Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread - Phones (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread (82471 Views)

Infinix HOT 4 (X557) Official Discussion Thread / April 12: The Day Of HTC 10 And Meizu Pro 6 / Gionee Splus Discussion Thread[HOT] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 10:37pm On Dec 24, 2015
Abusule007:
My redmi note 2 came with miui 7 developer build. So far I'm enjoying it but i can't install twrp in it. I've downloaded different types of twrp for note 2 but it's not installing. Help needed. I need to root.

2ndly, I think there's need for redmi note 2 whatsapp group for easy communication among members. I'm creating one. Please note 2 users, drop your contacts lemme add you guys
nice one
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by dhsfbi(m): 12:02am On Dec 25, 2015
mathefaro:
Good work bro, Add me in advance 07030870822
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Abusule007: 10:03am On Dec 26, 2015
Where are the redmi Note user, drop your contacts . We are still adding to the whatsapp group
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by iheanyi4u(m): 2:58pm On Dec 26, 2015
I need tempered glass for this phone. Anybody that has should please indicate. Am in ph
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Elkrypto(m): 3:23pm On Dec 26, 2015
Abusule007:
Where are the redmi Note user, drop your contacts . We are still adding to the whatsapp group

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 4:07pm On Dec 26, 2015
There's no need for WhatsApp group, this thread is better and also for reference purpose.

You can delete something or replace your phone, but this thread will still be here.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Abusule007: 6:54pm On Dec 26, 2015
Youngzedd:
There's no need for WhatsApp group, this thread is better and also for reference purpose.

You can delete something or replace your phone, but this thread will still be here.

We know this group will always be here but you also know it's much easier to communicate,share ideas,files and even links on whatsapp than nairaland.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by dhsfbi(m): 10:29am On Dec 29, 2015
Where is kulimart? You guys get casing and tampered glass for this device?If yes, how much to Osun State.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by KuliMart: 12:27pm On Dec 29, 2015
dhsfbi:
Where is kulimart? You guys get casing and tampered glass for this device?If yes, how much to Osun State.

Contact us through BBM or Email or Whatsapp.

Check our website.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by seyema(m): 12:36pm On Dec 29, 2015
Abusule007:
How many days did it took you to get the phone from the day you make the payment
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Jboynokiaphone(m): 4:46pm On Dec 29, 2015
i need second hand of this phone ....if u want to sell urs let me now call me on 08094116909,07035339610 i will be online on 2/1/2016.....for now no phone to receive calls.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Jboynokiaphone(m): 4:48pm On Dec 29, 2015
i live in lagos..............................oooooooooo.lagos only.facebook.com/juliusmic.send me a message.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by ypeace: 9:34pm On Dec 29, 2015
dhsfbi:
have you contacted kulimart? I am also in Ile-Ife, Osun. I also need the tampered glass.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Abusule007: 9:35pm On Dec 29, 2015
seyema:

How many days did it took you to get the phone from the day you make the payment
28 days
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by dhsfbi(m): 2:18am On Dec 30, 2015
ypeace:

have you contacted kulimart? I am also in Ile-Ife, Osun. I also need the tampered glass.
yeah, they said 3500 for the two without shipping cost.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by ypeace: 7:27am On Dec 30, 2015
dhsfbi:
yeah, they said 3500 for the two without shipping cost.
Thanks, but I think it is too costly.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by debeo: 7:59am On Dec 30, 2015
Abusule007:
My redmi note 2 came with miui 7 developer build. So far I'm enjoying it but i can't install twrp in it. I've downloaded different types of twrp for note 2 but it's not installing. Help needed. I need to root.

2ndly, I think there's need for redmi note 2 whatsapp group for easy communication among members. I'm creating one. Please note 2 users, drop your contacts lemme add you guys

Is your device rooted? If yes

Download Rashr from playstore, download the latest TWRP from en.miui.com, flash the file and TWRP is installed, you can enjoy all TWRP services especially flashing of custom roms
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by dhsfbi(m): 9:10am On Dec 30, 2015
ypeace:

Yeah, me too. I am not even considering them. I will enter technology market thread when I'm ready and find someone that will help me ship it with their own item enter Nigeria. It won't be more than 2500.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by solibayo: 12:27pm On Dec 30, 2015
Fresh Redmi Note 2 Prime 32gb internal for sale

Reason for sale: Got another phone last week

just 5 weeks old
its the prime version: 32gb internal, 2.2 ghz helio x10
Free tempered glass
Free silicone case
64gb sd card available for sale with it if interested(class 10 high quality)
Already rooted with material design TWRP installed
already on latest global rom weekly beta 5.12.24......miui 7 so battery life no longer an issue

