Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,986 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:29 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread (82242 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / April 12: The Day Of HTC 10 And Meizu Pro 6 / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 4:58am On Aug 29, 2015
It seems Xiaomi have the highest number of posts and active members on their forum.

There's nothing that isn't there.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donhils: 6:37am On Aug 29, 2015
KuliMart:
If you need this iPhone, Samsung, Huawei and Meizu killer contact us.

[ Hotline: 0806-379-9737 ]
[ BBM: 567E3951]
[ WhatsApp: 0806-379-9737 ]

Working time: 8:30AM - 5PM (Monday - Saturday.)
Ok tell me what just happened, you said the phone costs 43,500 NGN total. Now I'm on the Kulimart website to order and what I saw is N46000. Is that some kind of joke or prank or what cos today is not April foõl. You said the phone is 41k plus 2k5 delivery fee making 43k5. Anything more than that, my hand no dey am oh.
Moreso, you guys should try and create an android app.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donbenie(m): 7:00am On Aug 29, 2015
donhils:

Ok tell me what just happened, you said the phone costs 43,500 NGN total. Now I'm on the Kulimart website to order and what I saw is N46000. Is that some kind of joke or prank or what cos today is not April foõl. You said the phone is 41k plus 2k5 delivery fee making 43k5. Anything more than that, my hand no dey am oh.
The phone alone is 41k,with accessories makes it 43k5 + 2k5 for Courier Services = 46k..that is how much I paid..

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 7:30am On Aug 29, 2015
donhils:

Dear donhils,

The first batch of this phone that was sold doesn't have Tempered Glass and Leather Case.

The additional 2,500 is for the accessories.
Shipping cost: 1,000 NGN within Lagos. 2,500 NGN outside of Lagos.

Thank you.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by lanre316: 7:40am On Aug 29, 2015
KuliMart:

Dear donhils,

The first batch of this phone that was sold doesn't have Tempered Glass and Leather Case.

Thank you.

Can you show us the picture of the leather case and all its available colors?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donhils: 7:48am On Aug 29, 2015
KuliMart:

Dear donhils,

Thank you.
In that case it's bye bye till further notice. I'm not even desperate to change my phone. Ihukwa m eshishi.

3 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:55am On Aug 29, 2015
donhils:

In that case it's bye bye till further notice. I'm not even desperate to change my phone. Ihukwa m eshishi.
grin grin grin
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 8:05am On Aug 29, 2015
lanre316:

Can you show us the picture of the leather case and all its available colors?

Only black color we have. It has Dirt-resistant.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 8:07am On Aug 29, 2015
donhils:

Shipping is not free, even in free town. grin

You can still get in touch with us whenever you need the phone.

Thanks.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donhils: 8:32am On Aug 29, 2015
KuliMart:

Shipping is not free, even in free town. grin

You can still get in touch with us whenever you need the phone.

Thanks.
If I didn't get it cheaper elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 8:38am On Aug 29, 2015
donhils:

If I didn't get it cheaper elsewhere.

The price may still come down but not now. 85% of those/sites advertising this phone doesn't have it.

They will accept your order and keep you waiting.........

We keep our words. We have got strong link in China, that's why we have it. smiley

5 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Jeffy1206(m): 11:58am On Aug 29, 2015
That's the trick of those online stores... Waiting and story things... undecided

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by sidnazious(m): 9:05pm On Aug 29, 2015
Been trying to get the hang of this phone. nice piece of hardware/software so far... however my unit came with miui6 and the remote control software was not installed.

Has anyone observed the same?

Anyone with tips to upgrade to Miui7 and install the remote control app?

Please make your comments.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 11:27pm On Aug 29, 2015
sidnazious:
Been trying to get the hang of this phone. nice piece of hardware/software so far... however my unit came with miui6 and the remote control software was not installed.

Has anyone observed the same?

Anyone with tips to upgrade to Miui7 and install the remote control app?

Please make your comments.

Update instructions are on the first page of this thread. The remote was bundled on the miui 7 ROM.

Download the remote v4.8 and install
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l11wg3i01mk4434/Mi%20Remote.apk?dl=0

If it doesn't work,it means its only compatible with miui 7 and above.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by TheTega(m): 4:42am On Aug 30, 2015
aieromon:

Update instructions are on the first page of this thread. The remote was bundled on the miui 7 ROM.

Download the remote v4.8 and install
https://www.dropbox.com/s/l11wg3i01mk4434/Mi%20Remote.apk?dl=0

If it doesn't work,it means its compatible with miui 7 and above.

