Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,001 members, 7,814,413 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Does She Love Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Does She Love Me? (723 Views)

I Wonder If She Love Me / What Does She Mean By Uploading This?! **pics** / My Co-worker Sent Me This Text This Mortning_does She Love Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does She Love Me? by haykay2005: 7:05pm On Mar 30, 2009
Re: Does She Love Me? by yme1(f): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2009
@poster
if she doesnt love you for who you are then she is not worth dieing for, let her walk so some one else who will love and appreciate you for who you are will come. read the signs she doesnt love you
Re: Does She Love Me? by Czarskit(m): 9:29pm On Mar 30, 2009
~ Its obvious that she doesn't love u. . .she still won't even if u run around naked. There's no need to force it. . .it comes naturally. Just leave her be & get sum1 els. It ain't that easy but. . . ~
Re: Does She Love Me? by tope2000(f): 9:32pm On Mar 30, 2009
Bros, She doesnt love you embarassed
Re: Does She Love Me? by topup: 2:31am On Mar 31, 2009
How young is she again? She doesn't seem to love you for who you are, sorry about that.
Re: Does She Love Me? by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 31, 2009
Love is overrated
Re: Does She Love Me? by topup: 2:51am On Mar 31, 2009
pc guru:

Love is overrated

And so are outlandish statements like those tongue
Re: Does She Love Me? by Sissy3(f): 3:14am On Mar 31, 2009
i think she just picked on your dress sense and body build just to let you know you are not her type

so even if you dress properly in her view and get fat, she will still find another excuse to put you off.

however; it doesnt necessary mean that when someone comment on your appearnace that it automatically mean they dont like the person, it could be the

honest truth though, but just the way she acts is kinda a sign i don't want you.
Re: Does She Love Me? by Nobody: 3:18am On Mar 31, 2009
don't waste ur time with the poster pple like that know she doesn't love him.but yet they still hang on hoping she'll change her mind.have you ever heard of the Lover's Circle
Re: Does She Love Me? by Riodiao(m): 8:38am On Mar 31, 2009
Girls, some r very, very stupid. If u check sef, she no make sense. But she want beta thing. Guy leave her. Gurls plenty
Re: Does She Love Me? by IFELEKE(m): 8:52am On Mar 31, 2009
@Poster,
If she truly loves you,then she wouldn't mind what you put on.
If you change your lifestyle now then be rest assured that you will still have to undergo many changes in the relationship and it might continue until you perfectly turn into a chameleon.
So, the Choice is Yours. . .
Re: Does She Love Me? by ohaechesi(m): 9:49am On Mar 31, 2009
dude, its obvious she doesn't love you but then, you should also try to pickup in your mode of dressing (just an advise). you must worth something good before you can have it, period.
Re: Does She Love Me? by MoneyRule(m): 11:17am On Mar 31, 2009
Did u start slimming down or dressing differently after she accepted you?? Didn't she notice these things b4 she accepted you??
I mean 4 christ sakes,it's clear she doesn't or no longer loves so for f.ucks sake, change the channel!!
Sorry, i meant find anoda girl!!

(1) (Reply)

Should I Get Back With Her? / The Romance Court:- In The Case Of 190 Vs Alexbabe / Why Does It Take Men Twice As Much Energy To Date Nigeria Girl In Europe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.