Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) (50198 Views)

3 Arrested For Raping And Having Two Rounds Of Sex Each With A 14 Yr Old girl / India Arrests Nigerian With Ingested Cocaine (Photo, Video) / Nigerian Arrested At KIA For Swallowing Cocaine (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by sukkot: 12:33pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
I will rada rob bank than carry drugs angry
lwkm. okay ooo bros. or better yet you can start fish farming in your backyard and then convert another one of your rooms to barbershop. that na income from two places na. buy clippers for jumia grin

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 12:34pm On Aug 27, 2015
woodcook:
That is a hasty generalization.
its just the fact

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
bettercreature:
You can only be proud of your family,yorubas are in to FRAUD and money rituals
That is a hasty generalization.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Phunmibi: 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
IneedASUGARMUMMY:
its funny how you had to play the victim card about insulting a lady.

But you didn't think of that when you insulted a whole tribe.

What an ineffably corpulent microphallus. a lowlife contagious maisma.

Dirty thing.

seems you are high on some beere-oje weed!
Won't reply you again!
cos you are senseless, and I won't let you dent me by bringing me down to your level (as a fool of course)

Thanks for your senseless compliments all the while!

'owo Funmibi
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by isan(m): 12:35pm On Aug 27, 2015
Am here to check names as usual i am not dissappointed cheesy
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Nobody: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
Vivipop:
The stench of bigotry and tribalism in this forum stinks to high heaven. More than 90% of comments here are attacking a whole tribe for a crime of few persons. Sometimes i want to believe that this nation is sitting on a time bomb. We are no different from animals, our cave mentality has clouded our common sense of reasoning.

Buhari made it clear that the citizens re animal when he called them baboons nd dogs grin grin grin,..all yellowbaas will end like awolowo who drank poison nd died after his hatred nd betrayal

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by YonkijiSappo: 12:36pm On Aug 27, 2015
YonkijiSappo:
[size=14pt]Yeebhoes, also known as Ibo, Heebo, Igbo, Eboe, Igbo, Heebho and Ebo
The criminal tribe of Africa ... A Blot on the conscience of the Black man .....
[/size]

!!!!!!

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
bettercreature:
its just the fact
Are you saying because most kids here on NL go about running their mouth in a disrespective manner, that one, all Nigerian youths are like. Secondly, that it was their parents that put them up to that?

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by QueenEdna(f): 12:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
I dint bother checking dia names...anytin dat has to do with drug,robbery and rituals..its only one group of people dat are capabl of dat...d ibos...dix are d cursed erosion people of nigeria...as a politician, if u want to win don't allw dem support u o...dey ar badluck..goodluck will tell u more
It is ur Family, generation aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ tribe who are cursed animals, imagine dis little brat spewing rubbish. Becos U̶̲̥̅̊ have data so U̶̲̥̅̊ think U̶̲̥̅̊ can just type rubbish with reckless abadon ? Eh! .some kids amuse me this days. so many oda tribes in Naija are involved heavily in all degrees/level of crime(yoruba particularly), sometimes i feel ds useless aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ jobless posters here on nairaland deliberatley use igbo names to tag dis criminals. Imagine ds silly gal writing off a whole tribe of intelligent, good ,honest aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ hardworking people of Igboland in a bid to get a few bigotic aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ tribalistic "likes" aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ 'hateful' comments. Next time use ur brain U̶̲̥̅̊ silly nitwit.

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by agarawu23(m): 12:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
sukkot:
lwkm. okay ooo bros. or better yet you can start fish farming in your backyard and then convert another one of your rooms to barbershop. that na income from two places na. buy clippers for jumia grin
sad
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Nobody: 12:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
hijodedios:

Bigot,,which tribe dey rape people up and down out there or you dont read the news about those who rape even their own children? i want you to mention their surnames lets see which tribe they come from.

