Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,221 members, 7,815,270 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. (31680 Views)

A Job That Pays Well Or A Job That Offers Experience / How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Benndted(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
I can't do anything
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by stamcy(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by kristisking(m): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
There is nothing wrong in selling those things so far it is legitimate.It is even better than being enslaved by somebody in the name of employment.We have heard of people who built houses and live comfortable lives from what they realised in those businesses.The most important thing is your ability to attract customers by coming up with ideas and styles that suite the demands of the people.Who knows,you might just become the future most richest man or woman in Africa.

1 Like

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Chibaby87(f): 3:16pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamtheconjee:
Hunger I better beg my friends for cash than do some nasty low rep job. abeg.

That your friends never insult you before! Don't depend on human being

3 Likes

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamtheconjee:
Begging ur friends is a low rep activity. lower than those jobs

8 Likes

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by BrightEye(m): 3:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
Only theft and anything related to it! wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Birdmanjnr(m): 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
Personally i dont like liabilities.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by xana101: 3:18pm On Aug 28, 2015
ashewo

1 Like

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by HENSEXIE(f): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
EddyNumerouno:
Bet the same friends that will laugh at you for selling akara or recharge card won't give you 10k when you need it, be wise.

BTW, recharge card can be sold in bricks and for. real profit.
Exactly
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Alexebo(m): 3:19pm On Aug 28, 2015
ds

1 Like

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Chibaby87(f): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
I prefer selling akara to beg, I know at the end of the day, I will go home with something.

4 Likes

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Chibaby87(f): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
I prefer selling akara to begging , I know at the end of the day, I will go home with something.

4 Likes

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by betandwin8484: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamtheconjee:
Sitting with a bunch of acquaintances discussing unemployment. Then a question was thrown to the floor.

What would you not do even though you are unemployed.
For me, I can't sell akara or recharge card, What if my friends see me? My REP will be totally destroyed!!! tongue wink

When it comes to survival there is nothing like REP in doing legal job. Is selling akara not legal ? so if you had no option you rather stay hungry ? We all compromise with what we have around us just to survival as far it's legal.

3 Likes

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Elevation(m): 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamtheconjee:
Sitting with a bunch of acquaintances discussing unemployment. Then a question was thrown to the floor.

For me, I can't sell akara or recharge card, What if my friends see me? My REP will be totally destroyed!!! tongue wink
Please and please change your mentality, it pays to be productive, there is dignity in labour, whosoever is faithful in little would be given much to handle.

4 Likes

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Nobody: 3:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
Frankly,there are some degrading jobs that are not worth going into at all.Recharge card is a no-go area.How much gain dey there sef?If you sell the #500 mtn or airtel card, your profit is #5 to #10.That one na money.mtchewwww.

1 Like

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by RedBororo(m): 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
Guy you never see something, just pray make thing no hard you. you sell fufu. for me i hate time waster

1 Like

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by room089: 3:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamtheconjee:

You can't sell akara or recharge card against all odd? My dear you've not been pushed to the wall by poverty. You still have those to lend a helping hand when you cry.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by BRAINTORMS(m): 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
With This system of thinking, success will definitely be a foreigner to you

1 Like

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Kirinwa: 3:22pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamtheconjee:

Rep? What has rep. got to do with this. Its an honest work. They should be proud of you. Fake friends everywhere.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by MadCow1: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Any UNIBEN job..

angry
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by LEOSIRSIR(m): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
I can't do double my money
#ibadan boiz go understand my word
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by wellmax(m): 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
Seriously. I work in a "big'' organization and sometimes i just wish I can abandon the job and run away. Its an audit firm but my boss is just too difficult and sadistic. I tell you sometimes to keep your self dignity, unemployment can be bliss.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Elevation(m): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ola-o-se-bi-kan!!!
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by mytime24(f): 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
C'nt sell.......

Brb

1 Like

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by talktofemi: 3:25pm On Aug 28, 2015
otunsman:
Frankly,there are some degrading jobs that are not worth going into at all.Recharge card is a no-go area.How much gain dey there sef?If you sell the #500 mtn or airtel card, your profit is #5 to #10.That one na money.mtchewwww.

Actually your gain is #20.

And it is something.

2 Likes

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Rexnegro(m): 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamtheconjee:

But you can conduct a bus or sell ice cream on bicycle etc ?
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by MadCow1: 3:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamtheconjee:

My Mum with a University degree was selling Akara in the Morning hours to her school mates and co at Federal Secretariat in Port Harcourt..

Today.. I doubt she even remembers them days.

Honestly, I can do any Job as long as it pays good money and does not involve any illegality.

2 Likes

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by elohorayodele: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamtheconjee:

when all your friends stop to pick your calls and begin avoid you like say u get ebola ur eye go clear. poverty/hunger go force you do that job by force

1 Like

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by k4kings(m): 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamtheconjee:
. Begger Nice job.

1 Like

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Zehner(f): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
OP let me tell you something. There is a woman in surulere that makes nothing less than 20k everyday from frying akara as in people book her akara.
Now multiply 20 by 6 days and see how much she makes in a month. My dear even me Don dey reason selling akara. Bottom line is to make money. There is no way you can compare someone who makes money daily and the other who makes money monthly and has pending bills to settle.

3 Likes

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by MistaHumble(m): 3:29pm On Aug 28, 2015
Drug trafficking... Definitely a no no for me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st.... / Highly Skilled Nigeria Jobs Not Advertised Locally. / Is The Recruitment Agency "Www.jobsindubai.com" Asking For $92 A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.