Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,653 members, 7,813,200 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:35 AM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread (82257 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / April 12: The Day Of HTC 10 And Meizu Pro 6 / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by josephos: 1:29pm On Sep 01, 2015
aieromon:

Download and Flash the latest supersu zip. You flashed an older version.

https://download.chainfire.eu/696/SuperSU/UPDATE-SuperSU-v2.46.zip?retrieve_file=1

Thank you....my phone is now rooted
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donhils: 1:42pm On Sep 01, 2015
KuliMart:

We take it as a rumor. It's not yet officially confirmed. We doubt Xioami coming this year according to the information reaching us.

Although Kulimart is cooking up something everyone will like soon.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by udemejack(m): 3:24pm On Sep 01, 2015
initialize:
Batch II.... Ready for dispatch....

Orders your now and get same day delivery.....

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 with:
Tempered Glass
Silicon Case
Screen Protector
Earphone
OTG Cable
Card reader
Mikey
USB Cable
Charger
And EU charger adapter

Price is #44,000.

Call, SMS or WhatsApp 08069321572 or 08080762473.

abeg weting be the usefulnes of the 'MiCKeY'?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donhils: 3:44pm On Sep 01, 2015
udemejack:
abeg weting be the usefulnes of the 'MiCKeY'?
I think it's something like a key holder. I could be wrong though.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 01, 2015
Have successfully flashed twrp recovery and also rooted mine. Thanks to aieromon and josephos
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by therealesttin(m): 4:04pm On Sep 01, 2015
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donbenie(m): 5:20pm On Sep 01, 2015
Royruky:

Thanks
You're Welcome

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donhils: 9:36pm On Sep 01, 2015
therealesttin:

Xiaomi AKA exploding phone with zero after sales service!!!

http://bestmobs.com/xiaomi-phone-catches-fire-melts-and-explodes-in-china/

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/shocking-china-made-xiaomi-mi2s-083050246.html

http://www.allsingaporestuff.com/article/xiaomi-phone-catches-fire-explodes-injuring-owner
July 2014 news is what you're bringing here jumping up and down like frog as if you've won baba ijebu just to come and give us bad news. For your info, there was news then also of Galaxy s4 that exploded. Search the web, other phones do explode from time to time. It depends on how people use their phones. I may agree with you on after zero after sales services.

4 Likes

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donbenie(m): 11:06pm On Sep 01, 2015
donhils:

July 2014 news is what you're bringing here jumping up and down like frog as if you've won baba ijebu just to come and give us bad news. For your info, there was news then also of Galaxy s4 that exploded. Search the web, other phones do explode from time to time. It depends on how people use their phones. I may agree with you on after zero after sales services.
Don't mind the BARGER,one would think Xiaomi r*ped his wife or something..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 6:46am On Sep 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Nobody: 9:43am On Sep 02, 2015
donbenie:
Don't mind the BARGER,one would think Xiaomi r*ped his wife or something..
seriously this dude sef. we've had exploding iPhone 6,bend gate and he's talking like its a xiaomi only thing.WAILING WAILER!!!!
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by therealesttin(m): 12:08pm On Sep 02, 2015
I hear babies crying, is this a creche?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by therealesttin(m): 12:09pm On Sep 02, 2015
Youngzedd:

Infinix fans.

Those that can't afford high end quality phone.

Swear with your balls that you have up to 20k in your account. Infact screenshot ur account balance and I will screenshot mine. I never insulted anyone so anyone who insults me will die by fire!!!
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donbenie(m): 12:21pm On Sep 02, 2015
davthom:
seriously this dude sef. we've had exploding iPhone 6,bend gate and he's talking like its a xiaomi only thing.WAILING WAILER!!!!
No mind am,in a situation where you produce MILLIONS of Smartphones for MILLIONS of Customers any wonder that there will likely be issues of this nature,the guy is just a TROLL..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donbenie(m): 12:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
therealesttin:
I hear babies crying, is this a creche?
You're the one who thinks it's babies you're dealing with here,if you devote the time you used to come up with your links to research on ANY other Smartphones OEM,be it Samsung's Galaxy ,Apple'sIPhones,Sony's Xperia you would have realised that such is a problem with others not just Xiaomi,now this here THREAD is for the REDMI NOTE 2 and till you can provide any link showing any reported common issues on it,you're just a common TROLL and before you go off wishing death to others remember even you too owes it a DEBT..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by therealesttin(m): 12:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
More cry babies wailing.....Bob Marley take note grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by therealesttin(m): 12:40pm On Sep 02, 2015
@donbenie, you could have just told me what I dont know, you just assume everyone knows everything. It was even a chinese guy that pointed out the explosion stories to me. Besides if you read the news you will know Xiaomi sales in china is slowing down and that is why they deviced a new strategy to enter the emerging market in Africa so they can sell off the phones which are no longer selling in China. Don't think I am some dumb skull just peddling stories.
I thought I should inform others, at least I never told anyone not to buy the phone or that the phone was bad, all i did was pass across info that I had access to and then everyone starts raining insults, whats that about.

