Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,638 members, 7,813,119 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread (82253 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / April 12: The Day Of HTC 10 And Meizu Pro 6 / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 2:54pm On Aug 30, 2015
donhils:

I don't know where you people got this delusions from. I've bought a phone on Jumia once and it was delivered to door free of charge. I've bought several things from Konga and they were equally delievered free. Don't even try to tell me the fee was added cos it wasn't .

Take it or leave, no one will sell below cost price.

The shipping cost is included on the package.

Don't quote me again.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donhils: 3:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
Youngzedd:

Take it or leave, no one will sell below cost price.
The shipping cost is included on the package.

Don't quote me again.
I did it again. What are you going to do? The shipping price wasn't included.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 3:33pm On Aug 30, 2015
donhils:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Nobody: 5:50pm On Aug 30, 2015
donhils:

I paid an extra 2k to have it sent to kaduna and it was worth it. Have no regrets cuz soon, xiaomi will set shop in naija and issues of customer support will be right at our doorsteps

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donhils: 6:01pm On Aug 30, 2015
idokojerry:

I paid an extra 2k to have it sent to kaduna and it was worth it. Have no regrets cuz soon, xiaomi will set shop in naija and issues of customer support will be right at our doorsteps
You bought from Kulimart? Is this the Silicon casing? I thought it should be lighter than this...like rubber light.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by josephos: 6:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
as any1 rooted his phone?

I have installed TWRP recovery and flashed update-supersu but still no root access
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 6:24pm On Aug 30, 2015
josephos:
as any1 rooted his phone?

I have installed TWRP recovery and flashed update-supersu but still no root access

Confirm if you flashed the latest version of supersu and it flashed successfully. If it did,download SuperSu,install and run the application.

Are you on miui 6?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by lanre316: 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2015
idokojerry:

WOW! That would be nice. I can't wait for them to officially enter Nigeria. It would be a dream come true, especially about their other accessories like high-class powerbanks, earphones, Bluetooth speakers and their other quality phones.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:35pm On Aug 30, 2015
donhils:

You bought from Kulimart? Is this the Silicon casing? I thought it should be lighter than this...like rubber light.
Nah. From initialize. And about the silicon case, its rubber and feels lightweight
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by initialize(m): 7:32pm On Aug 30, 2015
donhils:

Is nationwide shipping price inclusive?

I didn't state that.

Why not contact my line when you are ready....

2 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by shortisland: 10:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
My people, between Xiaomi RedMi Note 2 and UMI Iron which will you go for?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by josephos: 10:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
aieromon:

Confirm if you flashed the latest version of supersu and it flashed successfully. If it did,download SuperSu,install and run the application.

Are you on miui 6?

yes, im on miui 6 and i used the supersu provided in the miui forum.

im planning to move to miui7 tomorrow
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 11:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
josephos:

yes, im on miui 6 and i used the supersu provided in the miui forum.

im planning to move to miui7 tomorrow

Download and Flash the latest supersu zip. You flashed an older version.

https://download.chainfire.eu/696/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip?retrieve_file=1
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by initialize(m): 4:33am On Aug 31, 2015
aieromon:

Download and Flash the latest supersu zip. You flashed an older version.

https://download.chainfire.eu/696/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip?retrieve_file=1

First User in Nigeria and official Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 support provider...

#FeelingTheBoss
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by initialize(m): 4:37am On Aug 31, 2015
idokojerry:

Next time you can pay to me direct and I can send it to you in KD, you would have gotten it quicker too. It is all good though

Thanks for your patronage.... I'm happy whenever my customer is contented smiley
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 5:55am On Aug 31, 2015
lanre316:

WOW! That would be nice. I can't wait for them to officially enter Nigeria. It would be a dream come true, especially about their other accessories like high-class powerbanks, earphones, Bluetooth speakers and their other quality phones.

We take it as a rumor. It's not yet officially confirmed. We doubt Xioami coming this year according to the information reaching us.

Although Kulimart is cooking up something everyone will like soon.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Royruky(m): 7:02am On Aug 31, 2015
Emeskhalifa:

wat abou th.data consumption
can d fone b rooted

To me, the data consumption is like every other Android phone.

I nor know anything about rooting and uprooting of phone oooh. Abeg pardon my comics
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 7:19am On Aug 31, 2015
Royruky:

I nor know anything about rooting and uprooting of phone oooh. Abeg pardon my comics

MIUI have a feature to lesser data consumption when using default browser.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:25am On Aug 31, 2015
initialize:

Next time you can pay to me direct and I can send it to you in KD, you would have gotten it quicker too. It is all good though

Thanks for your patronage.... I'm happy whenever my customer is contented smiley
That was how I wanted it but you know why I had to put you through the trouble. Still yet you delivered and am satisfied.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by lanre316: 8:44am On Aug 31, 2015
KuliMart:

We take it as a rumor. It's not yet officially confirmed. We doubt Xioami coming this year according to the information reaching us.

Although Kulimart is cooking up something everyone will like soon.

Okay o. We're patiently waiting for whatever it is Kulimart is cooking for us
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Enasdan(m): 9:00am On Aug 31, 2015
it seems to me tht umi iron is better thn this phone
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Emeskhalifa(m): 9:05am On Aug 31, 2015
Royruky:

lolzz okk cheesy
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donhils: 5:14pm On Aug 31, 2015
idokojerry:

Nah. From initialize. And about the silicon case, its rubber and feels lightweight
Pls I have 2 important questions to ask you.
1. How's the battery life on the phone?
2. Is it true that it lags? Someone already reported that it does.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by augster(m): 8:23pm On Aug 31, 2015
Enasdan:
it seems to me tht umi iron is better thn this phone
You say??
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by augster(m): 8:44pm On Aug 31, 2015
idokojerry:

is yours the 32GB version?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:50pm On Aug 31, 2015
augster:
is yours the 32GB version?
That version is not yet out
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by augster(m): 9:39pm On Aug 31, 2015
idokojerry:

That version is not yet out
really? So the 32gb version is Prime. Am I right?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Royruky(m): 10:27pm On Aug 31, 2015
My Redmi note 2 has a default data cap that prevents me from downloading file above even 2 mb with my data. It will insist I use a WiFi network. How do I remove this? Its not helpful to me. I can't even download files attached to emails
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donbenie(m): 12:18am On Sep 01, 2015
Royruky:
My Redmi note 2 has a default data cap that prevents me from downloading file above even 2 mb with my data. It will insist I use a WiFi network. How do I remove this? Its not helpful to me. I can't even download files attached to emails
Go to Downloads,Click on Settings Icon, then click on data usage and set your limit as per your desire..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 7:50am On Sep 01, 2015
donbenie:
Go to Downloads,Click on Settings Icon, then click on data usage and set your limit as per your desire..

Correct.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by initialize(m): 10:50am On Sep 01, 2015
Batch II.... Ready for dispatch....

Orders your now and get same day delivery.....

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 with:

Tempered Glass

Silicon Case

Screen Protector

Earphone

OTG Cable

Card reader

Mikey

USB Cable

Charger

And EU charger adapter

Price is #44,000.

Call, SMS or WhatsApp 08069321572 or 08080762473.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Royruky(m): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2015
donbenie:
Go to Downloads,Click on Settings Icon, then click on data usage and set your limit asper your desire..

Thanks

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. / Gta San Andreas finally released on android / 2go Launches Version 3.6.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.