The name of the tribe is yellowbaa, South West,..even their gods obasanjo rape his own daughters nd slept with son's wife grin grin grin

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by thamees: 12:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
bettercreature:
And igbo parents are so bad to the extend that they would love their rich kids and hate the poor one like shiit and even cause chaos between them forcing the poor one to commit just any crime to get rich
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by bettercreature(m): 12:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
woodcook:
Are you saying because most kids here on NL go about running their mouth in a disrespective manner, that one, all Nigerian youths are like. Secondly, that it was their parents that put them up to that?
No! Its not because of tribal bigots on Nairaland,am talking from experience igbo parents too much love money,we had one igbo guy working for us few years ago who told us his parent would not welcome him if he doesnt drive a car to the village,i also have one igbo girl friend who is presently alienated because she is not working and her siblings are working and rich apart from all these,i served in enugu i know how they worship any guy who brought car to the village and tell the local guys even in the present of the visitor,to go to the city to work and come home with car like this

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by sukkot: 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
agarawu23:
sad
just some money making alternatives if you are seriously considering robbing a bank undecided grin
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Vivipop(f): 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
advocates:
OK, when it suits you, you cry foul over an attack on Igbos and some other times you say nothing when same brothers of yours attack others. I have never been an apostle tribalism, but what I hate is pretence and hypocricy. You sound like the Igbos are not master in this act of bigotry you tried to labelled others for. For the record, no tribe practised this tribalism like the Igbos at least the last few years prove my assersion of their level of clannishness(no insult indented).
Please how do i sound?. Can you tell me what i said wrong?. This here, is our problem. Someone says something meaningful and the first thing that comes to our mind is "she's from so so tribe". I'm not an ardent nairalander but when i come across bigoted threads like this, i condemn it, irrespective of which tribe it is.
Please don't liken my post to pretence and hypocrisy. This is not about which tribe pratices tibalism more, i'm not taking anybody's side. Tribalism will be our undoing if we keep it up like this.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by IneedASUGARMUMMY: 12:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Phunmibi:

seems you are high on some beere-oje weed!
Won't reply you again!
cos you are senseless, and I won't let you dent me by bringing me down to your level (as a fool of course)

Thanks for your senseless compliments all the while!

'owo Funmibi
that's better,cos its really a pain in the ass, trying to dash a spastic iok, Some sense.

You know what. I just checked your DP again and I couldn't help but laugh very hardgringrin.

I was just imagining God's apprentice who created you. How he would look like.

I am sure he will be damn ugly,cos you can't be a creation of God.

You are the only reason I recommend plastic surgery. It aint your faultgrin.

I want to give you a sincere advice. Don't believe those guys giving you false hopegrin

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Frankaka8(m): 12:52pm On Aug 27, 2015
tweeby:

U re so funny... I jst luv ur write up. u sabi dem wella
stupidity will always love stupidity... Birds of d same stupid feathers!

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Vivipop(f): 12:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
RisingEast:

Buhari made it clear that the citizens re animal when he called them baboons nd dogs grin grin grin,..all yellowbaas will end like awolowo who drank poison nd died after his hatred nd betrayal
Forgive me but with this reasoning and what you have just typed, You are no better than a rat. Tribalism is a disease, stop it.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by homirefacuny(m): 12:55pm On Aug 27, 2015
BigElEddy:
If there were a betting site that gave odds to drug traffickers, Ibos will have odds of 1.01

This got me cracking..... Haha. Awon chest beaters Lasan Lasan
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by advocates: 12:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
bettercreature:
And igbo parents are so bad to the extend that they would love their rich kids and hate the poor one like shiit and even cause chaos between them forcing the poor one to commit just any crime to get rich
I agree with you. The ones that have are regarded more thus the struggle to undo themselves. I once had a madam who boasted how she withdrew her son from the university and sent him to the u.s at age 18 to hustle not minding how he survived. She told me how his mates were coming to the village with flashy cars, and thus the reason for what she did. I'm more concern how this illicit act will rob on some innocent Nigerians kids who less ambitious to involve in the get rich soon syndrome currently being promoted and eugolised by our Igbo brethren.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 1:00pm On Aug 27, 2015
QueenEdna:
it is ur Family, generation aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ tribe who are cursed animals, imagine dis little brat spewing rubbish becos U̶̲̥̅̊ have data so think U̶̲̥̅̊ can just type rubbish with reckless abadon ? Eh! .kids of nowadays amuse me. I knw a lot of oda tribes who are involved in all manner of crimes, sometimes i feel ds useless jobless posters here on nairaland deliberatley use igbo names to tag dis criminals. Imagine ds silly gal writing off a whole tribe of intelligent, good ,honest aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ hardworking people of Igboland js to get a few bigotic aΩ̴̩̩̩̥d̶̲̥̅̊ tribalistic "likes" on nairaland, next time use ur brain.
did u just say honest and intelligent?...ma belle don break with laff..

