transgender. Ask barackohandso cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by wiseoneking: 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
kestolove95:
Haters goon hate..wailers goon wail..all we progressive know is that buhari is d best president since 1999
kpele, still living in a dream world or just deceiving your self with these words. You are inside the water and soap entered your eyes. Woeful 100 days of shouting probe probe without a single achievement. Na one chance they enter. 5% dey laugh in Abak

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by homirefacuny(m): 8:52pm On Aug 26, 2015
Bobskylo:

u r an imbecilic maggot jst for hvin a rethink ova gej's achievements wich d go-slow man v clemd

SINCE IBOS ARE NOT IMPORTANT ACCORDING TO YORUBA AND THEIR JUDAS NATURE AND ALSO FROM THE USELESS NORTHERNERS, THEY LET THE IBOS GO

I PITIED YORUBANS BECAUSE THEY WILL SUFFER IN THE HANDS OF HAUSAS WHEN IBOS MUST HAVE GONE THEIR WAYS

OF WHICH THE TIME IS VERY CLOSE

Am from IMO but reside in lag.... How will yoruba suffer?? How many of our investment are in the east?? 75-80% of ibo investment are in the West and North. So how come yoruba will suffer?? Yoruba knows how to play this game more than you think. And that is why hausa will always form coalition with them. Bro.... Get your facts right.
Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Nobody: 8:56pm On Aug 26, 2015
Buhari has already proved that he's a disgrace nd disappointment to pple that voted for him, even his alamajeri groups from the north re feeling shame but only pples from South West re praising their masters as a slaves they are! grin grin grin

Buhari who don't know the meaning of his party APC talk less of the meaning of INEC,..hahaha cool
The truth here is that Buhari is an illiterate grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by Nobody: 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2015
homirefacuny:

Am from IMO but reside in lag.... How will yoruba suffer?? How many of our investment are in the east?? 75-80% of ibo investment are in the West and North. So how come yoruba will suffer?? Yoruba knows how to play this game more than you think. And that is why hausa will always form coalition with them. Bro.... Get your facts right.

U don't have any point, talk like someone without hope grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Tweet On Buhari 100 Wasted Days- #100wasteddays by 989900: 8:59pm On Aug 26, 2015
We need a strong and sensible opposition; not those void, objective-lacking, senseless tweets.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Live Updates Of Sheik Ibrahim Inyass National Maulud 2016 In Katsina. / Xerona Duke Is Engaged To Derin Phillips AKA DJ Caise (Photos) / Giving Land For Ranching Better Than Death – Presidency

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.