Price: 43k........negotiable

No scratch, no dust, 99% as new

Call or whatsapp 08053542097

Save yourself the stress of tracking and shipping not to talk of $1/N270 present exchange rate

1 Like

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Silvani(m): 2:12am On Jan 02, 2016
seyema:

Abusule007:

28 days

28days? Did you use free shipping or what? And pls where did you buy yours (website)
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Silvani(m): 2:19am On Jan 02, 2016
ypeace:

dhsfbi:
Yeah, me too. I am not even considering them. I will enter technology market thread when I'm ready and find someone that will help me ship it with their own item enter Nigeria. It won't be more than 2500.

Go get it online from Everbuying dot net at the rate of $123... use this coupon code F12K29 to reduce it to $119, coupon expiring in 6 days

Tips: always buy via mobile phone browser for additional 2% discount
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by ypeace: 9:45am On Jan 02, 2016
Silvani:

Go get it online from Everbuying dot net at the rate of $123... use this coupon code F12K29 to reduce it to $119, coupon expiring in 6 days

Tips: always buy via mobile phone browser for additional 2% discount
I have the phone already. what I wanted to buy is the tempered glass. thanks anyway.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 8:07am On Jan 04, 2016
Good news!

Android M is coming tomorrow. (My thought because Xiaomi no longer release update on Kitkat. Currently Mi 3 and 4 is running on kitkat) This update is likely to be Android M.

#MIUI 7.1 global stable build is to roll out on Jan.5, 2016! Devices getting this update are Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi Note, Mi 4i, Redmi Note 4G, Redmi 2 / Prime, Redmi 1S, Redmi Note Prime, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 3G, and Mi Pad. Yours by design! Get ready for another awesome upgrade! See more:
http://en.miui.com/thread-204101-1-1.html

With Xiaomi, OTA is sure. Mi 3 is 2013 flagship device.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Silvani(m): 8:41am On Jan 04, 2016
Youngzedd:
Good news!

Android M is coming tomorrow. (My thought because Xiaomi no longer release update on Kitkat. Currently Mi 3 and 4 is running on kitkat) This update is likely to be Android M.

#MIUI 7.1 global stable build is to roll out on Jan.5, 2016! Devices getting this update are Mi 3, Mi 4, Mi Note, Mi 4i, Redmi Note 4G, Redmi 2 / Prime, Redmi 1S, Redmi Note Prime, Redmi Note 2, Redmi Note 3G, and Mi Pad. Yours by design! Get ready for another awesome upgrade! See more:

Really good news my brother... when will this guys fix the battery draining issue in Redmi Note 2?
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 9:31am On Jan 04, 2016
Youngzedd:
Good news!

It's not android M. People confirmed it's still KK for Mi 3 & 4
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 9:36am On Jan 04, 2016
mathefaro:
It's not android M. People confirmed it's still KK for Mi 3 & 4

I don't believe that until tomorrow.

Xiaomi have stopped update of kitkat last year.
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 10:09am On Jan 04, 2016
Youngzedd:

I don't believe that until tomorrow.

Xiaomi have stopped update of kitkat last year.
Issokay, tomorrow it's here already. BTW, I'll also be Very happy if we can get the May update sooner than later
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 7:11pm On Jan 04, 2016
update received Just now on my mobile Phone cool

Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 7:19pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lstar4real:
update received Just now on my mobile Phone cool
wow, cool. Oya update sharp sharp.

As you can see from the name, @Youngzedd, it's a lollipop Rom just like other people who have received it earlier reported
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Lstar4real(m): 7:25pm On Jan 04, 2016
mathefaro:
wow, cool. Oya update sharp sharp.

As you can see from the name, @Youngzedd, it's a lollipop Rom just like other people who have received it earlier reported
yeah so cool I will update it Tomorrow because my data almost finish
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by mathefaro(m): 8:24pm On Jan 04, 2016
Lstar4real:
yeah so cool I will update it Tomorrow because my data almost finish
Aiit bro
Re: Xiaomi Redmi Note 2: iPhone, Samsung and Meizu Killer| Discussion Thread by Youngzedd(m): 7:00am On Jan 05, 2016
Damn it.

Not Android M.

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (Reply)

2go Launches Version 3.6.0 / Gta San Andreas finally released on android / Airtel CUG Help - Technocrats Pls.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.