Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. (31700 Views)

A Job That Pays Well Or A Job That Offers Experience / How My Friend Got A Job That Gave Him N5m In Just Four Months / N-Power Teacher Corps: FG Begins Recruitment Of 500k Unemployed Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by sukkot: 5:54pm On Aug 28, 2015
Joavid:

What does that mean?
african man e no dey carry shit long time ago he dey drop am inside shalanga long time ago FELA . agbepo is shit carrier. guys who drain your septic tank

1 Like

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by sukkot: 5:55pm On Aug 28, 2015
[quote author=Sability post=37432762][/quote] my bros na yoruba word for shyttt carrier lol.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by stephnie44(f): 6:02pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamtheconjee:
Hunger I better beg my friends for cash than do some nasty low rep job. abeg.
ow long wil ur friends continue 2 give u moni?
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by dtruseeker(m): 6:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
KillerBeauty:
Runs
**clear throat**
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by kenobi007(m): 6:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
coolluk:
dis guy get sense? there s a busstop in a area called akara junction, the woman don use akara take send her pikin go university sote the husband join am. dey there dey dull
No mind d guy. Him dey play with akara biz. Those women earn more than a teller in a bank. I'm so sure abt dat. 100%sure
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Nicepoker(m): 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
Op. U can't sell akara or airtime. Well u should tell us that u don't even have the capital to set up the business.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Eleniyan15: 6:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
kenobi007:

No mind d guy. Him dey play with akara biz. Does women earn more than a teller in a bank. I'm so sure abt dat. 100%sure

money dey d biz wella

Buh...I no dey chop any aw akara oooo

yu knw wetin dem use spice am...yu go see queue fear go catch yu to buy, Buh if hunger catch me...no tym for dulling
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by DanielGb(m): 6:48pm On Aug 28, 2015
KillerBeauty:
Runs
am ur typical kind of man babe. I dislike girls who do runs too.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:07pm On Aug 28, 2015
Chibaby87:
I prefer selling akara to begging , I know at the end of the day, I will go home with something.
I Knw Of a Woman Who Sent Her Daughter To India 4 Her Masters Through Her Akara Business

1 Like

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by YoungDaNaval(m): 7:10pm On Aug 28, 2015
MadCow1:
Any UNIBEN job..

angry
Lwkmd
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Ligxy(f): 7:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
vodkat:
[center][/center]

Akara don suffer all Akara need na new packaging.
First packaging change name to bean cake or beans ball.
The same Akara but now with international appeal before u know everybody go follow
Why change the name? What's wrong with good old "akara"?
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Ligxy(f): 7:26pm On Aug 28, 2015
litetias:
Marketing jobs are no go for me.

Very affordable 3 bedroom, 2 bedroom and self-contain apartments in conducive environs in Warri is available for rent.
Just 1 yr upfront payment (Instead of the 2 years most landlords collect).
Contact me via my signature

Lol, but you just market your 3 bedroom apartment. Or don't you know the meaning of marketing?

2 Likes

Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by madjune(m): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2015
KINDLY VOTE FOR MADJUNE IN THE mobilebookshelf write and win COMPETITION WITH THE POETRY ENTRY TITLED-

ALONE WITH MY THOUGHTS ( TORMENT OF THE WITCHING TREE)

KINDLY VISIT WWW.MOBILEBOOKSHELF.COM.

LIKE THE PAGE AND PLEASE, FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS DULY BEFORE VOTING.

THANK YOU and LOADS OF LOVE AS YOU DO. MUAAHHH!
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by vodkat: 7:30pm On Aug 28, 2015
Ligxy:

Why change the name? What's wrong with good old "akara"?

Which language Sef be Akara

Just like Iyan and pounded yam same thing different name but if u want to package it for a international appeal......just a thought
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by justmi1: 7:51pm On Aug 28, 2015
emekamn:

if u can package the Akara well enough and differentiate it from that of iya Basira...you would most probably succeed and YOUR FRIENDS WOULD ENVY YOU.
but how else can u package akara? undecided
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Abbey2sam(m): 8:17pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamtheconjee:
Hunger I better beg my friends for cash than do some nasty low rep job. abeg.

you don't really know much about life, do you?

friends will leave your broke ass
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by emekamn(m): 8:20pm On Aug 28, 2015
mojeed4:

sorry to intrude... are you VICTOR?

I'm Vitorious grin
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Firevinci(m): 8:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
I can't carry Dirty deeyyy or dig gutters

But I'm not forming or claiming white man, I can do some yuck and gross things but not those
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by emekamn(m): 8:23pm On Aug 28, 2015
grin
eddy42k:
U are on point
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Goodnuel: 8:28pm On Aug 28, 2015
Agbaletu:
Military or paramilitary job
Me too grin
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by mojeed4(m): 8:45pm On Aug 28, 2015
emekamn:

I'm Vitorious grin
I knew it immediately I saw the comment... Say an only one person I sabi wey fit talk this kind _shit.... Werey boy!! Aw you come dey na?? I hear say you still fail dah 4 units dreaded start course again.... aw you go come fix am now na?? abi e go come become anoda xtra semester??
Omo I son miss you like weyrey o.... hope say weed sha never start to dey grow for your head... baadest nigg'
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Oilandgas1(m): 9:36pm On Aug 28, 2015
I Can't Encourage You To Become a Mortician
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by magaux: 10:21pm On Aug 28, 2015
iamtheconjee:
Sitting with a bunch of acquaintances discussing unemployment. Then a question was thrown to the floor.

What would you not do even though you are unemployed.
For me, I can't sell akara or recharge card, What if my friends see me? My REP will be totally destroyed!!! tongue wink
I guess that's why u are still unemployed. Lazy baboon, keep waiting 4 manna.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Sweetlemon(f): 10:38pm On Aug 28, 2015
Jeromejnr:
I can never be a wailer. No matter how much.

Werey! grin grin
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by iamtheconjee(m): 10:44pm On Aug 28, 2015
magaux:
I guess that's why u are still unemployed. Lazy baboon, keep waiting 4 manna.

Mind your manners. This is a civil discussion please. Cheers.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by emekamn(m): 11:03pm On Aug 28, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
mojeed4:

I knew it immediately I saw the comment... Say an only one person I sabi wey fit talk this kind _shit.... Werey boy!! Aw you come dey na?? I hear say you still fail dah 4 units dreaded start course again.... aw you go come fix am now na?? abi e go come become anoda xtra semester??
Omo I son miss you like weyrey o.... hope say weed sha never start to dey grow for your head... baadest nigg'
which "brand" of weed u smoke
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by Nlevel(m): 11:31pm On Aug 28, 2015
me i no fit join naija police...like make buhari emply one million police men.grin
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by litetias(m): 7:15am On Aug 29, 2015
Ligxy:

Lol, but you just market your 3 bedroom apartment. Or don't you know the meaning of marketing?

My own understanding of marketing is working in a company where your job description involves aggresively pushing the sales of the companies products and services, being set a particular quota of sales to make and your salary often times is dependent on the volume of sales you make.

Well, like you said maybe I don't know the meaning of marketing.
Re: Work/job That You Would Absolutely Not Do Even Though Unemployed. by fellawales: 7:29am On Aug 29, 2015
Can never take an insultive job again in my life.just resigned from one. Advice for everyone in the house,never take a job with a block producing construction company based in ijebu ode.don't say i never warn you o.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Highly Skilled Nigeria Jobs Not Advertised Locally. / See Terms & Conditions Given To My Friend At A Job He Applied For / Bwoffshore is Recruiting, Closing Date October 31st....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.