I guess you're using the MIUI 7 developer rom.. Is it stable enough?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 6:36am On Aug 30, 2015
TheTega:

Why not wait for stable rom which is coming soon, probably next month.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 7:28am On Aug 30, 2015
TheTega:

It is. There are weekly updates to take care of identified bugs.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:51am On Aug 30, 2015
aieromon:

It is. There are weekly updates to take care of identified bugs.
Cool. Just got mine. Nice phone.
Mine came with
Screen protector
Card reader
OTG cable
OEM earphone

All these @44000
courtesy of initialize
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by lanre316: 7:52am On Aug 30, 2015
idokojerry:
Cool. Just got mine. Nice phone. Mine came with Screen protector Card reader OTG cable OEM earphone
All these @44000 courtesy of initialize
You mind sharing the screenshots and pictures
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 7:57am On Aug 30, 2015
idokojerry:

Cool. Just got mine. Nice phone.
Mine came with
Screen protector
Card reader
OTG cable
OEM earphone

All these @44000

Good for ya.

Kulimart sell this @43,500 NGN with tempered glass and leather case.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by initialize(m): 8:16am On Aug 30, 2015
Order your Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 @ #44,000

Accessories Include:

Tempered Glass

Silicon Case

Xiaomi Mi-key

Earphone

OTG Cable

Card reader

USB Cable

Charger

Price is #44,000

Call, SMS or WhatsApp: 08069321572 or 08080762473

Quickest delivery time Nationwide, Tech Support, Update guide, etc... All the added advantage you get when you order from me.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by initialize(m): 8:18am On Aug 30, 2015
Youngzedd:

Good for ya.

I sold to him for less.... Beat that or stay quiet

You should have stayed with ur kulimart veil. It fits better
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 8:25am On Aug 30, 2015
initialize:

I sold to him for less.... Beat that or stay quiet

You should have stayed with ur kulimart veil. It fits better

No harm meant bro.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by shortisland: 11:29am On Aug 30, 2015
W3xy1:
Can someone tweak the imei?

This is a very important question my people kiss

aieromon:

The CDS information is accessible.

Does it mean you've successfully tweaked one?

Youngzedd:

Have you tweak the IMEI?
For those that need it.

Correct question. Please chop serious knuckle grin
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donhils: 12:17pm On Aug 30, 2015
Youngzedd:

Good for ya.

Kulimart sells at N46,000 outside Lagos and N44,500 within Lagos. Get your facts right.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donhils: 12:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
initialize:
Order your Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 @ #44,000

Accessories Include:

Tempered Glass

Silicon Case

Xiaomi Mi-key

Earphone

OTG Cable

Card reader

USB Cable

Charger

Price is #44,000

Call, SMS or WhatsApp: 08069321572 or 08080762473

Quickest delivery time Nationwide, Tech Support, Update guide, etc... All the added advantage you get when you order from me.
Is nationwide shipping price inclusive?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 12:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
shortisland:

Does it mean you've successfully tweaked one?

No, I haven't because I don't need it. I only stated that the information is available because a poster erroneously reported that it wasn't.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 1:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
donhils:

Kulimart sells at N46,000 outside Lagos and N44,500 within Lagos. Get your facts right.

Lol

Oga, when you shop online be it USA, UK, you pay shipping too.

Nothing is free in life.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 1:05pm On Aug 30, 2015
aieromon:

No, I haven't because I don't need it. I only stated that the information is available because a poster erroneously reported that it wasn't.

Confirmed.

Una don see shocked am.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Emeskhalifa(m): 1:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
Royruky:
Thanks for calling. Just started using it.

Pro:
It's a nice device. The touch screen is awesome. Charges very fast. Sleek and lovely.

Can't say anything about the battery life for now

Cons
Disappointed with the battery casing.

Overall

It's a good phone
wat abou th.data consumption
can d fone b rooted
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 1:40pm On Aug 30, 2015
Emeskhalifa:

wat abou th.data consumption
can d fone b rooted

Yes, it can be rooted by installing developers rom.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donhils: 2:06pm On Aug 30, 2015
Youngzedd:

Lol

Oga, when you shop online be it USA, UK, you pay shipping too.

Nothing is free in life.
I don't know where you people got this delusions from. I've bought a phone on Jumia once and it was delivered to door free of charge. I've bought several things from Konga and they were equally delievered free. Don't even try to tell me the fee was added cos it wasn't .

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. / Gta San Andreas finally released on android / 2go Launches Version 3.6.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.