Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,991 members, 7,838,506 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) (42850 Views)

Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking / Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco / Photos Of Omawumi & Waje At The Spa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by harristo(m): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
Keneking:
Where is the mom

I can't tell Which one of the two on the right is Omotola.
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by nasha1(f): 1:39pm On Aug 27, 2015
Is this news because?
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by Sharon6(f): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Ok
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
wytecat:
Life is good, take a breath!

What about showing them in the lavatory, that too is taking a breath.
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by Eshinery(m): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
Aminat508:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Eee7gt_kfFI/Vd71eb_jVMI/AAAAAAAGYFs/qVUTrBERz78/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

Nigeria’s flagship spa and beauty resort, bnatural medspa which has hosted a number of notable celebrities recently opened its rejuvenating doors to the delectable Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and her daughters to experience the high-taste therapies and treatments the spa specializes in.

The beauties were spotted at the medspa’s G.R.A Ikeja branch having a nice time in their bathrobes before their therapies commenced.

Omotola got a body scrub and massage, and her daughters both got massages and pedicures.
bnatural medspa offers the most advanced cosmetics laser and skin treatments available globally. With its serene and ethereal ambience, the medspa is a most memorable spot for individuals and families looking to experience nature, beauty and all round wellness.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/bnatural-medspa-hosts-ace-actress.html?m=1
nice

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by harristo(m): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2015
dovelike:
Jesus they all look ugly shocked

Blame the husband.

His gene too strong pass omotola's.

2 Likes

Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by wytecat: 1:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
This one has done a good job of keeping her home intact, so this is one the rewards for her success.

phayvoursky:
DO THESE FEMALE CELEBRITIES EVER STAY AT HOME?

AT LEAST TEACH THEIR DAUGHTERS THE DO's AND DONT's OF A WIFE MATERIAL?

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by femi4: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
lagmostkuit:
Good for dem undecided
lagos mosquitoes
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by wytecat: 1:42pm On Aug 27, 2015
Anorexic, we hear you.

Dbboy:
too much flesh, they are fat, they should all be on diet including omotala. she was way better those days she was slim.

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by onadana: 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
The day any celebrity will show me their activity in the toilet I will start taking them seriously. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by Abdulkatcha(m): 1:44pm On Aug 27, 2015
How does that change the price of Gari for market I'm just passing by
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by wytecat: 1:45pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hater, you probably don't have natural beauty like these in your family. Your sisters are make up Lab experiments.
dovelike:

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by mokane28: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Her daughter's no fine sef
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by sukkot: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
yeyebrities
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by wytecat: 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
Hit your head on the wall.

Kufie:
......and so what?
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by iyiscopy(f): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
My crush
But wait oooo

i think omotola has replaced tonto dike now ooo

biko...aw?
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by AmiableJay(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
dovelike:
Looking at your d.p, I realize the only not so ugly thing about you is your sunglasses and maybe boobs.
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by wytecat: 1:48pm On Aug 27, 2015
Razz girl!
AwesomelyMade:

What about showing them in the lavatory, that too is taking a breath.
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by safarigirl(f): 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
Tomorrow, when I say Omotola has replaced Tonto, wytecat will be arguing with me. Oya, what is the point of this thread?
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by wytecat: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
Says an Ape!
mokane28:
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by wytecat: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
She is not the most featured person on nairaland, you are just hating. If it's from a good soul, I'll laugh it off, but we know how you operate, this is a case of a guest that's trying to hold the host's hand from from eating.

safarigirl:
Tomorrow, when I say Omotola has replaced Tonto, wytecat will be arguing with me. Oya, what is the point of this thread?
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Aug 27, 2015
AmiableJay:
Looking at your d.p, I realize the only not so ugly thing about you is your sunglasses and maybe boobs.
Thank you. Can't say the same for you though
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
wytecat:
Hater, you probably don't have natural beauty like these in your family. Your sisters are make up Lab experiments.
You mean your mum,right?
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 27, 2015
harristo:

Blame the husband.

His gene too strong pass omotola's.
Lol
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by fpeter(f): 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
INTROVERT:
Nice

Come in to B-natural spa, No.30, Mediterranean Street, Imani Estate, Maitama, Abuja, FCT. grin grin

Nne do you work dere? I need to have a Moroccan scrub.
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by powerfulsettingz: 1:58pm On Aug 27, 2015
You no see as she just dey hit front page since last week?
iyiscopy:

biko...aw?
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
mokane28:
The 2nd daughter is beautiful, actually cool
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by wytecat: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Your mother, father, to your generation unborn and the monkeys you will give birth to. You enemy of good things, hate filled mongrel.

dovelike:

You mean your mum,right?

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
See enjoyment ohh
Hmmm me self want spa ...

Lovely pic, the daughter on d right looks more like omotola tho.. smiley
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by safarigirl(f): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
wytecat:
She is not the most featured person on nairaland, you are just hating. If it's from a good soul, I'll laugh it off, but we know how you operate, this is a case of a guest that's trying to hold the host's hand from from eating.

your comments portray you as an asss-kisser. Hating will take one farther than asss-kissing can ever take you cuz your face will remain stuck to someone's asss while haters make cash off of critiquing or 'hating' like small minds term it grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by Kentrasso(f): 2:03pm On Aug 27, 2015
She wants to be Nigerian Kris Jenner?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde And Bovi In Playful Mood (Pictured). / 2face And Annie Idibia Carrying Toyin Abraham's Son, IRE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.