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by gentlesinna(m): 1:02pm On Aug 27, 2015
U must b very very stupid to say dat.ur entire generation will b filled wit baduck.idoit
kestolove95:
I dint bother checking dia names...anytin dat has to do with drug,robbery and rituals..its only one group of people dat are capabl of dat...d ibos...dix are d cursed erosion people of nigeria...as a politician, if u want to win don't allw dem support u o...dey ar badluck..goodluck will tell u more

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 1:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
Mcowubaba:

U were a "male" before.. Due to ur silliness, ur moniker was banned....u opened anoda 1 as a female undecided to continue ur stupidity...
Have 3 questions for u
1. Are you that Jobless ?
2. Does the thought of Igbo give you nd your family sleepless night cheesy ?
3. Are Igbos that cause of ur depression or despair ?
U, Pentiumpro, coolitempa, SUBWAY, shachris, sweetlemon(maybe dis 1 don repent) e.t.c..una carry Igbo!Biafra for head like gala nd la casera..
....Some Psychologist say excess hate can be a camouflage for hidden affection nd love..I know u guys love Igbos.... Igbos rock! Igbo kwenu!!

Ps...Thunda fire all those Igbos that keep degrading the tribe nd Country, with their illicit behaviour...
ur last paragraph thou...heheheheeh

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by advocates: 1:05pm On Aug 27, 2015
bettercreature:
You can only be proud of your family,yorubas are in to FRAUD and money rituals
lol. I like you man, always on point. No tribe is exempted. We can only speak for ourselves and families. I don't play tribe, God knows.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 1:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
RisingEast:

Good but what do you have to say about the South West that specializes in rape, molest nd killing their grandmothers, grandchildren for money, rituals nd power grin grin grin

Even many of their leaders like obasanjo molest all his daughters nd slept with son's wife grin grin the he-goat is a hero in yellowbaa land but such person is an outcast in my place grin grin
even if dat is true..its within d country,we can deal wit dat one self..but d ibos, giv us international disgrace,don't u gt it? Ibos ar curse and it has bin one of d main issue d country is tryin to deal with..if u travl out u won't b free bcox u ar a suspct..dix wat d ibos hv made d internationl community to believ

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by Frankaka8(m): 1:11pm On Aug 27, 2015
YonkijiSappo:
[size=14pt]Yeebhoes, also known as Ibo, Heebo, Igbo, Eboe, Igbo, Heebho and Ebo
The criminal tribe of Africa ... A Blot on the conscience of the Black man .....[/size]
show us the fact to justify the claim as a criminal tribe of africa? Else u remain senseless forever!

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
tweeby:

U re so funny... I jst luv ur write up. u sabi dem wella
ibos ar d satan in human

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 1:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
bulldoza:

I feel like giving a hug *kiss *kiss
thank u jare...na 10kiss u go gv me o..wet one
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
philips70:

Nnamdi Kanu has lost 3 major sponsors there. Hope none of them is among their people on Nairaland that will not let us hear word on Biafra and a dullard president?
hahahahaha...u damn ryt

Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by advocates: 1:15pm On Aug 27, 2015
Vivipop:
Please how do i sound?. Can you tell me what i said wrong?. This here, is our problem. Someone says something meaningful and the first thing that comes to our mind is "she's from so so tribe". I'm not an ardent nairalander but when i come across bigoted threads like this, i condemn it, irrespective of which tribe it is.
Please don't liken my post to pretence and hypocrisy. This is not about which tribe pratices tibalism more, i'm not taking anybody's side. Tribalism will be our undoing if we keep it up like this.
Well spoken. In a matter like this, since you are almost not around, you would do well to sit on a fence and not commit the offence of being paranoid when hitting back in anger.
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by WailingWailer00(m): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
After the Hausa people looted this nation dry, I don't blame these men at all, no work in Nigeria
Re: 3 Arrested At Lagos Airport For Swallowing 233 Wraps Of Cocaine (Photo) by kestolove95(m): 1:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
Frankaka8:
the most ret*arded piece to trash i just read, how backwards you reason shaaaa!! Mumu what do u mean by "cursed erosion"?... How many tyms did ur buhari lose b4 he won? Mehn i sorry 4 the people wey pay ur school fees **if @ all u even go skool**
"lost and won" dats good, now gt dix into ur thick skull...an ibo will never rule nigeria..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Yahoo Boy Stabs Prostitute To Death, Sets Hotel Ablaze In Delta / Handcuffed Man Allegedly Falls Off From Police Vehicle In Anambra, Dies / Prisons Officer, O.O Bawa Shot Dead By Soldiers (Graphic Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51