Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,530 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) (42846 Views)

Photo Of Omotola And Dele Momodu At Her 40th Birthday Party Got Fans Talking / Omotola And Husband Enjoying Their Vacation In Morocco / Photos Of Omawumi & Waje At The Spa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by kenoz(m): 4:01pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nice
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by adellam16(f): 4:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
Aminat508:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Eee7gt_kfFI/Vd71eb_jVMI/AAAAAAAGYFs/qVUTrBERz78/s1600/unnamed.jpg[/img]

Nigeria’s flagship spa and beauty resort, bnatural medspa which has hosted a number of notable celebrities recently opened its rejuvenating doors to the delectable Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde and her daughters to experience the high-taste therapies and treatments the spa specializes in.

The beauties were spotted at the medspa’s G.R.A Ikeja branch having a nice time in their bathrobes before their therapies commenced.

Omotola got a body scrub and massage, and her daughters both got massages and pedicures.
bnatural medspa offers the most advanced cosmetics laser and skin treatments available globally. With its serene and ethereal ambience, the medspa is a most memorable spot for individuals and families looking to experience nature, beauty and all round wellness.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2015/08/bnatural-medspa-hosts-ace-actress.html?m=1
still waiting for celebrity selfies of dem pooing since nothing is private in deir lives anymore
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by driand(m): 4:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Dis woman you can't force ur daughters to be celebrities on us, grin

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by Spybradd: 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
PLS,WHO AMONG THOSE SISTERS,THOSE GIRLS IS OMOTOLA?

AND AHEM!!! CANT SOMEONE HID A MICRO CAMERA SOMEWHERE,THERE,U KNOW,..... grin
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by Spybradd: 4:41pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
If na ibo naw...wetin u go hear na...caught with drug at d airport

STEREOTYPE OF A FISH_BRAIN PERFECTLY UNDERSTOOD

SEE AS U UGLY..WITH YA BLEACHED FACE AND ARTIFICIAL BREEAST....ABOKII..

grin
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
..medspa.. hmmmm any free chooking going on there? grin grin grin grin
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by kestolove95(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
Spybradd:

STEREOTYPE OF A FISH_BRAIN PERFECTLY UNDERSTOOD

SEE AS U UGLY..WITH YA BLEACHED FACE AND ARTIFICIAL BREEAST....ABOKII..

grin
even ur ibo sisters can't compare dia ugly and strong body to we northern girls...I just hope u knw save ma pix use am dey masturbate cox I know u'v never seen a beauty like dix
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by swizmony(m): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2015
Nonsense!.... who omotola help?...
silly posts: "omotola mess - FP
omotola cooks - FP
omotola dance - FP

she get two heads? abeg omotola n the stupid paparazzi can shove it in their asses!
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by noblegrex: 5:08pm On Aug 27, 2015
This woman dey tempt me with her daughters oo,expecially that one by my left I think she look like me.we resemble.

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by Spybradd: 5:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:
even ur ibo sisters can't compare dia ugly and strong body to we northern girls...I just hope u knw save ma pix use am dey masturbate cox I know u'v never seen a beauty like dix

from ur initial and above anusal post grin, u have proven beyond all reasonable doubts that u aint only fugly physically but ugly within,and again its a given that
you are just one hella typical hausa malu,cow, otherwise u oughtta pondered if u were actually quoting an igbo guy...

beauty like who? AAAhhhhhahahahahaha......buhahahahaha.....biko remove that bottle abi na welder's gogles for more definition of true ugliness...

grin grin

ABOKII ÈWÉN
grin
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by Spybradd: 5:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
kestolove95:

MALLAM....
CARRY BOTTLE PUT FOR EYE...
ABOKII WELDER
grin
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by nwadiuko1(m): 5:49pm On Aug 27, 2015
kandiikane:

What do you offer?
joystick scrub etc
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by WailingWailer00(m): 5:50pm On Aug 27, 2015
Which one is Omotola
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by timothywest: 6:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
get sure fixed games with total win on all the games on your ticket and you can have winnings up to a million naira weekly, contact 0815-1919-224 for more info and start having your payouts today

Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by iyiscopy(f): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2015
powerfulsettingz:
You no see as she just dey hit front page since last week?

i hear u.....but really...tonto?
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by fabulousvera(f): 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
yatch360:
Omotola and daughters on the news again...
Yatch 360
Lady f don open door
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by fabulousvera(f): 7:16pm On Aug 27, 2015
Deejavuu:

You're one of Naija's problem.. undecided
blood of God sister easy na
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by fabulousvera(f): 7:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
grin
wytecat:
Life is good, take a breath!
grin
wytecat:
Life is good, take a breath!

1 Like

Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by daryoor(m): 7:47pm On Aug 27, 2015
hope she told her daughters that the massage session will get their puzzy extremely wet.
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by Davecafary(m): 7:54pm On Aug 27, 2015
But seriously what is it with Omotola and her family on Nairaland...Always!Omotola and her daughters in the toilet excreting..Omotola and her daughters washing plates in their kitchen...Omotola and her daughter seeing their period ...Omotola and her daughters buying Gala in the traffic...Omotola and her hubby having french kiss...Ahn! Ahn! What Happin!!!
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 8:24pm On Aug 27, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
What is the moral of this thread?
Go for your SPA treatment if your wallet is FAT
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by Nobody: 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2015
I dey hunt for that Mariah of a girl.
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by mizhanny(f): 9:17pm On Aug 27, 2015
Keneking:
Where is the mom
was about to ask too
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 27, 2015
dancok:
yes! I will marry u if u are single.
Oh I am. But I have my sights on another.
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by trapQ: 11:59pm On Aug 27, 2015
hypocrisy

pls stay at home and also teach your sons the DO's and DONT's of being husband materials.
phayvoursky:
DO THESE FEMALE CELEBRITIES EVER STAY AT HOME?

AT LEAST TEACH THEIR DAUGHTERS THE DO's AND DONT's OF A WIFE MATERIAL?
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by wytecat: 3:24am On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by GodblessNig247(m): 3:58am On Aug 28, 2015
dovelike:
Jesus they all look ugly shocked

Is it because u are slim and beautiful? grin
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by GodblessNig247(m): 3:59am On Aug 28, 2015
MhizDeedy:
Ok

How are you?
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by Nobody: 4:30am On Aug 28, 2015
GodblessNig247:

Is it because u are slim and beautiful? grin
Are you mocking me or are you just stating a fact? undecided
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by Nobody: 4:31am On Aug 28, 2015
I would mock you undecided
dovelike:

Are you mocking me or are you just stating a fact? undecided
Re: Omotola And Her Daughters Enjoy A Day At The Spa (photo) by Nobody: 5:59am On Aug 28, 2015
DashMeYansh:
I would mock you undecided
Are you lost?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Soyinka: N6 Slams Tonye Cole For Disrespecting His Wife With Kenya Moore / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Reacts To Lil Kesh Dating Rumours / Daddy Showkey Visits The Single Room Apartment He Was Raised In (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.