Still waiting for the guy that said some phones are for rich folks, so Xiaomi is for the rich right. Some people have vacuum where their brains should be. For those that like to insult, believe me i got ur stuff just would rather do it with you facing me and not over the internet. Am more matured than that.

So who is going to tackle me next. I have ur time.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donbenie(m): 12:51pm On Sep 02, 2015
therealesttin:

More cry babies wailing.....Bob Marley take note grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Am typing this on a Samsung Galaxy Note series,4 of my last 5 Smartphones have been Samsung Galaxys,I have NEVER used a Chinese made or Mediatek Chipset powered phone before,but I don't have any issue with trying any other OEM,Xiaomi is among the top 5 Smartphone manufacturers and the top dog in China,for them to be moving MILLIONS of Smartphones every year means they're GOOD,non of these people knows you nor me,to them WE are just STATISTICS..to each their OWN,RELAX..
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 1:03pm On Sep 02, 2015
therealesttin:

Swear with your balls that you have up to 20k in your account. Infact screenshot ur account balance and I will screenshot mine. I never insulted anyone so anyone who insults me will die by fire!!!

E pain you

grin grin grin grin

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by therealesttin(m): 1:38pm On Sep 02, 2015
Youngzedd:

E pain you

grin grin grin grin

I thought your educated? Is this screenshot of your account balance. Anyway English is not our mother language.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 1:57pm On Sep 02, 2015
therealesttin:

I thought your educated? Is this screenshot of your account balance. Anyway English is not our mother language.

Check the worth of that phone and compare it to 20k.

That phone cost me 65,000 NGN with Mi band and Mi piston 2 earpiece.

Don't quote me again.

If I offended you, apologies.

You don't even know when someone is joking.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Stakekay1(m): 12:48am On Sep 03, 2015
Pls help me I can't download app tru the playstore on my RN2, always telling me I canonly download large files using WiFi. How do I download with my mobile network?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:52am On Sep 03, 2015
initialize:
Order your Xiaomi Redmi Note 2 @ #44,000

Accessories Include:

Tempered Glass

Silicon Case

Xiaomi Mi-key

Earphone

OTG Cable

Card reader

USB Cable

Charger

Price is #44,000

Call, SMS or WhatsApp: 08069321572 or 08080762473

Quickest delivery time Nationwide, Tech Support, Update guide, etc... All the added advantage you get when you order from me.

thanks man i was the one who picked up the phone from your bro @ awolowo house,computer village.. no issues for now at all except always telling me I can only download large files using WiFi. How do I download with my mobile network?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 4:15am On Sep 03, 2015
michaelobinna:

thanks man i was the one who picked up the phone from your bro @ awolowo house,computer village.. no issues for now at all except always telling me I can only download large files using WiFi. How do I download with my mobile network?

Stakekay1:
Pls help me I can't download app tru the playstore on my RN2, always telling me I canonly download large files using WiFi. How do I download with my mobile network?

Open tools menu items, select downloads click on options > settings download size limit, set it to unlimited.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Stakekay1(m): 6:18am On Sep 03, 2015
Youngzedd:

Open tools menu items, select downloads click on options > settings download size limit, set it to unlimited.

Whao! Thanks. Done!
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by initialize(m): 6:33am On Sep 03, 2015
michaelobinna:

Thanks man....

I see that Youngzedd already assisted... Thanks Pal
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 6:46am On Sep 03, 2015
Just arrived!

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2

Shipping starts today.

Place your order......

Good news: Another batch coming this weekend. Batch with the highest number.

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Stakekay1(m): 7:30am On Sep 03, 2015
Youngzedd:

Boss ,finding it difficult to set my personal ringing tone.Since you can't change their own default ringing tone. Any help?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 8:27am On Sep 03, 2015
Stakekay1:
Boss ,finding it difficult to set my personal ringing tone.Since you can't change their own default ringing tone. Any help?

Open Settings > Sound > Phone ringtone > Browse > Music and choose the song and click OK.

#Kulimart.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by aieromon(m): 9:39pm On Sep 03, 2015
Stakekay1:

Until we get the Global ROM,one has to make do with the Chinese characters. Follow these steps.

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by donhils: 10:26pm On Sep 03, 2015
aieromon:

Until we get the Global ROM,one has to make do with the Chinese characters. Follow these steps.
Wait, the phone has it's xters in Chinese?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Stakekay1(m): 6:28am On Sep 04, 2015
aieromon:

Done! Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (36) (Reply)

Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls. / Gta San Andreas finally released on android / 2go Launches Version 3.6.0

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.